Possession Is Nine/tenths
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Daniel trudges down the stairs, rubbing his chin. Maybe I should grow a beard. He shakes his head. Maybe when I have a midlife crisis. He frowns at the thought. By the time he reaches the bottom of the stair, he replaces the frown with a smile and the thought is lost. Strangely, the house is quiet.

He slips into the kitchen for his usual cup of coffee before work to find the pot full with a cup already sitting out for him. Beside it is a note. He smirks and scoops the piece of paper up. It is from his wife, telling him that she had to run out early this morning to get something special for him and that she’d be by the office around lunch to give it to him.

“Terrific,” he mumbles, setting the piece of paper back down. With a sigh, he grabs the pot and pours a cup full of the steaming liquid.

Daniel leans against the counter, taking large sips from the cup despite the heat. This is the first in a while the house has been this quiet. He enjoys the peace for a few more minutes before gulping down what remains of the dark liquid. He sets the mug down, smooths out his shirt and heads out the door.


When Daniel arrives at work he isn’t surprised to see Avery there, but he is surprised to see Michael and Dean. “You two are in awfully early,” he says, stepping through the door.

Dean looks up from the desk next to Avery, passing him a smile. “The Hudson case is going to court,” he says.

“And the Brenton case is finally moving forward,” Michael says as he digs into the filing cabinet.

“I thought we got the Hudson case cleared,” Daniel says.

“Not quite,” Dean answers. “There was that little snag of the one old lady that didn’t want to leave.”

“Did she?” he probes.

“Yeah, she did,” Michael answers, spinning around to face him. “We just had to double the money we offered her the first time.”

“Everybody has a selling point,” Daniel comments.

“Yeah, you’re telling us,” Dean says with a chuckle.

“What are you working on this morning,” Michael asks.

“The Rivers and Coleman account,” he answers, smiling.

“That beast,” Dean mutters. “Bastard nails the biggest account this year and he’s acting like it isn’t a big deal.”

“Not for Daniel it isn’t,” Michael says, coming around the desk to pat the man on the back before pulling him into a sideways hug. “He keeps this up he’s going to be our boss.”

“I thought I already was,” Daniel says, grinning.

“Small potatoes,” Michael answers. “You got a minute?”

“Sure,” he replies. “What’s up?”

“I’ve got to tell you about last night, man,” Michael says, ushering Daniel into his office.

They take a seat on the couch and Michael jumps right into his story. “So after we all left Champs, I went down to the Drowning Otter and decided to have a few more drinks and maybe score.”

“Maybe?” Daniel asks sarcastically. “There is now maybe with you.”

Michael spreads his hands out. “What can I say? I’m a ladies man.”

“I wouldn’t go that far,” Daniel says, grinning.

“You’re just mad cause you got married and all your fun is over,” the other man teases. “Anyway. I grab the attention of this knockout blonde. We talk a little, you know, the bullshit stuff. Then she drags me outback and gives me the best blowjob I’ve ever gotten.”

“That’s all that happened?” Daniel asks. “You’re losing your touch.”

“No man,” the other says. “Well, yeah that’s all that happened, but it was enough. And I haven’t lost shit, man. She’s coming here today. She wants what I got.”

“Nothing good ever comes from that statement,” Daniel kids.

“That’s cause you’re not me,” the man replies. “I noticed Avery seems to be getting a little frisky around the office. You tapping that?”

“I don’t know what you mean,” Daniel says defensively.

“Come on, man,” Michael says, tapping his shoulder. “You can tell me. I sure as hell ain’t gonna say anything to Rebecca about it.”

Daniel’s face reddens slightly. “She came onto me.”

“And you just couldn’t help yourself,” Michael offers.

“Let’s just say, it was a little unexpected,” Daniel groans.

“I bet it was,” the other says with a grin.

There is an abrupt knock at the door. A second later it is opened and Avery is stepping inside. “Daniel?” she says almost sultry. “Can I have a word with you, please?”

“Speaking of which,” Michael mutters under his breath. The comment is only loud enough to be heard by Daniel. He looks to the young, sexy secretary and smiles. “We were just finishing up. He’s all yours.”

As soon as Michael leaves the office, Avery is plopping herself onto the couch. He faces her, taking his place opposite of her. “I put some thought in what you said about us running away together,” he says.

“And?” she asks, grinning widely.

“The concern I had was what you’d be leaving behind,” he continues. “I know what I’d be leaving. But I don’t even know where you live.”

“You have my employee file,” she says with a shrug. “Everything about my life is in it.”

Daniel gives her a frustrated smile. “I went by the address you gave and the place was abandoned. There were even a few pieces of crime scene tape plastered on it.”

She gives him another shrug. “So,” she says casually changing the subject, “did you avoid fucking your wife?”

“I went out with Dean and Michael,” he says. “But she is planning to come here at lunch for something special.”

“And you agreed to this?” she asks nonchalantly.

“Of course not,” Daniel quickly informs her. “She was gone this morning and left a note. I can call and have her not come.”

A coy smile forms on the young woman’s face. “No. Let her come. I want you to fuck her. I’m going to watch, but I want you to make me jealous.”

“Why?” he asks, clearly confused.

“Because, seeing you with another woman, even if it is your wife, makes me jealous,” she explains. “And it makes me want you more.”

Daniel makes a grunt of acknowledgement. “If that is what you want.”

“It is,” she purrs as she smiles devilishly at him.

He returns the smiles and starts to lean over toward her. His intentions are quite clear. A good morning fuck is a very good way to start off the day, but Avery has other plans.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.