Possession Is Nine/tenths
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Rebecca stands in front of the full length mirror set up in the employee locker room and watches herself. She looks great for her age. Her body is still in perfect shape—her ass firm, her legs slender and smooth, her large breasts still pretty firm and resisting gravity.

“It’s nice to see you in something more revealing,” Fred’s voice filters in from the doorway.

Her eyes dart from her image to his. Luckily, none of the customers have a view into the locker room.

“Yes, it does look nice,” he continues. “But maybe it is just a little too long, isn’t it? You have such great legs for an older lady, you should show them off.”

She turns and lifts the dress.

“More!” he raises his voice.

Again, she pulls it further up until she can feel it just barely covering her pussy.

“That’s better,” he says, nearly drooling. “That is your new dress code for work. I do not want to see you in anything less revealing than that.”

Rebecca nods, giving a hint of a smile too. She doesn’t know why she even went to work in a dress or why his judgment matters, but she likes it.

“Now, turn around,” he commands.

Rebecca turns around and faces the mirror again. She sees a movement from just outside the door, but she has no time to realize if it is just her imagination or not, when the next command arrives.

“Bend a little,” he says. “Show me your ass.”

She bends, as much as it is needed to uncover half of her naked ass. She thinks that Fred can already see her pussy, but maybe he can’t see her juices dripping on her inner thighs. Maybe he’ll see it and then want to lick her clean. But these thoughts only drive her on, and he is still not doing anything except for commanding, watching and exposing her.

There is another movement in the mirror and this time she sees it clearly. It is James, the assistant manager, and he is standing just to the side of Fred, starring at her naked ass. Rebecca quickly stands up, leaving the bottom of her dress to fall and cover her bare skin as she spins around to face them. She is shocked and a little thrilled to see another young man looking at her ass with such desire.

“Lift it back up,” he instructs her with a devilish smirk on his face.

She does as instructed, bringing up the fabric where it was before.

“Turn around,” he says. “Let us see that ass of yours.”

He wants me to know James is watching. She turns, giving the ten young men a perfect view of her ass. I wonder if they are both going to fuck me.

“Mmm ... I don’t know,” Fred mutters. “I like it, but your ass is better when you can see more of it. What do you think, James?”

This time, Rebecca feels really shocked. Is he showing me off? Surely he isn’t. He fucks every girl that works here.

“Yes, I think the more she shows, the better it looks,” James says, licking his lips like a predator ready to jump its prey.

The two sets of eyes from the two younger men on her body, staring at her, exploring her, judging her ... her breathing gets heavier. She is excited. She is wetting her thighs and she hasn’t even been touched yet.

“Take the dress off,” Fred commands.

Rebecca knows that she doesn’t have to. She can refuse. She can pull the dress down and run out of there. But she doesn’t want to. She is enjoying this. She enjoys the judgment, the stares, the attention. She wants to enjoy more, to expose more of herself to these two young men.

Rebecca feels daring. She meets James’ eyes through the mirror and while keeping that eye contact, she grabs the bottom of the scrunched up dress and pulls it up over her head. She tosses the clothing to the side and bends back over, already knowing what Fred is going to want.

Bent and almost completely naked, Fred and James can probably see her pussy. She is sure they can already see it, and they can see how wet she is. They can see her swollen folds pulsating and waiting for a finger, a tongue, a cock. Rebecca likes being turned on this way. She likes being controlled this way.

“Now that’s a better look for her,” Fred says looking down at the erection clearly visible in the front of James’ pants. “I’d say you think so too.”

“Clearly,” the assistant manager states with a hint of sarcasm.

Fred smirks and chuckles. He turns his attention back to Rebecca and says, “Take off your bra.”

Rebecca doesn’t linger anymore. Her hands quickly move behind her back to undo the buckle. It falls to the ground, revealing big, naked breasts to the mirror. She is standing completely naked, watching in the mirror, Fred and James staring at her excited body.

“See,” Fred says, motioning toward her with his hands. “For her age and their size, they almost sit there perfectly.”

“I’d say they’re a damn nice pair too,” James comments, his eyes never once leaving her chest.

Rebecca’s head is spinning. She is so aroused that she could probably climax with the lightest touch to her clit. And she needs to climax, she needs pleasure. Fred opened the gates and Daniel only added to it. Daniel! Can she really keep doing this to the man, especially now? She feels eyes on her, remembering just where she is, what the situation is and what it is she wants—needs even.

“You can watch if you like,” Fred says to the other man. “But you can’t touch.”

“But I thought...” James starts to complain.

Fred’s mouth curls up in a dangerous grin. “You can have Beth,” she says. “I’m through with that bitchy little girl. I’ve got a mature woman now.”

Smiling, more to herself than Fred, Rebecca pushes her breasts together in a sexy way as to tease him. She caresses her belly with a hand, sliding her long sensual fingers all the ways until she reaches between her legs. There, she starts teasing her clit. She turns around, giving her boss her back before bending against the mirror and spreading her legs enough to invite him inside. She wants him, and she wants him now.

Fred is hard. His cock sticks out proudly past his large belly. He steps into the locker room, James taking his place in the doorway. He slaps Rebecca’s ass and she gasps. “Goddamn! You’ve got one firm ass.” He smacks it again and then slides his fingers along her hips. She can feel his fingertips slightly rubbing against her back door before moving down to tickle her swollen, sodden lips. He looks up in the mirror at the other man. “Have a seat. Leave the door open.”

What the fuck! What is he trying to do? If anyone outside sees me! They will see her naked ass, her pussy drenched in her juices that are pouring down on her lips and inner thighs. She shivers as the thought. It excites her and she unconsciously slides a finger between her lips again, moaning a little too hard than she wanted to. Who cares? Fred is the boss. He has everything under control.

Fred slips his hands back up over her taut ass cheeks and then moves back down even more slowly than before to her tight, little back door. His fingers press against it briefly and then move further down between her lips. She clearly feels two fingers inside her, meeting no resistance at all.

“Did you go home and fuck your husband?” he asks suddenly.

Rebecca’s face reddens as if she were a child caught doing something she should have not. “Yes,” she answers meekly.

“Don’t,” he growls. “I don’t want you fucking him anymore. Do you understand?”

She is dripping juice on the floor. She is so intoxicated by the feeling of his fingers, his words, his commands, that she doesn’t even notice her first orgasm approaching. “Yes,” she whispers. “I won’t fuck him.” Then she climaxes. It is as if her orgasm couldn’t come until she agreed the man. She pushes her hips backward and her face against the mirror. Her back arches and she bites her hand hard as not to moan too loud. Fred’s fingers continue to dance around inside her pussy, forcing her orgasm to not stop.

Rebecca’s head is spinning and his fingers are not stopping. She knows herself. She needs more than one orgasm and she is glad he doesn’t stop, but she wants more—needs more. She lifts one of her legs and rests it on a bench to give the large man better access. “Fuck me, Fred,” she pleads.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.