Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

“Hey, Mom!” Terry yells from across the house. “Do you know where my t-shirt is?”

“Which one?” Rebecca shouts back.

“The yellow one,” Terry again yells.

“I don’t know honey,” his mother answers with a shake of her head. “I don’t know what you did with it.”

“It’s in the garage!” Terry’s sister, Jessie, shouts suddenly.

“What’s it doing in there?” the boy asks.

“How should I know,” Jessie answers, sounding a little irritated. “I don’t keep track of your crap!”

“It’s not crap!” Terry bites back.

“And why did we have kids again?” Daniel, her husband, asks from over the top of the newspaper.

“Because of all the joys they bring us,” Rebecca says with a smile. “At least the ones before and after puberty.”

“Ah,” Daniel says mockingly, “I see.”

Rebecca flips the pancake in the pan before turning around to wave the spatula at her husband. “Your mother told me you were no different than those two.”

Daniel tries to suppress the smile that rises on his face. “I wouldn’t say I was that bad.”

“You’re right,” she says. “Apparently you were worse.”

Daniel’s smile turns into a grin. He gives his wife a wink and asks, “Do you need help with that?”

Rebecca shakes her head. “No, I got it. I’m a multitasking mom.”

“That you are,” he says and then dips back below the top of the paper.

“Kids!” she yells. “Breakfast is ready. Hurry up before your bus gets here!”

Seconds later, the sound of feet pounding down the stairs is heard. Seconds after, two brown haired teenagers are blowing through the doorway into the kitchen. Born three years apart, Terry and Jessie attend the same high school, their first year in doing so. They sit at the table and Rebecca quickly appears with a set of plates full of breakfast items.

“What is wrong with people these days?” Daniel abruptly says. “Here we got some poor sap, tied up and his balls removed. Left to bleed out before someone finally found him.”

“Daniel!” his wife admonishes him. “Not at the table and not in front of the kids.”

Jessie and Terry giggle and laugh.

“Come on, Mom,” Jessie groans. “We hear far worse stuff in school.”

“Yeah,” her brother agrees. “And the technical term is testicles, Dad.”

His father folds the paper down and looks right at him with a mockingly, scrunched face. “Yeah. Real manly too.” His face softens and they both get another laugh.

“How was it done?” Terry asks.

“Terry!” his mother scolds.

“What?” he asks, looking honestly questioning at her.

“Enough of that talk, and certainly not at my table,” she answers.

“Apparently, they were bit off,” Daniel answers as if not hearing a word his wife had to say.

“Daniel!” she scolds again. “I give up!” Three pairs of eyes all settle on Rebecca. She looks at each one quickly and asks, “What? I can’t win when you three team up on me.”

The tension hangs for another moment before they burst out with laughter. Rebecca holds out for another moment before joining them. The family finally settles down to eat their food, their discussion turning away from the news to other happens in their own lives.

“Well, I need to get going or I’m going to be late,” Daniel says as he gets up from the table. “Do you need help with this?”

Rebecca shakes her head. “No, I got this too. I don’t have to be at work for another hour.”

“Alright.” He grabs his jacket and slides around the table to kiss her. He tells his kids to have a good day and then he is out the house.

“You two need to get going too. Your bus is going to be here anytime now,” she announces.

Terry and Jessie groan but otherwise grab their things and follow out the door. Once everyone is gone, Rebecca sits back in the chair and sighs.


Daniel is just hanging up the phone and closing the lid to his laptop when Avery, his secretary, steps into his office.

“I hope I don’t have another appointment,” he says, looking down at his watch.

“No,” she replies. “I just wanted to come and see you.”

“Any special reason?” he asks, looking up at her. Every time he did, he could feel his cock stirring in his pants. Daniel hired her because of her skill set. Her banging body and beautiful face were just added bonuses. “I mean, we see each other every day.” He lets out a subtle chuckle.

“Yes, we do,” she agrees. “But I have noticed how you look at me.” She steps back and unclips her shirt and unbuttons her blouse. “I see how you undress me with your eyes, every single time you look at me.”

Daniel looks at her lush body for the first time. Of course he has seen it many times, covered with clothing, but beneath it all he has only been able to imagine. He is also surprised by what he sees. She is wearing a matching sheer black panty and bra set, nylons and stiletto heels. Her skin is tanned all over, even the parts covered in the lingerie—clearly she tans completely nude!

“I’m ... um ... married,” he stammers out.

“I know.” Avery’s lips curl upward. “And I’m sure you love your wife and ya-de-da-de-da, but I know how bad you want me.”

Staring at her, her words penetrate deep. His cock stirs even more and the words that slip out next, he has no way of stopping them. “Oh I want you, married or not.”

Her smile only seems to grow larger. “Then why don’t you prove it? I knew once I stepped into this office today, I was going to be fucked.”

Daniel licks his lips. Avery’s cleavage seems to go on forever. He can even see her large, thick nipples pressing against the front of her bra, begging to be released. Her panties are pulled high to clearly outline her pussy. When he is finally able to gets his thoughts in order, he slips out from behind the desk. He isn’t sure if he should kiss her and just jump right into it, so he leads her backward onto the couch along the wall of his office.

When her legs bump against the cushion and she sits down, Daniel wordlessly kneels between her legs. He runs his hands up the insides of her warm and subtle, yet firm thighs to their ends. Slowly, he parts her legs further as he gazes up at her. Feelings of excitement fill him beyond what words can describe. Sex with his wife has gotten burdensome as of late, especially after nearly twenty years of marriage. But this young woman that is half his age, throwing herself at him is something special, something unbelievable. How can he not take her offer?

Avery returns his gaze and without a word, she spreads her legs as far as she can for him, offering herself even more without reservation. Looking down, he sees her aroused lips pressed against the crotch of her panties. A long wet line of her desire stretches vertically, revealing her want of him.

Gently, he traces a finger up and down the material before pressing the palm of his hand flat on her cunt to massage it. Instantly, Avery’s breathing changes as she leans back further on the couch. Teasingly, he pulls his hand away and resumes running a finger up and down the material. Then silently, he removes the finger, now slick with her juices and brings it to his mouth.

He can’t help it. The last time he was even near his wife’s pussy like this was forever ago. He can’t remember how it smells or tastes—he can’t any pussy. But Avery’s pussy smells and tastes like heaven.

His secretary watches through half-lidded eyes as he brings his finger to his mouth ad licks the juices from it. “Mmm, that gets me so hot.”

Daniel is a little out of practice, but he has watched enough internet porn over the last couple years to have an idea what this sexy, little vixen wants. He reaches back down and grabs the material of her panties and pulls them upward until they are nestled between her swollen folds. It is only then that he returns his finger to exploring.

Avery’s head falls back as she moans, allowing herself to surrender to the feelings that are spreading from her pussy to envelop her body. Her hips begin to press upward, forcing her cunt against his hand with an almost urgent need for his fingers to be indie of her. “I’ve wanted this since I first noticed you noticing me,” she confesses. Her moans intensify as she urges him to sink his fingers into her pussy. “I was afraid cause I didn’t know if you would ... since you’re married.”

Smiling, Daniel continues strumming across the folds of her pussy. Before now, before today, he would never have thought about cheating on his wife. Their sex life may be in shambles, but he is faithful—was.

Finally unable to take it any longer, Avery reaches down and yanks the panties from between her folds. “Fuck me now, damn it! Fuck me!” she demands. “I’ve been waiting months for this.”

Daniel sighs. Perhaps part of him didn’t want to go any further. Perhaps part of him feels it’s just not right. Otherwise he would have just jumped her as soon as she offered herself to him. He slides his finger in as the warm, wet velvet of her pussy pulls it in.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.