Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Horror Sex Story: Prologue - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Summer walks through the door to John’s apartment, lagging only a few steps behind the man. The moment she is through the portal, she is attacking him again. Her tongue drives into his mouth as he fumbles for the locks. He cups one breast while his other stumbles across the deadbolt. Summer slides behind him suddenly and reaches around the front of his pants and has them unbuckled and unzipped in seconds. Her hand is inside his boxer before he can get the doorknob’s lock clicked over.

John spins around, his cock meeting the cool air of the apartment as her hand slips off of it. He scoops her legs and picks her up, pressing her back against the door. Summer grinds her panty covered slit onto his exposed member and their lips meet again. She sucks his tongue into her mouth and moans as she grabs the head of John’s cock. He quickly releases one leg and runs his hand up her side and back, taking her dress with it. Her breast spill from beneath the dress and he continues to slide it up.

They break the kiss long enough to get the dress over her head. Then Summer is grabbing at his pants and boxers, pulling them down. They fall heavily to the floor, followed by the woman’s dress. She grins wickedly at John before gripping his shirt in the front and tearing it open. Buttons fly everywhere and the shirt just falls off his arms and floats away behind them. John kicks the clothes away and presses back into her, pinning her one leg up underneath his arm while the other is planted firmly on the ground.

John is totally naked, while she only has her thong and stilettos on. She slowly strokes the head of his cock while rubbing the shaft against her now very wet thong. The fir in her eyes burns bright and she sides the fabric to the side, revealing her wetness below. The man wants to just drop to his knees and taste her, but she holds his cock firmly and slowly points it toward her entrance. He feels his head part her lips and the warm wetness suck the head of his cock in. A devilish smile crosses her face and she whispers, “Fuck me.” Then in one motion, Summer locks onto his lips and pulls his pelvis roughly into her. His cock slams into her, burying to the hilt. She moans into the kiss and begs. “Fuck me. Pound my pussy.”

John obliges, withdrawing slowly before slamming back inside her. Her moans and cries for more incite an animalistic rage in John looking for release. Summer rakes her nails down his back only to rest on his hips. With each thrust, she pulls him in harder and deeper. She pounds her clit against his pelvis each time John bottoms out. Her moans grow louder and louder.

John slides a hand down the leg he has pinned up and grabs a handful of flesh. A finger grazes her back door and causes a gasp to escape her lips. Her eyes plead for the release she craves. He slides his finger across her forbidden entrance and she gasps again. John’s finger circles it while he continues to saw in and out of her. Summer grabs the back of John’s neck, pulling his face to hers and latches onto his lips. As he grazes her hole again, she shudders and moans. He feels her pussy walls clench and squeeze his cock.

“Ooh ... shit...” she moans into his mouth and her body starts to shake.

Summer rinds her clit against his pelvis as wave after wave washes over her. John muffles her screams of pleasure with his tongue and she starts to relax. The last thing the man wants is angry neighbors, especially when all the other women he has ever brought home have ever been so loud. Summer’s arms go limp and their lips finally part as she leans back into the door. He releases her leg and she slowly lowers it to the floor, still impaled on his rigid member.

She slowly opens her eyes and gives him a seductive grin. She pushes him back away from her and John’s cock pops free. He steps back, taking all of the woman in—her nearly white blonde hair that partly covers her breast and her skin that glistens from the sweat, despite the cool air blowing from the vent overhead.

She saunters toward the man. Her eyes lock on his as she reached him. “Enough of this foreplay,” she says. “Let us take this to the bedroom and make it a little more exciting, shall we?”

John gives her a nod as excitement flushes through him. He didn’t get to orgasm, but that is fine because before this night is out, he is going to flood her. He just can’t wait to see what happens next. He stress at her, waiting for her to make the next move when Summer looks at him questioningly.

Oh ... fuck ... yeah... , “ he says after realizes it is she that is waiting for him. “The um, bedroom is this way.” He grabs her hand and leads her through the apartment to his bedroom.

Once inside, Summer pushes him onto the bed forcibly. “Now we get to have a little fun.” From somewhere, John doesn’t know where, she pulls out a set of handcuffs. Quickly and effectively, she shackles ne of his hands to the bedpost.

“What are you doing?” John questions. The idea of being tied up, of in this case chained up, does not pan well in his mind. John likes to be in control, not the other way around.

“Having some fun,” Summer answers. Then right before the man’s eyes, she begins to transform.

John’s eyes go wide as the first thing to change is her hair. The long blonde hair falls to the floor in one mass like a wig. Her ears begin to reshape and then grow long and almost pointed. Her now bald head starts to ripple, two long horns grow out backward, curving at the ends. Her flawless, creamy skin dulls to a shade of pink, turning slightly scaly. But the most frightening part of the woman is her eyes. They grow larger and turn green reminding John of a cat’s eyes—no, a snake’s eyes.

Instinct kicks in at that moment. His still free hand shoots over to the trapped one. Even though it’s useless, he tries to pull off the handcuffs. Summer gives him a fruitless moment to free himself before reaching out and single handedly pulling it to the opposite side to be met with another set of the metal shackles.

“Nope,” she says smoothly. “You are not going anywhere.”

John fights against his restraints as long as he can, pulling his arms against them uselessly. He realizes that it is hopeless but still fights against them for another minute before finally giving up. Summer had already shackled his feet in a similar fashion by the time he decided to try and kick his feet around. The woman, if that is what she could be called anymore, stands at the end of John’s bed, looking the man over and clicking her tongue with satisfaction.

“Let me go,” he demands, looing dead into her eyes. “I don’t know what you’re doing, but just let me go.”

The hint of a cruel smile curls up at the edges of her mouth. “I’m doing this because I can’t have you trying to run off before we are done with desert.”

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.