The Mission
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Harlan Paramore

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gabriel is from a family of werewolves, and the youngest of three brothers. His oldest brother Ben left home to pursue his own direction in life, and Gabe has missed him ever since. Now Ben shows up again: he's on a mission, and he wants Gabe to join him. Together they cross the country to track down a cryptid sighting- that is, when Ben can convince Gabe to take a break from sex. The two of them have animal desires for each other, and those desires may help them solve the case.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   Mystery   Were animal   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Violence  

The men’s changing room at the hot springs was busy, which gave me strange mixed feelings. There were a lot of naked men around me, some of them very attractive. But they were all human, and their human smell was a turn-off. Like most of my family, my sense of smell dictated so much of what I felt. The smell of my own family members was always a turn-on. Humans smell so alien and strange.

Ben was used to it, though. I watched my brother strip down and put on his swimming trunks without flinching once. I struggled a bit, but soon we were in the outdoor pool enjoying the hot water.

The smell of sulphur and other minerals easily covered any other scents. It took a bit of getting used to, but the water was so warm and relaxing that I was soon able to ignore the scent.

I sat on the seats that surrounded the edge of the pool, and leaned back with my eyes closed. A cool mountain breeze cooled my upper half while my legs soaked in the heat.

Ben floated up and sat right next to me, intimately close, and wrapped an arm around me. I was caught off-guard.

“Ben, are you sure-”

“We have to stay in character, hubby,” he whispered. He pulled me close. “Besides, it’s 2017. We’re in Canada. Nobody’s going to flinch.”

“I guess so,” I said reluctantly, snuggling in a little closer. It felt nice to partake in a little public display of affection with my brother; usually among humans we had to keep a low profile.

Ben looked up at the mountains thoughtfully. “It was such a beautiful ceremony, wasn’t it?”

I laughed. “Yeah, it sure was. And all of the guests sat on one side of the aisle.”

He laughed.

I was aware, as we were talking, that someone was approaching us slowly. He was trying to be inconspicuous, but failing.

Ben was already aware of him. He turned to look at the stranger, who was taking a seat near us.

He was good-looking, probably around 20 years old. Ginger, with some chest hair, which was an interesting combination. He looked reasonably fit.

“Beautiful day, isn’t it?” Ben said in greeting.

“It sure is. You’re lucky, the weather around here can be unpredictable.”

“So I hear.”

“It snowed just last week. Not much, not for long. But that’s the Rockies for you.”

I was dumbfounded; I couldn’t believe they were chatting about the weather like this. It was too cheesy to be real.

“You must live around here,” Ben said.

“Yup. Sure do. I work at the hotel up on the mountain.”

“How about that. That’s where we’re staying. We’re on our honeymoon.”

I smiled over at the stranger, playing along.

“What a nice coincidence. Need anyone to show you around town?”

“Actually, we just might. My name’s Ben,” he said, offering his hand.

“I’m Silas.”

I shook his hand next. “Nice to meet you, Silas. I’m Gabe.”

Silas smiled back at me. It was a knowing smile, almost lecherous.

“Actually, we were wondering about hiking trails,” Ben said thoughtfully. “We heard about a bigfoot sighting. I thought it would be fun to check it out.”

Silas laughed. “You don’t believe that, do you? I know the guy. He’s nuts. It’s either a joke, or he’s hallucinating.”

“Maybe. Still, it would be fun to say we went and checked out a trail where bigfoot was spotted.”

“Sure, I guess. When do you want to go?”

“How about now? Are you busy the rest of the day?”

“Nah, I’m free. Let’s go.”

In the changing room, I got a good look at Silas. His ass and legs were very well-developed; he was obviously a hiker and would know the trails. He, of course, checked us out, and made no secret of it.

We followed Silas’ car to the edge of town, where we found a parking lot at a trailhead. He smiled at us with that same smile. He was clearly angling for a threesome, and potentially thought he might get on on this hike.

He led, showing off his round muscular ass.

“It’s off the main trails,” he explained as we went. “We follow this one ‘til we get to a smaller trail that branches off it. It’s a good hour’s hike to where the bigfoot supposedly was. A lot of it us uphill; we go halfway up Mount Beehive.”

“We’re in good shape,” I assured him.

“I can tell,” he replied cheekily.

The day was warm, and soon we were all sweating. In a clearly teasing move, Silas peeled off his shirt to expose his back. It was nice to look at; fairly muscular, and dotted with freckles. If he weren’t a different species I would have been turned on.

Ben shrugged noncommittally and took off his own shirt. Seeing his body had a much less ambiguous effect on me; thinking about those muscles rippling as he rammed his cock into me last night quickly had me hard.

I adjusted my hard-on in my pants. I also took my own shirt off- I didn’t want to give Silas the wrong idea, but it was really warm and the fresh mountain air on my bare skin was so refreshing. My superhuman hearing revealed that there was no one else around; this was definitely a scarcely-used path.

About an hour into the hike, Ben looked back at me and whispered, “Can you smell that?”

“All I can smell is the human,” I replied, wrinkling my nose. But I took a deeper whiff of the air; there was definitely something strange nearby.

“Wildlife, maybe?” I suggested.

He didn’t answer, just kept sniffing. He was right though; there was something strange here. Something animal.

About a minute later, we came to a creek. Off to the east, the woods opened up to small wetland. Silas stopped and turned around.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.