I Remember - Cover

I Remember

Copyright© 2018 by BiGuy

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A grown man reminisces of his youth growing up in Southern Georgia and his elderly neighbor that taught him so much.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

Mr. Benson went to let the men in and I waited naked for the next adventure to happen in my young life.

I could hear the men talking, but I couldn’t tell what they were saying. Then I heard something behind me, I turned and I saw a tall thin, red haired man, with a friendly smile and a million freckles splattered across his face come in through the back door. He looked at me and said.

“Hi, I’m Chuck. You must be the new cocksucker.”

I answered. “Uh huh.” And nodded up and down.

Then he fished his dick out of his pants and told me to, “suck this.” It was the strangest dick I had ever seen. Of course I hadn’t seen that many, but this one was certainly odd. It was long and thin. It was a little longer than Mr. Benson’s, but only about half as big around. The weird part was it curved downward, like a banana. He brought it to my lips and pushed it into me.

It curved down and went right into my throat as smooth as you would ever want to see. Deeper and deeper he went till my lips were kissing his brass colored pubic hair. His cock felt natural there, even though I couldn’t breathe until he withdrew it from my throat. Which he promptly did and I drew in another breath, then he drove back into my throat and held it a while as I rubbed my tongue on the bottom of his strange cock. Then he pulled back and I caught another breath.

Before pushing back in he offered. “Using your tongue on my cock is great so keep doing that, but also, when I get my cock in your throat keep swallowing. The muscles in your throat act kind of like a cow milking device and it feels great.”

When I felt his penis enter my throat I started swallowing and he groaned. “Oh fuck yeah, that’s wonderful.”

Just then there was a commotion behind me. I knew it was Mr. Benson and the other men, but I was unable to see them. Then one voice stood out. It was Mr. Benson.

“Wouldn’t you know it? Chuck, as usual is the first to try out the new slut, beside me of course.”

Everyone chuckled. Then other voices were heard.

“Very nice.”

“And he really likes to suck dick. You’re not blackmailing him or something.”

Mr. B responded. “Oh hell no. In fact I gave him a chance to bolt just before I let you guys in. He loves to suck cock and swallow sperm. He responds to cocksucker or boy. That’s the only name that you need to know.”

“My God he’s so pretty. I bet we could dress him as a girl and no one would know.”

This last statement concerned me, but just then Chuck grabbed my hair and slammed his cock as deep as it would go and began shooting his cum into my belly. I couldn’t believe how comfortable his cock felt as it was so deep down my throat that I imagined that it was squirting its sperm directly on the peanut butter and jelly sandwich I had for lunch.

“Oh shit. Fuck yeah. unh, unh, unh.” Chuck croaked.

He started to pull out, but I grabbed his ass and pulled him so tight that I thought I might bruise my lips as I crushed them into his pubic bone and I kept swallowing.

Jeff exclaimed. “Damm! Look at this! He won’t let me pull out. You got a winner Doug!”

I held onto him as tight and as long as I could hold my breath. When I let him go I thought I might pass out from lack of oxygen, but I didn’t.

My throat gurgled when I pulled in a rapid breath and I told Chuck. “Thank you Sir.” And smiled up at him.

“Oh fuck, are we going to have fun with this one.” One of the men behind me said.

I turned and looked. There were three men behind Mr. Benson. On one hand I was surprised that there were so many and on the other hand I was pleased that I had five cocks to suck and play with.

Mr. Benson introduced each of the men and I made a little game of remembering each man’s name like my dad taught me. I associated something about the man with his name. I had already had Chuck’s memory name and was locking it in my brain. Chuckita banana. And then I added Red Chuckita banana.

Having locked in Chuck, I did the same with each of the men as Mr. Benson introduced them to me.

There was Mr. Rudy, who is a white haired, balding, potbellied, red nosed, accountant looking guy. Because of the red nose I called him Rudolph the red nosed Rudy.

Then there is Mr. Ken another tall lanky man similar to Chuck, but his hair is dark brown almost black. His eyes were bright ice blue, like the eyes of a husky dog and he looked younger and in better shape than the others. For some reason he reminded me of Barbie’s boyfriend, who is also named Ken.

And last is Mr. Willy. A giant Negro, whose teeth were gold, they looked strange when he smiled. I decided to call him Willy Wonka and the golden ticket. I was shocked by this man’s bulk. His shoulders looked to me as wide as I was tall. Yet he had a tiny waist compared to his chest. I later found out that he was an ex-convict who had worked out the entire twenty years he spent in jail. I don’t think I even needed a memory name for Willy. He scared me so much I wasn’t likely to forget him. He wasn’t the first Negro I had ever seen, but I hadn’t seen many. Now they call them blacks or African American, but back then everyone I knew referred to them as Negros or colored people sometimes they were called Niggers.

I thought I have never even been this close to a Negro and now Mr. Benson is going to make me put his dick in my mouth and suck his cum out of his black balls. He looked like he could grab me at each end and rip me in half. I was so frightened of him I was shaking and I couldn’t tear my eyes from his massively bulging arms.

Mr. Willy was the first to notice my fear and said something to Mr. Benson. I don’t know what he said, because my fear was interfering with my ability to think.

Mr. Benson said something to the men and they all retreated to another part of the house. As soon as Mr. Willy passed from my sight I sighed a huge breath of relief, but I was still shaking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.