I Have No Idea - Cover

I Have No Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Redsliver

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I just woke up from a blackout and, apparently, I got up to some crazy shit. I quit my job, I moved out my apartment, I knocked up a co-worker, I started a billion dollar pharmaceutical company, and I created a slave paradise with a prototype mind control drug.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

“No.” I declared with the first push of confidence I felt since waking up by the pool. “No. Not Olivia.”

She wasn’t my mom mom. In fact, she was less than ten years older than me. Dad had met her on some dating app about five years ago. Seven years ago, I had blacked out for two years! It was his first foray into dating after Mom had passed. They were married in 18 months. Dad had been pushing 60 then. Larry and I had been skeptical. We were wrong. Olivia was a warm, incredible woman and she was completely sold on my dad. Now I was supposed to get her pregnant.

Five pregnant women surrounded me. Adored me. I could see love in their eyes. I reflected it back with Shani. I did love her; I just hadn’t considered being attracted to her in some time. Rena scared me. Amanda put me off. The twins were so hot. Was I proud of myself?

I can’t remember considering being a dad. I had had girlfriends but I had gotten out of any relationship long before we had started talking long term plans, marriage or kids. I had no idea what I had wanted. I looked around at the five glowing pregnant women around me. I turned back to Shani. “What the hell is wrong with me?”

“Dude, you’re overreacting,” Mel took the cushion off a nearby armchair so she could kneel near my head and brush my hair around. She was gorgeous. Easily on par with the “Marketably Attractive” girls I had seen down by the pool. She smiled with great big eyes, “If you’re so worried about Olivia, she’s here. Go talk to her.”

“She and Dad--”

“Your dad’s down at The Waterfront.” Ellie shrugged, “Usually anyways. He’ll tell you to do it.”

“What! What the hell!” I wanted to sit up and start pacing but I only gingerly tried to lift Rena from cuddling atop my chest. She looked at me, smirked, shook her head, and pushed me back down.

“You know, we can’t just tell you everything.” Shani pointed out. “It’s not only easier to show, you won’t get shit if we don’t. Let’s take the tour. Olivia’s at The Strip. Why don’t we all get dressed up and--”

“Nah, don’t be silly!” Ellie interrupted. “No sense getting fancy. We’re not going to want to bang around The Strip until supper anyways. Let’s just go out there. There’s lots to see! It’s not like he wants to start with dress code central.”

“Ellie, when I’m talking please let me finish.” Shani growled through grinding teeth.

“It’s fine, Shan,” Amanda put her arm on my sister-in-law’s elbow. Mel brushed my hair again and lifted my chin.

“Whoa!” I twitched, pulling back from a kiss I didn’t see coming.

“Yeah, he’s so-oo ready for The Strip, Shan.” Mel turned to the fuming brunette.

“I’d rather see Dad first.” I considered. Larry had fucked off. I wanted to talk to him the most.

“Yeah, let me take you!” Ellie grabbed my ankle and tugged. I wasn’t the only one who looked at her with impatience.

“I don’t think Rena’s going to let go.”

“Oh, I’m just overdue a cuddle.” Rena swirled her palm against my chest. “When you’re getting up I’ll leave you to Maniac and her evil doppelganger.”

“I was going to The Globe,” Mel physically directed my face to hers when she spoke. It felt nice, her cool firm fingers on my jaw. “You OK taking him, Ellie?”

“You sure? Tomorrow’s Valentine’s day.” She reminded the room.

“It’s OK,” Amanda slowly got to her feet. She flashed me a smile. “I’ll see you at supper?”

“I guess,” I looked around and all the girls nodded confirmation. Rena squeezed my chest and kissed me. I kissed her back. I was embarrassed for being caught off guard by Mel. It was a nice kiss. She clearly felt a lot from it. I smiled back. She swirled her hand on my chest. I liked that a lot. She then pushed herself up, almost crushing my ribcage. She laughed at me.

“I’m going to take Shani for the afternoon,” She told me. Shani nodded like it was a great idea. My sister-in-law leaned over and squeezed my toes again. I took a deep a breath and rose into a proper sitting position before I stood up.

“We’re going to have so much fun!” Ellie swooped in and took my arm. The twins were unlawfully gorgeous. Light reddish gold hair framed bright-eyed wide-smiled faces. Mel gave me a little wave and took off after Amanda who had just started walking without a good-bye. I turned back to Ellie’s blue eyes. “We should start at The Castle and--”

“I’d like to go to The Waterfront first,” I told her and she nodded looking a little frowny. She scooped up my hand in both of hers and started towards the library. I looked back over my shoulder as Shani closed the glass doors out to the rooftop garden. Rena waved. She looked less enthused than Ellie could.

“Yeah, I get it. I love Garth too.” She was commenting on my chosen destination. “You’re not going to be too weird if we catch him cuddling a girl are you? He’s taken to being a perv.”

“Dad has?” I couldn’t quite grok that.

“Yeah, but I mean, he’s married to a woman 25 years younger than him.” She shrugged as she dragged me from the elevators towards the stairs. “It can’t be too much of a surprise.”

“I don’t really want to think of Dad as being unfaithful,” I decided as we headed down the stairs. Even the stairwells were bright and lovely. Murals were painted on the concrete brick walls. Sunshine, dolphins, girls. Tasteful, not quite Fuck Island as my mind imagined it.

“Yeah, luckily Mom and Dad, my Mom and Dad, visit together. Still weird watching mom point out pretty girls to Dad.” Ellie slammed through the ground floor door. She wasn’t a soft touch with much of anything, I gathered. “I guess I’m just happy my family’s cool enough to stay part of our lives, yeah?”

“Hi Mister Tanner! Hi Mistress Hess!” The Latina girl who had worried about me by the pool was standing behind the front desk now and an older woman ... No, she was older than the Latina, if she was older than me I’d be amazed. A near-thirty something gorgeous blonde was mopping up the tiles in front of the front desk. Ellie waved to the Latina.

“Hey P! Got roped into a shift?”

P felt like a perky barista who was comfortable in her job and didn’t hate it. She was gorgeous, clear smooth brown skin, large breasts pushing against her golf shirt. I waved silently, hoping my smile wasn’t cracked and broken.

“Lacy had to clean up,” P laughed. “She was Castle messy.”

“Nice!” Ellie chuckled, “Call a cart for us? We’re heading to The Waterfront.”

“Yes Mistress!” She beamed and lifted the receiver of a phone. She just held it to her side as she quickly tapped in three keys and hung up.

“You’re the best!” Ellie beamed and dragged me outside via the front doors. A driverless golf cart rumbled up along the cul-de-sac under the front awning. A tall mid-twenties blonde in a slightly sheer white robe was walking up with a pair of stilettos in her hands. Her long legs swished by. She smiled a hello as Ellie rushed down and into the cart. I smiled back. The tall blonde stepped through the automatic doors and I followed her ass with the turn of my head.

“You like her?” Ellie teased me as I turned to the cart.

“I’m not used to being around this much beauty. Especially, the friendly polite kind.” I tried to make a joke of it but Ellie was grinning as she swiped around on the touch screen on the driver’s side of the cart.

“Hey P! Grab Nastya!” Ellie rushed her syllables out as I sat down next to her.

A few second later, that beautiful blonde stepped back outside. Ellie waved her over.

“Hi.” I said and she looked at me with a tilted head and a guarded smile. She had to be at least 5’9’’, clear tanned skin, soft golden waves, large forward breasts, tired bright eyes.

“You turned his head,” Ellie leaned across me conspiratorially. “You want a job?”

“A job?” I asked. Nastya frowned a moment.

“He’s having a moment like Rena did at Christmas,” Ellie said in hushed tones.

“Ah, you are well?” Nastya’s accent, something east of Warsaw is as good a guess as I could make it, came through with her touch of worry. She ran her fingers into my hair and pulled me into a startling hug. I was face to flesh with her cleavage. I gingerly wrapped my hands around her waist. She spoke to Ellie over my head.

“We’re heading down to The Waterfront, come with.”

“I, maybe, could use a shower.” She was stroking my hair.

“Big showers down on the beach. Brian’s got of bit of stink himself.”

“Yes, I will join you.” She stepped back and I lingered my hands on her hips as our embrace broke. I didn’t get it. This woman was so gorgeous. She untied her robe and let it fall to the sidewalk. “May I sit here?”

She climbed onto my lap and teased a leg across Ellie’s as well. I looked between the blondes. The cart started moving. These perfect breasts were in front of me. I couldn’t? Even though they said I could. This was terrifying.

She clasped her hand onto the back of mine as I cupped her breast. I ran a hand over the smooth contour of her ass as well. I looked to Ellie. She reclined back and looked on with the smuggest shit-eating grin I had ever seen. It was villainous. She teased Nastya’s leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.