Initiation - Cover

Initiation

Copyright© 2018 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What an unusual club for a young man to join --- and what about the initiation?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

“Mom, you okay? You look tired. Did David wear you out last night?” asked Kyle, entering the kitchen where Riona was preparing to start breakfast.

Riona had spent another night tossing and turning, as she struggled with the quandary she faced.

“Hi, Honey. If you must know,” she said with a smile, “David and I spent a vey enjoyable evening together.”

“Well he must have ridden you pretty hard. You look like you didn’t get much sleep.”

“David had nothing to do with that ... Actually there’s something I’ve been meaning to talk over with you.”

“Oh? What’s that?”

As she had done more than once, Riona was determined to tell her son everything, but when the moment arrived, she once again considered the consequences and, as before, simply could not face them.

““Uh ... uh ... Oh, it’s not that important, we can talk about it another time.”

“Okay. Hey, what say I ride down to the drive thru and get us a couple of ham and cheese breakfast sandwiches?”

“Ummmm, sounds good,” she responded. “I’ll get my purse.”

“No, no, this one’s on me,” he said trying to remember where he had last parked his bike. In this state he would have to wait another year to get a driver’s license.

“Are you sure, Honey? My purse is just in the other room.”

“Hey, somebody just gave me my allowance. As long as it’s not filet mignon, I think I can handle it.”

“That’s sweet of you,” she said.

Back in twenty,” he yelled, as the the front door was closing.

Despite his being in that horrid club and having dragged her into it as well, Kyle was a good kid, she thought. Somehow, somehow I’ve got to get us away from this. Somehow.

But the hopelessness descended once again and she simply turned and began making coffee.


Monday morning found the four boys huddled in a back corner of the school lunchroom speaking in low voices. Mark, as usual, led the discussion.

“Well, Davey boy, what’s it gonna be — in or out?”

David searched for words to describe his ambivalence. “I just don’t know...”

“Don’t know??? After you and Kyle’s mom...”

“Oh, don’t get me wrong. She was great! Beyond great! I never even dreamed of a woman like that!”

“Then what’s the problem?”

“It’s my mom. I’m just not sure I can ... or that she can...”

“You leave that to us, Davey Boy. We, and our moms will give you all the advice you need to seduce any woman, including your mom. As for her, she’s in for the ride, or should I say rides, of her life. We know how it’s done Davey Boy and we’ll not only teach you, but let your mom in on the good times as well.”

“But...”

“No buts. If being able to bed the four hottest woman you know, whenever you want isn’t enough...”

“I never said that. I’m just not sure that...”

Mark was growing impatient. “Time to put up or shut up Davey Boy. If you’re not interested then we’re sure Bud Johnson will be. His mom is just as pretty as yours and has a killer bod as well.”

“I ... I ... okay I’m in,” stammered David.

“Atta boy, Davey,” said Larry grinning along with the other two.

They each gripped hands to signify commitment.

“Uh, now what?” asked David nervously.

“Now the teaching begins my boy,” grinned Mark. I’m gonna give you some tips right now but the first real lesson will happen on Thursday.”

“What’s so special about Thursday?” asked David.

“Thursday is when I nail a certain Miss Roberts — and you get to listen in.”

“Roberts?” David was puzzled then recognition hit home.”You mean Miss Roberts from social studies?”

Danielle Roberts was the new history/social studies teacher. Fresh out of college she was considered the cutest teacher in the school. Her freshness and enthusiasm was matched only by her naivety and inexperience. When Mark had first approached her she had taken his interest as academic, but gradually the crafty and experienced Romeo had worked his way into her feelings. The truth be known she was infatuated with the student who was showing her so much attention and complimenting her at every turn.

“The very one. I’ve been working on her for weeks and she’s ready.”

“But how do you know she’... ? and how do you know Thursday’s the day?”

“Trust me, my boy. Actually I could have been in her pants before now but I was waiting for your answer. I want to show you how it’s done. Thursday is when her planning period coincides with our study period. I even know where it’s going to happen.”

“Man, you sound pretty confident.”

“Confidence is a big part of it, Davey boy. You’ll see as time goes on. Anyway, you guys can stand at the door and listen. Davey, you’ll have a lot to learn.”

“But, Miss Roberts?” asked David again. “I can’t believe your going to do it with a teacher!”

“You just wait until Thursday,” grinned mark. “And from there on we’ll have her right in the palm of our hand.”

And with that the bell rang to end lunch and the boys walked back to class, David still shaking his head in disbelief as to what had just transpired.


At home, David continued to compliment his mother and do small unasked for favors, just as Mark had suggested and it seems to be paying off as Katherine began to welcome David’s company even more than ever before. They laughed and joked, she seemed more relaxed and her mood lightened. David didn’t like the idea of manipulating his mother but he did reason that she seemed happier with the attention she was now getting. So his conscience was assuaged and the plan continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.