Country Boy, City Girl
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Jack was waiting in front when we got there, and he and Holly shared a kiss as I opened the back and got out Linda’s and my skates and carried them inside. They were still kissing as we went inside, and we were already on the rink by the time the other two finally came in.

The first couples skate went as our usual, with Linda skating backwards in front of me, occasionally giving me soft kisses. And it seems that Holly and Jack were doing the same. On the second couples skate, Holly came up and took my hand as Linda skated off to join Jack.

“Oh Pete, thank you. I was wondering though, would it be a problem if after we finish Jack goes with us for a late-night snack?” I thought this over. The session ended at 9:30, we could drive to the Burger King down the street. Her curfew was midnight, that gave us maybe an hour or so before I had to drop Jack back at the rink and get the girls home. Yeah, workable. I told her it was not a problem, then set my mind to racing on where to go.

I was not all that familiar with Tarzana, and Balboa Park was too far to go to without losing another half-hour easy on our time together. Then I realized where we could go. I told her I had an idea where we could go, and she gave me a hug and when the last song ended she skated off to join Jack and tell him the news.

Linda came up and I told her what our conversation was, and she nodded. “Yeah, I kinda expected this. She’s still not quite ready to be alone with him yet, but she is getting more sure of her willpower to say no.”

The next time the couples skate was announced, the girls pulled one over on us! Holly skated up to us from behind, and grabbed Linda’s hand and pulled her away from me, leaving a bemused Jack looking at me and laughing. I laughed as well, and said “Sorry dude, ain’t no way I’m holding your hand!”

He held out his arm with his lower arm bent towards himself, and I got the idea quickly. I copied his arm, and we were then linked by two bent arms as we chuckled and followed the girls. “So Pete, I gotta ask, is that for real?”

I laughed, and told him it was. “You know I’m originally from Idaho dude. And this is more or less how I dressed most of the time. Of course, I rarely brought the hat unless it was a really formal occasion, and then it was my good one.”

Then we went into a discussion on how many cowboy hats I actually had, and what things were like in Idaho. For the first time I found out his father was a scriptwriter for a movie studio, and his mom was a casting agent. He had an older brother that went to UCLA, and a younger sister that was still in Junior High.

But the family wealth was “old money”, as far as California went. His paternal grandfather had been in the oil business, and his maternal grandmother had been a “just below A list” actress in the 1940’s. I had heard of her, and seen a few of her movies. But yeah, she was no Grace Kelly or Ginger Rogers. At the end of the skate I looked at him and laughed while saying “If you kiss my cheek I’m gonna pop you one!”, and he laughed and we all decided this was a good time for a bathroom break.

Once we came back out we had to wait for the girls, and got each of us a soda and a churro to snack on as we took a break. The girls sat in our laps, and it was obvious that we were all having a good time. We all lost track of how long we had been sitting and chatting when they announced the last couples skate. We all quickly headed to the rink and with Linda in my arms skating backwards we finished the evening of skating, looking into each other’s eyes.

We all agreed to end it there, and piling into the Blue Whale we headed out and got burgers and fries, then as they were all munching away I headed over to Pierce Community College. I remembered a dark corner I had found one night. A great place to neck, but not much more since the chance for discovery was much higher than most places we went to.

So all of the windows were rolled down at least 1/3 of the way (including the one in the tailgate), and Jack and I were spending some quality time with our girlfriends. Or were they spending quality time with us?

Sometime later I had pulled the crotch of Linda’s panties to the side and was slowly caressing her inner walls with my fingers when I heard Holly give a soft moan from the back. Taking a peek I saw that her blouse was open, and Jack had one of her nipples in his mouth. I looked up into Holly’s face and our eyes locked. She blushed, but seemed to hold his face even tighter to her chest. I smiled and winked at her, and turned my complete attention back to Linda.

Thankfully she was quiet tonight as I brought her closer and closer. My thumb was caressing her clit as she mashed her lips against mine. Moaning as softly as she could as I felt the clenching of her snug inner walls around my fingers as she came around them. About 10 minutes later just as she was starting to open the zipper on my jeans my alarm went off. Jack said “What’s that?” as we all disengaged from each other. I shut off the alarm and told him I always set it when I was out with Linda, so I was never late bringing her home.

“Damn, good idea bro! I have one on my watch, but rarely use it. I’ll have to remember that in the future.”

“Well, it really helps, trust me there. One of the reasons I get so much leeway with Linda’s mom over what time to bring her home is that we have almost never been late. So she understands the few times that we were late are exceptions.”

He and Holly kissed all the way back to the skating rink, and after he got in his car and headed off. Linda at that time piped up “Pete, can Holly drive us home?” I looked at Holly, and shrugged. “Sure, why not? She’s driven my car before.”

I got out and switched places with her, climbing into the back. Just as she put the truck in gear, Linda climbed over the seat into the back with me. “We don’t have much time, but now it’s my turn.” While she was saying that she popped the button on the front of my jeans and pulled down the zipper.

“Have I ever told you how hot it makes me when you dress like a cowboy?” was the last thing I heard her say before she took me into her mouth. During the ride home she spent the entire time sucking my cock, and was stroking me while she sucked when we were on the freeway.

I felt the truck pulling off and preparing to return to surface streets and let my willpower go. We were making the second turn towards her house when I surrendered and spurted into her mouth, Linda moaning as I did so. She was looking up into my eyes as she pulled her mouth off of my cock and visibly swallowed as we made a turn from the main road and turned into a small side street. I pulled her up and kissed her as she helped me pull my jeans back up and fasten them again.

Just as we were about to turn onto her street we popped back upright in our seats, and I gave her another deep kiss then walked her to her door as I gave her a last long kiss, and she slipped into her apartment.

Holly and I chatted as she drove us to my house. The lights were all off, but my dad’s car was in the driveway. Turning it off she handed me the keys, then asked if we could go into the backyard.

Sitting on the loveseat in the gazebo again, she pushed me into the corner and turned so her back was lying against my chest. She was telling me how wonderful the night had been and how much she appreciated our letting them join Linda and I again as she wiggled her bottom and stretched out a bit more.

I told her how the two of them had surprised us when they left Jack and I to skate together, and she giggled. “Yeah, we had already decided to do that, we wanted a little time for some girl talk. But to be honest, neither of us expected you two to keep skating! We thought you would just leave the rink and take a break. But that was actually a good way, it looked like two dudes skating, two straight dudes.”

“Well, that is what it was!” I said, then told her it was Jack’s idea. But it was also commonly done like that in western dancing.

When I said his name I heard a soft sigh, and looked into her face. Her eyes were closed, and a look of concentration was obvious. I then looked down, and could see her hand was under the front of her skirt, and moving around. “Holly, what are you doing!” I said softly, shocked because I knew exactly what she was doing.

“Shh, it’s OK. Linda has already given me permission Pete. I don’t have a Petey, so Linda said I could lean against you. I really need to do this, and just want to be held, is that OK?”

So I did what any best friend would do. I held her as she masturbated, telling me softly how great Jack had made her feel, and how hot she had gotten with him. And how she needed to masturbate, but did not want to do it alone. By this time Holly had pulled her skirt up, and I could see her fingers moving against her pussy under her panties. It looked like she had two fingers inside of herself, and her thumb was rubbing her clit. Finally she arched her back, and I softly kissed her forehead and told her how amazingly lovely she looked as she came in my arms.

We shared a hug, and I put my arm around her waist and hers was around my shoulder as I walked her home. We shared a long but tender kiss after I walked her to her door, and at 11:45 she went inside and I headed home.

Saturday morning I got up early, and met with the recruiter and he drove us back to Wilshire. What followed was about 9 hours of being poked, prodded, and being made to feel like a steer being prepared for auction. Going through the induction physical was not a fun experience, but finally it was over and I was given a passing grade. So finally I was sitting in front of the counselor, who was looking at my results and test scores.

“Well, we have one here that might work out great for you. Marine Security Forces.” I asked him what that was, and he said they were the guys that pulled security at Naval Bases around the world. Italy, Guam, Japan, Panama, Scotland, wherever there was a Navy base there were Marines guarding it.

“And I suppose that means California too, like Long Beach?” He said indeed it was, and I asked him a bit more. It took almost 5 minutes to get him to admit that one of the requirements was to be in the Infantry. Nope! Nothing against the grunts, but I had no intention of spending my career as one!

I turned that down, and his next suggestion was Maintenance Management. Now that sounded interesting, but it only took a few minutes reading the information sheet to realize it was entirely a paperwork job. I could become an admin clerk and do that, and probably have a better career path as a secretary afterwards. Nope, not interested.

I then told him I was interested in either radio repair or computers, and he then went back over my scores and openings they had. “How about a radio operator?” Nope, my dad told me what that was. Technical maintenance or no to radios at all.

Finally he told me there were openings for “Computer Operator-maintainer”. I looked over the description, this is more like it! Five months training, including introduction to programming, maintenance, and repair of computer equipment, installation and operation of computer equipment. I told him that was a go, sign me up.

An hour later I handed a camera my dad had sent with me, and a Navy Petty Officer took a picture as I raised my hand and was sworn into the United States military.

When I got home I was tired, but took a shower and got dressed. I was not going to let the 10 hour physical deter me from the night we had planned. I gave my dad back the camera as I sat down to eat with him, and told him I had done it. I told him my job, and the next step was one Saturday a month with others who were waiting to ship off for training, and then I would leave for boot camp in August. He told me he was proud of me, and that I was maintaining a family tradition extending back over 100 years.

“Pete, you may not realize this, but every male Culver going back to at least the Civil War has served in the military. My dad was in the Army Air Corps in World War II. His father was in the Navy during World War I. And then going back to my great-great-grandfather, who was in the Army in the Civil War. Before that we do not know, but as far as I know every male Culver has served. However, you are the first of us to join the Marines.”

That night, Linda had already decided that we should spend the night with Julie and Kimmie as Jack it turns out had other commitments. This time we all decided a movie would be good, so after an hour at the Castle we pulled into the Van Nuys Drive-In, and started watching the newest Sylvester Stallone movie. A bit violent, of course that should be expected in any movie with “blood” in the title.

The second movie was one we had already seen more than once, and we decided to bail on it. I was warming up the truck and suggested going to The Castle for a bit. Julie asked if I could take her home instead, she had a school project she needed to get finished. So off to her house we went.

The girls all exchanged hugs and Julie gave me a soft kiss on the cheek before she climbed out. I’m sure that was my imagination and not her tongue lightly touching my cheek during the kiss. Then Kimmie said she still had almost two hours until she had to be home as I pulled out. I looked into Linda’s eyes, and she bit her lower lip and nodded. So off to that little road near the dam I went.

Less than an hour later we were all in the back area of the truck, and the girls were involved in quite a passionate 69. Kimmie was on the bottom, and her hands were grasping Linda’s wiggling bottom as she tried to hold it still as she slid her tongue in and out of her pussy. And I could hear the moaning of Linda as she ate out her cute little Vietnamese friend. My clothes were also all off at Linda’s urging, and I was lightly caressing my cock in between rubbing Linda’s back, for a few minutes, then reaching out and running my fingers through Kimmie’s hair, then lightly caressing her face.

I was not surprised when Linda was the first to reach her peak, moaning out her climax into Kimmie’s pussy as she came, then came again. Then it was Kimmie’s turn as Linda finally regained her senses and went crazy on her. Right before she came Kimmie reached over and grasped my hand tight in hers, moaning as she came all over my baby’s face, lips and tongue.

A few minutes later it was two sweating and still lightly panting girls that pushed me onto my back and cuddled up against me on both sides. I spent a few minutes kissing each of them, tasting Kimmie’s wetness on Linda’s face, then tasting Linda’s wetness on Kimmie’s face. They both tasted divine.

And I was still kissing one then the other as their hands met at my cock and started stroking me. I was getting closer, and Kimmie was watching my face closely as I leaned my head back, moaning how good their hands felt. They both leaned over my chest and kissed, and Linda asked Kimmie if she wanted anything.

I felt my balls tighten up, almost afraid that Kimmie would ask for me to fuck her. My own mind at this idea was torn. I both wanted to fuck her tight little pussy, and at the same time I did not and only wanted to fuck Linda. I gave a soft sigh as she said she wanted to see Linda fuck me, and for me to cum inside of her.

Linda actually giggled softly, and said we did not have any condoms and coquettishly added that she did not want to get pregnant at 16. “Oh come off it Linds, I know you’ve been on the pill for over a year! And you’ve told me how good it feels when he does it. I just wanna see it again.”

My darling little lover then hiked her thigh across my hips, raised herself up, and settled down onto my cock. As always she was tight, wet, and heavenly. I held her ass in my hands and Kimmie rolled onto her side and started to masturbate as she watched us. Linda sitting almost upright as she rode me, my cock visibly entering and exiting her tight cunt as I did so. I looked down, and could see her inner lips pulling out each time she raised up, she was so tight.

“Oh Linds, he looks so sexy going in and out of you. I never imagined watching people fuck would be so sexy. He’s fucking you, he’s really fucking you. I can even see his penis pulling your lips out as you slide up, then pushing them in as you slide down. And his penis is so wet from your pussy.”

I warned them I could not hold out for long, and both urged me to go ahead and cum. Just as I grabbed her hips and tried to pull her down so I could be planted deep inside of her as I spewed, Linda lifted herself up so just the head was inside of her. But the release was not going to be denied as I felt my cock throb over and over as I planted my seed inside of her.

The entire time Kimmie gasped, saying “Ohhh, it’s throbbing. I can see it throb, is he really cumming in you Linds?” My baby moaned in the affirmative and sighed deeply as she rolled off of me and laid down on my other side. She gave me a tender kiss, then leaned across my chest to kiss Kimmie. “Oh shit” she said and rolled onto her back. “Pete, towel fast. It’s starting to leak out of me already!”

I rolled over Kimmie and pushed her closer to Linda, as I reached for my backpack and started rummaging around inside for the towels I always kept in there. “Linda, is something wrong?” Kimmie asked with a nervous tone in her voice.

“Oh no, not at all Kimmie. I wanted you to see what it looks like when Pete cums, so had him do it while he was barely inside my pussy. His cum did not go as deep in me as it usually does, and it’s, ahhh, it’s coming out already.”

I could hear them sharing a kiss. “I thank you for that Linds, it was so sexy, it looked like he was going to turn your pussy inside out each time he slid out.” Turns out the towel had somehow been put in the bottom pouch, and I finally found it. I could hear their soft moans and the licks and smacks of their kissing, and by Linda’s moans it sounded like Kimmie was feeling my gift to my lover coming out.

But when I turned around with the towel in my hand, I realized I was oh so very wrong. Kimmie was more than feeling my cum inside Linda, she was licking it. She was back between her legs, her lips around her pussy and I could only imagine her tongue was going in and out of her as she tried to capture all of my fluid she could. Linda was gnawing on her bottom lip and had one hand running through Kim’s dark black hair.

And her eyes almost looked like they glistened with tears they were so bright and shiny as she would look back and forth. First she would look at Kimmie down between her legs, then up at me. Finally she pulled my lips to hers and we shared a long deep kiss, moaning into my mouth. We broke the kiss as I felt her hands grasping my cock and pulling up. So I sat up and let her slide her mouth over me, sucking my shrunken member and licking our combined juices off of me, as Kimmie was doing the same thing to her.

Taking a quick break she pulled me out and whispered “Oh Pete, we taste so good together”, then resumed her soft sucking. I looked down at Kimmie and saw that one hand was resting on Linda’s belly, caressing her and teasing her navel with one finger. The other was reaching down under her, and by the way her hips were moving up and down it was obvious that she was still masturbating.

I knew I would not be rising again this night, and looking at my watch real fast I knew we only had about 30 minutes left. So I bent down and gave her a soft kiss, and told her to just watch. I moved down and slid next to Kimmie, who was still eating Linda out. And doing a good job to judge by her sighs and moans. Both of her hands had come down on Kimmie’s head, urging her on even more.

Kimmie jumped slightly as I moved my body against her side, bending my thigh so it rested against the top of her thighs, and I rested my head on Linda’s thigh. One hand reached across Linda’s belly and I found Kimmie’s and I held her hand in mine, fingers intertwined and squeezed. I started to simply caress her back, moving down until I was barely feeling the start of the crack of her ass, then back up to caress the back of her neck. And I whispered soft endearments into her ear, giving her occasional kisses on her shoulder.

I could hear her fingers now, moving faster, those sexy wet noises now very obvious. As were the movements of her hips and her almost cat-like purrs as she ate out my lover’s pussy. Linda was the first one to arrive at the peak of the mountain, her body tightening like a guitar string as she moaned, obviously loving what her girlfriend was doing to her.

And Kimmie reached the peak of the mountain right afterwards, stiffening against my side and pulling her head back from Linda as she gasped and came on her fingers. I bent forward and kissed her as she rode out her climax, shuddering against and under me, tasting my own baby girl’s fluids mixed with my own on her lips.

Finally we all untangled ourselves, and shared a few three-way kisses before we started to put our clothes back on. We still had a few minutes so I pushed open the tailgate and leaned against the side, Linda curled in front of me between my legs with her back against my chest. Kimmie did the same thing, but leaning back against Linda.

One of the lovely things about this spot is that it was on top of a small hill, so we could look out over the lights of the Valley. It was actually a lovely view, and we all looked at the lights down below and talked.

“Oh god Linda, the things you make me do!” Kimmie said, then giggled softly. “I have no idea where this is going, but I have a feeling it is going to be an interesting ride while it lasts.”

I squeezed Linda in my arms, then reached forward to rest one hand on Kimmie’s shoulder. “Well Kimmie, there is one thing I do know. In less than 2 years you will be gone, Linda will more than likely still be here, and who knows where I will be. A few months after I graduate I am leaving for boot camp, then training for 4 months near Barstow.

“After that, who knows? I might be sent to Irvine, or I might be sent to San Diego. Or maybe Guam or someplace exotic, like North Carolina.” They both giggled at that. “At about the time you get your degree, I’m going to be making the final decision if I want to try and make the Marines a career, or just do my time and get out. And Linda will be here, hopefully waiting for me.”

“Of course, there is always the chance that by that time I will be with Pete,” Linda softly said, and I kissed her cheek softly and squeezed her against me.

“Yes, that is also a chance. But by that time all this will hopefully be a happy memory for you Kim, and hopefully we will still be in contact with you and can have weekends together. Oh not like this, but with my sharing times with my lover’s friend, just hanging out together. I have little doubt that by that time you would have moved on, but we can still remain friends.”

Kim reached up and placed her hand over mine on her shoulder and squeezed. “You know Pete, there is almost something magical about Linda. I mean, like I had fantasies about making love with her, but they were only silly fantasies. Her seducing me during a sleepover, or my seducing her in the shower, silly things like that. I never thought they would ever be anything more than that. The reality is so much more intense than I ever imagined, and never once in any of them did it involve somebody else. Let alone a guy!

“I have made love to Linda, and it was wonderful. I have also sucked your cock, and eaten your cum out of her pussy. I never ever ever imagined I would do things like that. But the thing is, I loved it! And as amazingly assertive as you can be, you are also quite passive and gentle.”

“Oh Kimmie, that’s because he is my Pete. He knows we set the limits, and he never crosses them unless asked.”

“I know, but that also scares me a little bit. When he curled up against me, I wondered for a moment if he was going to crawl on top of me and put it in. But he never did, he just held me. And it felt amazing. I could feel his cock against my hip, but I just knew he would not try to do anything.”

“Of course not!” I said. “You were here for Linda, and she was here for you. With the two of you I am more of a spectator, but one that participates just a little bit. I already know that I will never be taking your virginity. Linda and I have an agreement. We may fool around with others, but she will never actually make love to another man, nor will I make love to another girl. We may play, explore, and do a lot of things but that is one line I will never cross.”

“Never?” Kim asked softly.

I thought on it a bit. “OK, someday we may cross that line. But it will never be on a spur of the moment decision. If you both were to ask me to spread your tight little brown thighs and push the head of my big fat cock into you tonight and feel your sweet wet cherry cunt squeezing me inside of you, I would have said no.” I could feel Kimmie shudder under my hand and snuggle back tighter against Linda. “Even if you had said you wanted me to do it also. I still would have said no, because that is something that should be discussed and agreed upon in advance, with all three agreeing to it while calm. Not in the height of passion when we have little control over ourselves. I learned long ago that when Linda is in the midst of passion, her reasoning can often leave her and she does not think of consequences.”

“I know, she has gotten me to the same point” Kim added.

Linda quietly stiffened against me, and I kissed her cheek. “Oh I know Kimmie. You remember that big fight we had last year? In case you did not know, it was over the, ah, afternoon you spent on her bed. I came in shortly afterwards, and when I went in her room it was obvious she had been having sex with somebody. And I had seen you leaving as I drove up.”

“But we did not have sex!” Kim protested. “Honest, we did not have sex, we never touched each other!”

“Well, I seem to remember her telling me you held hands, so you did touch, but you each masturbated as you did so. That is in the past, and by our rules at the time it was just barely allowed. Yes, we have rules as to how far we go with others. Linda and I have both agreed on them, and the girls are the ones that sets the limits for how far things go.”

“So you do this with others!” she softly exclaimed. “I thought so, it is with Holly, right!”

“Shh, one thing we both are is discreet. And I ask you to never ask. Just as if somebody was to ask me what the three of us did after dropping off Julie, I will only ever say we hung out and talked. And nothing else, ever.” Kimmie reached up and put her hand over mine and squeezed as she looked over her shoulder into my eyes.

“If you want, let’s just say Linda or I could ask and see if they are comfortable with you knowing. And if they say yes, we will add a bit more. If they say no, we will never mention it again. I have a feeling you might get some more information, and it may surprise you or shock you. But that is never going to be my secret to tell. No more than what you do with Linda around me is my secret to tell.”

My alarm went off and we spent a few more minutes hugging and kissing, then Linda crawled into the back and shared more kisses with Kimmie as I drove her home. Then we shared a few more kisses a few minutes later as I stood by her front door before she slipped inside.

Saturday morning, and I started my new routine by going out and trying to run one mile. Well, it turned out to be more like my jogging a few hundred yards, then walking for 100, then jogging again. But it was a start. Sgt. Corey had told me it would be easier if I could do at least two miles before I started boot camp, and I took him at his word.

I got back to my house and took a shower, then went downstairs to work on some notes I had for another adventure. At about 10 Holly came in and asked where my girlfriend was. “She had to go see her dad today, so she’ll call me when she gets home.”

We chatted half the day, and when we had Lunch she got Jack on the phone and discussed plans for the evening. We decided a movie would be good, and I told Jack I would pick him up at 6. Then a few minutes later as I was washing the dishes my dad called. He and Holly talked for a few minutes, then she handed me the phone.

“OK, this is not your dad now, but your agent. Deana got her company to include you as a guest speaker on the final day of the convention. They want you to expand on your paper on, what was that dear? Yeah, dual class characters. I hope you know what that means, because it’s Greek to me.

“The point is, I tried to throw in the same deal that you got from Mr. Cummings, but no dice. But I did get them to go in half on a suite just like you got last time. I will cover the other half, and I am still in talks with Mr. C on something for the convention. If he agrees, then we will get him to cover the other half and a little extra for other expenses. So start making plans for the con now, it’s only a couple of weeks away.”

I whooped, and as soon as I hung up I told Holly the news. She and I danced around for a moment, then she suddenly calmed down. “But Pete, what all will happen? I mean, what about Jack? That will mean four girls and just you, and I know for a fact I am not ready for the games that we usually play, and neither is Jack.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.