Country Boy, City Girl
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

A half hour later, Holly knocked on the door. And wow! Her black sweater dress with the white belt, dangly earrings, and instead of her usual poofed out hairstyle she had it with no hair spray and pulled back into a simple ponytail.

“Holly, you look great!” I said as I hugged her. And she was wearing a perfume that would give an erection to a corpse. “Do you know where we’re going?”

“Yeah, he gave me his address, but I have no idea where it is.”

“No problemo,” I said, and went into the game room and pulled out the Thomas Guide. I looked it up real quick, nice! South of Ventura Blvd, in the rich area of town. I got a good idea of the general route there, then said “You’re the navigator, once I turn onto Louise I’m going to rely on you for directions.”

So we hopped in the Blue Whale, and Linda was in a contrasting white sweater dress with a black belt. We hopped onto the 405, then the 101. And I was not wrong, once we pulled off Ventura we were surrounded by houses that were not that different from the one Rad lived in.

And Jack’s house, wow! In the driveway was his Datsun, as well as a Corvette, a Mercedes and a Bentley! I was not sure I even wanted to know what was in the four car detached garage. And the house itself was easily five times the size of the one I lived in with my dad.

This dude had some serious money. And even though we were about 10 minutes early he was leaning against his car when we pulled up. He took off his Walkman (the real deal I noticed, not a knock-off Sanyo like I had) and tossed it into his car then jogged over and hopped into the back seat with Holly.

They were still exchanging hello kisses as I pulled out and headed out for our night of fun. We stopped at McDonald’s for dinner, and the sun was just hitting the horizon when I pulled into the Sepulveda Drive-In. Even though the movie was rated R, there were no questions asked when we got the tickets and found a spot in the back to park the car. By now the dinner was finished so we went to the snack bar to get some last-minute snacks and drinks, as well as go to the bathroom one last time before the movie started.

Well, the movie was OK, but I watched closely at each of the scenes where the Drill Instructor was on the screen. Wow, if this is the kind of stuff I would face if I joined the Marines I was gonna be in for a rough time! In the end I realized I enjoyed it, but it was mostly a movie made for girls and not the type I would normally pick if I was by myself.

We headed to use the bathrooms again, and Jack and I chatted as we waited for the girls outside. Mostly it was about my truck, and why I sounded a little funny. “Yeah, I’m from Idaho, and the accent is a bit more ‘classical Western’ than most here in California. But it’s not as bad as it was when I first came here. Back then a lot of people made fun of it, saying I sounded like a hick. And I do not wear the western shirts and cowboy boots as much as I used to.”

He laughed at that just as the girls came out. When Holly asked him what was so funny I said it was about how I was so different when I first came here.

“Like, oh my god, he was like a real cowboy then!” she exclaimed. “Sounded a little bit like a cross between Clint Eastwood and John Wayne. With boot cut jeans, actual cowboy boots, and these plaid pearl button shirts he was wearing all the time! And he actually wore a felt Stetson about half the time! You should have seen him at the game convention last year!”

When he asked what I looked like, Linda chimed in. “Oh, that was mostly because of me and his dad. When his publisher said he wanted to play up the Idaho part to show that the game is not just played in big cities, we did up an outfit for him to wear that went all out. Western shirt, boot cut jeans, boots, spurs with those jingly things, his formal Stetson, and a string bolo tie! He looked like he had just stepped out of a rodeo and the crowd ate it up. Hell, it took him almost four months to stop calling my mom ‘Ma’am’ every time he talked to her and actually start using her name. And as you saw, he still holds doors for us, insists we order first when we get something to eat, and defers to us whenever he asks what we should do.”

Holly nodded. “Yeah, he was like that with me also. We actually dated last year for about a month. It took two dates for him to really kiss me, and four to touch my butt. And after maybe eight dates he finally took the initiative to touch the side of my boobies. I had never dated anybody who was so slow-moving since maybe seventh grade.”

We all laughed at that, and I made the effort to talk the way I would have back home. Jack got a real kick out of that, as I explained that we were considered part of the “Bible Belt”. And that while we were slower to get to a destination than those here in the “big city”, we did eventually get there. Simply at our own pace and speed.

Of course, Holly blushed beet red and Linda laughed when I used my hands to mime squeezing a pair of breasts when I said “destination”. The second movie playing was Arthur, and since we had all seen it already, we did not pay much attention to the screen. Thankfully the windows were rolled halfway down, because the heat from four teens making out as we were would otherwise have fogged them up for sure.

Linda had me pressed up against the passenger door, and she was in my lap lightly grinding her crotch into my groin occasionally. I lifted up the back of her dress to caress her ass through her panties. And when I peeked, I saw that Jack was doing the same thing with Holly but through her dress.

About halfway through the movie, we all took a break, and each of the girls leaned back against us guys as if they wanted us each to remain right where we were. Jack had his arms wrapped around Holly, crossed on the outside, and resting above her breasts. Mine were around Linda’s waist, my thumbs lightly caressing under her breasts. Which I realized as we were making out were not covered by a bra.

“So tell me dude, did you really dress like a cowboy all the time back home?”

“Naw, not really. Mostly for rodeos because that was what the tourists expected. But yeah, Jeans, western style shirts were the norm, as well as boots. When you spend some time working with animals or walking in snow in the winter it’s a good common sense style. And when you wear boots you gotta wear boot cut jeans, or else you will never get the cuffs over them. Only girls and urban cowboys actually wear their jeans inside of their boots. And almost every single pair I wear are square toed. I own maybe a single pair of pointy toed boots. And they are all simple tan or black, with maybe some single color thread embroidery. No Nudie boots for me!”

I then had to spend 10 minutes explaining what “Nudie Boots” were. And that they were the name of the designer, not boots that people wear in the nude.

“As for the Stetson, yeah. When it’s 110 degrees outside and the only shade is under the belly of a jackrabbit, you appreciate all the shade you can get, even if it is only from a hat. I actually own three Stetsons. My formal one is the classic ‘Cowboy Hat’, with the upturned brim. The one I wore most of the time was what I call my ‘slouch hat’, where the brim was turned down. Kinda like a fedora. Then I had a really old one that I wore if I was actually working in the field or in bad weather.

“And yeah, I lived on a 25 acre ranch. We did not work it, but we rented most of it to those that did. And I made extra money doing things like pitching hay, mucking stalls, helping during tagging and branding season, and things like that. My truck before this one I bought myself with the money I earned when I was 14 during the summer.”

“Wow, 14? How did you get it so early? You couldn’t drive for another two years dude.”

“Nope, wrong! In Idaho, we can get our license at 14 for daytime and during school, 16 for a full day-night license. I have already been driving for almost four years now. It caused a bit of a stir when I went into the DMV and tried to transfer my license when I was 16. They insisted I had to take the state mandated driver’s training first, so I went back with my dad. He handed them my Junior High transcript which showed I already completed a full semester of it in ninth grade, and demanded to see the law where that was required as he did not have to do that when he transferred his license.”

“Wow, I had no idea. I thought like everywhere the age to drive was 16. If I had known that I would have tried to get my parents to move to Idaho! Driving at 14 would have been bitching!”

“Well, when you live where we did it was a huge help. It was a 30 minute ride or longer on the schoolbus to get to school, and you may be waiting almost an hour in the snow in the winter. And it is a lot further North, so winter nights can start at 4 in the evening, and last until almost 8 in the morning. At least I was able to sell my snow tires before I moved down.”

“Snow tires? Those are a real thing?”

“Oh yeah. They have deeper grooves, and these metal spikes to give better traction. We generally swap them out from late October to April. Avoids having to take chains on and off.”

By this time Linda had pushed up with her arms and my hands were cupping her breasts. And in taking a peek back, it looked like Holly had done the same with Jack. Or he had done it on his own and she had not stopped him. The conversation died down and then we were all kissing again.

I let my fingers play with Linda’s nipples as we kissed, and I could feel her grinding her bottom back against me. I knew she had to be hot, and was hoping we had enough time when the movie ended for me to take them home and we could have some fun ourselves. Finally the movie finished, and each of us disengaged lips and fingers from the other. In the back I noticed that Holly’s dress had been hiked up to her waist, but his hands never seemed to stray forward of her hips. But his shirt had been unbuttoned and her hands had been caressing his chest.

I moved back to my seat and was warming up the truck as I watched with a smile as Linda got herself presentable again. I said it was just after 11:30, so we all needed to just head home. Everybody said they agreed, and as I looked into the mirror I saw that Holly was reaching behind her back, obviously fastening her bra again. So they really had been having some fun in the back.

Holly and Jack spent the entire time back to his house kissing, and he said he would call her tomorrow morning. As I drove to drop Linda off, Holly said it had been one of her best dates ever. “Having you two here was the best, and I mean that! I knew we could have some fun, but neither of us was going to get carried away.”

Linda giggled, and commented “Well, that might have restrained Jack there, since he does not know us all that well. If he knew some of the things I had seen you do in the back on previous nights, OUCH!”

Even I winced at the slap Holly gave on her shoulder, then she leaned forward over the seat and gave Linda a big hug and kissed her cheek. “Oh please, don’t remind me! It’s not that I’m ashamed of what I had done, it is just who it was with now. But this time I’m gonna take it a bit slower. Yeah, he got to second base tonight, but he did not try to get any farther. And that was actually kind of nice. I don’t know, it’s like he showed that he liked and wanted me, but was also trying to show he respected me also. This is really only a second date, so we will see where it goes from here.”

“Any plans for next time?” I asked.

“Well, he told me he would like to do something with you two again on Friday if that is OK. For Saturday, I guess we will just have and see Pete.”

By this time we were pulling in front of Linda’s house, so we exchanged kisses and she gave Holly a big hug and headed on in. I put the truck in gear and headed on home, asking Holly if she wanted to talk for a bit. She said she did, and would go change and tell her parents she was home and would meet me in the back shortly. She got out of the truck and I drove around the corner and parked.

I went upstairs, and after using the bathroom I went ahead and stripped down and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top and slipped into a pair of sandals. I went ahead and grabbed two beers and went into the back yard. I was just sitting down on the loveseat under the gazebo when Holly came in through the front gate and came over. She also had changed, into a halter top and shorts as well as sandals for herself also. She plopped down into my lap and my arms went around her waist as she picked up a beer and took a sip. She gave me a long tender kiss, then leaned her head on my shoulder. “So what’s on your mind Holly?”

“Well, I was just thinking about how great Jack was, and being with him tonight. He is so much more gentle than Keith was, and now I know exactly what Linda meant about her first time with you. The first time he reached down to rub my ass, he actually whispered into my ear if that was OK. And I said it was. Then when his hands went under my dress to rub my butt through my panties he asked again, and I said no further. And he never even tried to do anything else!

“Then later he moved his hands up and did a bit of the side boob thing like you did. But I remembered what you said and I moved my arms away and he spent a long time caressing, slowly moving forward each time. I was so excited when he finally started to squeeze my breasts.”

“You remembered what I said?” I echoed. “So the time I tried that in the past, did you not want it, or did you not realize how I would react when you tightened your arm?”

She slipped off my lap and looked right into my eyes. “Honestly, I knew what you were trying. And it kind of surprised me, because like with Jack you were so gentle I did not expect it. I think my arm tightening was more from than surprise and reflex than anything else. You picked it up as my indicating I did not want it, so you never tried again.

“However, I will tell you now that if you had continued that night, I would have let you. One thing about having a guy as my best friend who I used to date, I learned a lot more about how guys think than I realized until tonight. Mr. Cocksucker just reached up and grabbed my boobs. And I liked it a lot but it was not like he asked first, ya know? Not like you have done even without saying so. And Jack was the same way as you were.

“He’s like you in many ways like that. He in no way tries to push me, and that was refreshing. The most was about half-way through the last movie when he asked if I could open my bra. I looked into his eyes and he said he was not going to reach inside, he just wanted to feel them without my bra in the way. And I believed him! So I unfastened it and pushed it up over my tits, and he continued to grope me through my dress. And it was the same later when he pulled my dress up. I half expected him to try to grope me, but he only caressed my thighs and hips. It was really nice.

“I swear, the only way I could keep Keith out of my panties was to say I was on the rag! I did that a few times even if it was not true, because I was not in the mood to do more than make out.”

“So Keith does not have his red wings?” I said with a chuckle.

“Eww! Pete, that’s fucking grody dude! Like, I wanna barf even thinking that! That’s just disgusting, who would want to do that?” I just squeezed her and said nothing.

“No! Wait a minute, no, really? You do that with Linda?”

“Yeah, I do that with Linda. About half the time during those days she wants nothing to do with sex. But the other half, it’s like her nympho switch got flipped. But the secret is, I only use my fingers down there at those times. But there is nothing messy about my taking her little button into my mouth.”

She looked thoughtful for a moment, then nodded. “So you put your fingers in her and lick her clit? That does not really sound all that bad.”

“Nope, Her smell is a bit different, but I do not even put my fingers inside. She uses tampons, so I just caress her on the outside. Which she seems to like just fine.”

“Yeah, so I guess that counts, and does not sound all that disgusting.”

She took another drink, then sighed. “Having you two with us seems to be acting as a kind of brake. Jack knows nothing about the games we did in the past, all I have told him is that we used to double date. And of course you were an old boyfriend and my best friend in the world. And I admit I’m starting to miss the sex with you know who. Not sex with him, but sex in the generic way. But at the same time, I don’t want to fall right back into the all weekend orgies the four of us used to do either. Is it too much of a problem if we do Friday and Saturday nights with you two each week? For a while longer, at least.”

“Nope, not with me. And Linda would probably be OK with it also, I think just Sunday by ourselves would be enough. But realize that at least every few weeks Julie and Kimmie will also be joining us. And maybe on occasion Peggy and Mandy. Even though Peggy has her own car, we promised we would still spend at least some time with them.” Holly said that would not be a problem, although suggested that I mention to Linda’s sister that they should keep our secret if it was the six of us.

“No problem there, they are only really open around a few people. Jack being unknown to them would not be one of them.”

“So, what are your plans for the rest of the weekend Pete?”

“Well, dinner with Linda and her family, then probably just working on the game. I promised Mr. Cummings I would have it ready by the end of the week, so I figure we test it on Wednesday, and I can send it off by Friday.”

“OK, I am looking forward to being Kaos again. Although I have no idea who I would flirt with now.”

“Well, you can always invite Jack,” I said.

“Naw, I tried talking to him about it a few times on the phone, he does not seem interested in D&D. But that’s OK, we share a lot of other interests.”

“Like your big breasts?” I teased, raising and lowering my eyebrows like Groucho.

“No you pervert!” she exclaimed, slapping my chest. “We like the same music, skating, a lot of the same books and movies. He was also into gymnastics when he was younger, but stopped after he broke his arm when he was 13.”

“Yeah, you both do seem to have a lot in common. However, now we have another problem. We have a game convention next month if Mr. Cummings accepts the adventure. How are we going to handle that?”

“Oh hell, that’s right! Without Mr. Motherfucker, that would make it four girls and you. Are you really ready for a harem?” she said with a twinkle in her eye.

“Well, I think all the parents would agree if I slept on the couch, and there were two girls in each room”.

Holly kissed my cheek, and said “Yeah, they would probably go for that. But I have no doubt that I would really be the one on the couch. With you and Linda would be in one room, and the girls in the other. And I am nowhere near ready to ask Jack to spend the weekend with me in a hotel.”

I nodded. “Yeah, I agree. So more than likely it will be just as you said. But I do have an idea on how to handle the test game if we do it. And you may not like it.”

“Oh, what’s that?”

“Well, obviously you can’t play Kaos. Too many people have seen you playing her in the past or on that video, so that would blow everything. So when we run the adventure, I think it best you let either Mandy or Peggy do it. Otherwise, anybody who had seen you play her would not know they are in on it.”

Holly nodded. “Mandy then, she does the Val thing better than Peggy does. And the real evil bitch in the game?”

“Why, who else but Linda? I made the character with her in mind. A short female thief who is really an assassin. Deceitful but seeming to be innocent like an angel, just by looking at her nobody will believe that she is some evil bitch. In fact, I bet if during the test she flirts with one or two of the guys they would probably defend her until the end!” I said, and she nodded.

“Yeah, I think you’re right. We will have her dress down the day of the event, so she looks younger than she is. But if Linda is doing that, we need Peggy to play Kaos and not Mandy.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because Mandy is her sister, you idiot! They look enough alike, and Mandy defers to her and looks to her for approval. It would be obvious in less than an hour that they are related, and that would give it away. Peggy is older, and she rarely defers to shit. You know that.”

I hugged her, and said “Yeah, you’re right. I never thought of it like that. I’m sure glad my best friend is so smart that she can give a dumb guy like me such good advice.”

She gave me a soft kiss, and then stood up. “Yeah, we can talk tomorrow after you get home. I’ll keep an eye for when you get back, and come to see how she likes her present. See you tomorrow Pete.” And with that she headed on home, and I headed off to bed.

The next morning I got up early, and after taking a shower I got dressed and walked the five blocks to Van Nuys Blvd. Parking there could be a pain in the ass, and the day was so nice I decided to just hoof it. Although I was a bit nervous. The conversation I had with Holly the day before struck a chord with me, and I wanted to see if I could actually do it. My only concern was that I was only 17, so if somebody asked me for ID I was busted.

One thing about Van Nuys, it was semi-secretly the porn capital of the country. With several porn studios operating out of it, as well as casting agencies. And there was no shortage of porn shops. I went into one I knew just off of Victory and Van Nuys, and the guy behind the counter did not even look twice at me.

I browsed through some of the magazines and videotapes they had displayed, and saw what I was looking for. I headed over to where the toys were, and oh boy there were a lot of them. Everything from slender vibrators about the size of two of my fingers pressed together in various pastel colors, to gigantic rubber dicks that look like the size of what I had seen on stud horses back in Idaho. Just seeing those and thinking that people actually bought those to put inside themselves made me a bit nauseous.

But after looking for about 5 minutes, I saw one that looked to be perfect. It was a flesh colored rubber cock, a little larger than me in thickness and a few inches longer. And inside of it was what looked like a pink vibrator, about my thickness and by looking at those others on display I guessed was probably just about as long. On another shelf nearby I saw a bottle of lube and grabbed that as well.

Thankfully the guy did not even blink when I set it in front of him, and about $20 bought me what was probably the strangest present a guy ever got for his girlfriend for her “Sweet 16” birthday. I stopped at the liquor store and bought a four pack of C cell batteries. It only needed two, but I thought she might appreciate spares. I also looked through the movies, and got the cartoon version of Lord of the Rings, as well as The Hobbit. As well as one in the adult section called “Deep Rub”.

Once home I wrapped Linda’s present inside of the comic page from the newspaper, and hid it under my bed. The new adult movie went into my closet with the others I had gotten, and I went downstairs and finished the adventure then went through it making a few corrections and changes.

Just after noon I drove over to Linda’s house, wrapped box in hand. She greeted me at the door, and was bouncing as she did so. Which made her titties do amazing things under the top of the pretty dark blue dress she had on. “Oh Pete, what did you get me?” she exclaimed.

“Well, what is the point of a wrapped present if I’m going to tell you what it is?” I asked. And like previously, I had not only wrapped it inside of a much larger box but had tossed in a handful of paperback books that I thought she might like also. After sharing hugs with Rosie, we hopped into her car and headed to Parthenia.

Mandy’s performance was great. It was an exhibition and not an actual competition, but she got a lot of applause. She had worn that ONJ dress of her mother’s, and skated to the theme from Xanadu.

Then towards the end she and Peggy took the floor, with the announcer saying they were doing a couples routine as an exhibition. A hush fell as they did their performance to “Whenever I Call You Friend”, and as they so often did they would switch off back and forth between who was in the male position, and who was in the female. And in the end they were both glowing at the applause as they held hands and curtsied together.

There was a reporter from one of the local skating newspapers talking to them when Linda and I joined them after they left the rink, and we shared hugs with both of them. He asked Peggy how they had thought of it, and she explained the problem with girls finding suitable guys for couples skating.

“There really are a lot more girls interested in it than guys that can do it. I wanted to try and keep in practice, and the only way I could do that is with another girl. So we worked out various routines and finally decided to give it a try at an exhibition. I’m not expecting anything to change because of this, but maybe it will give other girls the idea that they can do the same thing to improve their skills as they find a suitable partner.”

“So, are you girlfriends?”

Mandy gave Peggy a big hug and giggled. “Oh no, we’re just best friends. She has a guy she is crushing on, and she’s also my coach. I’ll never be as good as she is, and will probably never do couples routines without her. I’m not strong enough to lift her, and I doubt there are many guys let alone Pegs here who could lift me! Not that I’m fat, but most girls who are into couples skating are itty-bitty things like she is.”

We all laughed at that, and soon it was time for the presentations. Turns out the only difference between a competition and an exhibition is the types of awards presented. Instead of awards for first through third and points given for each individual performance, awards were given to the top performances as decided by a panel of judges. As well as medals and certificates to every skater that participated.

Mandy got a personal award for “Best performance by a girl 13-16”. And her and Peggy were jumping and crying as they were given the award for “Best Teen Couples Performance”. They and all the other winners got a large round of applause and the announcer was thanking everybody for coming.

And that was about when all hell started to break loose by one of the parents. This cow of around 40 pushed her way to the judges table and demanded to know why “Two lesbos” were given an award that was meant for a “real couple”. And those were her words.

Thankfully, one of the judges then said it was an exhibition, not a competition. And secondly, she was welcome to look through the rule book that had been used for years for their exhibitions and point out where the couples had to be boy-girl.

“Finally Mrs. Crowley, I have known Peggy here for years. She was one of my students, and let’s just say that there was absolutely nothing sexual or even sensual or flirty about their performance. Yes, the song may be a bit ambiguous, but in judging their performance we judged it on merit, as well as the fact that their interpretation of the song was purely on the level of a deep loving friendship. And finally, I have seen both of them in the past year kissing more than a couple of boys. So if there is anything they are not, it is lesbians.”

At that point one of the male judges spoke up. “Pam, you know I was one of the judges, right?”

The gal looked at him and nodded, blushing. “Yes Father Dismas, I know that.”

He smiled, and moved over to wrap one arm around Mandy and the other around Peggy. “I thought their exhibition was wonderful, to be honest. It’s obvious they are good friends, as well as mentor-student. Their performance was almost flawless in execution, in keeping with their physical limitations since they are both girls. And it was well choreographed. There was nothing that even hinted at more than their being good friends, and I have seen them practicing here a great many times over the past year. If there is anything I doubt, is that they were, how did you say it, ‘lesbos’? They are simply two good friends that I think you owe an apology to.”

Mrs. Crowley then stammered each of them an apology and he chuckled as she joined an embarrassed looking boy and headed out. Both girls gave Father Dismas a big hug and soon we were all heading to their place so the girls could change. “Who’s he?” Linda asked, just beating me to it.

Peggy giggled. “Oh, that’s Father Dismas. He works out of the Saint Catherine Catholic Church in Reseda. He’s a great guy, and is very active. They call him the ‘Skating Priest’, and he is very good. He even coached me when I first started. He really watches out for us.”

“That is kind of a strange name, Dismas,” I said.

At this Rosie spoke up. “When Catholic Priests take their vows, many choose a name from the book of saints as their new name. Saint Dismas is better known as ‘The Good Thief’, the one crucified next to Jesus. His name is never mentioned in the Bible, but in the Catholic tradition and most other Christian ones, he was given the name Dismas. He is the patron saint of thieves and repentant thieves.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.