Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 32

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

On Wednesday we were sitting in the Quad eating lunch, and saw Keith with Michelle sitting in his lap. Holly looked then looked away, and Peggy snorted. “Keith’s been bringing her to rehearsal, and Rad does not like her very much. He said that Keith is not practicing enough, and his playing was slipping. We almost had to drag him over because he kept going into the corner to make out with Michelle.”

Holly just shook her head at that. “Whenever I went he was always so serious about his music, and I made sure I never distracted him.”

“Well, that’s his problem. Oh Pete, Mike wanted to know if he can come again tomorrow after school. He said that although D&D is normally not his thing, he really wanted to come again.” I told her to tell him it was OK, and he was always welcome to join us. She gave me a quick hug and we all chatted through lunch, avoiding any further mention of Keith.

The next game was largely a repeat of the first. Peggy picked up Mandy from school as I took Linda and Holly over to my house with Mike. By the time the girls showed up, Mike was well into making his character. He made about six average characters when he rolled one that was great. I told him to make the character level 5, and he spent a while going through the player’s handbook and working up the character. And finally handed over his sheet for my approval.

Human, OK. Level 5 fighter, level 1 magic user?

“Uh, dude, this ain’t right. Humans can’t be multi-class, and the levels are not right in either way.”

He grinned at me, and said “Dude, I do know how to play, it’s just not normally my favorite game is all. Look up the rules for Dual Class.”

Suddenly I got it. “Yeah, that’ll work, go ahead. First level magic user, after 5 levels of fighter.”

The girls were watching, and Linda asked “What’s dual class baby?”

I explained to her it was a special rule that was rarely used unless somebody wanted to be a bard. Basically you started as one class, then at some point stopped all progress in it and switched to another one permanently. You were restricted to all the rules of the new class, until the character passed the number of levels in their first class. So in this case, Mike would be restricted as any other magic user when it came to weapons or armor, until he hit 6th level. But he would still roll on the fighter hit table, but with magic user weapons. But once he hit level 6 he could use any weapons.

“Oh, like Gandolf! He’s a wizard that used a sword,” Mandy said.

“Well, kinda. Gandolf was not really human, he was a kind of an angel I guess. But it’s close enough.”

“What about armor?” Linda asked.

“Nope. Magic users are prohibited from the use of armor because it restricts their movements, and the metal affects spells. But I guess when he hits sixth level, I can allow him to use a leather cuirass and cloth armor. That is basically just the body part of leather armor, with quilted arms and legs. So will give him more protection than just robes and not restrict his movements.”

We gave each other a high 5 and started playing. But I was already running through my mind the idea for the next article I would write for Deana’s magazine. The advantages of creating a dual class character for the increased survival of low hit point and armor characters.

These were the last of the scenarios that I had made for the module I had submitted, and I stretched it out with more adventures spontaneously in the town (thanks to some interesting rolls on the random event table).

Because I had to be downtown the next morning, on Friday it was just Linda and I, and we decided to just stay in and watch a few movies with Holly. I got a copy of Star Wars and Caddyshack, and we spent the evening holding hands on the couch as we watched. At the end of the last movie Linda and I spent a few minutes kissing, then I walked them to Holly’s house as Linda was spending the night with her.

I got up at 6 and was at the recruiter’s office at 7. By 9 I was sitting in an office at the Van Nuys Air Force Base with twenty other guys and gals, and we were all taking the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery. Kind of a cross between an IQ test and more specific questions on everything from math and forming shapes in your mind, to many other things. The idea is to help determine what jobs you would be able to do in the military.

My recruiter told me to come by his office after Wednesday, and he should have the results. I went home and I had barely gone into the game room when there was a knock on the door. I went and got it and of course it was Linda and Holly, and the girls wanted to know how I did. “No idea, he will have the results next week.”

We went into the game room and I spent about two hours writing up an essay on using the dual class character rules for the purpose of enhancing gameplay.

I used several examples, starting with the use of having a 4th or 5th level fighter changing to Monk or Magic User, taking advantage of the higher hit points to make them less likely to die in a single sword hit. Or doing the reverse and having a 5th level cleric switch over to a fighter, regaining their ability to turn undead and use healing spells. I even added that in this way you could go in either direction, and have a kind of “Paladin Light”, of any alignment but not quite all of the Paladin abilities.

I went out and handed the sheets to dad, and he said he would get some copies made and take one to Deana. I had just gotten back into the game room and was working on the new Kaos adventure when dad knocked and came in. The girls had been playing Dungeon, and he said he was going out for the rest of the weekend, and would be back Sunday night.

“I called Deana and told her I had your newest article, and she insisted that I bring it right over. So I’m going to be spending the night there. Here’s $20, show the girls a good time and I’ll see you tomorrow night.”

We all gave him a hug, and I decided to take a break about an hour after he left. I made a few final notes, and told the girls that lunch seemed to be a good idea. So as I made hot dogs and french fries, they sat on the couch whispering to each other. Once we finished I told them I was going to do the dishes real fast and they should pick a movie to watch.

I finished drying my hands, and when I went into the living room the girls were not there. So I turned on the TV and was watching MTV when they both came downstairs. Linda kind of surprised me when she was wearing my blue dress shirt, but Holly really surprised me as she was in one of my green ones. And in her hand Linda was holding a videotape. “Pete, we did promise Holly she could watch this. And you can’t get a much better chance then we have right now.”

I told them to go ahead and get it set up as I went to make sure the front drapes were all closed, the door locked, and got us all a soda. Holly sat on one side of the couch, and I was on the other with Linda sitting between us. But it was not long into the movie when I noticed both girls were shifting around a lot in their seats.

About a half hour into the movie Linda was curled up against my side, with her feet almost in Holly’s lap. Holly blew us a kiss and slipped down so she was sitting on the floor. And as she rested with her back against the couch I caught a glimpse of her bottom. What I did not see were any panties.

I was letting my hand slide up and down Linda’s side as she wiggled a few more times, and I realized that when I ran my hand over her hip, I was not feeling her panties through the shirt either. Lifting up the back I saw that I was right, instead of cute cotton tightly hugging her ass, all I saw was my baby girl.

I pulled the shirt up and started to caress her bare hip, and Linda gave a low soft moan. Holly looked over her shoulder at us and winked at me, and slid up and raised the leg closest to me with her foot on the floor. I saw her bare hip, and realized that she was indeed sans panties as well.

A bit later Linda rolled onto her back and lifted her right leg so it was resting on the back of the couch. Taking my hand in hers, she moved it down between her thighs and onto her pussy. I smiled, and started to gently caress her lovely little petals, fingers gliding over her labia and spreading the wetness that was leaking out, but never trying to spread them or go inside.

The star was just getting a facial when I heard a soft gasp from Holly. I looked down, and saw my best friend masturbating. Holly seemed to have the fingers from one hand pushing in and out of herself, and the other rubbing on her clit. I reached over with my other hand and touched Linda, using my fingers to direct her to look at Holly.

She gasped softly, watching our friend pleasure herself as she watched the movie. Linda wiggled her bottom and I finally took pity on her and used my index and ring fingers and spread her wet lips, pushing my middle finger deep into her.

“Finally!” she whimpered, and she bent her left leg back, lightly resting it against the back of Holly’s head. Holly looked over her shoulder, and seeing what we were doing smiled and returned to watching the movie. A few minutes later she was breathing deeply and then inhaled deep and shuddered, obviously taking herself over the top. And a minute or to later Linda was having her first orgasm of the evening.

By the time the movie was over I know that Holly came at least two more times, and Linda once more. Holly got up and tugged the shirt down, but the wetness on her inner thighs was obvious. And my fingers were still inside of Linda, something she could not miss. She excused herself to use the bathroom as Linda and I kissed a few more times. She then got up and flashing me a look at her pussy she giggled and went back upstairs to use the other bathroom.

I rewound the tape, and went back upstairs to hide it in my closet again. I was a bit surprised when I walked in and saw the two of them kissing, hands on each other’s hips and bodies lightly touching. But it was not a passionate lovers kiss, just a long tender one that looked even sexier I thought such a kiss would look.

Finally they broke apart after about 30 seconds and looked into each other’s eyes, and softly giggled. I stepped into the room and they stepped apart, both of them blushing. “Pete,” she started to say, but I stopped her with a finger across her lips.

“Linda, Holly, there was nothing wrong with that. That was not a kiss of passion and is in no way being unfaithful. I kiss Holly myself like that on occasion, it’s just deep friendship. I guess this was a kind of gift for her?”

Holly nodded. “Yeah, I’ve been feeling a bit horny lately. And I also miss the games we sometimes did, and wanted to have a little of that again. Linda suggested the movie, and I told her it would probably not be a good idea. I have not had any in weeks, and said I would probably not make it through half the movie before excusing myself to the bathroom. And she said why bother, we could change into some of your shirts and that I should just do what I needed to do. Ya know, this is the first orgasm I’ve had since I ended it with Keith. I’ve just have not felt like it, ya know? And yeah, I know now that I really did need that!

“Now get outta here Pete, and let us get dressed again!” But before sending me out, Holly stepped up and gave me the same soft kiss that she had given Linda. I went back downstairs and Linda followed a minute later, still in my shirt. She dropped into my lap and started to kiss me hungrily. I had the front of the shirt opened and was squeezing one of her breasts as I heard the front door quietly open and close.

Linda was up right away and dragging me upstairs. I’d already kicked my shoes off before we started the movie, so in seconds she had my pants and underwear on the floor and my cock in her mouth. I was already hard, but looked down at her lips moving back and forth on me. Finally I pulled her off gently and laid her on my bed. Her legs came apart immediately and with a breathy whisper she said “Please Pete, fuck me. Fuck me good and fuck me now!” And fuck her I did. Or I made love to her. Or maybe it was more like both. It was so intimate and sexy watching Holly masturbating, and obviously Linda thought so also because she was clawing my back and moaning her release within minutes.

“So this was your idea, or her idea baby girl?” I whispered into her ear.

“Kinda both. We were talking about the movie when you were making lunch, and she said it might not be a good idea because she had been getting increasingly horny lately. I told her that was not a problem with me, it’s not like I’ve never seen her get off before. So I suggested that we wear some of your shirts, in case she really needed to scratch her itch. It only took a minute to talk her into it. But the going without panties was her idea. She said if she was gonna watch a movie like that, there was no way she was gonna be able to sit through it without making a mess in them. So we both went without and it was so hot knowing that all we had on were your shirts and nothing else.” I had slowed down as she was talking, but started to speed up again, feeling she was getting closer.

“But when she actually started doing it, I really felt my pussy clench up. She was so into it and I knew she really needed it bad. Oh, oh yes. Oh, I’m gonna cum Pete, I’m cumming baby!”

And from the flutterings then squeezes around my cock it was obvious she was doing just that, as well as her fingernails digging into my ass urging me to pump her faster. “Don’t hold back baby, fuck me faster and cum. Cum in me, cum in my pussy and fill me up!” As usual, her foul little mouth got me going and I stopped trying to hold back. We were kissing deeply and moaning into each others mouth as I unloaded inside of her, my cum jetting deep inside.

When I finally slipped out of her she pushed me over onto my back and dove down, licking and sucking our combined juices off of my cock. Finally she got everything, then excused herself to go to the bathroom. As she left I saw a thick blob of cum start to run down her inner thigh.

We went ahead and got dressed, and she told me she was going to go and talk with Holly for a bit. I told her I was going to go and do some shopping, and headed off to get some groceries. After getting some steaks and a few other things I was passing the liquor store and decided to stop in and get a few more movies. Zorro, The Gay Blade and History of the World were easy choices. I had seen both of them, and a night of comedy seemed like a good idea.

Remembering earlier today, I decided to flip through the XXX section again. Like the last time I looked, the titles really told me nothing about what most of the movies were about. But for some reason one with a simple single word title “Charli” caught my eye. So it went with the other two and by the time I got home Linda was still gone.

I washed the potatoes and put them in a pot to boil as I trimmed the steaks. I was just finishing when Linda called and asked what time we were going to eat. I told her it would be ready in about 30 minutes, and I got more movies for us to watch tonight.

She prompted me for the titles, and I told her. “Charli, I don’t think I know that one. Is it a comedy also?”

“Well, actually it is more like what we saw earlier today.” She gasped on the phone, and I could hear her talking with Holly in the background. “Baby, is there enough for Holly to join us for dinner?”

I told her there was, I had gotten enough steaks for three meals, so it would only take a few minutes to add two more potatoes and another steak. She told me they would be over shortly and I pulled out another steak and got it ready also.

I was in the back yard grilling the steaks with the potatoes in a big pot on the other side when they entered the back yard through the kitchen door. I got hugs from both of them and I told them everything was about ready. Holly grabbed the pot of boiling potatoes and said she would handle that part, and I told her where the masher was. Linda went in and said she would set the table.

A few minutes later the steaks were done, and I brought them in. And I was surprised when I saw Linda and Holly were sitting at the table, with the potatoes ready and a bowl of green beans. And Linda was wearing my green shirt, and Holly my blue one. “Pete, go upstairs and put on what’s on your bed, we’ll start serving.”

Knowing better than to argue when those two gals are up to something, I shrugged and went upstairs. Wow, this is interesting. All that was on the bed was my blue terrycloth robe, and a pair of red boxer shorts that I rarely used as I am more of a briefs guy. But shrugging I got undressed and put them on and went back downstairs.

The girls whistled appreciatively when I sat at the table, and we started to dig in. Once the food was ready Linda told us to go get the movie ready, and she would clean up. So I showed Holly the movies I had selected, and I admitted to her that I knew absolutely nothing about the porn tape.

When Linda joined us I asked them what we should watch first, and Holly giggled and said “What do you think you dufus?” So I turned off all the lights. It was getting dark with the sun setting, and this time they had me sit in the middle as we watched.

Both girls laughed when the husband was fucking his wife, and he came far too soon. “Yeah, Pete’s like that sometimes,” Linda giggled. “But I don’t mind, other times he more than makes up for any lack of staying power.”

The story progressed, and we all realized that the story was about a married couple that was having some marital issues. But even though each would fuck other people in the movie, they were all simply fantasies inside their heads and not real. He would fuck his wife and fantasize it was another gal, and during one highly erotic sequence that ended up with my arm around both girls. And later they were leaning against me and masturbating as they watched as the lead actress masturbate in the shower. They came not long after the girl in the movie did, then a bit later started again during a very sexy sequence where the lead actress in a fantasy was being fingered by her best friend during a very erotic massage.

A few minutes later Holly whispered “Linda, can I borrow Pete’s hand? I really want to feel his hand on me.” Linda agreed, and apparently I had no choice in the matter as she took my hand and placed it on her bare breast. Sometime during the movie in the darkness Holly had unbuttoned the front of the shirt and was now masturbating yet again. Linda peeked over and saw where my hand was and smiled, Then took my other hand and put it on her breast and started to finger herself again as well.

During a scene where the husband was being seduced by his coworker both girls said “Bitch!”, then said “Yes!” when he turned her down, refusing her attempt at giving him a blowjob and saying he needed to go home to his wife.

I simply cupped and squeezed their breasts, making no attempt at doing more than holding them and squeezing while occasionally turning my palm from side to side and feeling their hard nipples pressing into my palms. Both girls moaned when during one scene a guy came on the breasts of his coworker, and I could hear the soft noises that Holly was making as she was slipping her fingers in and out of herself. And when the wife started kissing another guy, they both gasped. “No, don’t do it!” Holly said, pulling her fingers out of herself. And when she stopped him and said she also had to return to her husband Holly pushed them back in.

And both girls were masturbating furiously as the climax of the film started, where the once again in-love couple made love. When it ended they were both breathing deeply and Holly whispered “Rewind to the last one again Pete, please.” Being taught to never disappoint a lady I did just that, and both girls had their orgasms before the movie ended again.

I got up and started to rewind it, and asked if they wanted to watch another one. Getting no response I looked at them, and the girls were once again softly kissing and holding hands. I noticed that their fingers were caressing each others hands and were spreading their wetness over the hand of the other, but like earlier the kisses were tender and not passionate. After a few minutes they stopped, and Holly gave out a big sigh. “Linda, as much as I liked that, I’m still not going to do anything else with you. I hope that’s OK.”

“Of course it is. This is not about sex, but about just being close and comforting you. Just as when you had Pete hold your breast. That was not sex, it was simply wanting somebody else to hold you. And so you know, you always have my permission to have Pete help you like that in the future.”

The girls went ahead and went upstairs and I made some popcorn and got some more sodas as I waited. They came back down dressed and I had already lit some vanilla candles to cover the scent of what they had been doing. I put on History of The World and we were cuddled up again laughing at the Spanish Inquisition when Holly pipped up with “Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!” I laughed along with her and Linda said “Huh?” just as somebody knocked on the door. Holly was explaining to her it was a bit from a British TV show when I opened it, and Holly’s dad was there.

He barely glanced at the TV and said “Holly, you need to come home. Your brother just broke his leg, and we’re going to the emergency room.”

She gave each of us a small kiss and hurried out the door almost pulling her dad along with her. We both sighed, and Linda told me to go ahead and restart the movie. When the movie was over I had my hand resting on Linda’s belly, and she was sleeping soundly. “Baby, it’s after 11 and we should start getting ready to take you home.”

“I don’t wanna go home, I wanna stay here with you.”

“You can’t, you need to go home baby.” She told me to hand her the phone so I did so, and went to the bathroom. “OK Holly, thanks sis. Am glad everything’s OK. Will see you tomorrow.” It seems her brother had indeed broken his leg falling down the stairs, but was home now and sleeping. She said she would cover for Linda, and bring her things over tomorrow. Everybody else was already asleep, and she brought the portable phone into her room and would answer if anybody called. She also made me promise to leave the back door open in case she needed to come over.

Linda then called Rosie, and explained about Holly’s brother breaking his leg and asking if she could spend the night there in case they needed any help. She agreed, and Linda smiled as she hung up the phone. So Linda and I kissed, and I picked her up and carried her upstairs. I laid her in bed, then took off all her clothes. My clothes came off and I laid down also, cuddling her against me as we both drifted off to sleep.

The sun was barely up when I woke up, and saw that Holly was sitting in my chair watching us and wearing a yellow sundress. “Hey, how long have you been here Holly?”

“Not long, maybe 10 minutes. You both looked so cute sleeping like that, it was lovely watching you two. I brought over Linda’s things, and was wondering if we can go to Santa Monica today.”

Linda woke up during that and said it sounded like a great idea. I told them it sounded good, and got up and pulled on a pair of swim trunks and pulled my jeans on over them. We got into Blue Whale and drove to Linda’s. Holly and I waited in the car as she went in to talk to her mom. 20 minutes later she dashed out with a large purse wearing a light pink sundress. This one was so sheer I could see she was wearing a yellow bikini under it.

So after stopping at McDonald’s on the way for breakfast, we were soon going through the pass and heading to the beach. We got there early enough that parking was not a problem, and after walking the pier a bit we decided to walk down the beachwalk.

And after about 20 minutes I actually started to laugh when they suggested we rent some roller skates. “I thought the idea was to do something different today girls?”

“This is different Fairbough!” Holly exclaimed. “This is on the beach, not at a rink. Come on!” So we each rented a pair and were soon going up and down the beachwalk, Linda and I holding hands and Holly about 20 yards in front of us. We went about a quarter of a mile, and Holly stopped and said she was getting a little warm. Off came her sundress, and under she was in a light blue bikini. Linda thought so also, and took her dress off also. They both handed them to me and I put them in the backpack.

Now it was obvious that they were both getting a little more than a fair share of attention. Linda and I both held back and held hands, and she leaned close and whispered “She really does have a great ass, don’t ya think?” I had to agree with that, and when we all stopped to use one of the bathrooms I came out to see a guy trying to chat Holly up.

She was not obviously rejecting him, so when Linda came out I took her hand and we skated over to a table where she could see us, but not be obvious we were waiting for her. After a bit though we headed over and reminded Holly we only had 15 minutes left on the rentals.

“Oh, hey guys, this is Jack. We were just chatting a bit, he’s down for the day also like us. Jack, these are my friends Pete and Linda. We all go to Van Nuys.”

We shook hands, and I found out Jack lived in Encino and was a Senior at Birmingham. He asked what we were doing next and I said we were just goofing around and playing it by ear. But as Holly promised we would wait for him when we turned in the skates by the pier.

“Wow, that dude is bitching!” Holly said as we skated away. We turned the skates in and we had been chatting about 10 minutes when Jack showed up. The four of us headed on over to the Pier and decided to ride the ferris wheel. Then we hit the Merry Go Round, having a blast and it did not escape me that Jack was sitting on a horse right behind Holly.

After some hot dogs we noticed it started to get a bit chilly as the wind picked up, so I pulled out the girl’s dresses and they slipped back into them. This time when we headed along some of the stores facing the beach I noticed that Jack and Holly were hand in hand. It was just starting to get dark and I said we needed to get going home. However, Holly gave Jack a big hug, and they exchanged numbers.

All the way home, Holly seemed to be on cloud nine. Jack seemed to be a nice guy, and we said that if she wanted we could meet up with him next weekend. We stopped and had dinner at Balboa Park of burgers I had got on the way, and Holly was the happiest she had seemed in weeks. Even if this did not work out, she was seeming a lot more like my old friend again.

I dropped Linda off at home at around 8, and then drove Holly home. “Thanks Pete, this weekend seemed to be just the thing I needed!” She gave me a big hug, then headed into her house as I drove around the block and went home.

The next day Holly, Linda and I were sitting at our usual bench, and Peggy came up. “Guys, like, you won’t believe what happened!” Linda just smiled, and said she had already heard the news from Mandy and had promised to not say anything. We all asked her what happened, and it seemed that Keith had been kicked out of the band!

“Like, we had a rehearsal planned for Saturday, because we had a gig that night at a club in North Hollywood. Rad had to call him because he was not there when it was time to start. He finally showed up with Michelle, and while Mandy just sat in the corner as she usually did watching and listening, Michelle kept licking her lips and making eyes at Keith. And god, he sounded like shit! Well, we got to the club and got set up, and at 5 minutes before the gig was to start, no Keith. Rad went looking for him, and finally found him in the bathroom fucking Michelle! He lost it at that and told him to get his ass out on the stage now.” All of the girls giggled at that.

“Keith came out just as we were to start, and when we did ‘Sunday’, he actually blew his lines with me! I looked into the audience, and he was watching Michelle who was masturbating in the audience, but because of the table she could only be seen from the stage where we were. When the first set ended Rad took him to the back and read him the riot act.

“Well, when it came time 20 minutes later to start the second set, no Keith yet again. Rad went to look for him yet again and could not find him. So I went to the last place he could be. And sure enough he was once again fucking Michelle, but in the ladies room! I came out and told Rad, and he said fuck it, let’s start.

“Well, we adjusted the last playlist and largely stuck to instrumentals. Rad unplugged Keith’s amp and put his guitar in the back and tossed his amp cable inside of his own amp. Keith ran out to the stage right after we started, and Rad told him to get off the stage. He finally found his guitar and tried to come on stage, but realized he had no cable to plug into.

“We did Little Green Bag and Rad did the vocals as Keith was fuming on the side. Finally we finished, and Rad actually grabbed him and drug him to the back room. Once back there Rad pushed him hard against the wall and held him there as he told Keith he was through, and to come by next week and pick up all of his shit or Rad would throw it away. We packed everything up and left, it was spectacular!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.