Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 30

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Next week after school we all climbed into Blue Whale, then drove to pick up Mandy at school and we all went to my house. To say everybody was blown away at the new game room was an understatement.

I had already been planning this, so at the convention I arranged to have a wood screen similar to what JD had shipped here from a guy I met at the con that made them. My side had all the important tables needed, and the table was an old dining table I had found at a thrift store for a good price. It was dark wood, a real gothic look to the woodwork, and sat eight people. Six of the chairs were typical armless chairs but with nice cushions. The one however at the end had arms, and almost looked like a small throne. And along the wall next to the door there was a couch I had found there also.

Everybody gasped as they came in. The simple ceiling lamp had been replaced with a small chandelier, with crystals dangling off of it and simulated candles were in the sockets. It was even retractable and could be raised so it was only a foot from the ceiling or just lowered to just a couple of feet from the table. My dad had even installed a dimmer switch, and small floodlights in the corners. So the room could be brightly lit, or lit softly and romantically.

The wood paneling had been stained to a darker shade to match the table, and the bookcase in the far wall now had installed in it all of the games I had written, along with other books and things. Large posters of each of my games were also spread along the walls, thanks to Mr. Cummings. I even had a small fridge in the corner, and a small popcorn machine like in a theater on a dresser I was using for extra storage.

“Dude, this is wicked! How did you get your dad to spring for this?”

“Keith my man, he didn’t. I paid for everything here. Remember, I am getting paid for the games I write. Dad and I talked when they bought my last one, and he decided that this could be my office since I need a place to create and test out the games. So this is now my sanctum and our new home for game nights.” I smiled at his reaction.

“I figure we can host between sex to ten people comfortably in here. Seven at the table, and three on the couch. In a pinch we can add four more if needed on folding chairs. Inside the closet there are four folding chairs, and seven folding TV trays. The couch also came from a thrift store, and is a convertible so if we pull out the leafs and make the table smaller it can be pulled out as another bed.”

Peggy and Mandy came over and watched as I set up the popper and started a batch, and Mandy rested her chin on Peggy’s shoulder. And ten minutes later with sodas in front of everybody and a large bowl of popcorn in the center of the table I had them start new characters.

“Since this is a new game area, this is a new campaign. Everybody starts at first level, and this is completely new for all of you.”

Keith as usual made a fighter, as he liked doing the bashing types. But this time he picked a Dwarf. Holly of course made up an Elf Mage. Linda decided to try a half-elf Cleric, and Peggy and Mandy did something none of us really expected. Peggy made a half-elf Ranger, and Mandy made a half-elf Thief. Both female, and a married couple!

I simply smiled, and nodded after they announced who they were going to be, and Linda laughed. “Look, I got no problem with that, and you both know it. But remember, we will likely have other people join us at some time, so you might want to keep it on the down-low about that.”

They looked at each other, then shared a quick kiss. “OK Mister Dungeon Master. If others are here, they are siblings.” Peggy said. “But you four all know the truth, and that is enough for us.” The game was not particularly difficult, but I think the restrictions of being such a low level was a bit challenging to players who were used to being much more powerful. But they got through it all, and said it was very good.

“Good, because you all are actually play testing a series that I hope to publish next year. It is going to be composed of at least ten small adventures, under an hour on average and starting at first level and going up to level five or six. One of the problems is that there are few modules designed for low levels, and I hope to change that with this.”

By that time I had sat on the couch, and Linda came and curled up in my lap. Mandy saw that and smiled, and took the seat next to me and Peggy climbed into her lap. With a grin Keith took the last seat with Holly in his lap.

Not much more was said for the next hour as we each made out with our girlfriends. No liberties were taken, but lots of kisses, cuddles, caresses and nibbles were exchanged. And it was kinda nice feeling Mandy’s warm and firm thigh and hip pressing against mine. We had broken up and cleaned everything up just before my dad arrived home from work. Everybody thanked him for allowing us all to use the room and he just laughed.

“Pete here paid for all of it, about all I did was the electrical work in installing the lights. And while at this time he will be working as a game designer, he is making enough at it and seems serious enough that he deserves his own space to do it in.”

“Sir, can I ask you something?” Peggy asked.

“Sure, go ahead Peggy.”

“I hope it is not out of line, but how can you afford all of this? It is just the two of you, and you have this nice four bedroom house, nice cars, but you are not like an executive or anything.” I looked at dad, and he looked sad a moment, then chuckled.

“Yeah, I know. We break all the rules, right? Well, to start out with I am a highly skilled RADAR technician. I have been doing this for well over 25 years, and I honestly would not be surprised if only the highest ranked executives in my company make more than I do. I know for a fact I make more than my supervisor per year, when you add in the road trips and special assignments I do. He hates to leave the office, but I will take any job if the money is right. And it usually is. I am also paid hourly at a rather substantial amount while he is salaried. And when I take my occasional road trips, I make either time and a half or even double-time. Plus expenses.” He then sighed again.

“And my wife and I had good life insurance policies, so that left us in a comfortable position when she passed. Also, the old ranch we sold when we left Idaho was just over 25 acres. Most of it had been rented out as horse pasture and hay lot, and I got a premium price when I sold it. Some guy from the Bay Area bought it, he had this idea of turning it into a winery. Most of that acreage was south facing rolling hillsides with water rights so he did not complain at paying me a premium price, cash.

“Finally, this house had been vacant for almost five years before we bought it. I was able to pay cash for it because of the condition, and put about $25,000 into having it remodeled and repaired before we moved down here.”

“He’s right!” Holly chimed in. “We all used to joke it was a haunted house before they bought and fixed it up, it was a real eyesore! Weeds and broken windows, most of the inside was gutted and graffiti everywhere! I remember that almost every wall inside here had big holes in it, and there were also old mattresses on the ground and condoms and beer bottles everywhere.”

Dad nodded. “Yep. I had just gotten an offer at the company I am at now, and flew down here for a week and found it on a list of houses being sold for taxes. I got an agent and bought it in auction. He took care of finding a contractor for the repairs and it was ready the week before we moved down here. Actually, the week before I moved down here. Pete here still had three weeks left of school so he stayed with some friends as I got everything moved in and liveable.”

“And he did even more since,” I added. “The patio and barbecue in the back, helping me do the game room, and a lot of other things he did after we moved in here. I admit I was curious at first why he had gotten us such a big house for just the two of us. I mean, this is really a four bedroom house. But he got it at a really good price, and this gives us a guest room as well as an office, so it is working out really well. Plus an advantage for me is that it is almost a mirror of the house in the back, where the bedroom opposite of mine happens to be that of my best friend.”

Holly kissed my cheek after I said that, and shortly after we were on our way out the door. I dropped Keith and Holly off his house, as they were going to the Galleria where they were going to see a movie. Peggy and Mandy of course we dropped off at the rink on Parthenia, Mandy’s exhibition was next weekend. So with just Linda and I, we drove over to the Japanese Garden. But it was not sex that was first on the agenda.

“Wow, I learned a lot more than I ever knew tonight. I mean, I knew most of this, but not quite in this way. So you were in Idaho for what, a month before you finally came down here?”

“Yep, actually more like two months because dad was spending a lot of time going back and forth. We rented an old migrant house for a month or so, between packing up and selling the ranch and his moving down here finally. Then I moved in with some friends for the last month before school ended.”

“Wow, I would like to meet them sometime. They must be some friends if they let you live with them for over a month like that.”

I then did a little lip biting myself before I said “Well, you have talked to one of them already, at least on the phone. Darla Littlebuck was my mom’s best friend, and each was maid of honor at the wedding of the other.”

“Wait, you mean you lived with Kim and her family?” Linda sputtered.

I nodded. “Yep, we had been dating for about six months before my mom died. Once my dad took the offer here in LA we both knew that was going to come to an end though. That was when we decided that we were going to go all the way. We had both decided that we wanted to be the first for each other, and we were. I think we were doing it five or six times a week before I left, any time her parents were out or we could find a reason to take off in Scout for a little bit.”

“Well, I still want to meet her someday. She gave me a wonderful lover, and her family must be really special also.”

“Oh, they are. Uncle Dave and Aunt Darla are like second parents to me. She is 100% Shoshone and he is three-quarters Shoshone. Mostly they breed horses and raise cattle, they are well respected in the rodeo circuit for breeding and training cutting horses.”

“OK, now you know I’m a city girl, what in the hell is a ‘cutting horse’? That sounds dangerous”

At that I chuckled and spent quite a while explaining one of the most fascinating but little known aspects of rodeos. Above-average intelligence horses that have the ability to select and “cut” a single cow out of a herd. While not as flashy as riding broncs or bulldogging, watching a horse with only knee commands select and remove a single cow from a herd of twenty was fascinating to watch.

By this time we had both crawled into the back of Blue Whale, her panties were hanging from one ankle as I moved down between her thighs. First two then three of my fingers slipped into her as my lips latched themselves around her clit. And I was delighted as I felt her hips surge up off the blanket as she climaxed on my tongue.

Once my baby girl stopped shivering from her orgasm, she pulled me up and rolled me over on my back. Pulling my pants down below my hips she threw a leg over my them and lowered herself down onto me. Or is that she pulled me into her? Either way, I was so glad that the whole “Valley Girl” thing had a lot of skirts and dresses as their main fashion as it made such quick fucks so easy to do.

“Don’t you dare hold back Pete. Fuck me and cum in me baby, I want to feel it!” she said, moving up and down, over and around me. I rocked my hips in time with her, pushing in and out of her cunt as my hands rested on her hips, helping her move her ass up and down.

I groaned as I grew closer. “Yes, I can feel how close you are baby, you are so hard in me. Please, go ahead and shoot your cum into me. Give me your seed, make me pregnant! Cum in my needy cunt and fill me up with your baby!” she moaned.

Now of course she was on the pill so no baby would happen, but I could not hold off any longer when she talked about my spurting a baby into her. I felt my cock pulse and shoot spurt after spurt of cum into her. She collapsed on top of me as she felt it start and kissed me deeply, knowing what I liked.

After cuddling and kissing a bit longer my alarm went off so we started to make ourselves presentable again. I made a mental note to replace the box of baby wipes in the backpack as we got dressed. Then after a few more minutes of kissing we climbed back into the front and I took my baby home.

The next day Mike told me he had been authorized two pages in the next school newspaper, and wanted to know when a good time was for an interview. “It should only take about an hour, and I will take a few photographs also.”

I grinned and told him why not do it on Wednesday. One of our regular game nights was then, and he could come and watch as we played, and I could do the interview after. He thought that was a great idea, and said he would be there.

So Wednesday saw the seven of us in the Game Room, and Mike was blown away. I handed him a pre-made character and he joined us as the group was going from one town to another and discovered an abandoned temple. It had been desecrated and the adventure involved them killing a bunch of kobolds that had infested it, then the cleric consecrating it again. A little over an hour, and by the end the party was getting close to level 3.

And I added some notes of my own, since the idea of re-consecrating the temple had never occurred to me during the writing, Linda had decided on that entirely on her own. Although her cleric was not the same religion as the temple she said she did it in a “generic way” that was consecrating it to “good and holy purposes” and that even if none ever return it should remain an oasis of peace to all who visit with good intents.

I was happy telling my baby she had gotten bonus experience at the end of the night, and decided to add that as a bonus at the end of the adventure in the module. And the rest said that was good thinking as well. And even Mike was surprised she had been playing for just over a year. Holly was the “old lady” with almost four years of playing behind her.

Several times while playing Mike had stopped and moved around, taking pictures of the game in progress, of everybody individually, then in groups of two or three. Then finally at the end one of all of us, against the back wall with the posters of my games in the background.

We were all sitting around having sodas and popcorn as the actual interview started. It was mostly general stuff, how I got started playing, how I got into publishing, and my experiences at different conventions. He was rather surprised that I had been a major contributor at four of them now, and played for him the tape that Gloria had given us. We were still watching that when dad came home from work. He joined us in watching, and we all laughed at some of the events that happened.

Finally the Interview was done, and Mike left. I dropped everybody off as expected and Linda said since it was “that time” she asked if we could just go to Castle instead. I had no problem with that, and we spent a nice evening hanging out at the arcade before I took her home.

On Friday it was the “Three Musketeers” as the four of us decided to hit Skate! for a change. We had a great time, and all three girls were in skirts that barely covered their bottoms. The delightful flash of almost butt-cheeks whenever they bent forward was great, and when Linda winked at me as I checked her retying her skates I knew it was on purpose.

The second couples skate saw me paired off with Julie, Kimmie and Linda were in front of us. One of the things she told me was that she had changed her major from Math to Science. “I have been thinking, and I think I might want to become a veterinarian. For the last year I have been studying about animals, and I am even enrolled in the ROP program with the FFA at North Valley three days a week.”

“Julie, that’s great! Any ideas where you want to go to school after you graduate?”

“I am thinking of Pierce Community College to start, then see where I go from there. Chico State has a good vet program, and there are others I am starting to look into. And last week I got my first rabbits! I am going to breed them as soon as I can, and am going to do a paper on their kits.”

“Well, I’m glad you finally found a passion.”

“Yeah, I never realized there was so much about raising animals, but I am so glad I talked to you. Now that is almost all I think about.”

We chatted a bit more, and I told her my limited experiences with cows and horses until the rink returned to regular skate. Linda returned and I told her what we had been talking about. “Yeah, she is like crazy about it now. All she wants to talk about is animals, and she is spending every Saturday at the animal shelter, helping take care of the animals there.”

“So what did you two talk about?”

She paused for a second, then said “Just girl things, I will tell you about it later. This is not the right place, ya know baby?” I simply smiled, but had this little suspicion she was up to something.

One thing I noticed, is that there were a lot fewer skaters than we were used to seeing. The rink was half empty, and I was starting to wonder if the fad was starting to die down. So far we had found at least ten different rinks to go to. And although we only regularly went to a few regularly, this was one of the ones we went to most often. Two had already closed this year, and that told me we might have to find a new hobby on Friday nights.

Once the session ended, we all changed back into our shoes and I was driving the girls home. Linda then slipped next to me and whispered into my ear “Baby, take Julie home first.” I just shrugged, it never really mattered to me which one of the girls I dropped off first.

However, after the girls exchanged hugs and she went in her door, Linda then whispered “Let’s go somewhere private, OK?” I looked into her eyes and saw that “Nervous Linda” lip-biting thing going, but simply nodded and drove over to Van Nuys Blvd.

By now I had learned several inconspicuous locations around the Valley, and decided to go to a place I knew near the old Van Norman Dam. Abandoned since an earthquake had damaged it a decade earlier, it was a road that led to what used to be the dam, and was a dead end. Once I got there, Linda indicated that we should all get into the back seat and get more comfortable.

Kimmie was looking a little flushed, and so was Linda. I looked between the two of them, and Linda gave me a long tender kiss, then softly said “Remember what our rules were?” I looked at her slightly confused, until she slipped out of my arms and into Kimmie’s arms. “Pete, I’m gonna kiss Kimmie,” she softly said. Then they started kissing!

Well, technically this was within “the rules”. They each had a hand on the cheek of the other, and their other hand was on the other’s waist. But after several minutes their breasts were pressed tightly together, and they had moved so Kimmie was pressed into the corner of the seat and the door, and her hand was moving over Linda’s hip and waist as Linda had moved her hand up to the side of Kimmie’s breast.

And a few minutes later, Linda was kissing along the side of Kimmie’s face, moving back to her ear as Kimmie was moaning softly, her legs now spread out wide as Linda settled in between them. I just leaned back and watched, mesmerized at how passionate and sexy it was watching the two of them making out.

Then Linda moved her hand away from Kimmie’s side, and was squeezing her breast. Kimmie moaned at that, and I saw her eyes open and look into mine. I simply smiled at Kimmie and nodded, watching them was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen and I was as hard as a rock.

And a bit later, the two of then moved to more gentle and soft kisses. They parted and looked into each others eyes for almost a minute, smiling. Linda turned around and relaxed with her back against Kimmie, and they both took a deep breath. I leaned forward and gave first Linda, then Kimmie, then Linda again a soft gentle kiss, then moved back to the other side. “Girls, that was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen,” I softly said. “What brought that on, may I ask.”

They looked at each other a moment, then Kimmie said “Well, Linda here has told me about the rules you two have. And we have shared a few quick kisses here and there, but we both have been wanting more. We were talking about it the other day, and even considered a sleepover. But the problem is that we were both afraid that if we got started we might not be able to stop. And she kept saying no because of that! She said as much as she wants to kiss me and maybe more, she was never going to jeopardize her being with you in that way. So this was actually my idea. I just said ‘Why not do it in front of Pete?’ If you had a problem, you could stop us at any time. And if it is in front of you, it’s not cheating.”

I simply chuckled, and said “Future Doctor Kimberly Ngueyn, you are one hell of a smart and sexy girl.”

They both giggled at that, and were soon kissing again. This time they rotated, and Linda was pressed back against the door and Kimmie was pressed up against her. Now it was obvious that they were caressing each others breasts, and Linda had one hand on Kim’s ass. Linda stretched one foot out and placed it on my lap, and I quickly untied and removed her shoe, caressing her foot as I watched.

A bit later Linda’s blouse was open at the front, and her bra was pushed up as I saw Kimmie lower her head and start to suck on her nipples. Linda looked to be in heaven, and Kimmie seemed to be greatly enjoying herself as well. Linda moved a bit and her foot was now pressing against my groin. I am sure that she could tell how much I was enjoying this by how hard my cock was against her foot.

During the next few minutes Kim’s blouse and bra came off and ended up on the back of the front seat, and I could see Kimmie’s hand was sliding up and down Linda’s inner thigh, moving up higher each time. Just as I thought she was going to reach for her crotch, the two started to disengage again.

After a few more kisses, Kimmie pulled back and looked into Linda’s eyes. Linda smiled and gave her a small nod, then Kimmie turned and faced me. Now I could see her breasts clearly. What looked to be a nice B cup, riding high and firm with no hint of sag. Her areola were dark brown, the size of quarters and slightly puffy with eraser sized nipples jutting from the tips. I only had a moment to appreciate them as she flowed into my arms and started to kiss me.

Her tongue was quickly in my mouth and mine in hers as we kissed deeply, her hands unbuttoning my shirt and pressing her breasts against my chest. One of my hands was on the back of her head and twined in her hair as the other rested on her waist. She was amazingly aggressive in kisses, with her tongue darting in and out of my mouth. And I peeked at Linda, and saw her leaning back with thighs spread wide, her right hand inside of her panties.

I moved my hand up and caressed Kimmie’s left breast, her nipple was so hard and fat as she moaned deliciously into my mouth as I did so. My other hand moved down and caressed her bottom, causing a delightful little wiggle as I caressed the tight little ass I had been admiring for over a year. Finally we were starting to take a break for air and heard a soft whimper.

Kimmie turned around to look, and we both saw a delightful sight. Linda had removed her skirt and panties, and was now naked and quite obviously masturbating. She had her middle and ring fingers inside of herself, and her thumb was pressed against her clit. With a low moan Kimmie moved out of my arms, leaned forward and down, moving Linda’s hand and starting to eat her out!

I could have stopped them, I did not want to though. I leaned back and watched for a moment, and heard the soft slurps as Linda moved her hand to the back of Kimmie’s head and urged her on as she looked into my eyes. After a minute or two she then darted her eyes down to Kimmie’s bottom, then back to me again. After doing this a few times I got the hint.

Moving over, I reached under Kimmie’s skirt and caressed her panty covered bottom. She wiggled a few times and moaned softly into Linda’s pussy, but made no sign of refusal. So I removed her skirt and pulled down her panties, and she turned her body so her back was against the back of the seat. I then saw her nude for the first time.

Her hairs were jet black, and straight. Very different from the tight curls that Linda had. I reached and gently caressed her labia, feeling how wet she was. She moaned some more and spread her thighs a bit wider giving me more room to explore, so I did just that. Her labia were small and tight, but her inner lips were also dark and protruded between them. I played with them for several minutes before I started to spread them with my fingers.

Kimmie was very wet, and as I eased a finger into her also very tight. And from the moans Linda was also getting very close. I ducked my head down and gave them a soft lick, causing Kimmie to give soft moans that Linda probably really enjoyed. For the next 15 minutes or so I licked and kissed and sucked on Kimmie’s pussy as Linda rode out at least two orgasms by the sounds she was making. And I know Kimmie had at least one of her own. And while Linda had a sharp almost tangy-sour taste, Kimmie was more subtle and almost sweet.

With a soft “Stop, no more!” from Linda, I pulled back and saw Linda pulling Kimmie away from her pussy. The girls then shared a long kiss and I simply caressed Kimmie’s bottom. Finally they collapsed against each other, and I moved back to lean against the door again. Several more kisses, and finally my baby asked “Well, was it what you expected?”

“Oh Linda, as much and more! I have dreamed of this for over a year, and I loved it! How about you?”

“Uh-huh, this was one of the best experiences I have ever had, and you drove me crazy! But now, it’s your turn!”

At that, she pushed Kimmie down onto her back so her head was in my lap, and spreading her thighs wide Linda simply dove in. I reached down and covered her breasts with my hands as I could see Linda deep in her pussy, licking and sucking away. Kimmie reached over and rubbed me through my jeans, and whispered “Please Pete, take it out.”

I looked down into Linda’s eyes, and she nodded. So raising my hips I opened my jeans and pulled them down over my butt. Kimmie’s hand quickly found my cock and started stroking it. “Oh Lind, you are right. He is a nice size. I gotta try this!” And with that she turned and sank my cock into her mouth.

I continued to play with her breasts, finally moving one hand down to stroke through her dark pubic hair before slipping lower. Linda moved down and kept licking and sucking on her pussy as my fingers rubbed on her clit. Kimmie was obviously having a harder time concentrating as her sucking turned more and more to simply having my cock in her mouth. Finally she turned her head away and was gasping and panting, obviously growing closer. I bent down and kissed her deeply as her shuddering increased.

And with a long moan into my mouth, she came! Kimmie came on my fingers and Linda’s lips and tongue. I kept kissing her a while longer, then broke away and looked down into her face. She had a huge smile, and was still breathing deeply. Looking down I looked into Linda’s eyes, as she was gently kissing and licking her pussy, then finally resting her head on Kimmie’s thigh.

“So baby, was it everything you thought it would be?” I asked.

“Oh yes, it was wonderful! I have long dreamed of making love with you Kimmie, and it finally happened!” She then crawled up Kimmie’s body and the two of them shared some long kisses. Several minutes later the broke apart, and Linda said “Looks like somebody has not had his fun yet. Do you want to?”

Without saying a word Kimmie rolled over and sucked my cock into her mouth. Linda reached down and grasped the base that was not in her mouth and started to stroke me. I ran my fingers through Kimmie’s hair and whispered how good it felt and how I loved being in her mouth.

All too soon I was close, and whispered I was about to cum. Kimmie pulled up at the last minute and pressed me between her breasts and I came. The first spurt hitting her under her chin then the rest down her chest and onto the top of her breasts. Finally she released me and Linda lunged down, licking and sucking my cream off of her friend’s chest. Then giving my cock a few licks and sucks to make sure it was clean.

Then both girls cuddled against me and we chatted as I caressed their sexy bodies. Linda asked me if that was within the rules. “Baby, it is, I never expected this.”

“Kimmie and I have been talking about this for a while now. But asking permission just did not seem right. Finally she proposed that we should just try fooling around in front of you. That way you could stop us if you did not want to. And obviously, you did not have a problem with it Pete.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.