Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

We hit the floor and had been wandering from game to game when I saw dad and Deana walk by holding hands. I smiled and waved to them and they came over. But after a bit she said that she had to cover a presentation in the main hall so they headed off again.

Keith had been wanting to run an adventure, but was unsure of himself. So the girls and I all pulled out some character sheets and he was using the Cities book to run through a series of random encounters. And since this was basically just a freestyle city adventure we soon had four others join in. We played until lunch when we had to go.

We went upstairs to the room and had some sandwiches I had brought fixings for. Then the four of us got on the couch and we made out with our girlfriends for a bit. Not real long or real heavy, we knew we would have to leave soon.

We had just gotten to the convention floor again when I heard my name called over the PA. When I got to the registration table Joe and Mr. Cummings were both there and shook my hand.

“OK Pete, you ready?” I said I was, and they brought me to a closed conference room. This was smaller than the one we did our presentation in the day before, but still looked like it could fit a hundred people at least. There was a long table on a two foot tall stage in the front, with nine chairs around it.

“OK, this is how it will go. When people come in they are going to hand us a card with their name on it if they want to play. Holly, you are going to drop your name in also, but you are already selected of course. Pete, I will introduce you, and then just give a little background into the adventure as was written in the intro, OK?”

I nodded. The intro was well done, that the city was both called Capitol, as well as it was the capitol of the kingdom. The ruling dynasty had been in power for almost fifty years, having overthrown the previous one when the king had been killed in a pointless battle in a war that was very unpopular. The Chamber of Lords rejected the Crown Prince as the new King. Which had never been done before as the conclave had largely been purely ceremonial. Instead selected a distant cousin to be the new monarch.

But Capitol was prosperous now, and the new dynasty was popular. They had only had to fight a few defensive wars, and always not only won them but expanded their territory with the claim it was a “buffer zone”.

“OK, Holly and Keith, why don’t you guys head off, and in about fifteen minutes go ahead and join the line to come in. The door will open in twenty minutes, the presentation starts in about thirty.”

With a hug they took off, and Joe showed me around the table. A nice wood screen separated the DM area from the players, and a copy of all the books I needed were already in place. I then noticed the cameras and microphones.

“Yes, we are both recording this, as well as showing it on the screen behind you so that others in the audience can see and hear better. We have five cameras, and the students in the AV department from Saddleback Community College are producing it for a modest donation to their program. This is mostly going to be for internal purposes, but we may show clips at other conventions.”

I nodded and was introduced to the production team. They were all college students, and were loving the chance to do a real-world production. Gloria, the producer had me sit at the table so she could do a mic test and check the cameras. The entire time they did that Linda was sitting next to me with a nervous smile.

Joe said they were opening the door in three minutes, and for everybody to get ready. I pulled Linda into my lap for a quick kiss, and felt her caress my face. “It’s OK baby, this is going to be a lot of fun. I’m gonna sit over there near the back, so you go ahead and knock them all dead, you hear me?”

She gave me a last soft kiss, then a big hug. Right as she got up she whispered into my ear “You were right this morning. She doesn’t have the brown shirt on today, but she does have nice tits.” We were both a little surprised that the girl of our fantasy that morning was the producer.

I watched as the door opened and people started to flow in. Most of them had cards in their hand, and stopped at a table with pens to fill them out, then drop them in the box on the table. I smiled as I saw Holly fill out her card and drop it in, but I knew her card was purely for show.

Finally Mr. Cummings moved to the center of the stage and announced this would be the first true public presentation of Chaos in the Capitol. He said that this game would be videotaped, and that all participants would need to sign a form acknowledging that they could use it for promotional purposes. He then had Joe bring up the box and they started to pull out cards at random, announcing each name as they did.

Towards the end they pulled one and announced Holly’s name. And soon the table was full and they handed out the character sheets. I then stood up and gave the audience and them the back story, as the screen in the back started showing selected illustrations from the adventure. Then much as before there was a little shuffling as a few exchanged sheets and we were ready.

Having done this many times now, I led the party through the start of the adventure. And soon they were a complete party meeting Kaos (which once again Holly pronounced “Kay-os”). I glanced at the audience and saw that a few of them seemed to nod, I think some were already getting it a bit.

First random encounter came up, a pickpocket grabbed a pouch from the archer and ran off into the crowd. However the thief did not get far before being caught. They caught the thief, and marched him to the watch station, where they met the friendly watch captain.

Early evening so they go to an inn, bar fight! A few bruises and everybody has fun simply taking the fighters and tossing them out the door into the street. Next morning they hear about the gold strike. Of course they want to go since apparently a band of dwarves has found a river flowing in gold.

First evening they are jumped by raiders. Nice little fight, Kaos uses her fireball wand. Everybody applauds. Second day they are charged by twenty kobolds, party hardly breaks a sweat. Right before nightfall they meet the dwarves.

As soon as I describe the scene of a band of dwarves with a wagon that has a dragon along behind, it was like a hush came down. I gave them faintly Scottish accents (the best I could do), and they were talking for almost four minutes before one of the clerics finally bothers to ask how many there are.

“Why, now that you count, you see there are seven dwarves.”

The room erupts in laughter. Then the character playing the mage asks out loud into the microphone “Which one is Dopey?” Now occasionally during the game they would flash up the character sheets and illustrations on the screen behind me. And they did that once again. Hmm, OK.

The mage had a really low charisma, so I rolled the dice. Nope, not good. The lead dwarf takes offense at he or one of his brothers being called “dopey”. Kaos at that point steps up and calms them down. Even though she is an elf and normally not on the best of terms with dwarves, her high charisma saves the day.

No, they are not welcome to join them, they are still offended at what the mage said. They refuse to even share a camp with them that night. But once it is understood that there is no river of gold, they and the audience laugh again. Yeah, they fooled themselves, and head back into town.

That night they have some wolves come to the edge of the camp, but the mage just uses a light spell and scares them off. Next morning heading back is a calm day. Then as scripted, a big battle. A huge band of orcs sees them and charges. And when they are sixty feet away Kaos pulls out the wand. Grasshoppers fly out and obscure everything.

It took almost five minutes for the room to quiet enough to continue. Finally the fight gets underway. One of the clerics is knocked out and the mage uses up all of his spells, Kaos picks the right wand and after expending a lightning bolt that kills almost all the orcs left the surviving ones quickly retreat.

Treasure looted, special items set aside, the two cursed items tossed back with the orc bodies and everybody selects one or two magic items.

The mage got The Dagger. They also drag back the household and food items back, turn it in to the nice Captain who tells them to keep any gold found, and gives them a reward. He then asks them to return in a day or so, he wants to hire them for a job.

Mr. Cummings announces we will be taking a fifteen minute break, and the entire room is applauding. I then spend most of the time holding Linda’s hand as I go around and greet each of the players. Holly acted as if she had never met me before, and was doing her Valley Elf role to the max. Soon everybody was back to their places (with some in the audience singing “Hi-Ho”) and we resumed play.

The rest was as expected. Find the orc stronghold, big fight, during the battle the mage gets into it with one of the orcs and stabs it. Exactly as before, the orc is healed, and knocks him out. Kaos saved the day, when with a scream of “Get bent you grody orc!” she killed it with a blast of Magic Missiles.

And the audience loved it! Finally the ogre mage is dead, and the notes and messages are found. They check the dagger again. Yes, is not evil. Yes, it has a very good aura. They use an Identify scroll that was now in the desk to check it out, it had been placed there by the editing team for this very reason.

Gloria had the appropriate image flashed on the screen behind me as I tell them it is a Dagger of Healing, +2. now the room really erupts into chaos. Laughter breaks out everywhere, the entire room got it. Finally they make it back to town, turn over all the evidence to the helpful Captain, reward given. Of course they will come back after they are all healed to go after the leader.

The entire room is standing as I give a small bow. Mr. Cummings then gives me the mic and I spend a few minutes explaining how it had all started. How I wanted my first adventure to not be about a dungeon, but something a bit more lighthearted that concentrated in the city and wilderness.

Yes, the dagger was my idea. I have no idea how I came up with it, it just seemed wonderfully perverse. We passed the mic around and had each of the players say a little bit about themselves. When it was Holly’s turn, of course she said she was “Like, I’m from the Valley, like duh!” She was playing the airhead Valley girl to the max, and they loved it.

Everybody was invited back for the conclusion tomorrow night, at which point the adventure would be available for sale. And that all of the players would be getting their own copy for free for participating in the exhibition.

After hugs and kisses from Linda as well as my dad and Deana, we all went and had dinner. Tonight it was in a seafood place, and Linda after some hesitation joined me in a bucket of steamed clams. Holly said it looked grody, but we all laughed.

My dad and Deana dropped us off at the hotel, and as we were walking in we ran into the guy playing the mage. He looked at all of us together, then blinked. Finally he asked us to meet him outside for a minute and we did. “She’s in on this, ain’t she!” he demanded, but I could see he was grinning. All I could do is nod.

“Man, don’t worry, I’ll keep it a secret. This is honestly the best adventures I have ever played, and I wanna see how it ends.” Then he had kind of a puzzled look on his face. “Kay-os, Kaos, Chaos. Like, oh my god! ‘Chaos in the Capitol’, SHE’S THE CHAOS!”

Holly just put her finger to her lips and said “Shh”, and we all laughed again. But he promised to not say or let on anything until after it was all done. Then with handshakes all around and Holly giving him a kiss on the cheek, we went on inside.

Keith put on MTV and was sitting on the couch while I got the bottle of champagne ready while the girls changed. I had just popped the cork when they both came out of our bedroom. They had both changed into some of Linda’s nightshirts.

Wow! Now on Linda, they fit a little loose and hung to her mid-thigh. But the same one on Holly, oh my! It was obvious she had no bra on, her breasts were straining under the thin fabric and her nipples were obvious. I poured the champagne and sat on the second couch. And for some reason I was not surprised as the girls each got a glass, and Holly sat next to me, while Linda sat next to Keith.

We talked about the game, and how everybody seemed to love it. Keith asked if he could bring his guitar the next day and give a small performance of “Valley Elf” after it was finished, and I said that would be fine. Holly bounced up and down a few times in several ways, and said she had been working on a few more verses. Soon the champagne was finished, and the girls were cuddled in our laps.

Linda looked into my eyes for a moment, and I smiled at her. Holly then pulled my face to hers and started kissing me. And for the next fifteen minutes, we were busy sucking on each other’s tongues as Keith and Linda did the same.

I had one arm around her waist, and the other resting on her thigh. I was slowly sliding it up and down the top of her thigh, feeling her wiggle against me as I moved it up as far as I thought she would allow (which was barely to the hem of the shirt). Soon I felt her hand slide down onto mine, and her fingers caressed the back of my hand.

She started kissing my cheek, and made her way to my ear. She nibbled on my lobe for a moment, then softly whispered “Linda and I agreed, a little more tonight. If you don’t wanna, we’ll understand.” And with that she took my hand in hers and slid it up so I was cupping her breast. I glanced over at Linda, and saw she was looking at me. Her eyes were wide and shining, as she was doing the same thing with Keith’s hand. He tried to jerk it back but she was quickly whispering into his ear. All four of us were now looking at each other, and we all nodded before kissing each other’s girlfriend again. But this time holding one of their breasts in our hand.

After almost a year of admiring and feeling Holly’s breasts as we hugged, now I was actually feeling them for the first time. They were large and were more than a hand full. I squeezed and felt her give a small shuddering sigh as we continued to kiss, the release of air through her nose lightly tickling my cheek. And her nipple was very firm under my palm.

I moved down to kiss her neck as I let my fingertips circle around first one nipple, then the other. She gave a soft moan as I lightly pinched them through her shirt. I then did something I knew Linda loved. I would cup her breast in my hand, feeling the hardness of her erect nipple under my palm. Then I would pull my hand back, my fingertips and fingernails lightly scraping along the sides of her breast until they lightly pinched her nipple before pulling it off.

I felt Holly arch her back in pleasure as I did that, so of course I did it again. I did it several times to her left breast, then moved to give the right breast the same treatment. Now she had her face buried in my neck and was almost panting as I did this. My other hand had moved down from her waist and was now caressing her panty covered butt. They were satin, and felt heavenly under my hand. I would caress first one globe, then the other. And she would occasionally wiggle against me as I did.

I occasionally caught glimpses of Keith and Linda in a similar position, although the hand that was not playing with her smaller breasts was lightly caressing her thigh. I saw him move it up a bit high and try to slip down between them, but he did not resist when she reached down and guided his hand back up to the top of her thigh.

OK, so there are still boundaries obviously. And the girls were still completely in charge. Finally we were all breathing harder and slowly the kisses started to wind down, hands returned to hips and soon we were just cuddling again.

Linda and Holly finally got up out of our laps, and went and gave each other a big hug. They whispered to each other a few times, then Linda took my hand as Holly did the same to Keith. “Excuse me you two,” she said, giving Keith a bite on the nose. “I gotta go and have my boyfriend fuck me now.”

We had just gotten into the suite and Linda had already tore her top off and was slipping out of her panties as I got undressed with equal haste. No foreplay was needed, as the moment I slipped on top of her she reached down and guided my cock into her. I heard her give a long moan as I slid fully inside, she was very wet and very hot. And as I slid in and out of her she wrapped her arms and legs around me as I fucked her.

I heard a moan from outside our room, and I broke the kiss to look over my shoulder. In our haste we had not closed the door. And from the other side I imagined the other door was open also. Obviously Holly was getting the same thing I was giving to Linda, so I started moving even faster.

It only took a few minutes as I felt Linda massaging my cock with her tight pussy, and knew it was time. Her fingers were clawing at my back, and I felt her arch and moan deeply as she came under me. I moved to a slow but deep penetration, feeling the fluttering in and around my cock as I continued to slide in and out. I lifted my chest so I could look down into her face.

Her face was covered with sweat as she rocked herself against me, using her thighs to pull herself up slightly every time I pushed down into her. “Oh, yes Pete, fuck me, keep fucking me, never stop fucking me.” So I did exactly what she wanted. Soon she was having another orgasm and was moaning even louder, wordless moans of satisfaction. I felt her hands on my ass urging me to go faster so I did.

The room was full of the sounds of my sliding in and out of my baby, and her moans as I did so. She was cumming for the third time as I pushed in deep and pulsed as I filled her with my cum, a loud moan of my own coming out as I did so. Her hand moved from my back to behind my neck, pulling me down for a deep kiss as I collapsed on top of her. We kissed over and over again as I slowly shrank and finally popped out of her. She gave a soft moan against my lips as I did.

Linda got up out of the bed and bending to give me a soft kiss went to the bathroom. I was lying on my back when she came back so she curled up next to me. We exchanged several kisses as we soon were both sleeping.

At some time during the night I felt Linda nuzzle my neck, and I sighed in contentment and pulled her tighter against me. I was still half asleep as I let my hand drop down and caress her bottom. Her lips met mine as she lifted a leg over my hips and slid on top of me.

I lowered my hands to her bottom as she slowly ground herself against me, our lips meeting in a kiss. After grinding against me for several minutes I felt her hand reach behind her. She found my cock and aimed it up against her. Sliding back I felt the tip slip inside.

She kissed me and moaned as her hand reached up to caress my cheek, slowly sliding more of my cock into her. This time we made slow gentle love. She was damp and slightly sticky still but soon she had gotten wet and I was sliding in and out of her all the way. Each time I was fully inside she would wiggle her hips, grinding against the base of my cock. I reached down and caressed her bottom as she slowly fucked me.

Soon she placed her hands on my chest and pushed herself upright. She moved her knees forward and was now flexing her thighs, sliding up and down. I reached up and grasped her breasts as she started moaning. Pushing down she started rocking her hips back and forth. I looked into her eyes in the darkness as she was grinding her clit against me, seeing the pleasure rising in her face. After a minute of this her moans started to increase in volume, and her hips were getting more jerky as she was starting to gasp.

“Are you going to cum baby?” I asked. She said nothing but moaned softly as she nodded. “Hmm, you like my cock inside of your pussy as you cum, don’t you? Feeling it stretch you as you squeeze down on it. This is going to be a good one, I can feel you squeezing my cock already. Are you trying to hold back still?” Nod. “Hmm, how long can you hold back my baby girl? How long can you keep yourself from cumming around me? I know you want to, I can tell. You want to cum on my cock, to feel it deep inside of you like this as you lose all control. And when you do, then I’m really gonna fuck you. Once you cum I’m gonna hold your ass just like I did earlier and push myself in and out of you as fast as I can. I want to feel you gasping on top of me as I fuck you until I cum inside of your pussy again. Knowing that someday when I do that, I am going to cum and put a baby inside of my baby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.