Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

The next day after breakfast my dad and I went out to the garage. During the winter he had gotten all new hardware, and bought two sawhorses which were now set up in the backyard. I had also spent a chunk of my advance money on replacing all of the windows of the top and having it dyed so it was now a nice glossy black once again. First, we unfastened all of the bolts that held on the shell, then we carefully lifted until it broke free. We removed the top and set it carefully on the ground.

Then we spent about 15 minutes with detergent and brushes cleaning up the groove until it was nice and clean. Then after opening the gate we carried the shell into the backyard and placed it on the sawhorses.

Then as I spread the supports and top on the ground next to it he started to use a drill and the paper template he had made the week before and started to drill the new holes. A half-hour later he was done. And as dad started to bolt on all the brackets I used the vacuum to collect up all of the metal shavings that had resulted from the drilling.

Just over two hours after we started, we both were admiring the new convertible top that was on Scout. We both thought it looked good, and I spent about 30 minutes practicing raising and lowering it. Sadly, the only issue was that it was an “all or nothing” type of top. Either the cab was completely covered, or it was completely open. Not like the ones on Jeeps that you could normally use either completely open, or with just the part over the cabin off and the back part still covered. Finally done we admired what we had accomplished.

Dad told me to wait and went inside to get his camera. Back out he took several photos of me and my now convertible Scout with the top both up and down. I gave him a big hug, and as we were about to go inside Holly walked up to the front. She looked at Scout for about five seconds, before she screamed “Like oh my god! It’s a convertible!” then ran over and gave me a big hug.

Dad went inside to prepare lunch while I showed her how it worked, and what it looked like with the top down. “Dude, that’s so bitchin! I know ya said the top came off, but ya never did that so I never saw what it looked like. We gotta ride to the con that way!”

I told her that weather permitting we would. She asked if we could take a ride and I told her next time. I still had to have lunch, and I wanted Linda to be the first one in it. She pouted a second, but I could tell it was all in show. “But I get the second ride!”

I told her of course, nobody but my best friend would get the second ride, which got me a nice hug. She then looked around for a moment, and pulled my face to hers and pressed her lips to mine and kissed me for about half a minute. She promised not to tell anybody else as I went in to get lunch. After I finished lunch dad and I went back out, and with the drill once again he soon had the fog lights mounted under the front bumper. Then another hour later he had them wired up, and after some adjustment he said they were good. I went to the garage and got out the bucket and large sponge. Then I spent an hour cleaning the winter crud off of Scout. She looked a lot nicer all clean again. I then went into my room and did a little reading until it was time to get Linda. I lowered the top and went to pick her up.

I got there at around 5, and went in to get her. She met me wearing the black sweater dress, and I told her to grab a coat and we could go. “But Pete, it’s so nice outside. Why would I need a coat?” I made up that I heard it might sprinkle later on, so she went and got it. As I did, I whispered to Rosie to come out in a minute or two.

We went outside hand in hand and went to the front. Once there, she actually looked back and forth for Scout, which was right across the street in front of her. “Pete, where’d you park?” she said, with a question on her face. The street was a third empty.

“Right there,” I pointed. “Across the street.” Like Holly she also shrieked and jumped into my arms, giving me a big kiss. As we were kissing Rosie came out, and gave us both a big smile. She saw my car right away, and thought it looked great as a convertible. Linda gave her mom a big hug and I held the door as my baby got into the car.

We spent the next hour driving around, and even though it was chilly we didn’t raise the roof. We were cruising Van Nuys Boulevard and trying to decide where to go for dinner when somebody honked next to me. I looked over and saw Jose and Arturo. We waved at each other and they yelled something I could not understand. I shrugged at them and Jose made the “Follow me” sign, so I slowed down and pulled behind them. A few blocks later we were pulling into an Arby’s. “Man, that looks bitchin’ holmes, you get yourself a new ride?” Arturo asked as he came around.

“Nope,” I said, telling them I had gotten a convertible top for it was all. They spent about 20 minutes admiring how it looked, and a few others gathered to watch as I raised the top back into position. Finally they decided to take off so I took Linda’s hand in mine and we had dinner at Arby’s.

It was actually a rather warm night, so long as we were not driving. But at around 8 I felt her thumb caressing my hand. Linda would caress the back of my hand with it, then run it between the webbing between my thumb and index finger, then caress the palm of my hand before sliding it back. This was a sign I had learned to recognize. So squeezing her hand I turned the next time we got to Victory Boulevard and headed to the Japanese Garden.

Holding her against me we went for a walk around the garden a few times. When we got back to Scout I let her push me back into the front and we started kissing. Our tongues were caressing each other as I let my hands slide slowly up and down her sides and back. Linda broke the kiss and started to growl softly as she kissed along my jaw then started to kiss and lick her way up and down my neck.

By that time I was already squeezing and caressing her bottom, so with one hand I started to pull the hem to her dress up. She was nibbling on my collar as I slipped both hands under and started to squeeze her panty clad bottom.

As Linda started kissing up and down my throat, I moved both hands up a bit and slipped them down inside of her panties. I squeezed her bottom again, pulling her against me and moving one thigh between hers. This caused her mound to grind directly on my thigh and she groaned then moved up to bite my collarbone, a bit harder than usual. I slipped one hand down further and let it slide over her asshole and forward.

Oh, she was so wet already. I could feel the wetness on her panties already as I worked my finger between her folds. She gasped when I did this, and bit down again. I pulled my other hand up and slipped it between her hair and pulled back. With my fingers in her hair she came and I looked down into her eyes. They were almost crazed with lust. And by how she was humping against my thigh I knew she was loving this.

I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her hard. Much harder than I usually did. And Linda kissed back with equal passion, wrapping her arms around my neck and clinging to me. She moaned as I pulled my finger out from between her lips, then out of her panties. And when I reached up to try and work her panties off she reached down with her own hands and almost yanked her panties down. Raising one leg than the other to get them off of her ankles before wrapping them around my back and started to claw.

She gave a soft “Oomph” as I spun us around, and pinned her against the hood of Scout. I was moving one hand over her bare ass now, the other reached up to maul at her breasts. This was not our usual soft lovemaking, this was almost brutal. But she was wanting more just like this, and so was I. I pulled my lips from hers and looked into her eyes for a moment before I moved back in. I captured her lower lip and sucked it into my mouth, and lightly chewed on it. Just capturing it lightly between my teeth and moving them back and forth, as she would do when anxious or nervous.

But I had to have more. Pulling back I looked into her eyes as my hands reached down to the hem and pulled up again. Then I stepped back from her half a step. I then turned her back around so she was facing me. I think when I raised the hem of her sweater dress to her waist she expected me to pull it off, but I only raised it to her waist.

Instead, I dropped to my knees and lunged forward. I grabbed her tight little bottom in both hands and buried my face between her thighs. Almost savagely I pushed and wormed my tongue between her labia and started licking.

“Oh god Pete, yes!” she moaned as I felt her move one foot, parting her thighs a bit more. Finally I found my prize, and started to lick her hard clit. Her hands lowered to my head and clenched my hair as she guided my head to where she wanted it the most. I thrust out my jaw and let my lower teeth graze over her clit and she bucked against my face, letting out a loud moan that could surely have been heard a hundred yards away. I grabbed one of her hands and shoved it up, whispering “bite it”. As she bit into her hand to quiet herself I resumed licking. I reached down with my left hand and lifted up her right leg. I slid it over my shoulder, which opened her up a bit more and gave me easier access.

I returned to licking and sucking on her clit as quickly as I could, feeling her thigh against my ear and hearing her sexy moans. Her ankle moved across my back and finally came to rest pulling me into her. I lowered my left hand and raised it up. I worked two fingers between her folds and simply shoved them into her, hard. None of the gentleness and easing them in as was normal, I simply shoved them into her and started fucking her with my fingers.

The sloshing sounds from her pussy trying to clasp them was obvious. A wet squishy counterpoint to her muffled moans so she could not only feel what I was doing to her, Linda could hear it as well. I could feel her pulling my head in harder and her hips rocking. It was starting to get hard to stay on my target so I started to hum into her clit.

Even biting on her hand did not seem to quiet her as Linda screamed into her hand and came on my face. I had to stop thrusting my fingers she clamped down on them so hard when she started her contractions so I simply kept them all the way inside and massaged the walls of her cunt on the inside. Finally the squeezing stopped and her gasping pants were slowing. And as I moved and gave her labia a soft lick and let her thigh fall from my shoulder.

She pulled my hair up, then pulled a second time. The third time I got to my feet and she pulled my lips to hers, kissing me hard. Tongue sliding into my mouth, then working to explore everywhere inside. At the same time I felt her hand opening my belt and then finding the button to my slacks. The zipper came down in one hard yank and she was pushing my slacks and shorts down. I felt her hand, which was cool and soft surrounding my cock and she started pulling on it.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes. “Please, let’s go inside. I want you to fuck me, I NEED you to fuck me Pete.” Instead I pulled away and slid one hand behind her to grasp her shoulder, then pushed on the opposite shoulder as I pulled her around to face Scout. I then pushed her face down on the hood as I reached down and pulled her hem up so the bottom of her sweater dress was laying on her hips.

Then reaching down I pushed forward, guiding myself into her pussy. She bent one arm under her head and was obviously moaning into it as I started thrusting. This was no gentle lovemaking, I was simply fucking her. Each slap of my hips on her bottom and my thighs against hers was obvious. I had one hip in each hand, and was simply plowing myself into her.

And that’s all this was, pure fucking. I was holding her hips and not trying to make it gentle, or even to hold back at all. This was animal rutting, nothing but the instinct of a man to put his cock into a cunt and fuck it until he spurted his seed inside. Just the burning need to put in his own sperm into a fertile woman to ensure that the next generation would be his.

And there was no holding back, three minutes later I shoved myself in Linda, hard, hearing her cries as she moaned into her arm and I unleashed the first of several large gushes of cum deep into her. Gasping I pulled back, and keeping one hand on the small of her back I pulled away. I could hear her soft crying, and suddenly became aware of what I had done. “Baby? Linda, are you OK baby? I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.”

That was as far as I got. She was up like a shot and turning in my arms, kissing me deeply, even as I felt her tears on my face. She had one arm under mine and across my back, the other behind my neck and was squeezing with her fingers. But she continued to kiss me, I kissed her back. Finally she pulled back, and whispered “In the car now, please?” I looked into her eyes and nodded. “But first, get me my purse baby, please?”

I kissed her softly, then went to the car and got her purse out. When I came back she was straightening out her panties, and placed them on the hood. Then she pulled out some napkins she had in her purse, and looking at me she lifted the hem of her dress and squatted. I felt a slight chill of pleasure as I watched her wipe her now leaking pussy several times. She looked around, then chuckled and just dropped the now messy napkins on the ground.

Then she stood up and rummaged in her purse again for a moment and pulled out a pantyliner and slid it to her panties. Then with a twinkle in her eyes she gave me again that three-quarter rear profile she knew I loved as she stepped into her panties then pulled them up under her dress. Then giving me a tender kiss she took my hand and led me to the door.

She simply pushed the seat forward and climbed into the back seat, and I followed. She pushed me so my back was against the side of the car and pulled me in for another kiss. After several minutes she turned her back to me and we cuddled together. “God, that was, so intense! What happened baby? Where did that come from?”

I thought for a moment before I answered. “Honestly, I have no idea. When we were kissing you seemed more aggressive for some reason, and I think I fed off that. You clawed and scratched, and I just responded, getting more aggressive in return. Before I knew what happened, I just found myself wanting to take complete and total charge of you. Just do to you whatever I wanted, to have you obey me and what I needed.”

She shivered against me and I squeezed her tighter. “You know, every girl inside has this, this desire to be controlled at least sometimes. We all do, to have a man just take us and use us. Oh, don’t get me wrong, I absolutely melt whenever I think about you making love to me. But tonight, we did not make love. You fucked me, and you fucked me hard! There was no real love in it tonight, you just fucked me because you had little more than the need to fuck. Outside where anybody could see you pulled my panties down, then ate me till I came. Then just shoved me on the hood of your car and fucked me harder than you ever have before. You fucked me so hard that it hurt. You fucked me senseless. No permission, nor gentleness, you just shoved your cock as deep into me as you could and fucked me raw. And I came again when I felt you gushing into me. And I loved it!”

She said that before turning her head and giving me another long tender kiss. “Yes, I’m a bit sore, I know I bit my arm so hard I’m gonna have marks. My pussy feels like it’s bruised, inside and out. And I would trade it for nothing! It was amazing! And believe it or not, it was also a fantasy of mine come true. To just have some guy lift the back of my skirt and just take me. To take me and fuck me like I was his. And I AM yours. Make no mistake about that. Whenever you lay me under you and caress my body until it sings and suck my nipples until I am to the point of orgasm by that alone I know I am yours. And tonight by just taking me on the hood like that you showed it in another way. In a way, it even proves you are mine.”

Then she turned in my lap so her side was against my chest. Then giving me several soft kisses, then pulled back. “But as much as I enjoyed this tonight, please only do it occasionally, OK baby? As much as I loved it, my pussy can’t take it if you do that very often.” She then giggled and laid her head on my shoulder, kissing my neck softly.

“Linda, did I hurt you that much? I know you were crying afterward.”

She raised her fingers to my lips and whispered “Shh,” softly. “Those were not tears of pain, but of pleasure. You really were fulfilling a fantasy of mine, and it just felt so good. That was one of my secret masturbation fantasies, really. Like I said, I think we all have them. Sometimes when I’m wearing a skirt, especially a short one I get to fantasizing that some guy can just lift it up, pull my panties down or to the side, and then just do me. Bend me over a desk at school, or a table at the mall, or even the hood of a car and just do me. Do me hard and do me fast, fucking me only because I so excited them they could not hold back anymore and could only think of fucking me. But like I said, it’s just a fantasy. And it’s not even a rape fantasy, even though it might be a stranger. Last year when I started wearing short skirts to school a lot, I sometimes got so hot I would go to the bathroom during class and just have to masturbate before I could go back. I can’t count the number of times I did that, I just would get so hot sometimes.”

“Do you still do that?”

“Hmm, sometimes. But not very often, and now the fantasies are about you doing it, not just some random guy that changes every other time I had that fantasy. It might have been a guy I had jacked off the weekend before, or one of my teachers, maybe some guy I saw on TV.”

I caressed her face softly, and said “And even I bet a girl on one or two occasions.” She kissed my neck again softly and nodded.

“But they are just fantasies, the real thing is much better. Now about the only thing I fantasize about is you.”

“Baby, my arm is getting numb, can we lie in the back and cuddle?” Linda gave me a kiss so we slipped out for a moment as I laid the seat down and crawled back in. We laid on our sides and I pulled a blanket over us as we just kissed for a moment then pulled back, looking at each other.

“It’s OK to have fantasies, I have them too. But I know that’s all they are, fantasies. Sometimes I do find myself getting hard when I look at Holly’s bottom, or I realize she’s not wearing a bra. Or I see Mandy and Peggy making out in the back as I drive them home, and wonder what it would be like if I was the one kissing and rubbing Peggy.”

Linda nodded at that, “She is really cute, and the two of them together are kinda hot.” She then blushed, and started to chew on her lower lip a bit.

“What, why the sudden shyness baby?”

She seemed to pause for a moment, then took a deep breath. “Sometimes if Peggy comes over and hangs out before mom comes home, they go to Mandy’s room. And more than once, ah, well, I kinda heard them.”

“Kinda heard them?” I prompted.

“Yeah, just moans and sighs, but it’s not hard to tell what they are doing. I guess kinda like they were doing on the couch a few months back.”

“And it excites you, right?” She shyly nodded in response. “It’s OK, it excited me too I gotta admit. I have run that memory through my mind a few times myself. Or of the times you and Holly held hands when you both had orgasms. A few weeks ago I fantasized I was watching you and Kimmie making love and it was intense.”

Her eyes got a bit big when I said that, and I think she breathed a little harder. “Kimmie, why Kimmie?”

I took a deep breath, and said “Baby, I know that time you told me about was with Kimmie. You dropped more than a few hints over the past couple of months. Your mom and I talked once before the con about you rarely having friends stay over at your house. She told me she liked that you had Holly come over more than you ever had girls sleepover in the past, and you stayed with her more than any other friends. And one of the few that stayed over was Kimmie. And I notice that if you are not with me during a couple skate you tend to gravitate to Kimmie before Julie.

“So yeah, I bet that on that sleepover, you suggested that you and Kimmie try kissing again. She agreed, and you started kissing. But when you tried to touch her boob she got scared and it stopped. That’s what happened, right?”

“Yeah, pretty much.”

“And if she had not stopped you, you would have continued, right? You wouldn’t have stopped until you made love to her, right?” She blushed and nodded her head, and I caressed her face softly. “Linda, it’s not a bad thing if you think you might be bisexual, or even just are curious and want to try things with another girl. We have not really talked about it, but I think we should, OK?”

Our lips came together, and we kissed for several minutes until we parted again. She looked into my eyes and nodded. “OK, how about this as a basic start. I, Peter Culver, give you, Linda Carol permission to kiss other girls. You know our rules when you kiss Keith? Kind of the same for hands. Over clothes. Sides, top and sides of legs but not between them, back and a little side boob but no boob. And kissing for no more than, oh, let’s say 15 minutes. Do you think that’s acceptable?” Linda nodded in agreement.

“And you are still my girlfriend. A little experimentation is one thing, an affair is not. She has to know about us, so she does not think you are going to become her girlfriend. And let her know that you will be telling me. Not details, just ‘I kissed Susie Rottencrotch behind the school yesterday’, OK?”

Linda burst out laughing at that. “What the fuck, Susie Rottencrotch? Where in the hell did you come up with that name Pete? That’s gross!”

I laughed along with her, and said my dad had said it around me a few times. “I think he got it from the Army. But you get the idea? Let’s just say it is a bit of extension from the times we swap to kiss Keith and Holly. But you and me, and you and the other girl have to know it is just experimentation. If something else happens from it, we all have to agree. No secrets. Fair enough?”

She nodded, and smiled as she looked into my eyes. “And Pete, what if you want to kiss somebody else?”

“Well, don’t expect to ever see me kiss Keith, other than on the cheek. Ain’t gonna happen!” Have I ever said how much I love her naughty giggles? “And well, I can’t see me kissing another girl, other than on the cheek. You know that once in a while Holly and I kiss, but here, this is the limit of it. The most passionate kiss I have given her other than in our little lap swapping games.”

I then bent forward and gave Linda a kiss that lasted for about half a minute. Lips together, no passion at all, just gently pressing my lips to hers. Almost exactly like the kiss Holly and I had shared earlier in the day. I then pulled back and smiled at her. “There, now you know the secret kisses Holly and I shared when you were not around. I think we do that maybe once or twice a month if one of us is particularly happy. In fact, the last time was this morning when she saw the new top and I promised her the second ride.

“But me kissing another girl? I really can’t see that happening, ever. In fact, I can only think of one other couple I think I would be comfortable enough trading partners to try kissing, but I know that would never happen.”

Linda cocked her head to the side and thought for a minute. Then she opened her eyes wide. “No, you don’t mean, Peggy and Mandy?”

I nodded. “Yeah, I think we would all know that none of us would try to steal the partner from the other. I think that is why we can do that with Holly and Keith. I know he is not going to try and steal you, and you know Holly is not going to try and steal me. So it’s just playing around. And we both know that they still like and are interested in boys, so would probably agree to kiss me as well. But it would never work with Mandy and Peggy.”

“Why not? I think I would like kissing Peggy.”

“Yeah, and I would like kissing Mandy. But think for a second baby. I would also like to try kissing Peggy. But no matter what I can’t see you kissing Mandy.”

“Ugh, no! That’s grody!”

“Yep, that’s why I said it would never work. You would get the cute Peggy to kiss and touch, but I never could. So while you got to fulfill your Asian fantasy, mine would remain unfulfilled. Not fair.”

We hugged each other tight, then she whispered “But what if say I wanted to kiss another girl, and you were there also?”

“Hmm, same rules. I don’t think either of us is really up for a threesome yet, but we would have to see what happens if something did come up. Not saying yes, not saying no. But we may consider it.”

With that she flowed into my arms and I spent the next half hour until my alarm went off holding and caressing her as we kissed. Long tender kisses of affection, not the hard hungry ones of passion we started the evening with.

Finally it was time for the con. We took an extra day off of school, and with the top down were driving down the San Diego Freeway for our weekend of fun. We hit the expected traffic, but none of us cared. This was going to be a great weekend.

Surprisingly enough, Mandy said she and Peggy wanted to come as well. They had come to one of the games a few weeks ago, and Peggy thought it was cool also. Thankfully we were having dinner with Rosie at the time and she cut that off. “Sorry kid, but nope. For one, where would you guys sleep? Four girls in a single bed? Not gonna work. On the couch in the suite? Nope. Plus there is the $30 each for admission, food, and other stuff.”

“Mandy, there is another con in Santa Monica in June,” I said. “We can take you to that one instead. We will not be staying overnight, and I can probably talk Mr. Cummings into throwing in two more tickets. And if not, that one is only $20 for two days, so I am sure your mom and Peggy’s parents would spring for that. So next time, OK?”

I got a big hug and she made me pinky swear, to the laughs of her mom and sister. And as soon as her food was done she grabbed the phone and ran in to tell Peggy the news.

With the three of us left at the table, Rosie looked at Linda and smiled. “And don’t think I’m so naive to think that there would have been four girls in one bed. No, don’t play innocent with me young lady. I know it would be you and Pete in one bed, and Holly and her boyfriend in the other. And Mandy probably knows that too. But so far you both have been discreet, so I respect that. But don’t confuse my accepting of your discretion with ignorance.”

I wisely just kept quiet, but Linda tried to say we only cuddled. Rosie got a bit hard-eyed at that, and raised her hand to silence Linda. “For the last time, I said I know, and I respect your privacy and discretion. And don’t think me the fool. Let’s just say that I’m still the one that mostly does your laundry. If you insist on playing this game, I may just, hmm, I don’t know. Maybe hang the proof of your indiscretion on your doorknob someday?”

I know my eyes got big when she said that, as did Linda’s. And I know we both blushed. Although for some reason I got a little excited at the mental image of my baby’s cum stained panties hanging from her bedroom doorknob. Finally looking a little ashamed, Linda looked into her mom’s eyes and apologized. “I’m sorry mom, you’re right. We have been making love, and I should have known you would know.”

Rosie just sipped her coffee and nodded. “So long as you are discreet, nobody needs to know or say anything. I have been, ah, discreet myself. So I understand the need for privacy. I think the biggest difference is that I’m better at it.”

“You? What do you mean you’ve been discreet mom?”

Rosie just gave her a sphinx-like smile and said “Linda, I kicked your father out over ten years ago. Do you really think I’ve been alone and without a man for all that time? Now excuse me, I have some paperwork to finish. You both have a good time.”

I chuckled at the memory of her luggage, and Linda looked over at me. I told her I was just remembering a joke I had heard, and when she looked quizzically I yelled out for Keith and Holly.

“A Valley Girl was sitting on a bus when a golfer with his pocket full of golf balls got on the bus and sat next to her. He noticed she kept looking at the front of his pants, and so he turned to her and smiled. Finally he just said ‘They’re golf balls.’

“‘Ah,’ she said, leaning back. ‘Like, do they hurt as much as tennis elbow?’”

All three of them busted up, and Linda punched my arm. “That’s terrible! But I can see why it made you chuckle. But like, do golf balls really hurt as much as tennis elbow?” Now all four of us were laughing out loud. I knew my baby was no idiot, but she said it so perfectly deadpan that anybody else might have been fooled.

As soon as we pulled in front of the hotel, Keith went in to get a luggage cart as we unloaded everything out of Scout. I handed Holly the keys so she could park as I went in to get the keys to the room. A half hour later later we were all cuddling our sweeties on the couches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.