Country Boy, City Girl
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

The next morning I had just finished my shower and was getting things together when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and let two beautiful girls into the house. “Keith, the girls are here!” I yelled upstairs after I gave each of them a big hug and a kiss. Holly on the cheek, Linda on the lips.

And soon he was downstairs wearing just his pants as we were giving even more kisses to them. I headed back into the kitchen as Keith was putting MTV on in the living room. I pulled out everything I needed for French Toast and the girls started setting the table.

I made ten slices and passed them all out, then saw that something was missing. I went back in the kitchen and pulled out my jar of peanut butter. Everybody looked on a bit disgustedly as I then spread peanut butter on my french toast before I added the syrup.

“Dude, how can you eat that! That’s gross!” Keith exclaimed.

“It’s how I’ve always eaten it. Heck, I’ve even got a cousin that puts it on his steaks. And what’s the big deal? After all, it’s just bread, and that’s what most people put peanut butter on.” I finally coaxed them all to take a little bite. I could tell they were not crazy about it, but the looks of disgust as I shoveled it all in were gone. Now they just looked at me like it was strange, instead of disgusting.

Holly stood up and told Keith and I to go and watch TV, her and Linda would clean everything up and join us in a minute. I could hear them chatting as Keith and I watched a video come up. Now even though I had been out here for about six months, some of the music still confused me. After hearing and watching three minutes of a band screaming into the mic over screaming guitars, I turned to Keith and asked “What in the hell does this mean?”

“What, the song?”

“The song, the video, everything! I mean, OK, a chick in a mohawk is kinda cute, and kinky in all that Mad Max leather. But crashing a school bus through a wall of televisions, then having it explode?”

“Dude, it’s about commercialism and the destruction of the world. That’s what about half of what punk rock is about. Although it seems that with this latest album, the Plasmatics are going more metal than punk.”

“Well, if you say so. Although to be honest, it still sounds more like noise than music to me. How can you play that stuff?”

“Dude, I almost never play punk. We do a few songs, yeah. And a few of our covers are punk inspired. But we really are a metal band. Punk is just too dark for my taste to be honest. And I don’t like how my vocal cords feel after I do more than two songs of it in a night.”

After that they had a few commercials, then changed over to Yes just as the girls came back to join us. But I think both of us were surprised when Holly sat in my lap, and Linda sat in Keith’s. And this was not a sideways lap-sit, both of them were astraddle our hips, knees against the back of the couch. Both of them giggled at our reactions, and gave us each a small kiss.

“OK guys, here’s the deal” Holly said after she leaned back from the soft kiss. “We girls have been talking, and we’ve both gotten a bit curious about which of you is the best kisser.”

Linda then took over. “So this is a kissing contest. And ONLY a kissing contest, got it?” Keith and I both nodded, a bit shocked.

Holly then said “Pete, wherever you touched me when we were dating earlier this year is fine. But you can touch me nowhere else.”

Linda grabbed Keith’s hands and placed them on her hip. “That means from here,” then ran it down to her knees “To here, moving no more to the middle then this.” As she said that she moved his hand to the top of her thigh.

“And no grabbing of boobs” Holly added. “We got a deal?”

I looked at Keith, and saw him look at Linda for a moment, then back to me and nodded. I nodded in return. I looked into Holly’s eyes and said “Deal”, followed by Keith. “Oh goody” Linda softly said, then leaned forward and kissed Keith.

Oh well I thought, when in Rome.

Kissing Holly was just as amazing as always. It was very much like kissing Linda, but also completely different. She is a bit bigger of a girl, which I was again reminded of as I slipped my tongue back into her mouth, and let my hands slip up and down her sides, then from her knee to her waist, then back up again.

Holly was giving the same in return, with one hand running through my hair, the other lightly scratching the back of my neck with her fingernails. Soon I found my hands concentrating more on the sides of her thighs and hips, as I let my lips move along her jawline and up to her ear.

After being with Linda for so long, I had forgotten how delightful it could be to feel large breasts pressing into my chest as I kissed a girl, and how I could feel them moving against me.

She was making little purring sounds as I took the bottom of her lobe and sucked it into my mouth, licking it as I sucked on it. She jumped a bit as I slid my hands down and squeezed her bottom in both hands, really noticing for the first time how much wider her hips were than Linda’s, and how they were larger than my hands.

She pulled back for a moment and I whispered “Don’t you remember I used to do this as we kissed?” She gave a slight nod, then we went back to dueling our tongues against each other. After another ten minutes or so my hands had started exploring again, and she was now kissing my neck and ear. I took a small glance, and saw that Keith was kissing Linda’s neck, his hands squeezing her hips as she had her fingers all tangled in his long hair.

Finally I was moving my hands up and down her sides, and her fingers had opened my shirt and was caressing my chest. I moved my hands up a bit farther, and let my thumbs slide out and forward. I was lightly caressing the outer sides of her breasts with my thumbs. Holly placed her lips against my ear and whispered “Pete, what are you doing? You never touched my breasts when we were dating.”

“No,” I whispered back. “But if you remember I did do this a time or two, but only this.” I felt her nod in my shoulder as I continued just pressing into the soft sides of her breast and I started kissing the back of her ear.

I think we spent almost an hour just kissing and caressing the girls. Finally I was kissing her shoulder when I felt Holly reach over and touch Linda’s shoulder. She and Keith shared a few more kisses then pulled apart. All four of us were more than a bit excited, and I could see my baby’s nipples poking out through her blouse. I looked back at Holly’s, and her nipples were doing the same thing.

And I have no doubt both Keith and I were poking them in our own way. Holly got up from my lap, followed a moment later by Linda. “So, what do ya think Holly?”

“Well, I have to give Pete the points for skill, but Keith the points for enthusiasm,” she said with a smile.

“Well, I have to go with you on that one. You never told me how long Keith’s tongue was there, he definitely gets points for that!” They both giggled after that.

“And Pete gets some for creative use of his hands. Oh don’t glare at me like that!” Holly said, then reached over and pulled Linda into a hug. “Let’s just say that I’d forgotten that when we were going out I let him squeeze my butt a few times, and get a little feelie of side boobies.”

The two of them leaned together and whispered, and smiling Linda turned back to us and said “OK, we’ve decided. The winner is” she said, with a pause obviously trying to draw it out before stepping in front of me as Holly stepped in front of Keith. “Us. Holly and I are both the winners of the boyfriend who kisses the best.”

And with that she sat sideways in my lap and gave me a deep kiss. We kissed for a few moments until we heard Holly say “Excuse me you two, I need to go upstairs and give my boyfriend his prize.”

Once they were upstairs I picked Linda up (having a small girlfriend is handy sometimes) as she squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck. I turned and then carried her upstairs and into my room, kicking the door closed once we were inside.

Maybe an hour later we were both naked and slightly sweaty, holding each other as we slowly came down from the orgasms we had given each other. I am sure she could still taste mine, because I could still taste hers. “So tell me, what brought that on?” I asked her.

Linda had her face laying on my chest and giggled (do you know how distracting it is to have a naked girl giggle on your chest?). “Honestly, we were talking last night after we got home about, stuff. And somehow we got to talking about who was the best, ah, kisser.”

“Kisser, eh?” I asked.

“Well, that was part of it. We talked about other things, but that’s like between her and I. But yeah, we did, and since she is the only one of us that has kissed both of you guys, she told me a few ways how you were different. I told her it’s not quite fair in a teasing way, that I had only got to kiss one of you. And somehow, we decided to try it.

“We were so nervous, but I think she wanted to kiss you at least one more time, and I wanted to see what Keith was like. Holly mentioned that when you two dated you were a perfect gentleman and never tried to touch her inappropriately at any time.”

“So we decided those were the limits we would set. No touching outside of what Holly would accept on her dates with you, and then she showed me what she means.”

“So she showed you how we kissed and touched on our dates?” I said, a soft chuckle and leer on my face.

Of course I got a slap on my chest for that. “Not like that you perv! She touched herself and showed what she allowed. She did not touch herself like that! Anyways, we decided the sides from knee to above the waist, the back, above the shoulder and the top of the thigh. Those were the rules we agreed to.

“Then you went and broke it a bit by going further! How could you?” But it was with a mischievous smile so I knew she was not really mad. At this time we could hear Holly calling out in the other room, so knew they would be finishing this latest round themselves (I think it was number two for them) sometime soon.

“Well, I think she forgot that we’d had, hmm, I guess it would be five or six dates. By that time I was caressing her bottom, and two times had gotten brave enough to caress the sides of her breasts. But that honestly was as far as I ever went with her. She seemed to enjoy it, but never really gave any sign that I could or should go farther. So I never tried.”

“And I did?” she asked, with that raised eyebrow.

I kissed her thoroughly, breaking apart as we both giggled hearing that Holly was obviously in the rapture of a good orgasm. “Baby, if you think back, a lot of that night was at your own instigation. And every time I moved farther, I did it slowly. And you seemed to welcome it. When I caressed your chest,” I showed her by lightly caressing her upper chest, just below her collarbone “you moved back a bit. That told me that you enjoyed it and would probably welcome more. If you had moved closer, I would have read that you did not want me reaching down more.

And in saying that, I let my hand caress her upper chest, and she purred softly. So I moved my hand lower and cupped her breast as she leaned back a bit. I then moved back up to her chest, and repeated my caresses of her upper chest. But this time I used my hand on her back to pull us in tighter, her breasts against my chest so I could not reach down as easily. “I have learned to read signals like that. Holly on the other hand, was different.”

I had us stand up, and even though we were both naked I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a deep kiss. “I think all but one of our kissing sessions was primarily like this. And this meant I would move my hands, like this.”

I showed her, by moving my hands along her sides, up and down her back, then finally moving down to cup and squeeze her pert little bottom. “But it was always like this, fully clothed, hands never inside of them. And the last time or two, I did this.” I then slipped my hands up a bit, so they were right under her armpits. I let my thumbs slip forward so I was caressing the sides of her breasts.

“Now tighten your arms against your sides. No, ease up a little bit, there. That was how she responded. Neither of us said anything, but I could tell she was saying to me without words ‘I will allow this, but don’t go any farther’. And I respected her and her wishes, and never went any further.

“And that’s the complete and honest truth. Really the only difference today was that she quickly relaxed her arm, which back then I would have taken as her letting me actually try to feel her breasts. But you saw I didn’t, other than just a bit on the sides of them with my thumbs. And in that it was pretty much the same.”

She looked at me, and then softly asked “So who’s the better kisser, me or Holly?”

I bit my lip for a moment as I looked into her eyes (I guess it’s true couples pick up each others habits), then said “I think I have to go with what you both said. Holly I think I give more points for technique, but you win hands down on enthusiasm.” That earned me several delightful kisses until we gently broke apart and said she needed to use the bathroom. I told her that I was going to start lunch. She had already put on the shirt by then, so I got a delightfully teasing view as she then pulled on her panties and pulled them up under the shirt.

I had never realized how exciting and sexy watching such a sight was. Almost sexier than watching her take them off.

I got onto the landing and called out that I was going to make lunch, and if hot dogs were good. There was a brief discussion between them before Keith called out “Kosher?”

“Yeah, of course kosher. You should both know me better than that by now! I may not know all of your pagan dietary requirements, as far as if you eat babies before or after the full moon. But I know you don’t eat pork.”

Everybody laughed (including the echoes of Linda laughing in the bathroom) and they both said that was fine. So after getting numbers I went downstairs, filled a big pot with six hot dogs and water, then put it on the fire.

Fire, which once again reminded me I was in another world. For my first 16 years I had only had electric stoves. Turn the dial and wait for the ring to heat up. When the cooking is done take the pan off or it will keep cooking as the element cooled. It was a bit of a surprise when dad and I moved down here, and I realized that people still cook on an open flame in their houses.

Soon the chips and dogs were on the table, and we were all eating away. I mentioned that we still could see the movie tonight, if everybody wanted to. A surprisingly, everybody agreed. A few minutes later Holly was on the phone with her parents, and said that because we had gotten distracted at the arcade the night before we never made it to the movie. After a moment she gave us all a big thumbs up gesture and said she would see them later tonight.

“OK, dad says I can stay out until midnight. So that gives us time to see the movie and still get me home before I turn into a pumpkin.”

We all settled on the couch for a little bit, cuddling and kissing as we watched MTV some more. During this time I got a call from my dad to make sure everything was going OK. I told him that Keith and the girls were here and we were watching MTV. No, the girls did not stay the night, but Keith did in the spare bedroom. No, it was just the four of us. You said no parties, not no gatherings. Oh, and we drank two of your beers. No not each, total. Yes, a half a beer each. Oh, OK. Let me know when you have a better idea, will see you in a couple of days.”

I told them that my dad laughed when I told him two beers total. I think they were a little surprised when I actually told him that, and I told them he would realize that there were some missing. My dad’s alcohol policy had always been I can have a beer if I wanted, so long as it was only occasionally. And no more than two in a single day. And no beer to friends.

“But he just told me that one beer for my girlfriend, or for my best friend and her date was allowed. But only one each.”

They all thought that was pretty cool, and probably smarter than the way most parents handled it with outright prohibition. That way we could have a little, and learn to be responsible about it. Linda admitted that there was never beer in her apartment, but her mom would open a bottle of wine every week or so and give her and her sister half a glass each.

She then went into all the different kinds of wine she had tried, and I got to learn a little bit more about how sophisticated my girlfriend was. Here I was, a beer swizzling primate. But she appreciated wine.

Since the drive-in was just up the road we decided to go to The Castle for a bit, then get dinner and go to the movies. So of course what came after that was the girls kissing us goodbye and heading over to Holly’s to change clothes and get ready.

Girls! For us a new shirt, deodorant and brushing our teeth and we were ready. For girls, it’s a change of wardrobe, apply their makeup, and a half dozen other things first. An hour later I got a call, and it was Holly saying they were ready and we should go pick them up. I pulled in front of her house and Keith and I walked up the walkway and knocked on the door. Holly’s mom answered and asked us to come in.

Wow, the girls looked great! Linda was wearing this black knee-length sweater type dress, with a wide white belt around her waist-cinching it up a bit (obviously it was Holly’s but it fit her fine). Holly had on this knee-length black skirt, with a white matching sweater. We each gave them a gentle kiss then her dad asked us to sit down for a few minutes.

I wasn’t sure what to expect, and was a little nervous. Was he going to grill us on how we spent the weekend? Was he going to say how he noticed my dad’s car was not there all weekend so we were obviously alone? My mind was running through ten different things between his saying that and my sitting down, but Linda took my hand in hers, and she didn’t seem nervous at all. I saw Holly’s mother sit on the arm of the chair with Holly’s dad. OK, here it comes.

“So Holly says you guys are thinking about going to a game convention in February. What exactly are you thinking?”

Whew!

So I told him about the convention, and how it was three days on a holiday weekend. If we could skip school for one day we could catch three days, but even two days would be fine. Yes, it’s in Anaheim which is a bit of a drive, which is why I’m thinking of getting two rooms. One for the girls and another for Keith and I. No, if Holly couldn’t go we probably would still go. Linda would just get her own room if her mom let her, and Keith and I would stay in the other. But I was questioning if her mother would let her spend a weekend alone with two guys.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.