Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Saturday I woke up and started hitting the books again. D&D books that is. I would go through the Monster Manual for a bit, then write out the next section, then look up some treasure items or making some up myself by the time 3 rolled along I had things pretty well laid out I thought.

This was a follow-up to my first adventure, which now was the lead in and introduction to this one. Now they would have to trace the orcs back to their lair and try to wipe them out.

Finally I got up and took a shower, shaved, and did everything else to prepare for a dinner date with Linda and her family. Placing the box with her present inside Scout I saw it was 5 on the dot, so time to go. It was just after 5:10 when I pulled into the parking lot and shut off the car. Deciding that I would save the present for later I tossed it behind the seat and pulled a blanket over it.

Going inside the door I was greeted by a waitress and told her my party was already there. Once I walked in I saw them seated in a booth about half way across the room. Rosie saw me and smiled, and obviously Mandy had been clued in as well since she also just smiled and winked at me. And I could see the back of Linda’s head as she bent down over a menu.

“So, how’s the salsa here?” I asked, slipping in next to Linda just as she was putting a salsa covered tortilla chip in her mouth. Her eyes bulged and she quickly gulped down the chip as fast as she could as she said my name and gave me a huge hug.

“What are you doing here? Wait, mom, I honestly...”

“It’s OK sweetie, happy birthday,” her mom said. “I know he’s here because I invited him here. And before you say a word, I am staying true to what I said. We went out to dinner as a family. I never said that nobody else might not be joining us.”

“Bitch” Linda whispered and we all laughed. But with my hand squeezed tightly in hers we were soon chatting and having a rather good meal of quesadilla, tacos, and enchiladas.

Finally the dinner was done, we had done enough talking afterwards, and we were ready to leave. Rosie smiled as I first stood and held out my hand to Mandy to help her up (getting a blush and a soft “thank you”, then did the same for her older daughter. Linda however gave me a hug and small kiss before I turned again and offered my hand to Rosie.

She actually blushed a bit also as I helped her up. Then with her hand in the crook of my arm I guided Linda outside. With a smile Rosie went ahead and told Linda she could ride home with me. So after sitting her in my car I got in and followed them home.

After helping Linda out I reached back and pulled out the box I had hidden. She give me another kiss and we met her sister and mom at the front door and we all went inside. I could tell she was bursting to find out what was inside the box, but I simply walked over and put it in front of the TV with the other gifts I saw.

Her mom was a wizard at building suspense. First the cake, and then ice cream. Then she got out a bottle of wine and gave each of us a half glass. We each made a few toasts, then we all went to the living room where she seated Linda on the couch and her mom or sister brought her the gifts, one at a time.

The first was from a box from her mom. Inside was a gray Members Only jacket. Hugs exchanged, then a box from Mandy. It was a pink fuzzy sweater which she also said she loved, and more hugs of course. Then came presents from grandparents, uncles, aunts, and a few others. Mostly clothes, a few gift certificates, and a pair of gold and diamond earrings.

Finally Mandy went and got the last box left, the one I brought. And at 3 foot by 3 foot by 2 foot the largest one that had been there. Mandy handed it to her and she immediately started to tear the box open, with paper flying everywhere. Once it was off she saw the box inside. Using the knife on the table she then cut that open and pulled out another box that was gift wrapped.

More paper all over, and a laughing mom as she used the knife to open yet another box. She pulled that open, and inside saw the backpack I had placed inside. She pulled me down and gave me a big kiss before she tried to pull it out. Only then did she realize it was not only a backpack.

Throwing the box across the room she unzipped the top and squealed. I got an even bigger kiss as her mom and sister wondered what it was. Out came the notebook that was obviously full of papers, and a copy of the Players Handbook and Deities & Demigods books. Those are the only two you really need to have as a player. Her mom started to flip through them as Linda opened the notebook.

I had been keeping her characters in my notebook until then. Now she saw I had put them all in this one. Inside plastic sleeves to keep them neat. Also included was a wax pencil for making notes, and about 70 blank character sheets. In the back was note paper and graph paper.

More hugs and a not so chaste kiss followed. Then I told her she needed to open the pocket in the front of the pack. Out came pens, pencils, and a tan pouch made of soft leather a little bigger than a soda can. Linda opened that up and dumped the dice on the table.

I think she started to cry a little when she saw the transparent almost pink dice. She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my neck, saying it was the best present ever. Rosie gave me a smile and went back to reading the Deities book.

Finally when I untangled a cute girl from my lap Rosie marveled at how much of Bulfinch’s Mythology was included in that. She pointed out a few differences between those of the game, but they were relatively minor. “So this is the game you guys have been playing every week?” she asked. Then out came the character sheets, and then she was getting a crash course on what all the numbers meant, and admiring the drawing Mandy had done the week before.

Then Linda slapped my arm, and said “So that’s why Holly dragged me away from that stand at the convention!” I nodded, and at her mom’s raised eyebrow I said that Linda was looking at a used book that was in rather rough condition, and I had already bought her this new one. And she did not need two of them.

“But what am I going to do with the other dice now?” she asked. I told her dice was fine, most of us had a lot of excess dice. “Trust me Linda, in this game you can never have too many dice.” She then went into her room to get them, and put them all into the pouch which she replaced in the pack.

“There, now you have your own set, and a pack to keep them all together in.” We chatted for a bit longer, and Rosie said she was going into her room to do some work. Mandy was about to excuse herself to give us some privacy I think, when I told her to hold on. I went back to my car, and returned with my Dungeon! board game. I had already gone over the rules myself, and soon they all had a good idea and we had it laid out on the kitchen table. We played four games, and Mandy actually won three of them. Finally their mom came out at around 9 and said it was about time for Mandy to turn in, but we could have two hours to ourselves if we wanted to “go out to the arcade or something”.

So a half-hour later we found ourselves at the Japanese Garden. The back seat lowered, and a blanket over us as Linda was kneeling between my thighs, thanking me for the gifts I had given her.

And she was like a girl possessed. Looking up into my eyes she was bobbing her head up and down at a quick pace. Her hands were both on my hips, this time she was trying to use only her mouth. Occasionally she would take a deep breath and try to take more of me in, but after a moment of trying to take me deeper she would rise back up and continue with her sucking and bobbing.

She then took a deep breath, and pushed down farther, and I could swear I could feel the head start to enter her throat before she pulled back up again. She repeated this three or four times, each time getting a little further. By now I had reached down and was gripping her hands in mine, moaning that I was getting close. Pulling me back out she bobbed her head as fast as she could, twining her fingers in mine and squeezing tight. I squeezed her fingers back tightly as well and moaned I was about to cum.

We were looking into each other’s eyes as I came, at least one large load that surely covered her tonsils. Then several smaller ones until after what seemed like a minute, but was likely closer to 10 seconds, I was completely spent.

Then she surprised me. Linda pulled up, and opened her mouth. I saw my cum completely covering her tongue, and some of it started to drip out of the corner of her mouth. She then closed her mouth and swallowed it all. Then using her finger she pushed the small trail that leaked out the corner of her mouth back in and swallowed that as well.

She laid in my arms and I kissed her over and over again. “Wow,” I finally said. “Today was your birthday, but it seems like I’m the one that got the best present!”

“What, my blowjob is a present to you? Maybe I was thinking that what you just now gave me was another special present just for me.”

“Oh no, the present is having you with me here now. The rest was just beyond words.” And with that we resumed kissing again.

In short order we had her jeans, blouse and bra laying next to us. And a naked girl except for panties was laying on top of me, kissing me as she ground herself against my cock. I could feel how hot and wet she was as she moaned and groaned, my cock now hard again riding between the lips of her pussy. Only the thin cotton of her now sodden panties preventing contact. After a few minutes of this I moved from caressing her bottom to lifting her up, and she gave a whimpering mew of disappointment.

“Baby, we have to stop. There is still a chance you can get pregnant, and we don’t want that do we?”

With that she pushed herself down firmly against him and resumed grinding again. “Baby, don’t worry about that. This feels so good I don’t want to stop.”

I tried to pull her off again but Linda squeezed her thighs tight around me. “Stop that right now Peter Culver! I’ve been on the pill for over two months now! You aren’t going to get me pregnant by cumming on me anymore, so lie back and let me have my way with you!”

I looked into her eyes and she smiled and nodded back at me. So sliding my hands down to her waist and slipping them into the back of her panties I pulled them down and squeezed her bare bottom. She laid fully on top of me and was starting to breathe harder, so I knew she was getting close. I let my fingers slip between her cheeks and was caressing the skin between them when her motions get more jerky and then she pressed down almost painfully hard and climaxed in my arms and on my cock. Kissing me deeply and moaning into my mouth as she did.

Kissing her down from her sexual high I ran my hands up and down her back, then I felt her hips starting to rock again. She moved down to nibble on my ear and whispered into it “Don’t you stop this time,” she whispered into my ear. “I want you to cum, just like this. Someday I’m going to ride my cowboy just like this, but not tonight. But I want to have you holding me tonight, just as we are as I make you cum against me. Come on baby, give it to me. You know I want it, so let me have it.”

In short order I was holding her head in my hands and kissing her deeply as I came, and came hard. Cum shooting out and covering her panties and my groin. As I started to cum she moaned deeply into my mouth, reaching another orgasm of her own.

Finally spent, we lay in each other’s arms kissing and holding each other. Finally she threw off the blanket that was covering us both and sat up. The front of her panties were coated with my cum. Getting out the baby wipes I started to clean myself off as she slipped her panties off and wadding them up put them in her purse.

“This is going to be my very special present, that only you and I will know about. Special memory, of the first time I made you cum with my pussy, on my pussy. And Pete, now that I am fifteen you have to realize something.

“No later than my sixteenth birthday, I want you to cum inside of my pussy.” She bent down and kissed me. “That is something I won’t wait a single day longer for. It will come sooner I hope, but it won’t come later than one year from tonight.”

We got dressed again, then I moved into a sitting position and Linda scooted back against me, her back leaning against my chest as I pulled the blankets back over us and I wrapped my arms around her. We cuddled and caressed each other like this and talked about our plans for the future until my alarm went off and it was time to go home.

Things continued much the same for the next month. On Thanksgiving, we ate at our own houses but spent about two hours on the phone. Finally that had to stop because the batteries in our cordless phone died.

Then it was early December, and Linda was going to stay the night at Holly’s house again. The weather was cool but clear, and we decided to go see a movie at the drive-in. We all thought Timerider sounded like a good choice, so that is what we were going to do.

But right after I was finishing breakfast with dad the phone rang. He answered it and then after about five minutes he sighed and said “OK, I’ll be there in a couple of hours” and hung up.

“Sorry Pete, I just got called in. They’re having some problems with a new landing system down at Lindbergh Field, and they say they need my help in fixing it.”

“Lindbergh Field. You’re going to New York?”

He looked puzzled at that, and I said “That’s where Charles Lindbergh took off from, that’s where Lindbergh Field is. Right?”

He laughed and said “Naw, that’s Roosevelt Field. It’s actually named after Teddy’s son who was killed as a pilot in World War I. Lindbergh Field is where he first test flew and picked up the Spirit of Saint Louis. It’s in San Diego, where the plane was built.”

I nodded, and thanked him for that. My dad knew some of the most obscure trivia imaginable.

“I probably won’t back until Monday or Tuesday. If this is anything like last time I’m not about to try driving that far home on so little sleep.” Pulling some money out of his wallet, he said “Here’s your allowance for next week, and a little more for anything you might need. And you know the rules. No wild parties, no smoking, and no drinking. And if you get in trouble I’m not bailing you out until after I get home!”

I gave him a hug, then he got his coveralls and was soon driving away. Less than five minutes later I was on the phone to Keith, then Linda, then Holly. Holly was knocking on the door as I was heading to open it so I let her in and told her to make herself at home until I got back.

Fifteen minutes later Keith was climbing into Scout, he was already waiting in front of his house for me to arrive. Ten minutes later Linda and I had exchanged several kisses and I was on my way home.

An hour after my dad left, two teen couples were making out on the couch in the living room. It had become common for us to go out on Saturday nights, so the embarrassment of seeing each other intimate with our dates had been diminishing more and more each week. Two weeks after our date before Linda’s birthday I heard moans, and looked back to see Keith’s head buried between Holly’s thighs, her knee-length gray pleated skirt pushed up onto her belly. She looked a bit embarrassed when she realized I was now seeing her pussy hairs, but her eyes closed and she whispered “Yes, right there baby.”

Linda then looked over and whispered “Lucky girl”. We knew it was not something we could really do in the front and it was raining, so we could not repeat what we had done last time on the hood. But I soon had her tights pulled down to her knees and her skirt lying on the dashboard. And my fingers were trying to do as much as I could inside of her as we listened to the couple in the back.

Then one of the sexiest things I had ever seen then happened. Linda had been sitting on the center console between the two front seats, and had been holding onto her seat back when we started. She dropped her hand and it brushed against Holly’s. Holly quickly grabbed it and the two girls then held each other’s hands as Keith and I tried to bring them as much pleasure as we could.

Something must have been just right that night, as a bit later the girls were each moaning out their orgasms as they held hands. It was one of the sweetest and most erotic things I had ever seen. Watching two beautiful girls each having an orgasm as they squeezed each other’s hands was by far one of the most amazing and intimate things I had ever seen.

This time things were heating up slowly, but still heating up. Linda was wiggling in my lap, and Holly was sitting astraddle Keith’s lap, and grinding against him. Urging Linda to stand up, I then stood myself and took Linda by the hand.

“Holly, you know where the spare bedroom is,” I said. The other couple broke their kiss and both stared at me “You guys are free to use it, the couch in there is a sofa bed, so feel free to pull it out. Just knock if you guys need anything.” And seeing them both blush I took Linda and walked with her upstairs to my own bedroom.

Once in there I had her stand as I slowly took off one item of clothing after another. As I removed each piece I was kissing more and more of her exposed skin. First her sweater came off (the pink one Mandy had given her), kisses along her arms. Then her blouse, she shivered slightly as I kissed the top of her chest. Pausing to hold her bottom I was careful to never go below the now filling cups of her bra.

And yes, it was now noticeable to both of us when I slipped her bra off that her breasts were indeed starting to fill the cups. I spend several delightful minutes to both of them as he kissed all around her breasts (not boobies now, breasts). They were not big at all, still small and compact. But the swelling under was now easy to feel, and the top was swelling out more as well.

Then I took her nipples into my mouth (still delightfully puffy) as licked and sucked on them, fingers going to the front of her jeans and opening the button and lowering the zipper. Soon they were around Linda’s knees and I knelt to remove her shoes, socks, and then her pants. Still kneeling I placed my head on her belly and squeezed her, she was only clad in pink panties, which matched the bra that was lying on the floor next to us.

Linda was caressing my head as I turned my face and started to kiss and lick her belly. She giggled as I slid my tongue into her navel and licked her inside there. Moving down, I started giving kisses along her panty line, just slipping my tongue under the waist then kissing farther along. My hands moved up to caress her bottom through those panties, then slowly started to pull them down.

As I pulled them down, I started kissing the flesh that was revealed. Finally I was at the top of her pubic hair. I captured some between my lips and pulled, feeling them straighten and slip between my lips, then released so they and the skin which had been slightly pulled returned to their normal position.

I did this again, and could smell Linda’s excitement. On the third time I heard her take a deep breath and sigh softly, her hands still caressing my head, running through my hair. I pulled her panties down until they were at her knees, then to her ankles. Caressing each foot I lifted her foot up, caressing it as I slipped her panties off one, then the other. So that now the only thing in front of me was Linda.

Using my hands to push her thighs apart, I bent my head forward and placed a soft kiss over her little clit, still covered by it’s hood of flesh. She murmured how wonderful it felt as I used my tongue to part her folds and start to lick her between them, using my hands to pull her closer to my mouth.

Looking up I saw her flat belly, then her breasts framing her face, eyes closed and head thrown back a little. I moved my head so I could slide the tip of my tongue inside of her, and she rocked her hips forward slightly letting me slide in a little easier.

Soon Linda was gasping and moaning as I was tasting her wetness, sliding my tongue between her opening and her clit. She had her hands moving from my head and shoulders, trying to hold herself upright as I was building up her pleasure more and more. My hands continued to hold her bottom, squeezing and caressing, my fingertips sliding occasionally between her cheeks and caressing the cleft.

Finally I could tell she could not hold herself up much longer and moved up and licked her clit faster. The moans and gasps turned to cries and louder muttering. “Oh yes, oh yes Pete, that’s so good. Please, let me cum, oh yes, oh god baby, more, more, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck baby, I’m cumming!!!!!”

The last was almost a screech as she pulled on my hair and with her pubic bone mashing into my nose she came on my lips and tongue. She was a bit wobbly so I guided her back until the back of her legs touched my bed and Linda sat down hard onto it. Pulling my face up she gave me deep kisses after deep kisses, still moaning into my mouth as her hands went down and started to pull up my sweater and shirt together.

We broke the kiss as she had to pull my head and arms out of the tangled clothing, and then she had me stand so she could get to my belt. Pulling open my belt and pants she shoved my pants and underwear down to my knees and took my cock into her mouth. I caressed her head as she did, using the fingers on my other hand to pull out a few stray Linda hairs off my tongue that I had gotten while I was licking her.

This is hardly the first time Linda gave me a blowjob, but this is very different than before. Generally they were gentle, almost languid affairs. Lots of kisses and teasing. Starting and stopping, trying to make it last. But as I had done with her, this time it was not gentle, it was a race to the finish. Her hands were squeezing my bottom as I had with her, her mouth moving back and forth as fast as she could. I knew I would not hold back and moaned that I was close.

She moved even faster! The loud slurping and squishing as she took me in her soft wet mouth was obvious, and I moaned to her I was about to cum. Just as I started to spurt, she once again took me in so deep the tip went just a little into her throat and she was moaning deeply, sending the vibrations all throughout my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.