Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

The next morning I got up and took a shower. I took a long sniff of my fingers before climbing in, enjoying one last moment of Linda’s scent. Then once I got dressed, I went downstairs to clean up Scout.

I had done little more than open all the doors and the rear hatch before I felt arms around my waist and Holly saying “Good morning Fairbough.” I returned her hug, and then she stepped back and examined my car. “Well, I knew something was up when you got home,” she said, with a smirk on her face.

“What do you mean?” I asked, all innocent.

“Well, when I left you last night you were wearing one of your western shirts, that one” she said, pointing to the shirt laying on the folded down back seat. “And when you came home last night, you were wearing Steve Miller.”

She then reached out before I could stop her and grabbed the shirt from the back. The look on her face was priceless when she realized that the shirt was not only wadded up into a ball, but was surely a bit stiff and crusty. “Pete, is this, what I think it is?” Quickly grabbing it from her, I dropped it on the ground, and pulled out the blanket and dropped it on top. Leaning forward she took a sniff, then leaned back and looked right into my eyes.

“OK dude, like what the hell happened last night? I could tell she was wanting ya bad, but dude, she’s only 14! If you took advantage of her, you are in trouble with me!”

At that I quickly shushed her, and picked up the pile of laundry and took her into the garage. I dropped everything in the washer and started it, then took her to the back yard and had her take a seat and started to let her know what was happening.

“Holly, let’s just say that yes, last night we did get rather involved. In fact, a bit more than we had the prior time. But the first time, I didn’t know she was 14.”

“Exactly, she’s 14! Jesus fuck dude, she’s just a little kid!”

“Well, she is little, but not really a kid. Let’s just say she has done things before she met me, and everything that first night was something we both enjoyed. Last night we went a bit further, but not much.” I looked into her eyes, and softly said “Besides, do you think I would do anything with anybody that they did not agree to? And at 14 were you still an entirely innocent little kid?”

We looked into each other’s eyes for a few moments, and she then placed her hand on the back of mine and apologized. “I’m sorry, you’re right. Yeah, I did some fooling around when I was 14. But I mean, like, you’re car smells like pussy, and try to tell me that wasn’t cum on your shirt Pete.”

Looking a little sheepish, I shrugged and said “Well, it was not exactly planned. And I didn’t have anything else to clean up with.”

“Well, I take it you both enjoyed yourselves? I guess she had done things before, since I didn’t see any blood on that blanket or in the back cargo area.”

“Holly, let’s just say that she was a virgin last night, and she’s still a virgin this morning. There are other things we can do to enjoy ourselves besides screwing.”

I raised my eyebrows a few times like Groucho, and she actually blushed. “OK dude, yeah, I get ya. And if the way your car smells is any clue, I would say she really enjoyed herself. So what are you going to do now?”

“Well, you are the first to know this, but she is now my girlfriend. When I dropped her off this time we made sure to get each other’s phone numbers, and we are gonna talk more later on today. All I know is that next to you, she is the most awesome person I have met since moving here.”

She grinned, and said “I can see that. You’re a great guy to hang around with, but for some reason I just never felt like you were a lover for me, ya know? Nothing bad, just that was not something that was for us to be. More like the older brother I ever had than anything else.”

“It’s OK Holly, I understand. And I feel the same way, no matter how great you look in that green dress ya wore on that last date.” We both laughed, and I was once again amazed I had such an awesome girl friend. Not a girlfriend, but a girl friend. With Holly I felt like I could say anything, even more than with my guy friends back home.

“So tell me,” she said with a twinkle in her eye. “Are her breasts as small and firm as they looked at the arcade?”

I then spent a couple of moments describing them in some detail. The little mole on the underside that I loved to lick. The way her puffy areola and nipples almost seemed like another breast on the tip of her breast. On how she liked to have them gently bitten. Her eyes looked a bit glazed as I leaned back and said “I’m only giving you these details, since that much was obvious after she had taken her bra off at the arcade and stuck it in her purse.”

“Now I know for a fact you’re not bullshitting me. You would never have known it was in her purse otherwise.”

“Why would I do that Ariel? I think your wisdom is high enough that you had a decent idea of that when you went snooping in my car.”

“Well Fairbough, for all I know that shirt was your own cum rag from after you jacked off last night after striking out with her. And maybe I was not smelling pussy, but a two day old tuna sandwich you had left in the back. But knowing where her bra was tells me you were with her when she put it back on, and that obviously her shirt was off at the time. So tell me, what’s it like being with a Junior High School girl?”

Taking a deep breath, I looked into her eyes and flat out said “Well, I’m not sure yet, but I think I might be starting to fall in love with her to tell you the truth.”

At that Holly did something I would never have expected from a best friend in Idaho. She came over, sat in my lap, and gave me a big hug. “Well good for you, I hope. Just take it easy with her dude. You got a few years of experience over her, so be careful it’s your heart and not your dick doing the thinking here.”

“Holly, trust me when I say it is not just that. Let’s just say that I have not been a virgin for some time now, not all Idaho girls are Mormon virgins that will only give you the prize after the minister says I do.”

“Yeah, I thought not. Let me guess, that Indian girl who’s picture you keep on your dresser?”

“Yeah, Kim Littlebuck. We were the first for each other, but we both already knew I was leaving after the end of the school year. It was a great last month, but we knew that was going to be the end of it. We both knew there would be no undying love, or that I was going to be rushing back once I graduated. We loved each other, and I guess we both decided that we would be the best first partners for each other.”

We chatted for a bit longer, then she helped me clean out the car after I put the laundry in the dryer. She took off for a few minutes towards the end, and returned with her purse and pulled something out of it. It was one of those round gel type air fresheners, Vanilla scented. “You may wanna keep this in there from now on dude. Otherwise everybody will know what you have been up to.” She then went back into the garage and dug into my boxes of camping gear. Taking out a backpack, she shoved the blanket into it, added a second one, a towel, and some more pillows. “Here, this way you might be better prepared for future, dates.”

Now it was my turn to blush as I raised the back seat, and put the pack and everything else behind the back seat and closed the back hatch. We gave each other a hug goodbye and headed into our houses.

Just after lunch I told my dad I had to make a call. He waved at me as I took the cordless phone upstairs and called Linda. Some other girl answered the phone, but in a minute I was talking with the gal that made me feel so wonderful the night before.

We both said how much fun we had had the other night, and were trying to decide when we might be able to get together again. We spent about 45 minutes talking until she said she had to go, but to call her at around 5. So we hung up and I spent the next couple of hours working out the ideas I had been running through my head for a D&D campaign. I knew I would have to run them by Holly later, and I had an idea of having her act as my “Co-DM”. This way I could run the campaign itself, and she would act as an NPC I was already sketching out.

I had an early dinner and called Linda just after 5. She told me that if I was not doing anything that night she had gotten permission to spend a few hours with a new boy she had met, showing him around the area. I told her I could be there in 15 minutes and I was instructed to come to her apartment. I quickly changed into black slacks, a button-down Levi shirt, and headed over.

Just over 10 minutes later I was knocking on her door, when her mother answered. “How do you do Mrs. Carol, I’m Pete. I am here to pick up Linda.”

The look on her face was one of surprise. She invited me inside and we chatted for a moment until Linda arrived. She was wearing a kind of peach colored knee length shirt-dress thing, and some low platform shoes. She looked amazing.

I told her mom I had just moved here 3 months ago from Idaho, and that I had met Linda a few weeks after that while skating. It seems her mother had a bit of an idea, since Linda had told her she had met a boy after that, and again last night that she had met him again. We told her our plan was for Linda to show me “The Boulevard”, then to hang out at one of the malls.

“OK, but remember sweetie, be back by midnight,” she said. Linda gave her a hug and we headed out the door.

When we got to the car I opened the door for her and held it open until she got in. And as I went to the other side to get in I saw somebody was peeking through one of the curtains, it looked like Mrs. Carol. I got in and exchanged a brief kiss before heading off.

“Wow Pete, midnight! I can’t believe she said midnight! This is a school night, she has never let me stay out this late on a school night before!”

“Well, how many of your dates showed up at the door dressed up, and called your mother Mrs. Carol?”

“Well, none” she admitted. “Normally they just ask for me, and we walk off or ride our bikes because none of them have cars.”

I looked at her for a moment and gave her a half-grin. “If they don’t have cars, how could you have gotten your, reputation?”

Linda stuck out her tongue at me and said “Well, why do you think I suggested the park behind the baseball field? The dugouts have their uses other than during games you know. And there are a few other places I know that a couple can be alone for a few minutes.”

She directed me to “The Boulevard”, Van Nuys Boulevard. At that time the premiere cruising spot in The Valley. Surrounded by Mustangs, Hondas, Datsuns, Toyotas, and various convertibles my Scout looked a bit out of place. As we were turning around for the 4th time at the Panorama Mall I told her that the next time we did this I would take the top off.

She looked at me with a puzzled look, as I explained that the top of the truck actually came off. A couple of bolts, somebody else to help me lift it off, and it was a convertible. She actually giggled and clapped, saying that it would be radical to see that. And as a sign of my growing musical tastes, we were driving around like everybody else listening to KMET, not the country station I had always listened to my first month here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.