Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Well, the new school year started and I was quickly learning how things were in LA. I had made a few friends, and was learning about things I had never known about back home.

Like Dungeons and Dragons was not only played by the geeks and nerds. One of the members of the group that taught me how to play was a fullback on the football team, and two were cute girls that were on the Drill Team. I still mostly listened to Country and Top 40 music, but I was gaining an appreciation for more varied music, like A Flock of Seagulls and The Go-Gos. And by now I had learned that the whole Valley Girl thing was largely a show.

Holly seemed like any other empty-headed Valley Girl when she was talking about shopping at The Galleria or talking about who the hottest singer on MTV was. But when our little group got together on Thursday night Ariel the Mage was a no-nonsense magic user who was more likely to shout out “Choke on this fireball!” instead of “Gag me with a spoon!”

I actually got into playing because of Holly. She lived in the house right behind me, and had the most amazing body. We were both starting our Junior Years, and started to hang out together. And when I asked her out one night, she said she could not because it was “game night”. Now back home, that normally meant a bunch of us playing penny ante poker, but for her it was D&D. So when she said she had to leave soon to catch the bus to the game, I volunteered to drive her. And by the end of the night I was hooked. On both D&D and Holly.

Holly and I did go out for a while, but apart from a little kissing and light groping we realized we were just good buddies and not boyfriend-girlfriend material. Besides, she was now seriously jonesing over Keith, the guy who usually played our Bard, and was in a garage band that he was sure was going to be the next big thing.

One weekend after school started a few of us planned on going to The Galleria and checking out The Dark Crystal. But Keith had a Bar Mitzvah to perform at, and everybody else bailed out for one reason or another. So it was just Holly and I who headed over.

We got there early and started chatting about the idea of my trying to run the next campaign. I had been playing for several months now, and was becoming quite good at staying in character. But having to play multiple non-player characters and make up all of the dialogue was still a bit daunting. But Holly was giving me pointers and we were tossing back and forth ideas when the lights started to dim.

The first of the trailers was starting when two seats over I noticed a trio of girls taking their seats. I looked at the one in the middle a bit more, and softly called out to her “Linda?”

She looked over at me in the light from the screen for a moment, then squealed “Pete!” before climbing over her friend and giving me a big hug. Seats were soon moved and I now had Holly on one side, and Linda on the other. I introduced them all and we quietly talked until the movie started.

Right as the credits started, Linda whispered softly into my ear if Holly was my girlfriend. “Naw, she’s just a friend. She’s got her eyes on somebody else,” I told her. “Good!” was all she said, taking my hand in hers and leaning back to watch the movie.

It was a surprisingly good show, much darker than anything I had expected from Jim Henson. This was definitely not a “kids movie”. I barely even realized when Linda had moved my hand down onto her thigh (which were covered by those spray-on jeans that only girls are able to get into). And more than once I noticed Holly looking across at our hands and grinning.

Towards the end of the movie, Linda rested her head on my shoulder and I lightly squeezed her thigh. But the movie was coming to its climax, and I knew that afterward I would have to face something I’d been putting off for far too long.

While Linda and I had shared a wonderful night just a few months previously, it had been before I had known that she was only 14 years old. And while I had masturbated many times since then to the memories of her hard puffy nipples in my mouth and her hand on my cock, 14 seemed to be a bit young for me (even though it was more than obvious that she had done that several times prior to meeting me).

At the end of the movie, we all headed off to the restrooms and Linda told me that I had better wait for her to get out. Thankfully, Holly was the first of the girls out. She immediately asked me who Linda was, why I had never mentioned her before, and if I knew she was going to be there. I told her in general terms that we had only met one time before at Skate!, had only fooled around a little bit, and I had no idea she would be there.

“Pete,” she said. “Trust me, she was happy to see you. And unless I miss my guess she wants to see you again. So don’t blow it buddy.”

I looked at her, and asked “What happened to Holly?”

“Like, oh my god dude! She is like tres cute, so just stop being a pussy and bag her!”

I was still laughing as Linda and her friends finally rejoined us. When they asked what was so funny, I simply told them that this entire Valley Girl thing was so new to me, that the words they used still often made me laugh. So we then headed over to the Sega Center to play a few games, the four girls chattering away in full on ValSpeak the entire time.

Of course, girls being girls they all wanted to check out the shops. So we headed downstairs after a bit to check out Spencer’s. I let Holly talk me into getting a Steve Miller t-shirt to update my wardrobe a bit more, and we all decided to head over to the Castle Arcade.

So the five of us squeezed into my trusty Scout, Linda in the front with me and Holly in the back between the two other girls. She raised her eyebrow at me in the rear-view mirror when they started to ask her questions about what High School was like, as they would be there next year (we were both 16 and Juniors, and she was finally realizing that they were 14 and Freshmen). When we got to the Arcade we kind of congregated around several games, and while Linda and her friends were engrossed in Ms. Pacman, she pumped me for a bit more information.

I gave her a bare description of the night I met Linda, saying we made out for a bit right after I moved there, and I had not seen her since. “Well Pete, trust me when I say she still has a thing for you. She has been watching you almost constantly since the movie, and if you look closely, I think she has other plans for tonight.”

I looked over at Linda, who was biting her lower lip and bouncing on the balls of her feet as she was racing around the maze to avoid the ghosts. Hell yeah she still looked cute, with her short black pixie cut hair and small breasts bouncing under the blouse she was wearing. Leaning in to whisper in my ear Holly whispered softly “I know that when we got in here she had a bra on, but she seems to have misplaced it since then.”

That is when I realized it. Her nipples were poking out the front of her blouse, and now that I was looking for it they were obviously unencumbered by any restraint. “So what you gonna do about it, Fairbough?” That was her pet name for me, as Ariel was mine for her. While Ariel was a cute Elf Mage, Fairbough was a burly half-elf fighter and not to bright. During our few dates we had even joked that if we ever did it, would we end up making a ¾ elf. That was always good for a naughty chuckle between us, but this had me stirring uncomfortably for several reasons. One was the age difference, the other was the swelling I was feeling in the front of my pants.

“Well, Fairbough think he need to roll for perception and see what else he missed,” I said. We both giggled at that and she slapped my arm.

At about this time Linda lost her life, and stepped over to let her friend take her turn. And almost without thought she reached out and put her hand in mine and squeezed. Holly leaned back and chuckled softly at seeing this. Linda’s friend quickly lost her last life, and after several minutes of talking we all decided to go do a round of miniature golf.

One of the great things about The Castle was that the golf course was actually four different 9 hole courses. You could do a round, and instead of doing the 9th hole where your ball was captured you just do 8 and move to the next course. Rather quickly it was decided that five people playing at once was a bit chaotic, with the putting area looking more like a pool table than a golf green and balls being knocked everywhere. After a few holes Holly winked at me and suggested her and the other two girls go to the other side of the building and work their way towards us, and we would all meet up in the center.

They giggled and looked at Linda and I, and agreed. So Linda and I continued on our own for the next half hour or so. There was a lot of bumping into each other, and I really got some good chances to admire how her lovely little bottom looked in those skin-tight Jordache jeans.

Just before the half-way point Linda hit her ball a little too hard, and it bounced right off of the course and into some brush behind it. The two of us pushed our way past the shrubs and started looking for it. “Finally, alone for a few minutes!” she said to me, and pushed her body tight against mine, giving me a long deep kiss.

My hands automatically went to her bottom, squeezing her small firm cheeks in my hands and pulling her against me. We kissed for maybe 5 minutes and getting a little tongue action before we heard the group behind us approaching. We quickly found her ball and moved on to the next hole. Maybe 10 minutes later we were finishing up our second round as Holly and the other two girls were all finishing theirs. We decided that 2 rounds each was enough as it was going to get dark soon, and shot our balls into the trap and turned in our clubs.

Holly said she had to be heading home as it was almost dinner time, so we all climbed into Scout once again and off we went. We all got out since she was in the back, and as I gave her a hug goodbye she whispered “Have a good time tonight Fairbough, just not to good a time”. With that she hugged her three new friends and headed on in as we climbed back in and took off. Her friends were also saying that they needed to head on home, so I dropped them both off and it was Linda and I alone again.

Finally.

I asked her if she was hungry, and soon we were heading to a burger place and had dinner. Now that we were alone, she asked why I hadn’t called her. I reminded her that I did not have her number, which made calling rather hard. She then replied with I knew where she lived and I could have come by. At which time I reminded her all I knew was her apartment building, and there were 20 units there. I would have looked like a pervert if I went knocking on the doors saying I was looking for Linda.

In reality, I could have done that, but I was still a bit intimidated by the age difference. When you are 16, 14 was a bit of a big age difference. But looking at her now with her perky little boobs poking out the front of her blouse it was hard to deny that she was desirable, and that she was more than enough to excite me.

After we finished eating we did the little “what do you want to do now” game, even though both of us knew exactly what we wanted to do. I suggested that we head over to the Japanese Garden at Balboa Park. Linda said she had never been there, so off we went. The sun was just below the horizon when we got there, so I parked in the back corner and hand in hand we took a walk. We were standing on a little bridge when I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her from behind. Linda sighed softly and leaned back against me, placing her hands over mine as they rested on her belly. I buried my face in her hair and just held her, enjoying the feeling of holding her against me.

Within a few minutes though it became obvious to both of us that something was up, as my now revived erection was pressed against her bottom. She pressed back a bit more firmly against it, and wiggled her bottom a few times, letting me know that she knew it was there. It was now almost fully dark, and after looking to make sure there was nobody around I bent down and started kissing her neck. Giving a soft sigh she squeezed my hands then moved them both up to cup her breasts.

Yes, there was no question that she was not wearing a bra, as I felt her small firm breasts and hard nipples under my hands, only the thin cotton of her blouse in the way. I moved them down to cup them from underneath and let my fingers play with her nipples as I moved to kiss the little hollow behind and below her earlobe. Linda shivered in my arms at that, then turned around and kissed me very passionately.

Her back now to the bridge railing, we spent the next 15 minutes kissing, tongues caressing each other as I pressed her back against the railing, our hips grinding together as I ground my cock into her. We were both breathing heavily when we broke, and without saying anything held hands again as we headed back to my car.

This time there was little pretense as to what we had in mind, and we both climbed into the back. Within 10 minutes we again had our tops off, Linda was laying on her back in the back seat, and I had her perky puffy nipples once again in my mouth.

I remembered now how vocal Linda was the last time. She kept running her fingers through my hair and kissing the top of my head and whispering endearments as I made love to first one nipple, then the other. One time when I pulled back while sucking and let her nipple slip out with a soft pop, she whispered for me to bite them softly. And always being eager to comply with a cute girl’s requests, I did just that. I would open my mouth so that her areola were covered by my teeth then gently let them grate against her flesh until I only had her hard nipple captured. Then licking the tip I would pull back again, hearing her sharp intake of breath.

I was resting between her thighs, and pressed up against her groin. It was doing this wonderful little dance as she would squeeze and release my waist with her thighs. After a few moments I realized that like before, she was grinding herself against me, probably hoping she could get off like she had last time. But I was not sure how effective that would be this time, with her tight jeans as opposed to just the light panties she had been wearing when I had pulled up her skirt during our previous make-out session.

The only problem with making out in the back seat is that there is damned little room to move around at all. One or the other on top, that is about it. We can lay on our sides, but only with me against the back of the seat and half holding her against me so she does not fall off. I pulled my lips off her wonderful nipple again and kissed her for several minutes before suggesting we make a slight change. She got into the front again as I laid down the rear seat and expanded the cargo area. I then laid down diagonally with the pillows and sleeping bag I kept for picnics used as cushions, and my trusty blanket once again to cover ourselves with.

Linda quickly climbed back again, and this time we were able to fully explore each other. I was soon back to giving her breasts and nipples special attention, as my hands caressed her thighs a bit before moving to a more intimate massage. She felt hot, and almost damp as my palm pressed against her mound, and a soft moan came from her lips as my fingers pressed between her thighs over where her pussy was. I let my hand start a back and forth motion, dragging my fingers forward and back, massaging over her as I pressed downwards, almost feeling her labia through the cotton. And Linda was obviously enjoying it, if the rocking motions she was giving back with her hips were any indication.

We continued on like this for about 10 minutes, when after a particularly deep kiss I pulled back to look into her face, at the same time I pulled my hand up, and slipped 2 of them into the waistband of her jeans. I played with the button for a few seconds and whispered “May I?” She once again did that cute little biting of her lower lip, then nodded with a smile. So we started kissing again as I unbuttoned her jeans, and slid down the zipper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.