Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

I had just recently moved to LA, and had not really met anybody yet. I was 16, and coming from a little town in Idaho to the culture of Sex and Drugs, Punk Rock and Valley Girls was a bit of a shock for a country boy like me. But I did enjoy looking at the cute girls with their poofed out hairstyles, pastel colored blouses, and short skirts.

In fact, I really enjoyed that the current fad was short skirts. Back home, almost all the gals wore jeans. Tight jeans had their appeal, but I already knew I preferred seeing bare legs under a short skirt. The leg warmers I did not get, though. They were like sloppy sweaters for the ankles, why? It was like 80 on a cold day here, not like they needed to keep warm.

Having nothing to do one night, my dad gave me $10 for gas and entertainment and I went out exploring as he went bowling. After hitting up one of the local arcades for a bit, I was driving home a different route when I noticed a skating rink. Awesome, this was something I had loved doing back home. So I pulled over, paid the $3 and went in.

Now where I was from, the skating rinks generally played either country, oldies, or Top 40. I went on in, and they were blasting music I’d never really heard before. And the crowd! Guys with spiked blue hair mixed with girls who looked like Moon Zappa. And the music would switch between some New Wave song by Bow Wow Wow or Toni Basil, and then to something that sounded more like screaming over fast loud guitars.

But I put on my skates and joined the crowd. Now I was a pretty good skater, but I realized fairly quickly that my style was a bit different than most in here. Most of the crowd was skating like most do, robots moving in a circle. But others were flailing their arms around like mad spasmodics having a seizure on the rink. I tend to use the entire floor when I skate, moving back and forth from the outer wall to the center then back out again. The only way to describe it is that I am always in some kind of turn to one side or the other.

I was about to take a break when suddenly somebody crashed into me from behind. Down we both went in a pile, and I realized that some soft but firm breasts were pressed into my arm. Laughing, the girl and I untangled ourselves just as a slow song was starting. When she tried to apologize, I told her it was quite alright since accidents happen. When we were both upright again the DJ announced that they were moving to a couples skate. I asked her if she would make it up to me by sharing the couples session, and she gave me a cute little grin and agreed.

I found out her name was Linda, and she was a tiny little thing. Maybe 5’, perky little boobies, and this pixie type hairstyle that reminded me a bit of Joan Jett. But she held my hand as we skated around the rink to Lionel Ritchie. At least they understood slow skating and The Ramones did not go together.

She was fascinated with my accent, having never known anybody from Idaho before. It is not a strong accent, but it is there if you listen to it. And boy did she had the wrong idea about “Westerners”. Yes, the pearl snap western shirt and boot cut jeans I was wearing were my usual attire. Yes I had a cowboy hat, but I didn’t bring it with me tonight. Yes, I had many friends who were Indians, but they dressed as I did, and not in buckskins and feathers. The couples skate had ended but we continued holding hands and skating together.

When the music turned fast again, I started to ask her about the groups that were playing. The B-52s, The Police, Dead Kennedys, The Crucifucks, this was all new to me for the most part. She told me about the places everybody hung out at, and other things that might help me fit in my new home a bit more.

And of course when the next couples skate started, her hand was already in mine. By the end we were occasionally bumping our hips against each other. After the set when it sped up, she excused herself saying she had to use the restroom. I had to do the same so we headed off to take care of things.

I was waiting for her when Linda emerged, and asked her if she wanted a soda before going back out. We spent the next 20 minutes chatting as we had a soda and she introduced me to churros. When the next couples skate was announced she held out her hand and we went off again together. This time she turned around and we were facing each other as we skated. She moved a bit closer to me, and I swear I could smell the cherry lip gloss she was wearing, and I could see the sparkles in her eye shadow under the mirror ball. Just as the song was ending the DJ announced that the rink would be closing in 15 minutes.

I was trying to find the courage to ask her if I could get her number, when the two other girls she apparently came with skated over and said they needed to get ready to go. They had to get outside before 10 or they risked missing their bus home. Being the gentleman that I am, I asked if they wanted I could give them a ride home.

Thankfully they said yes, so we went ahead and finished the session and headed to the parking lot. Linda laughed a bit when she saw my car, an International Harvester Scout II. I said it was a great car, 4 wheel drive, and I bought it with my savings from working on farms back home. It may not have been the coolest car, but it was all mine, bought and paid for.

The three girls giggled a lot and pointed out the sights as I drove first one home, then the other a mile or so away. As we were pulling out Linda said that she did not have to be home until midnight, so she could show me around a bit more if I wanted.

If I wanted? Oh yeah, I wanted. I had an idea where this might be heading. She directed me to a large park a few miles away, and we pulled in behind the baseball field. Within minutes she had slid over into my lap and we were making out like the High School kids we were.

I was running one hand up and down her back as we kissed, tongues caressing and exploring each other’s mouth as my other hand was lightly caressing her thigh. When Linda tried to shift a bit her hip hit the steering wheel and the horn honked, startling us both. This broke us both up and we giggled as we looked around to see if anybody else around had noticed. Seeing the coast was clear, I suggested we might be more comfortable in the back and she agreed. I watched her little bottom barely covered by her skirt as she slipped into the back, and I quickly followed.

I stretched out on the bench seat in the back, and she slid on top of me and we resumed kissing. Now I had some experience with girls back home, but nothing ever advancing this quickly. I was more used to going out and getting a kiss, then a repeat on the second date. The third or fourth might result in a make-out session in the back, with more to come just as slowly. But apparently city girls just move faster.

Now in the back, I had the freedom of both hands, so was sliding them up and down her sides as we kissed. The swell of her hips felt wonderful, and once or twice I accidentally caught her skirt and pulled it up a bit on the upward exploration. When I reached under her arms, I could feel the slight outward swelling of her breasts. By this time I had moved away from her lips and was kissing up and down her neck, pausing to nibble on her dainty little ear lobe.

After a bit of this we rolled over onto our sides, with my back to the seat. I was holding her against me, with her top thigh stretched over mine. Deciding to take a chance I let my hand slide up her side again, and she gave a little purr into my ear as I reached the side of her breast. I pulled my lips back and softly whispered “Linda, is this OK?” She moaned softly and pressed her breast into my hand, kissing me even deeper. Taking this as acceptance I slid my hand down, cupping her dainty breast in my palm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.