Jennifer, Sex Governess - Cover

Jennifer, Sex Governess

Copyright© 2018 by EazinAlong

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An Internet ad leads 22-year-old Jen to an unusual family and a job as sex governess for four teens when she isn't submitting sexually to their parents. The college-age pedophile corrupts a young girl and three boys while her limits are tested by parents who apparently have none. Not a stereotypical D/S story, it's about control and dominance of other people's sex lives, often in kinky scenarios with underage (14+) incest. Story codes include mm because boys should be versatile.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   ENF  

She’d told the teens to meet her in the sex den at 4 so she could warm them up before cocktails and dinner. She took a nap and replenished herself in advance of the evening.˙

Jen selected some sexy videos to excite her pupils with a porn matinee before cocktails. They ate marijuana snacks during the movie.

The first movie was a beautiful couple making love in a beautiful bedroom on a beautiful morning. The sex was vanilla but lush as the to-die-for models mated before the lens. Jen thought they might be in a real relationship because they seemed so emotionally in touch with each other during their intimacy.

Jen’s charges were already horny in their running shorts and t-shirts when the final movie started. For the kinky culmination of the afternoon’s porn festival, Jen found an especially illicit video on the Dark Web. It was footage of a real incest family as mom helped dad deflower their 15-year-old daughter.

Two fixed-position cameras combined with a high-quality camera wielded by the parents captured the action, and someone skillfully edited it together.

The scene opened with mother and daughter in bed. The room was exquisite, perhaps a master or guest bedroom. They were covered to their shoulders, talking intimately and touching each other’s face. Their lips merged into a passionate kiss, and their hands began to roam.

Mother and daughter pushed the covers lower, and it was apparent the mother was naked while her daughter wore a sheer chemise that barely hid her juvenile nipples and hairless vulva.

The affection between mother and daughter in the video was becoming more intense. Their mouths were locked together, and the mother’s hands were roaming liberally over the girl’s body. Mother cupped the her daughter’s bottom, and they pressed their groins together.

With a few deft moves, mom removed the girl’s garment and pushed her back on the bed. Mom smoothly lowered herself between her daughter’s legs.

Jen could tell that her teenagers were getting really hot from the action on the video, but she wasn’t going to let them cum until after dinner. The boys had been sucked off twice in the morning, and Brianna had three orgasms, too. She didn’t want them to cum again this afternoon. She wanted them ready to walk across hot coals for an orgasm when she took them to Christopher and Amy after dinner.

Jen, on the other hand, was unrestricted. With a reminder to the kids that they were forbidden, she removed her clothes. She returned to the bed between Brianna and Brandon and spread her legs.

For the rest of the movie, Jen intermittently played with herself and came while the children craved release, a desperation only heightened by Jen’s open hedonism. From time to time, she’d offer the fingers from her pussy to one of the kids to suck.

On screen, mother was making oral love to her daughter’s virgin sex. The girl was humping her hips with the instinctive response to an invading penis, even though none had yet violated her sex channel. Mother lapped insistently and skillfully at her daughter’s bud.

With a big lurch of her hips, the 15-year-old began to cum. She keened in a voice bigger than her age as she rode the wildest orgasm of her young life. It exceeded anything she’d done with her fingers or on her bed post in the four years since she’d discovered pleasure there.

As she lay panting from her climax, the mother reached for a vibrator that looked to be 6-7 inches long. The camera closed in on the girl’s wet vulva as the mother gently lubricated the plastic invader.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.