Wrestling for My Wife(2) - Cover

Wrestling for My Wife(2)

Copyright© 2018 by Allan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Our friends meet once again but the outcome is unexpected. A follow on from Wrestling For My Wife

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

We missed Rob and Sue although wished them every success on the south coast. Linda and I continued to develop our wrestling skills but missed the encounters with our friends. We both were a real match for one another, our preparations were the same. We took a long time showering, selecting what to wear and also preparing each other’s body for our wrestling events. Applying the light oil to each other taking care when lightly massaging the oil to Linda’s lovely breasts and her outer labia lips, always gives me a real hardon. Equally she would handle my manhood expertly ensuring that my balls were well oiled and my foreskin retracted and my knob well lubricated before sliding my foreskin back into place.

Of course after the wrestling we would make out, realising our fantasies after much verbal slanging during the wrestling. Even though it was a frequent event it never lost its tense erotic atmosphere, “come on you fucking slut, I am going to make you pay for humiliating me by flashing your tits at any guy who looks sideways at you”. “You better be good old man, your balls are in for a real going over so you better protect them”, Linda would respond.

We did invite someone to wrestle Linda, someone who we had sourced via the Internet, she travelled some way and stayed in a nearby hotel. She had a big wrestling fetish, like minded and really into wrestling women, also she was happy that I watch. The evening before the bout we met Angela in her hotel to see if both parties were happy with the idea and agree rules etc. Angela was about Linda’s age slightly taller and of much the same build medium to large breasts. She was blonde slim and really very attractive. She wore a soft blue shirt and a pencil black skirt and black stockings, or tights, very attractive to me. Anyway, she was very pleasant, easy to get along with and keen to discuss the next day’s match.

Both women agreed on what they would wear, Linda her traditional bikini and black tights, Angela agreed on bra and panties with black stockings and suspender belt. We agreed the rules, there would be no punching, gouging, scratching or hair pulling, every thing else was in and it would be the best of three pins or submissions. I was keen to get the chat around to the erotic side of things so I asked Angela outright if she had any boundaries about the fight being sexual, in that did she mind being nude and being touched all over her body. She responded eagerly agreeing that the close personal contact with Linda would indeed be welcome. Both women, I could see, were eyeing each other up, both as opponents and attractiveness. Angela explained that she had some experience wrestling from a young age, she is married to Bob but he does not know of her liking for wrestling and, for that matter, her interest in other women. Bob seemed to be a rather straight laced kind of guy, and reading between the lines, he was not a very active sexual partner for Angela.

The subject of a prize for the winner was discussed and it was agreed to leave that until the fight and the winner could decide what she wanted as a prize. Surprisingly Angela asked me, “well John what will you wear when you watch the action.”, I replied, “ to be honest I had not thought of that but seen as you ask probably speedos and T shirt, if that’s ok.”. Angela agreed saying, “ nice John I bet you can fill a pair of speedos quite well.” We also agreed that I would be on hand to assist both women without being too one sided, although I would engage both women in any slanging that was taking place.

Linda was really enthusiastic after our meeting with Angela, she was impressed with her as well as finding her quite attractive. On the way home Linda asked, “well John what did you think of her, did you find her attractive.” I replied “ well yes she is very attractive and quite sexy”, Linda went on, “ would you like to fuck her John.” “You bet”, I replied. “ would you fuck her Linda.”, “ certainly” was the reply. We decided to go to bed early that night, no sex as we wanted to savour the possibility of an erotic interlude the next day.

We had agreed that I would pick up Angela from her hotel at 1pm and give her an en suite room to herself to get ready in. I would help prepare Linda before we all met in the gym for the match.

After picking Angela from her hotel I showed Angela to her room and said that the match would start about 3pm so lots of time to shower and change etc. I said to Angela to knock on our door if she needed anything and left her to relax and get ready for the match.

Linda and I were In our room, Linda had laid out her red bikini and black tights. I also had my blue speedos ready to change into, but first we shower. We both stripped and entered the shower, I massage Linda’s body with body wash and hot water, taking care to give close attention to her breasts. Her nipples hardened to my touch and I tweaked them to their full pout. Moving down I gently stroked her mound and wisp of soft well trimmed pubic hair. I centred on her pussy lips slowly inserting a finger and teasing her clitoris. My manhood was at attention and Linda could not resist the temptation of stroking my hard cock and gently squeezing my balls. Neither wanted to fuck or even cum saving that experience hopefully for later.

We towelled each other dry ready for a quiet time of peace as there was still an hour to go before the event. Just then there was a soft knock on the door, “John can I see you for a minute in my room please” I heard Angela say, “ of course’ I replied. I donned a gown and went to Angela’s, room, she was wearing a gown open at the front showing off her cleavage and her bare fanny. Wow, I thought to myself, Angela eyed me up and down noticing the obvious bulge in my gown. ‘ Which colour should I wear, the pick bra and panties or the yellow set’ asked Angela. I replied, ‘ well Angela I prefer the pink set, but really either set are lovely”, “ok John it will be the pink set” she replied.

No sooner had she uttered those words her silk gown slipped from her shoulders exposing her lovely nude body, her gorgeous breasts tipped with large brown nipples down her flat belly to her completely bare fanny, I could not take my eyes from her. My cock started to react, my robe was also loose only held together by a thin band, Angela slipped the band and the robe opened exposing my semi erect manhood and my loose low slung balls. She cupped my balls in one hand an stroked my now erect cock with the other. “Very nice “ she said, as I felt her left breast feeling her nipple start to harden. “Maybe you should be the prize for the winner John, if I win then I get to fuck you.”, “well let’s wait and see Angela, if you are good enough to beat Linda you may well get your wish, but if you lose Linda may well have other plans for you.”

We separated just in time before I made an attempt to kiss those lovely sweet lips of hers and I returned to Linda who was lying on the bed nude resting.”What did the fucking slut want”, said Linda. I told her of Angela’s plan for the prize, being me, Linda thought about it and said, “I will win for you John and make sure she is there to watch you fuck me hard, that is after I have humiliated her in the match and after I have her nude body for my pleasure. I told her everything that had taken place in Angela’s room leaving out no small detail. “So the whore felt your cock and balls, the fucking slut, she will pay for that”, said Linda. Of course Linda was greatly turned on knowing that the other woman had touched my manhood and had aroused me so much. In reality Linda liked Angela, although they had only met the day before. I laid down beside Linda, my erect manhood starting to subside.

Some 10 minutes to go and after Linda did some warming up exercises I gently applied sone light oil to her body, her breasts, again concentrating on her hardening nipples, moving over her torso to her pussy, expertly massaging the oil onto her lips and mound, I did her back as she bent I massage the oil into and around her bum cheeks and her puckered anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.