Wrestling for My Wife(2) - Cover

Wrestling for My Wife(2)

Copyright© 2018 by Allan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Our friends meet once again but the outcome is unexpected. A follow on from Wrestling For My Wife

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Linda and I, along with Rob and Sue, continued to meet socially for dinner, evenings out, drinks etc. After each event we would always relax in each other’s company, swopping partners as well as exploring our same sex needs. Being able to be intimate with both Sue and Rob was fantastic and I know both of them, and Linda, felt exactly the same.

We were close to planning another wrestling match, probably a tag team match between both couples when Rob was tasked to undertake a project on the south coast, some 500 mikes away, this project was expected to last for anything up to 2 years and it would be pretty intense, and he was expected to start almost straight away. This opportunity was not to be missed, Rob saw it as a form of promotion and a big step up the ladder in his line of work. Because of this unexpected turn of events it was decided that Sue would go with Rob and pick up temporary teaching work in the local area. They would rent out their house and occupy temporary accommodation at the new location supplied by Rob’s employers.

We congratulated Rob and agreed to visit soon, once thy were both settled in to their new surroundings. This change in circumstances put paid to our regular meetings and would dramatically reduce our sexual activities. We are of course firm friends and our relationship would endure this unforeseen change.

We met for one last dinner at our house two days before they departed. As always we dressed casually, the guys in short sleeve shirts and jeans. Linda favoured a blue dress mid thigh length along with her customary black stockings and suspender belt. Sue sported a tight red top along with figure hugging black leggings. Both women looked stunning making the most of their assets, the sight of Sue in her tight leggings and Linda in her stockings was so very erotic. Rob was at his sexist best and I relished the thought of exploring his manly body once again.

Dinner went well as always, of course we were sad to be losing our friends for the foreseeable future but pleased at their good fortune. We had to postpone our plans for wrestling but agreed we would really look forward to the match when they returned for good, whenever that would be. However, nothing would stop us from enjoying each other after dinner. The chat at dinner turned to sex, as always, and allowed us to indulge in setting the scene for later. Rob said,”well Linda I must say how lovely you are looking tonight, the sight of your lovely legs in those stockings certainly makes my manhood stir”, “don’t be coy Rob,” said Sue, “it’s your cock not your manhood, or better still it’s your big fucking cock.” I could not let this pass and said: “well for me you look fantastic Sue, your bum is so sexy in those leggings, I will certainly miss that sight when you two are away down south.” “Don’t worry John I am sure I can give you something special to remember a little later.” At that she stood came over to me and pressed her pussy against my face, I kissed her pussy through her leggings and slipped my hand between her legs and into the cleft of her bum seeking out her rosebud and rubbing it gently. Reluctantly Sue pulled away and we all had a good laugh. This brief encounter gave me an instant erection, Linda said,”well John I see Sue has had her her usual effect on your cock, hard as ever,” “I know it never fails,” said I.

We cleared away the dishes and moved through to the main living room, no sooner were we there then Rob hugged Sue and they started kissing deeply, Rob’s hand was inside Linda’s dress feeling her ample breasts. Sue and I sat on the couch and immediately embraced, she felt for my cock straight away, “still hard John you never ever disappoint,” she said. “it’s all down to you Sue you make my fucking cock so hard and make my balls tingle,” I said.

In no time at all my shirt and trousers were off and Sue was out of her leggings, all she had on was her skimpy thong, she had no bra on this evening. She helped me out of my under pants releasing my throbbing cock. I knelt in front of Sue my tongue seeking out her clitoris through her luscious pussy lips, as always Sue was shaved apart from a small triangle of hair on her mound. Sue moaned as I found the exact spot and she spread her legs giving me greater access to her inner most parts. As I was tonguing her clit I felt around her bum and found her rosebud, massaging it gently, I could feel her eagerness as my finger tenderly felt her hole. I could feel the start of her orgasm, she said, “fuck me John I love it when you fuck me with your tongue and your fingers in my bum is so fucking sexy, drives me wild.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.