Summer Camp On The Lake - Cover

Summer Camp On The Lake

Copyright© 2018 by HAL

Chapter 10: Friday

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 10: Friday - Clive had signed up to work in the USA in a Summer Camp; trouble was his application had managed to switch his name from 'Clive' to 'Olive' and he was allocated to a girls only camp. The camp leader was not going to allow that, until.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Friday, the last day. Same as the rest for most of it, but then the evening and tears and hugs and more tears.

Clive got a good number of tight hugs from a good number of campers. Jo-Lene was happy to look the other way as a lot of pre-pubescent girls gave him hugs that left no doubt about the shape of their bodies. A hug from shorts and a tee-shirt doesn’t put much fabric between the skin. Clive managed to avoid getting an erection until Lillee enveloped him in her meaty arms. Why that caused his penis to rise to the occasion was a mystery to him, but she felt it pressing into her, and went away with a smile. Even fat kids want to feel sexy.

That night they would all talk long into the night. At ten, Jo-Lene told everybody to continue their conversations in their dormitory huts. “Ahh, Mr Skythe? I wonder if we might have a little talk before you retire?” She led him to her office.

“Yes, you have proved a great asset. This first camp was a success and that is partially down to you. I am pleased that you will stay for the rest of the camps. I understand that some of the campers formed attachments, and you handled it well. I understand that some of the camp friends formed attachments too? I do not understand how you have managed to keep friends with Marie and Mandy, Sandie and Harry; but you have, and as long as they don’t object to sharing, why should I?

I mean why should I object to them sharing...” She realised her little slip, but actually she was quite happy to share as well. How the hell did she know about them? Though Marie wasn’t accurate, Marie was just a friend.

“For the record, Marie and I are just friends Jo-Lene.”

“There’s plenty of time, give her time. Oh, perhaps I should not say that” Too late, he thought. You think I may get with her too? “Anyway, in some ways I’m pleased you have found some ... let us call them camp friends with benefits.” she smiled at her little joke “It means the campers are probably safer from you.”

“They were safe anyway, truly.”

“Well it is good to be sure; this is a lot of responsibility. When we had to split the camps by gender, the previous scandals nearly did for this little company. I had to spend a lot of time building it up again. You heard about Abigail? No?”

“I heard about a thirteen year old and an eighteen year old boy? In the showers – that must have been cold.”

“Oh, well that was Kailey-Anne, she was always going to be a precocious Lolita type; still they were married when she was old enough and I understand they still are. No, Abigail was a more unfortunate, less voluntary case. A boy persuaded her to go to his dorm and there were four waiting for her. She was persuaded to let them all have a turn, I’m afraid. She told the police that they hadn’t forced her. Oh yes! I called the police on that one. She was seventeen. They said there wasn’t enough proof for rape. That was the one that made me get rid of the boys; until you. My husband was even banned.”

“Wouldn’t he be able to help, administratively? Take some of the burden off you.”

“Well, there are three reasons why that wouldn’t work: He has a full-time job now and so could not take off the time; I’m not sure I would trust him around all this exposed female flesh – at least you are a similar age to them; and he is currently shagging some girl ten years younger than him. So, as you can see... “ she started to cry. She did miss having a shoulder to rest on. He found himself comforting this scrawny, older woman. He had his arm round her and, although in his mind he was cuddling a crocodile, it became a natural next step to kiss her.

She looked at him. “I’m sure you think I’m a sad, lonely, old, stick insect” That was uncannily similar to what he had been thinking, how did she do that?

“I think you are remarkable. You know everything that goes on. You keep it all running ... and the only thing I would say is ‘stick insect’ is right. You should eat more; you’d feel better. Now,” he was about to go out on a limb “Your bedroom is through there? Let’s go there and get more comfortable.”

Of course she’d been hoping for precisely that, but she could hardly demand that an employee make love to her; that would be sexual harassment. And he could hardly suggest it, she knew that, he would be worried about losing his place. Yet he did suggest it. He was a lovely kid, she felt guilty, but she did need sex.

“I don’t want pity sex, Clive. I want to hear a man having fun with me. Can you do that? Can you do what we did last time?”

“Exactly?”

“No, I mean, you take control. Use me, abuse me. I like not being in charge”

“Okay. I’ve finished the The Warden by the way, I’ll bring it back tomorrow. Am I wrong to see a sexual frisson in those books? The woman has to trust to the man she selects, and then she is his possession.”

“Yes, Oooojh” he had just pulled her top off “I know what you mean. They were so buttoned up and then they had to give there all llllll- ahhh” Now he had knelt at her feet and pulled up her skirt. He was kissing her through her panties. “And the men could be as perverrrrted as they liiiikkee” Her panties were on the floor and he was understanding, she wanted him bossy, in charge. He took a deep breath, how do you go further than they went last time? But that was what she wanted. She was the servant and he was the master. Just for a night of course.

He laid her on her bed and opened her legs wide and gave her a long, very satisfying oral sex session. Every time she thought she was coming, he would back off, he nipped her lips, gave her love bites on the few fleshy parts of her thighs, and then returned and continued. She loved every minute and when she finally came (because he was getting tired), she shouted “Fucckkkk!” Then she apologised for her language. “I have never, ever used that word. I don’t know what happened. It was so good. I was ... oh, I need a wee.” As she got up, he took her arms and put them behind her, grabbing her dressing gown tie, her tied her hands behind her back and then led her to the bathroom.

“I’ll have to stay to wipe you after.”

“Oh, no, I, no. Really? Oh, you are serious.”

“You want me in control.”

The seat-lid was down, she looked at it, things were getting desperate. “Please, lift the seat-lid.” He smiled and shook his head. Turning to face him, she crouched a little, a small dribble came out, she got the lid and lifted; then she sat and smiled as the water streamed out. He walked closer and noticed how she had trimmed her bush. She wanted to look better for him (he assumed there was nobody else). He took some paper and wiped her; then he fingered her on the toilet, just because her could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.