Summer Camp On The Lake - Cover

Summer Camp On The Lake

Copyright© 2018 by HAL

Chapter 9: Evening Sail

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 9: Evening Sail - Clive had signed up to work in the USA in a Summer Camp; trouble was his application had managed to switch his name from 'Clive' to 'Olive' and he was allocated to a girls only camp. The camp leader was not going to allow that, until.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

The sailing had become more popular as the days passed. They wanted to believe it was solely down to the fun to be had in a boat, but Marie and Clive both knew that the preponderance of younger girls coming along was because several had developed serious crushes on him.

Clive was okay with that, he didn’t do anything about it, but he found these young thirteen year olds smiling at him rather nice. They would bend over from the waist, showing their tight little bottoms to their best effect. One or two of them would make sure he had the best choice of sandwiches or biscuits if they went for a sailing picnic. One or two would undoubtedly give him a whole lot more if he asked, he never did. He was pleased to see that the camp organisers had concluded he was not a paedophile needing to be watched all the time; they accepted that the girls were safe; at least in a crowd anyway.

But it was also true that the sailing was fun. The weather was kind; a couple more girls had shown they knew how to sail, so there were four boats. “The most fun you can have with your clothes on” Clive had said, as they heeled over and all the girls squealed delightedly and leant out.

“What’s the fun without your clothes on?” asked one girl. He looked at her, expecting a grin; no, she was entirely serious. She had no idea what he was referring to. She wasn’t even one of the youngest, perhaps fifteen? Really? No idea?

“Never mind. Sheet in a little. That’s it ... Erica? Is that meant to be a bowline? Look, it slips! Bowline’s don’t slip. Really good sailors can tie it one handed under water. I’m not a really good sailor. Sadie? What are you doing? Oh ... well we’ll be at the island soon, you can go then. Didn’t you go before we left? Yes, water can do that to you.

I’d let you hang over the side, but I think Mandy has her camera out again” Mandy was in another boat. They had five boats able to sail in close formation now. It mean twenty four girls, and one boy were heading for the island to watch the sunset and sail back in the dark. This was a real adventure, even for Clive.

“On the way back ... no messing around. That’s an absolute rule. We can’t have any problems in the dark, even if it is calm” Marie and Clive had both said. They meant it. The nightmare scenario was someone falling over and not being found. Jo-Lene was having second thoughts, but she was letting her vagina think for her; it wanted another visit and this was a way of ensuring that. Clive would certainly service her needs again if she let them do this, she reckoned. And she thought they were reasonably sensible; one had to take chances for the sake of the girls; to let them enjoy the adventure.

Clive was thinking along the same lines, and thinking ‘it seems a little unfair that I am sleeping with the enemy to get us treats like this’; but then a different part of his brain replied ‘swings and roundabouts, mate. You have had various sex with how many girls in the last two weeks? And you’re moaning because occasionally you might need to dip you wick in some older wax? You fucking enjoyed it anyway. So shut the fuck up, enjoy the sailing, and relax’ “Yeah” he said out loud, no-one thought it strange, several of them were thinking ‘yeah’ too as the sun started to hit the horizon and they landed on the island. Sadie disappeared into the bushes to a chorus of “we know where you’re going” The boats were hauled up the narrow beach and then anchored with a painter on a rock. There had to be no slip ups. Then, as a group, they made a little fire, watched the sun go down and had cocoa from several flasks. It was wonderful. The dark enveloped them and they all sat looking at the flames. The silence was broken by a girl saying “Is that a bat?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.