Summer Camp On The Lake - Cover

Summer Camp On The Lake

Copyright© 2018 by HAL

Chapter 7: The Investment Pays Off

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Investment Pays Off - Clive had signed up to work in the USA in a Summer Camp; trouble was his application had managed to switch his name from 'Clive' to 'Olive' and he was allocated to a girls only camp. The camp leader was not going to allow that, until.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

He was tired, so were several of the girls, almost all of them. Even Jo-Lene opted to lie on for an extra snooze when reveille sounded. Several of the girls were still in night clothes when they assembled for the morning pledge of allegiance. This was something that Clive felt really uncomfortable about. It was so ... unBritish ... to pledge allegiance to your country every morning. Questions in his head like ‘what happens if you forget? Does that mean you are unpatriotic that day?’ and ‘how is this different to North Korean indoctrination?’ he kept to himself. He knew from the last visit that some things were best left unsaid in the USA; as in Britain really. If you were Scottish you could say that Scotland was the arse-end of a cow; if you weren’t then you might get a Glasgow kiss for saying it. Even if Manchester United lost 6:0 to Accrington Stanley; telling a fan they played crap could end up you needing a restorative dentist. Suggesting that the British Empire hadn’t been a force for good, or that Britain hadn’t won the war, or that ... well there was a long list; all countries were the same.

He would stand silent at the back in what he hoped was a respectful pose. Some girls did ask why he said nothing, and he explained it would be hypocritical since he didn’t pledge allegiance to the US flag; he thought ‘like singing hymns when you stopped believing a while ago?’; but he put that out of his head; it was all too complicated.

Ellie and Maxine, still in pyjamas which showed their panties through the pink material, walked passed arm in arm and smiled; he concentrated on not turning to look at the little, very, very illegal, bottoms walking away with a sexy swing. “I would have thought last night would have been enough for you” said Sandie’s voice behind him. “Now you’re ogling eleven year olds?”

“I wasn’t, I didn’t, I-”

“Ellie and Maxine, go and put some clothes on! We have netball in half an hour”

“Netball? They are playing netball?”

“Why not? They enjoy it, we have a special non-competitive group.”

“Well, when they arrived they were both fish-out-of-water”

“I know, they told me how you got them in the same dorm. Now look what you’ve done. Hopefully they are just besties.

Listen, can I have my top back? I might have to find a believable explanation for sleeping topless otherwise.”

“I ... no, I won’t say anything” she was staring hard at him, daring him to make some comment “Of course, shall I bring it to lunch? I could walk up through all the tables and hand it over to you? Or do you want to collect it?”

“I’ll collect it, I suppose. We have some unfinished business, I guess. I had to run back with my tits flying, At least Harry had put her panties on. You still have her bottoms?”

“Yes, will she come to collect hers too?”

“There she is, ask her”

Harry came up “Hi Clive, I have to go into the town; It was suggested you might need to as well?

Was that her last night? What did she want, it was very late. Did she know? What?”

“I, umm, I can’t really say.”

“What? What can’t you say? You don’t mean? Ohhhh, you do! Oh no! With her! I mean, really? I mean!”

“What? If you are suggesting that women over a certain age shouldn’t have desires then that is either ageist or sexist; I’m not sure which. Anyway I can’t say. And you two mustn’t either. Privacy goes both ways you know.”

They walked into town; it was two miles; Harriet explained that she had to buy some boxes of tampons and sanitary towels. It seemed the previous night had triggered some unexpected new periods in some of the younger girls. “Your fucking game has had a serious impact on the oestrogen count in this camp, what are you going in to buy?”

“It has been suggested to me that I might need a small supply of contraceptive devices available. Purely as a preventative measure”

“You mean you came here without any? You dickhead, pardon my language ... oh and the pun”

“In my defence, I didn’t realise I was coming to a den of rampant sexuality; I was coming to a summer camp; I didn’t know where. Then I was dropped into a den of women, some of whom are desperate, it seems”

“Not objecting though? You seem to feel you are the last lick in the barrel. Perhaps you are, or perhaps, with no jocks to compete, the girls are finding a pleasant companion of the male sex is also nice to have; a pleasant, heterosexual, companion of the male sex. I have enough gay friends already.”

They walked on as she explained the two gay brothers who lived next door, one older, one her age. They were the best friends she had, of either sex; but they didn’t tick one particular box which, to mix a metaphor, needed the occasional scratch.

The chemist looked surprised at the purchases, but was professional enough not to question it. He had sold a load of rubbers only the previous week, but that was to two boys from the other camp; they wanted them for water bombs. He couldn’t think what high jinks these sanitary products could be for.

The two walked back, to find all the afternoon activities in full swing without them. They looked at each other and snuck to his cabin. In ten minutes they were naked, he was rubbered up and she was gratefully expressing her pleasure at him safely (more safely than the previous night) fucking her. She enjoyed hearing him; and then found she was coming; he concentrated on not exploding into the rubber balloon on his cock. She found that orgasmitising (as she called it) with him inside was way better than insisting the boy withdraw and rub her to climax. “You’d never let a boy come inside? Never? Not even with a condom? I was the first?”

“The boys I know won’t go and buy condoms; we live in a small town where everybody knows everybody. If a boy went to Mr Josh, the pharmacist, and asked for condoms, he’d probably ring their mother! At least, that’s what we assume. So it’s fingers, and hands and that’s your lot.

If you aren’t going to come, you need to come out in case you leak.

Don’t you fancy me?”

“Of course, I ... would you suck me for a while?”

“What did you do with Jo-Lene?”

“I won’t say”

“You just admitted you did something. So, full sex?” she knelt and sucked him for a while.

“Don’t ask”

She stopped and asked “Oral? Did she suck you?” then she carried on.

“I can’t say”

She stopped again “You gave her a blow job? Oh, yes, I think so...” and then she enveloped his cock, he was losing control.

“I can’t tell you.”

She stopped dead “What then? I won’t carry on until I know. Look at that sad little prick wanting to spray inside my mouth with its stuff and you won’t let it. Not ... you didn’t do the ‘other’?”

“The other?”

“You know what I mean. Anal. He’ll go floppy soon.”

“Really, I can’t tell you. I know. Supposing I repeat whatever I did, without actually saying?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.