Life Changes Through Hypnosis
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

After about a 15 minute drive with Ted slapping and playing with Jackie’s body, the car stopped and she was ushered nude through the parking lot with several people staring and let into a room and finally she was alone with, what she was afraid was a crazy mass murder. He threw her on the bed and unlocked her cuffs.

“Ted, may I take a shower?”

He looked down on her with disgust. “Bitch, you are going to need more than a shower when I finish with you, but I will tell you what. You can wash my body with your tongue. How does that sound?”

Jackie was sick to her stomach, looking at the dirt and who knows what on Ted’s body but his cock was once again on hard and she hoped that was where she could focus her attention, so leaned over him and took his cock in her mouth, only to be grabbed by the hair and thrown across the room.

“It’s not going to be that easy Slut. You start at my toes and suck, lick and massage every inch of my body and don’t forget to clean my asshole like you did for that little whore earlier. If you do a really good job, maybe you will live through this night. Maybe!”

Jackie was defeated and had no will to resist. Today had been probably the worst of her life. She had been treated like a low life whore by a group of rich men and women, been beaten by a teen whore, eaten 2 different pussies, licked the nastiest ass she had ever imagined, fucked by two cops, one in the ass with the biggest cock she has ever had inside of her ass, witnessed a man beaten maybe to death and now was being beaten and used by a very nasty homeless man. The only way to survive was to do anything that Ted wanted so she took his toes in her mouth one at a time and began the trip up his legs, into his disgusting asshole, to his arms, fingers, neck, then after about an hour of this, she made her way back down to his cock.

Jackie was pleased that it didn’t take long for Ted to begin filling her mouth with his bitter tasting cum which she eagerly swallowed, moaning the entire time. “You like that Bitch?”

“Yes, I do loves sucking cock and pleasing a man. That is my life now.”

“Well, we will see, but you know, you do stink, so can take a shower right after you go to that drink machine and get me some type of drink to mix with the whiskey they left. Something like Orange or whatever they have.”

“Ted, you know I don’t have any clothes.”

“Like I give a fuck. Now get that fat ass out there and get me something to drink or I will carve you up like a Thanksgiving turkey.”

Jackie grabbed a few dollars from the pile that was on the dresser and headed to the door. She looked out the window and saw no one in sight so began to walk toward the drink machine. She got there and got two Orange sodas and headed back. Given her luck, two men opened and walked out of a room.

They stopped in their tracks, staring at Jackie: “Now that’s what I call room service Ben.” Both men laughed. “You want to join us?”

“Sorry guys, but I’m booked for the night.”

As she passed, a girl of maybe 12 or 13 walked out behind the two men, stared at Jackie like she was trash and started to walk on by. Jackie grabbed her by the arm and spun her around. “Why are you looking at me like that? You just fucked 2 old men.”

“Fuck off Nasty Slut. These are good friends of my Dad’s. He likes me to take care of his friends and so do I.”

The girl pulled away and the thought went through Jackie’s mind, “wish my dad had done that to me.”

Jackie returned to the room, where Ted was lying there smoking a cigarette. She grabbed a glass and poured some of the Orange in with the whiskey and brought it to him. “Fix yourself one too, whore.”

Though Jackie didn’t want a drink, she did as instructed and sat beside him, sipping her drink. She fixed him another and was chastised for not drinking all of hers, so was forced to gulp it all down and start on a second. By the third drink, she was wasted and all she wanted to do was get fucked and nasty, and Ted didn’t disappoint. Jackie sucked his already semi-hard cock to full attention then climbed on top and began to moan as she bounced up and down on his nice member. Ted began to alternate between slapping her tits and face. “Tell me what you are whore.”

This turned Jackie on more than she had ever experienced and had no recollection of all the hypnotic suggestions that Dr. Packard had given her to enjoy and want the physical and verbal abuse that she was getting.

She began to scream as her orgasm engulfed her body and she continued ridding his cock. “I’m a nasty whore and love to be fucked by a dirty, filthy homeless loser like you.” That was accompanied by more and harder slaps. Ted reached over to the night stand, grabbed his cigarette and pushed it into the side of Jackie’s right breast. She let out a scream as he grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard on his body and began to fill her cunt with his nasty cum. He held her there for a moment while he completely emptied his balls into her and she was still crying from the pain of the cigarette burn. He grabbed her nipple rings and pulled her down to his face. She could almost taste his nasty breath.

“You think you are better than me, don’t you whore?”

“Yes, I know I’m better than you. You are nothing but a fucking loser. Everyone is better than you.”

“Before this night is over, you will be begging me to fuck you. Now get down and clean my nasty cock.” He pushed her off his and Jackie went down, feeling his cum run out of her pussy and onto her legs, and put his half hard cock in her mouth and began to lick and suck it clean. Before she finished, she felt the warm piss begin to enter her mouth.

“Don’t you spill a drop you whore.” And she tried to keep up with the volume that was repeatedly filling her mouth. Unfortunately she couldn’t swallow as fast as he was pissing so began to gag and spit out a considerable amount on Ted. The last thing she remembered was Ted grabbing her by the hair and then everything went blank, for how long, she had no idea. A splash of water in her face brought her back to consciousness. She was lying on the floor and could tell that she was covered in piss and had a pain in her jaw.

“Get up, fix us another drink then get me on hard again.”

Jackie struggled to get to her feet, rubbing her jaw and became more aware of the burn on her tit. She staggers over to the dresser and pours them both another drink. She takes a big swig, hoping the pain will go away, and took the drink to Ted.

“Beg for me to fuck your nasty asshole, Bitch.”

Just those words turned Jackie on. ‘Yes, Please fuck me in my nasty asshole and cum inside of me.”

Ted gulped down his drink, stood and took the lamp off the night stand, pulled the cord out of the back of the lamp, stripped the wire into two pieces while Jackie drank the remainder of her drink. “Bend over the bed and put your hands behind you.”

Jackie did as told and got scared as Ted first took the handcuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back. He then put one of the cords around her neck and pulled it tight, but not so that she couldn’t breathe. He got behind her, kicked her legs apart. “Damn, you do have a fine fat ass, don’t you slut?”

“Yes Sir.”

“You like men to fuck you in your asshole, don’t you Slut?”

“Yes Sir, Please.” Jackie could feel her body reacting to the thought of being fucked in her ass and she began to hunch her ass as Ted pushed his fine cock through the entrance to her ass. She let out a scream, then came all over the bed as Ted began to pound her hard. The pounding was taking her breath away, but then he begins to pull tight on the cord around her neck. She began to struggle fearing the worst, but just as she felt she was about to pass out, he released the cord and her head fell to the bed as Ted filled her ass with his cum. After a couple of minutes, he pulled his cock out then started spanking her ass. With each strike, he hit harder and harder. “You got your shit on my cock, Bitch. What are you going to do about it?”

Barely able to speak, she managed to say: “Clean it with my mouth, Sir.”

As he spun her around, “Damn right you are whore.” And he presented his half hard cock to Jackie and it was streaked in her shit. For some reason, she didn’t hesitate but opened her mouth and began to suck as he slapped her face.

He pulled his now clean cock out of her mouth, “You still think you are better than me don’t you, you shit eating whore?”

She didn’t understand why she said this, but it just came out of her mouth, “Everyone is better than you, you worthless piece of shit.” She let out a scream as he slugged her tits again and again, then spit in her face. Ted picked Jackie up with ease and carried her into the bathroom and put her down hard in the tub. The cuffs on her arms hurt when he dropped her down. Ted then took one of the cords and tied her legs together and then tied her legs straight up to the shower head. He took the cord from around her neck and threated it through both nipple rings, pulled hard, distending her tits up in the air as he tied the ends of the cord through a towel holder at the back of the shower. She lay there scared, hands cuffed behind her, legs tied in the air and her chest being pulled by her nipple rings. Ted looked down on her. “Not so confident now are you Whore?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.