Life Changes Through Hypnosis - Cover

Life Changes Through Hypnosis

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

Still standing in the center of the mat, Jackie heard another car coming up the ramp and was scared, jumped up and started to run as she saw a police car pulling to a stop. The man stopped her. “It’s OK Whore. Don’t worry about it.”

As the police officers approached the crowd, “Sorry we are late; we had an accident that we had to deal with. Hey, that’s a sexy fat ass whore you have there,” pointing to Jackie. “I think she will do nicely. I’ve had enough of Melissa’s nasty cunt.”

“Fuck you, Jake.” Melissa responded. “I don’t like your little cock anyway.” The crowd was all laughing at that.

“OK folks, we now have the main event. Two homeless thugs that are fighting, possibly to the death. The winner gets money, food, drugs and Mrs. Roman for the night. The loser might get to live, but there are no guarantees of that. Both of you strip then join in the middle. Jackie couldn’t figure out how old these two men were, but probably in their 40s or older. As the first man removed his pants, she was shocked to see one of the biggest cocks she had ever seen hanging limp between the man’s legs. She wondered how that would feel deep inside her ass. The other man had a nice but rather average size cock but it was sticking straight out, assumedly from seeing the two nude women going at each other.

The policeman that had been called Jake, grabbed Jackie by the arm and pulled her toward his police car. “What’s going on?”

“We have to arrest you.”

“For what?”

“Well, let’s see. You are nude in public, ate some whore’s ass and are a whore, Right?”

“Well, but I had no choice.”

Both the police laughed, “All you whores are alike. Now stand by the car and let us take some pictures of you.” Jackie did as told as both men took dozens of pictures of her from all angles. “We are taking you in to the station nude, just like you are now.”

Jackie began to cry, “Please don’t. I have never even gotten a ticket before.”

“Well, we could let you off with a warning this time, if you are willing to convince us that you are truly sorry.”

“Yes Sir, I will do anything.”

“That’s the spirit. Now bend over the front of my cruiser and spread your legs.”

Shocked, Jackie did as instructed.

“Bill, you ever seen a finer ass in your life?”

“Maybe that black whore Nichole. She has a fine ass.”

“Yea, but she’s black and they all have big asses. This is a white whore with a big ole ass. We may have to arrest this slut every day.”

Jackie heard the sound of clothes being unbuttoned and unzipped, things hitting the ground, then felt a finger slide between her ass cheeks and into her soaking wet pussy. Jackie spread her legs further and felt the tip of his cock slid between the lips of her pussy as he pulled her ass back against him. “Earn your money Whore.” And Jackie began to push her ass back against Jake’s body while his cock went further and further into her pussy. Jackie began to get lost into the excitement of being fucked in public by a cop and noticed that Bill was filming the entire action. She closed her eyes and began to moan loudly as she pumped her ass back taking in Jake’s entire cock. She couldn’t hold it back as the feeling continued to build in her. “Yes Yes yes ... Fuck me, Yes, yes ... OH FUCK ... Yes.” And with that Jackie covered Jake’s cock and her legs with her warm juices as she feel across the front of the car. At about the same time, Jake grabbed her hips and pulled with all his force as he let out a moan and filled Jackie’s pussy with his warm cum.

Before Jackie could even stand up straight, hands pushed her chest forcefully into the hood of the car. “OK Bitch, I’m getting in that fat ass of yours. You like it that way Bitch?”

Jackie didn’t know why but the thought of being fucked in the ass by a cop in public really turned her on. Immediately she began to twerk her ass around and kept saying, “Fuck my fat ass. Fuck my fat ass. After the second course of that, Bill crammed his huge cock deep into Jackie’s asshole. She screamed and lost her breath. Bill didn’t care. “Take it you nasty whore.” What Jackie didn’t know was Bill was packing 10 full inches of thick uncut cock. She had never been fucked so hard and rough in her life and felt she was going to be split apart. She kept trying to get Bill to stop and each time she protested, Bill slammed his huge meat into the debts of Jackie’s colon. She could hear screaming and yelling and had no idea if it was for what she was experiencing or what was happening in the circle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.