Life Changes Through Hypnosis
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

As I got into my car, all I could think about was sucking and being fucked by some nice big cock. Strange but seeing her tits only made me want a cock that much more. I started driving, then turned around and went back to Xtacy where Jackie had bought all the stripper clothes. I was so excited, that I felt my heart was going to beat right out of my chest as I saw the same young black guy at the counter. He looked my way but didn’t seem to recognize me. As I walked up to him, his eyes flew open. “I knew you would be back and I love your shaved head.”

I didn’t know how to start the conversation. I had never tried to pick up a guy before. “I was just thinking about the other night and thought I would come in.”

“Well where is that sexy little wife of yours?”

“She didn’t come with me.”

“So does that mean you want me to go in the back arcade area with you? I can get someone to cover the counter for a half hour if you want?”

I held my breath. “Yes”.

He clapped his hands and scurried off, returning in several minutes while I felt my cock trying to rise inside of my cage. “Donny will be covering the counter and Anna wants to come back too.”

“Anna?”

“She’s such a little slut. She loves watching us fags go at each other and she can take some pictures for us. You know I want to have a picture of my big black cock in you tight little asshole to show everyone.”

I didn’t like the idea but nodded and we headed off to the back room, quickly joined by a cute black girl, Anna. I had never been in such a place and we walked down rather dark hallways with little rooms on each side, some with doors open and men watching porn, a few with their cocks in their hand, some with door closed.

Craig grabbed hold of my hand, “Let’s put on a show.” And we walked into an open theater with maybe a dozen men sitting around. Several also had their cocks in their hands and one was on his knees sucking some large older man. There was gay porn on the big screen.

“Craig, I watched a porn clip of my wife being fucked today by two guys and also of her getting pierced, tattooed and fucked in a tattoo parlor.”

“Oh Boy. I want to see them. Let’s share them with everyone. Do you know where to find them?”

They were on Pornhub. One was Jackie Roman, Panama City Slut, another Jackie Roman stripper and I forget what the other one was called.

“Anna, go change the movie to the Jackie Roman, Panama City Slut from Pornhub. Run along and do it girlfriend. Now you come here and take off all your clothes for all to enjoy.”

I looked around and most of the men were looking at me and Craig started pulling my clothes off until he ripped off my underwear... “OH MY, Look everybody, come see this.” And he grabbed a hold of my cage and started pulling on it. Several men walked up and looked at it, laughed or made some other nasty comment. By the time that was done, Craig had his jeans off and a very large black cock was staring at me. Anna returned and I looked up to once again see Jackie stripping for the two men. Then Craig did what I was afraid, “Men, this is his wife. She was in the other night and she is a sexy as you can imagine. Just look at that fabulous ass. “And then he pushed me to my knees while Anna held the camera pointed at my face.

I opened my mouth wide and the end of his cock entered my mouth and I let out a loud moan. “I knew you loved Black cock.” And he began to fuck back and forth into my mouth, eventually reaching the back of my throat. I gaged each time his cock hit the back but it didn’t stop him. He just grabbed my head and made sure it didn’t come out. Yesterday’s practice gave me a better idea how to suck or rather be face fucked and not puke, so was able to keep my food down. This went on for maybe 5 minutes with no signs of him stopping anytime soon, but I guess I have my wife to thank for saving me any more of this discomfort.

Obviously watching the movie screen, Craig screamed out: “Look at his Slut wife taking that cock in her little asshole. Oh, Fuck that Bitch. Now let’s see if you can take a cock as good as your fucking wife.”

He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me up, turned me around and pushed me to my knees. Craig got behind me after slapping my ass a few times. “Anna, get a good look at that asshole.” She moved closer as Craig spread my cheeks. Several of the men had come close to watch. I felt the tip of his very large black cock push against the entrance to my ass, grabbed my hips and gave one huge thrust as his entire cock entered my ass. I let out a loud scream and thought I was being torn apart. “Take it Bitch.” I couldn’t catch my breath but that didn’t deter Craig on his ride. He kept pounding away while several men reached over and rubbed my ass. Finally some middle aged Hispanic man got on his knees in front of me and put his average size uncut cock in my mouth. It tasted as if he hadn’t showered in a month. I gagged more than I did with Craig’s huge cock, but again, was able not to throw up. Once again I was being pounded by a huge cock and face fucked by another. The thought went through my mind. “This is heaven.”

The pounding went on for another 5 minutes or so and ended with Craig shooting his load in my ass, followed by the uncut cock in my mouth filling it with very nasty tasting cum. I fought to keep the cum down but finally swallowed it all and stayed on all 4s trying to catch my breath.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.