Life Changes Through Hypnosis
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

I had gotten home from Byron’s very late, exhausted and drunk, showered and fell into bed. It crossed my mind wondering where Jackie was, but guess I didn’t really care as I fell fast to sleep. I was groggy as I awoke and noticed Jackie hadn’t been home, but all I could think about was seeing the porn site where I had posted her pictures. I walked behind the hard cock I had pointing the direction. I turned on the computer and rubbed by cock while I waited for it to boot up. Before I went to the site, I logged into my e-mail and had several from Jimmy with pictures and videos of me being fucked and where to find them on porn sites. There was also an e-mail from some guy named Marcos with the title “Your Whore wife”. I immediately opened that and before I saw the dozens of nudes of her, there was one message, “She’s ours now Faggot.”

The pictures were such a turn on and the quality was incredible. I downloaded all 22 of them to add to the pictures I had posted yesterday, then saw a link to three videos that were on Pornhub.com. I clicked on the first link. The title was “Jackie Roman, Florida Stripper” It was an 8 minute clip of her stripping on a stage, obviously in a topless club, openly fingering herself and the backs of men’s heads seen coming up and giving her money. I was in complete shock but went to the second link. This one, “Jackie Roman, Panama City Slut”, showed Jackie in an office, stripping, sucking and fucking two men and it ended with her drinking one of the men’s piss.” Gosh, the man she was sucking had such a beautiful cock, wish I had been the one sucking it. I tried to hold off my orgasm but when she opened her mouth and the other man filled her mouth with piss, I couldn’t’ hold it any longer and came all over myself. That clip had been over 30 minutes and had 9 comments and a rating of 100%. The comments ranged from admiring her body and sex skills to saying what a nasty fucking whore she was. That was the one I liked the most. The final clip was “Jackie Roman Gets Her Wish”. I wondered what that was until I saw her getting her nipple rings inserted, but was shocked when she got her tongue pierced, something she said she thought was “completely stupid”. Then the camera went between her spread legs and this girl got beside her and pierced her clit, followed by her navel, her eyebrow and two more in each ear.

The piercing surprised me but not nearly as much as when this big man got between her legs and began putting a tattoo over her pussy. It skipped all the time it took and showed him moving away and I could clearly see “NASTY SLUT” in beautiful script over her pussy. Next she stood giving a great view of her perfect ass and lay back down where the man continued to work on her. Again it stopped until it showed him fucking her while she lay draped over the table. I couldn’t believe that she was openly being fucked in a business with others walking around seeing her and taking pictures and videos. The video panned down to between her beautiful butt cheeks and I could clearly see his cum running down her legs. No attempt was made to clean it up as he went back to work on her tattoo. When finished, it was some strange symbol with an arrow with the point right at her butt crack. While she stood looking at herself in the mirror, I got off one more time.

I found the number of the person to do my waxing and was surprised that she answered on a Sunday. Yes, Byron had let her know and she could take me in an hour, so I got the address, showered and dressed. When I got to the salon, I was surprised that it was a standard manicure and hair shop that was full of customers early Sunday afternoon. I had to wait only a few minutes until this very sexy oriental lady, actually a girl of maybe 19 came and got me and ushered me into a room. She was wearing a white bandeau and tight low cut shorts. She had nice tits which were straining to get out of her tight top and cute pale white legs and stomach. She told me to “strip and lie on your stomach” and she would be back in a minute. I felt very exposed and vulnerable but did as I was instructed. When she returned a few minutes later, she left the door open to the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.