Life Changes Through Hypnosis - Cover

Life Changes Through Hypnosis

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

As Jackie left the stage, Sandy motioned for her and she walked over to the table where the man had given her the first $5. “Hey, I’m Jackie and wanted to thank you for the tip.” She leaned in and kissed him as his hand went between her legs and his finger slipped around the soaking wet G-string and into her pussy.

“Humm, that feels nice, but I bet you have something that feels even better than that.”

Will pulled her to his lap and began to rub all over her nearly nude body. Sandy whispered in his ear and they exchanged some conversation, then Sandy ask Jackie what she wanted to drink and they agreed that she would just bring her “something good”.

The drink came and about half way through, Sandy told her that they were going to the back room for “private dances”. Drinks were exchanged for a bottle of cheap champagne which apparently cost hundreds of dollars. As soon as Sandy left the private room that was separated by a curtain, Will said; “Earn your fucking money whore.”

With that Jackie pulled off her meager clothing and went to her knees, unzipped his pants and pulled out a rather small uncut cock. He was already semi- hard and it took only a few minutes to have him fully erect.

She looked up at him as he glared down at her. “Do you want me to suck you or do you want something else?”

“I already told you that I want to cum in your nasty cunt, Whore.”

“Sure, so how do you want me?”

“I want you on your fucking hands and knees like the nasty whore you are.”

Jackie almost came just hearing this disgusting talk. A day ago, she had only been fucked by one man and now she was being called a whore and she guess she was. Will pulled off his pants and underwear and she got in the position. She handed him a condom which Sandy had left on the tray. Will threw it back on the tray and positioned himself behind her on his knees. Jackie grunted as he crammed his little cock deep in her pussy with one thrust.

“Move that fat ass Bitch.”

Jackie love her ass being called fat, even though most would call it a perfect bubble butt. She began to hunch back and forth trying not to dislodge his little cock from her soaking wet pussy. On every hunch, he let out a grunt and slapped her ass, each time a little harder until she was groaning as loud as he was. The thought kept running through her mind, “I’m a whore” and she loved that idea and wanted to please her first customer. She could see herself in the full mirrored wall and loved the way her tits were swinging back and forth. She became intoxicated by the experience, the environment and her new life and was almost screaming as her orgasm overtook her body. About the same time, Will emptied his balls into her pussy and fell across her back.

Will finally got off Jackie and sat back and slowly rose while watching his cum running out of her pussy. She turned and sat up on her knees while grabbing Will’s now limp cock and placed it in her mouth and began to clean it with her spit. When she finished, she leaned back and opened her mouth wide, tilting her head up having no idea why she had done this, but Will immediately understood and began to piss in her mouth, though also covering her face and tits.

“You are a nasty whore, aren’t you?”

“Isn’t that what all you men want us to be?”

“You got that right whore.” And with that, he began to dress while Jackie began cleaning herself up and putting on her few, all but unnecessary articles of clothing. Will threw some hundreds on the table and walked out. As soon as he left, Sandy came in and told Jackie to go to the dressing room, clean up and then join a man that wanted to meet her. This went on for hours and hours and before the evening was over, she had been on stage 5 times and fucked or sucked over a dozen men.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.