Life Changes Through Hypnosis - Cover

Life Changes Through Hypnosis

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

Jackie remained on her knees after cleaning his cock. Marco looked down at her, “Is there anything that you won’t do?”

“Absolutely nothing.”

As he held out his cock to her, “Show me.”

She leaned her head back and opened her mouth, anticipating what he wanted. Within seconds, Marco was filling her mouth with his bitter piss. She had never swallowed piss before or even been pissed on, but she devoured it like a crazy woman, not understanding why she wanted it so badly. Her fingers were rubbing on her clit and she was about to erupt as the last drops of piss ran down her face and splashed onto her tits. Marcos leaned over and spit into her mouth and on her face. That was all she needed and let the orgasm overtake her body. Jackie let out a small scream as she again covered the floor with her juices.

With his camera still recording, Kevin helped her to her feet with her face and tits covered in spit and piss and cum running out her ass.

“Jackie, the only way this would have been any better would have been if your tits were twice their size.”

She just stared up at him knowing what she would eventually have to do.

“We sometimes have private parties either at private homes or on a yacht and they get very wild. In fact, there is only one rule at these parties. The girls can’t say no to anything or anyone? You will make a lot of money but I have to warn you, they can get very nasty.”

She looked at Kevin for a minute, “I think that is exactly what I’m looking for in my life.”

“Great, so go in the bathroom, clean up and we will need to take pictures of you for our records. We also have a place in the hall where we post nudes of all our girls. That isn’t optional and you will have to sign a release allowing us to use your pictures in any fashion we want. If you are ok with that, then I want you to start working this afternoon and probably work until close at 2:00.”

Jackie was so excited and wanted to kiss Kevin, but doubted he wanted her mouth on his with everything that had gone in it. She agreed and headed to the bathroom. She loved what she saw as she looked in the mirror. It struck her that before last night, she had never been fucked or sucked another man other than Tony. Now, in less than 24 hours, she had sex with 5 different men. She smiled as she wondered how many more she would fuck before the day was over but knew she would pass Tony’s seven.

When she came out, Kevin was back at his desk filling out her paperwork. “Did you bring anything to wear today?”

She grabbed her purse and pulled out a black and a white G-string and several tops along with some heels. He picked the thin white G-string and a sheer crop top. One might as well be topless with this on as her tits would be completely visible. “I prefer the white G-strings because when a girl gets wet or even sweaty, you can clearly see her pussy. And men want to see a woman’s pussy. You know it’s illegal to be completely nude, but you need to make sure that somehow you show your pussy every time you go on stage and especially when you are sitting with a guy. And if anyone grabs your tits or tried to finger you, you are to let them even if the guy disgusts you. Is that clear?”

“Yes Sir, and what about going to the back rooms?”

“You should never request that, but the waitress will and tells the guy how much it cost to buy the various priced bottles of champagne. The club gets all that but you get whatever he tips you. Course, you need to take care of your waitress.”

“What if he doesn’t give me as much money as I think he should?”

“Really, there isn’t much you can do about that except tell the waitress who will make sure that no girl is willing to go back with him again. But the truth is that most of the men in the club know how to ... reward the girls for a job well done. And I’m certain that you will give the men a very good time. The worst are the young guys who mainly want you to agree to go home with them. You understand that is not accepted and would result in your being sent packing. We do have some very wealth “special customers” and you would do whatever they wanted. They usually want you to fly someplace and spend a weekend or longer with them and maybe some of their friends. Your waitress will know who they are and you never want to say no to anything they want to do.”

Jackie looked up at Kevin, “I can’t explain this but I love the idea of being a whore.”

Both men laughed. “Well, that’s not a word we use here. You are an entertainer but if you decide to go somewhere with a friend and do whatever he wants, then that’s up to you. Now go with Marco and let him take you to the dressing room then take the pictures we need.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.