Life Changes Through Hypnosis - Cover

Life Changes Through Hypnosis

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

Jackie came in very late from work, but had texted me and said she was going out for drinks with friends and would be home late. I was already in bed when she got home and I pretended to be asleep as she stripped all her slutty clothes off and feel into bed, obviously very drunk. I lay there lightly rubbing my cock, picturing all the cocks that had been in her or, at least, I hoped had been in her while I had been enjoying a big beautiful cock for myself.

I awoke late, but Jackie was still sleeping. I stood and looked at her naked body and felt no interest in her, but was excited to go see if any comments had been made on the website that I had posted her pictures to. I sat there rubbing my hard cock as I logged in and found her page with hundreds of sexual or nasty comments, but the one that caused me to bust my load was: “Fuck, I know this Slut. I wanted to fuck her when we were in high school. Guess I will get my chance now. Can’t wait to get a response to my e-mail.”

I ate a bit of breakfast and dressed for the pool party and Jackie finally woke and showered. We exchanged light conversation as I told her I had been invited to a party by Jimmy and thought I would go. She thought that was a good idea and she said she would be busy all day but didn’t say doing what.

While I was headed to the pool party, Jackie had made an appointment with Kevin, the manager of the California Men’s Club for an interview at 11:00 am. She hadn’t told me that she was going there, only saying she would be busy all day, so I should stay at the party as long as I wanted. In fact, she might be out all evening, as well. She was dressed in one of her summer dresses and looked especially sexy. Unlike her sessions with Dr. Packard when she went with nothing else on, she had worn a pair of black Victoria Secret sheer panties and nothing else. She did have several of the “outfits” she had purchased with her in her rather large purse.

Jackie was unexpectedly calm as she waited near the bar to see Kevin, but accepted the offer of a drink from the bartender and was slowly sipping on it when the first dancer, Kate came on stage. There were only about 5 men at the club at this hour, but the bartender assured Jackie that by 1:00, the club would be packed. Kate was probably about 19, had a nice slim figure but obviously had implants as her breast appeared much larger than seemed natural. Jackie had nice natural breast, now with the cute bars through her nipples, but wondered if she would not be considered for the job without big tits. She looked around the club, seeing maybe a dozen waitresses, dressed in very short shorts and bra tops. Then there was Kate on stage with just her g-string plastered to her pussy. She was both excited and uncomfortable about the prospect of being on stage. It wasn’t the nudity, she welcomed that, but what was she to do for 2 songs.

She was thinking about yesterday and leaving work with her boss and another man and spent the evening in a bar going 4 times into the men’s room to suck and fuck both of them and one other man that had joined them. All she was thinking about was how much she enjoyed being fucked by different men for the first time in her life.

About the time she finished her drink, one of the many waitresses came and ushered her into Kevin’s office. Kevin was probably in his late 30s and a very nice looking man dressed in slacks and a blue polo shirt with the club’s logo on it. Also in the room was the Assistant Manager, Marco who was Hispanic and probably early 20s. He looked to be a body builder with large muscular arms and chest. After the brief introductions, Jackie was asked to sit down.

“I looked over the on-line application you submitted and see that you are married and working full time as a secretary. I liked the nude picture you attached. So Jackie, what makes you want to become a stripper?”

“It really wasn’t something that I had ever thought about until about a week ago and the urge to be nude in front of people, well men has become very strong. I think I have a nice body but certainly don’t have the tits like the girls I saw on stage, but I’m comfortable being seen. Would I have to get implants to work here?”

“We never require that of any girl and men like all different shapes and sizes. We have girls with smaller tits and large asses and they are some of our most popular, so it just depends on what you do with what you have. Personally, I would like to see you with huge tits, but that can wait.”

“How does your husband feel about you working here? Would he be supportive or cause you any problems? Does he work or does he view this as a good source of income?”

“Actually, he has a great job and makes a very good living. Honestly, I didn’t tell him I was coming here but I don’t believe that he will have any problems with it. He loves men to see me nude.”

“OK, well that’s fine. You must know that you are a good bit older than the average girl that works here. In fact, I know you were referred here by Page who is just 19 and one of our very popular dancers, so I guess what I’m saying is that we need to see what you look like nude and how comfortable you feel and whether we think you will fit in here. Is that OK with you?”

“I expected that and Page had told me I would need to strip for you. So what do you want me to do?”

“Pretty simple Jackie. Just stand and take off All your clothes.”

The emphasis on “All” wasn’t lost on Jackie, so she stood while Marco moved in front and stood by Kevin’s desk and only a few feet from her. She stood, pushed the straps off her shoulders and let the flimsy dress fall to the floor. She looked from Kevin to Marco and saw what appeared to be a look of approval on their faces. Nothing was said as she put her thumbs into the waist band of her black panties as she bend over and pulled them to her ankles and stepped out of them, standing completely nude in front of 2 men she had known for 5 minutes. It flashed through her mind that she was not the least bit nervous, but did feel an excitement building within her body.

Marco reached over and squeezed her left tit then reached around and squeezed her ass. “Nice” was all he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.