Life Changes Through Hypnosis - Cover

Life Changes Through Hypnosis

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

The next morning while Jackie was dressing for work I went into the kitchen

Jackie came into the kitchen dressed for work, or so I expected until I saw what she was wearing. She had on a sheer top with no bra. Her newly pierced nipples were sticking right through the thin material. The top came down just below her fine breast and she had a pair of tight, torn low cut jeans that came down so low that it barely covered her pussy. You could easily see the area where she had shaved her pubic hair. The jeans were so tight that you could perfectly see the curvature of her ass which looked incredible, but there was also a tear where a pocket had been showing a section of her milky white ass cheek. The sheer top was such that it hung straight out from her tits, and since she was standing and I was sitting, I had a clear view of her “under boob”.

“My god, you can’t wear that to work.”

“I think the guys will like it. Don’t you?”

“I will be surprised if they don’t send you home when they see you.”

“They may want to fuck me, but they won’t send me home. Would you like it if I fucked all day at work?”

The emotions were rising within my body and the thought of my beautiful and sexy wife fucking men at work was making me lose control. As we stared at each other, I unzipped my pants and grabbed my rock hard cock and began to beat off. Jackie stood watching for several minutes, not saying a word then dropped to her knees and put her mouth on my cock just before I shot a huge load down her throat. She swallowed, then stood. “I guess that means that you would love to know that I was fucking other men all day at work? Remember I have 7 to catch up with you.”

We stared at each other for what seemed like several minutes until she finally said; “Well?”

My eyes were blurry, but finally managed, “yes, I would love that.”

“Then I will try and give you want you need.” With that she grabbed some coffee, kissed me goodbye and walked out the door. I sat there in silence for a half hour, thinking about Jackie and happy that I didn’t have to go to work today. I knew that I was looking forward to seeing Jimmy later this morning, but since I had a couple of hours, decided to turn on my computer and look at some porn. What surprised me was that I immediately clicked on the “gay” section. The first movie I watched was a prison scene where 5 big muscular, big dicked guys raped a thin white guy. It took only a few minutes before I grabbed my cock and was beating off my rock hard cock as I watched load after load be deposited into this skinny boy’s ass and mouth, along with them all spitting and pissing all over and in him. Just as I was about to explode, I stuck two fingers into my ass and started forcing them in and out of my ass and let out a huge moan as I covered the table in front of me. Like someone possessed, I dropped to the floor and licked up all the mess.

To say I was confused as to why I was watching gay porn and why I got so turned on thinking of Jackie being fucked by other men, was an understatement. Next I watched “regular” porn, but didn’t get excited until I pictured my sexy hot wife being the one “spit-roasted” by two big black guys. The more I thought about Jackie getting fucked, the more turned on I got. I remembered a porn site that men posted nude pictures of their wives on, Expose your Slut.com. I had signed up on some months before just to check it out and was shocked what men said about their wives as they showed the world their bodies. I remembered my password and signed in, then clicked on “Post your wife’s pictures”. I realized that I was almost out of breath as I clicked on the Upload file tab, then went to my file where I had hundreds of pictures of Jackie. The first I posted was of Jackie in the shower. The second was one I took with my cock in her mouth. The next showed my cock in her pussy and then a dozen more of her nude in various poses. Under each, I put her name and some information, such as “Jackie loves sucking cock”, “Jackie cleaning her nasty cunt” and similar comments on each picture. On her profile information, I put her full name, date of birth, city, tit size (35 B), and e-mail address. When it came to sexual interest, I put “a pure slut”.

So for the third time this morning, I grabbed my cock and continued to beat off as I looked at her entire profile. I exploded as I saw the first comment being added to the picture of her sucking my cock, “love a cock sucking slut.” I realized that I couldn’t wait to see what all people would say about her.

I finally left my computer, cleaned up and left for Jimmy’s and was happy that he didn’t have another client with him when I got there. Jimmy, as he always did, give me a brief hug then told me to strip and lay down on my stomach. Today, Jimmy was wearing only a thin pair of shorts and a tank top which showed his muscular frame. He had always left the room as I stripped and covered my ass with a towel. Today, he stood talking to me and never gave me a towel to cover with. I felt uncomfortable and hurried to get on the table as I became aware that my cock was again rising. The first 10 minutes of the massage were my favorite as Jimmy worked on my shoulders and back. He then went to my ass and instead of the light rubbing he had done in the past, he was pressing hard down my sciatic nerve causing a combination of pain and extreme pleasure. Then the next surprise came. I let out a loud gasp as Jimmy began to rub between the cheeks of my ass and allowed his fingers to massage the entrance to my ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.