Life Changes Through Hypnosis
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

We headed toward the car but Jackie screamed: “Stop here. I want to get my nipples pierced.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, come on.”

We went in to this tattoo and piercing place. It had about a dozen men and women wandering around and one guy getting a tattoo on his biceps. A young man about 18 came and asked if he could help.

“I want to get my nipples pierced. Can I see what type of rings you have?”

As he walked with us to this display case, “We have the best assortment of rings and bars in town, but we recommend you wear a bar until the piercing heals, then exchange it for whatever you want.”

“Is that really required to do it that way?”

“Well, no, I guess they are your tits and you can do with them what you want, but we have to tell you what we think is best and not sure the boss will allow it.”

She browsed through the various rings but finally agreed to get the bars.

“Can I get them done now?”

“I’m sorry but there is a girl in our only private area getting a tattoo above her pussy and it will probably take another hour to finish. You might want to come back.”

“Not really. Can’t you do it right here.”

“In the open where everyone can see you?”

“It’s not a problem for me. Is it for you Tony?”

“You want to take off your top with all these people in here and more coming and going all the time?”

“Now be honest Tony. You want me to show everyone my tits, don’t you?”

“Jackie, I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

The young man was staring at us with a sheepish grin on his face and I was probably bright red.

“Beg me to do it right here or you will never get another piece of my ass.”

I looked at her for a long time, then finally said, “Jackie, PLEASE show everyone your beautiful tits I love seeing other men admire your body.”

The boy motioned for her to sit in a chair facing the front of the store. Jackie sat down, then pulled both straps off her shoulders and exposed her beautiful tits to everyone in the store or walking by. It took about 15 minute and two loud screams and then the bars were in. Not surprisingly, a rather large crowd had gathered to watch and enjoy the show. I am not sure who had a harder cock, me or the young man enjoying Jackie’s tits.

As she got up, with her top still down, she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. “You did a wonderful job. I bet you enjoy doing that to all the girls?”

“Honestly, I’m not allowed to do it, but I couldn’t pass up seeing your tits.”

Jackie laughed, “You can see more than that if you want?”

The boy just froze as Jackie raised her dress to her waist, essentially being completely nude for all to see. “Tony wants to see another man fuck me in my ass. Maybe that can be you sometime, if you want?”

“Yes, I would love that.”

Jackie turned and kissed the boy on the lips, “and when you cum in my ass, my husband will lick all your cum out of my ass.”

This was getting out of control and men were crowding around her and groping her ass and tits.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.