Life Changes Through Hypnosis - Cover

Life Changes Through Hypnosis

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

I have been married for 8 years to a very beautiful and sexy woman who just turned 27. She has one of those bodies that men dream of. Her waist is small and her hips are very nice and a bubble butt is the perfect description of her ass. I love the way it looks in a bikini. Her breasts aren’t big but rather perfect with absolutely no sagging and beautiful nipples that often poke through her thin blouse. To say she looks perfect is an apt description. She knows she looks incredible but is in no way arrogant about it. She knows I like her to dress sexy and she does it for me. I especially like her to wear what I call summer dresses that have the thin straps and the sides of her breast are on display. Of course they are short and her incredible legs drive me crazy.

Jackie was 3 years younger than me and we started dating in high school. I was her first sexual partner when she was 15 and, I am certain, have been her only. She was comfortable with sex and her body and was never shy about having sex and was willing to try and do anything that I wanted. We married after she graduated high school while I was still in college. I recall one college party where I had had a bit too much to drink, or maybe a lot too much to drink and I stripped her for all to see. The only thing she said about that incident was that she would make sure she always shaved her pussy before going to any party. I so enjoyed seeing her nude in front of other men that I often thought of her working in a topless bar, but decided I had better not bring that up.

We had a great marriage, and after college we moved to the Florida Gulf Coast where I got a job as a computer analyst and she was working as a secretary at a medium sized company. We had a small circle of friends that we saw some but mainly enjoyed spending time together, going to nice restaurants and wine bars, then home to incredible sex. She was very assertive with sex, knowing I liked that. She would tell me to “start sucking at my toes and I will tell you when to stop.” I loved doing that and she would generally have her first orgasm with my tongue buried in her ass while I was fingering her wet pussy. I loved the way she tasted as she filled my mouth with her juices.

I had a pretty average cock, maybe a bit over 6 inches but fairly big around. She seemed to enjoy it and got off most times we fucked. She had gotten where she enjoyed anal sex and sometimes went wild as she was on her hands and knees and me pounding on that incredible ass. I loved grabbing her tits and pulling on them as I filled her ass with my cum. I never asked her to do this, but she always sucked my cock clean after sex, while my cum was running out her ass. At first I felt odd about it, but got where I licked her ass clean with my fresh cum covering her asshole.

To say our life was perfect was true and false. I never bored of being with Jackie but the stress of my job often had me very tense. Jackie suggested that I find a good massage therapist to help relax me. She actually had someone recommend this guy Jimmy who was said to be one of the best in the area. I was a bit intimidated by him as he was a very muscular man who apparently lived in the gym when not working. He understood how to work the kinks out of my back and neck and I enjoyed the great weekly massages. However, the stress from my job only seemed to get worse. The worst part was that it was beginning to affect my sex life. In talking with Jimmy about this, he suggested that I go to a hypnotherapist friend of his, Dr. Packard. I was very skeptical about hypnosis, but decided to make an initial appointment and see what it was all about.

Dr. Packard, though dressed in a casual suit without a tie, was obviously another body builder but had a very gentle way about him and a very soothing tone in his voice. After a half hour of talking about me, my sexy wife, my stress and hypnosis, I agreed to try it. I sat in his recliner, got very comfortable and then I was looking at him.

“How did you enjoy that Tony?”

“Enjoy what Dr. Packard?”

“You don’t remember anything?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.