25 January 2008
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Vicky spent the past few weeks ensuring Peter’s recovery at home from his neck surgery and rehabilitation were followed to the letter. Cleared by the doctors, he returned to the Frontenacs team two weeks ago to work into game-playing condition.

Karen and Wendy were taking Doctor Mackenzie’s advice to occupy their time in the best way they knew how: by having lots of sex with Dan. Much to his pleasure, Karen or Wendy would invite Tina over so they could watch her and Dan fuck. When Tina would say it was time for her to go home, she’d mildly protest as Wendy and Karen took turns licking her pussy, convincing her to stay another night.

While driving to Kingston for Brad’s hockey game, Abby sat in the back seat between Tina and Karen. Friendly smiles and pleasant conversation were interwoven with glances at each other’s revealing cleavage and shorts hems.

“It’s too bad that our life schedules conflict so much. I wish we could spend more time together.” Abby smiled, taking Tina’s hand.

“In the past several weeks, I’ve spent so much time with Dan, Karen, and Wendy, I may as well live with them,” she joked.

“I wouldn’t mind that at all, and I think that’s what they want. You’re in love with Dan, aren’t you?”

“Of course I am.”

“Why don’t you want to live with him and Karen, like Wendy does?” Abby asked, eyeing Tina’s revealing cleavage.

“It isn’t that simple to just move in with them. I guess I’d feel like I’m losing part of my independence, my identity.”

“I don’t think Wendy feels any less of a woman living with Dan and Karen. You are so beautiful and smart, and I love your voice and laugh.”

“Thank you, and you are a very beautiful young woman.”

“Maybe it’s time that you and I were together for more than just normal conversation,” she hinted, rubbing the top of Tina’s hand.

Tina was surprised at Abby’s not-so-subtle hint and looked into her beautiful, yearning brown eyes. Her left hand cupped Abby’s soft cheek. “I would love to be with you too.”

She relaxed her sitting pose, allowing Abby’s curious fingers to explore under the hem of her short dress.


“Good evening, everyone, and welcome to the friendly confines of the Kingston Memorial Centre for this edition of CHL Friday Night Hockey on NSN. I’m your host, Ken Morrison, along with play-by-play announcer Mark Bailey and commentator Jim Turner. Tonight we’ll witness the fourth meeting of the season between two fierce competitors, the host Kingston Frontenacs and the visiting Belleville Falcons!”

“What a difference three months can make to a hockey team and its season! Back on the 19th of October, the Kingston Frontenacs were in first place in the conference and league, while Belleville was in last place.”

“The last time we viewed the Belleville Falcons on TV, they had a modest three-game winning streak. That mark was extended to an amazing team record of twenty-three victories in a row before suffering their next loss. As you can see from the standings, Kingston and Belleville are in a see-saw battle for first place in the League. Jim and Mark, what do you attribute to Belleville’s remarkable turnaround this season?”

“Ken, the Falcons resurgence as a premier team in the OHL has been the result of a team-first attitude amongst the players, despite the highly talented skills of several players. Of course, I’m speaking firstly about rookie sensation Brad Hayward,” Mark stated.

“Ken and Mark, Brad Hayward, this amazing rookie, has emerged as a force to be reckoned with within the League. So much attention has been paid to Johnathon Traverse and his accomplishments that Hayward has been quietly leaving his own mark on the Falcons and in the league standings,” Ken said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.