After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week - Cover

After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 14: Strange Magic

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Strange Magic - The Energists' NIS program is here. Mike and some of his friends (both at Medway and in Timmins) are the first students to experience the Energists' unique social experiment during Halloween week. This NIS program is different than other NIS stories. For more complete rules & regulations, see Book 4 - Chapter 4 (Start of 11th Grade).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

NIS Day 5 – Late Morning - Medway High School

11:38am, Friday, November 2, 1979

I was glad to see that Jennifer was waiting for us in the classroom, but the sight of thirty-five-plus ninth and tenth grade girls almost made me want to turn and run for the hills.

“I hope you don’t mind that a few other girls showed up,” Mrs. Bumstead chuckled when she saw the semi-distressed looks on all our faces from seeing the holy hoard of smiling and grinning young faces.

“This is either every guy’s dream or every guy’s worst nightmare, isn’t it, Cuda?” Lynette chuckled as she grabbed my right upper arm in her hands.

“I guess I’m gonna have to practice what I preached to Tempe when I told her to only focus on me the first time we did something together in art class,” I softly replied and gave my NIS partner’s right shoulder a squeeze with my left hand.

Mrs. Bumstead had set up the two military style cots at the front of the room, instead of along the inside wall as they were, yesterday. She motioned for us to have a seat on them. I was soon sandwiched by Tempe and Sammy on my right, Cano and Jennifer on my left.

Our teacher then said, “Welcome, ladies and Mike to this Friday’s NIS health session. I’m honestly a tad in the dark as to what these five volunteers are going to do for us this morning, but I’ve been promised it will be a highly valuable learning experience for my young ladies. Mike, would you like to set the stage for your lesson?”

I took a deep breath and pushed myself up from between Tempe and Lynette. After introducing my lesson partners to the students, I said, “Today, I, we felt it would be good for you to see how one type of sexual activity, a combination of digital and oral sex can trigger a wide variety of responses in girls. We’re going to do this because we don’t want you to think that you’re possibly unique sexual responses to an activity is wrong, evil, or even ... outrageous.”

I looked at Sammy and Lynette and gave them a wink when I mentioned ‘evil‘ or ‘outrageous‘ to the young ladies. I knew that both of my friends would understand the meaning behind my selected words.

I then looked at our teacher and whispered to her, “You’ll remember all of this except for my following talk with your students.” Mrs. Bumstead shuttered for a second and then gave me a subtle nod of confirmation.

“Okay, ladies ... what you’ll see if very important and we want you to remember this and act upon this information when you are in similar sexual situations. However, because what you are going to see is highly personal, you’ll not be allowed to access this outside of this classroom and you will not be able to talk about anything you see with others, except in follow-up discussions during your health classes. If anyone who is not here today hears you talk about our activities in a health class with Mrs. Bumstead, they will also fall under these non-communication rules. Are you all good with this?”

I quickly scanned the packed room, and saw or recognized that these ninth and tenth grade girls would abide by my restrictions. When I focused on my future university girlfriend, Canella Hulshof, I winked at her. I then immediately knew she was the only girl, other than my four partners, who would not be under those memory restrictions.

My four partners moved the cots out a little from the front wall, so I’d have room to move between the cots and blackboard. Then, Tempe and Sammy lay back at an angle on the right cot, with Cano and Jenn angled but resting on their sides on the other cot.

With my four naked beauties on the cots with their heads towards the female students, I stood behind them and said, “I’m going to perform oral sex on these girls, and I hope they’ll respond like they have in the past with me. Hopefully, it won’t take too long for them to orgasm because each of these girls has been stimulated a fair bit already this morning. When they orgasm, you’ll see how a similar wonderful stimulus creates a huge variety of responses. You may or may not respond like these girls when someone does this to you. Just know there is no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ way to enjoy your body’s sexual pleasure, okay?”

Before I started this lesson with Sammy, I heard Lynette ask Mrs. Bumstead if she or anyone here had a large towel with them.

“I’ve got a towel in my gym bag, Mrs. B,” Cindy Baer replied. She quickly dug it out and brought it up to Lynette.

“I’ll take this home and wash it for you, Cind,” Lynette chuckled at her friend and neighbor from the Komoka area. Cindy gave Lynette a strange look at her statement, and I almost lost it because I knew there was going to be a ton of perplexing looks at Lynette here shortly.

With Sammy, she didn’t hold back with her colorful language as I licked, sucked and fingered her trimmed, fire-crotch pussy to an orgasm. I loved hearing her, “Oh! Damn! Cuda! Fuckin’ lick ... Yeah! Suck-suck-suck my clitty! Ohhh! Fuck, slam my cunt with those long fingers!”

I heard a few of the girls say something like, “I sure hope she doesn’t get in trouble for swearing like that.”

“Sometimes you just can’t help what you say when overcome with pleasure, like Sammy just experienced,” Mrs. Bumstead softly addressed those girls’ concerns over Sammy’s colorful vocalizations.

Tempe’s orgasm was by far the loudest of the four girls. My NIS partner’s words and guttural groans grow in volume until she howled and she screamed when I wormed and wiggled my right index finger into her clinching tight butt. Tempe also was the only girl during this demonstration to vocally cry, “Ohh! Stop-stop-stop! Gawwdd, Mike! Enough!” when her second orgasm washed over her wild cot dancing body.

“I have gotta get me some of that!” I heard from an unknown girl when I leaned away from Tempe’s post-orgasmic body.

“Can you teach the guys around here to do that stuff, Mike?” Giselle Whiting playfully asked from her window ledge perch.

“All you girls can teach the person going down on you what feels good,” Lynette replied with a smile.

“Yeah, you got to let guys know when they are doing something right or when they are missing the mark,” Sammy added as she moved to sit on the cot.

Just as each prior time I ate or fucked Jennifer’s pussy, she barely squeaked out a response other than a few moaning ‘Ohs!’ or loud groans of pleasure. Her lean, mean gymnastics’ machine body though was hyper-active with my tongue and fingers at or in her pussy. I had to physically hold her down some when her orgasm powered through her tanned lithesome body. Jennifer was also the first girl to reach down and pull me up her body to share a short but very hot kiss of appreciation with me.

“I can’t believe that Jennifer barely made a peep, even though she obviously enjoyed having her pussy eaten,” Cindy ‘R-Annie’ Daniels exclaimed as she watched her fellow gymnast gyrate on the military cot.

When I moved between Lynette’s bent and spread legs, I heard Sammy whisper, “You’re not gonna believe what you’re about to see, Tempe.”

“Are you ready for this, Lava-Lips?” I asked my ex-girlfriend, using that highly personal nickname for the first time since our four-person get together with Stephanie and Sammy after our first Aeolian Hall concert.

“I’ve missed this, so you better believe my ‘lava-lips’ are ready for your talents, Cuda!” Lynette sultrily replied.

As we had done so many times before, I ate and fingered Cano’s pussy and butt to elevate her volcanic meter to the eruption level. Her vocalizations were slightly more colorful than Tempe’s but not in Sammy’s potty-mouthed league. Right before she erupted, Lynette wedged her heels on the cot’s metal bracing and lifted her hips off the cot. My sexually voracious ex-girlfriend forced her pussy as hard as she could against my mouth to maximize her pleasure. When I pulled away and jabbed her humping pussy with my right index and middle fingers, her volcano definitely blew its top.

Lava-Lips first eruption of fluids splashed against my chin and chest. Her second and third forceful ejaculations landed on my lower stomach and high angled shaft.

The whole room was bathed in deafening, stunned silence as Lynette’s last few groans and minor squirts dribbled from her orgasmic contracting pussy and convulsing body.

“Are you okay, Cano?” I heard Tempe innocently ask from a few feet away.

“Ohh! She’s more than okay, Tempe,” Jennifer lightly chuckled.

“And there’s the real reason why Cuda gave Lynette the nickname, Cano,” Sammy added as she lightly rubbed our Tempe’s shoulders.

“I-ah ... I never knew a girl could ... could cum like that. Whoa!” Tempe honestly responded to that extraordinary sight.

As the younger girls watching were buzzing about Lynette’s explosive squirting orgasm, I somehow picked up on one girl’s voice. A cute ninth grader softly said, “Oh, thank God! I’m glad I’m not the only girl who fires out juice like that.”

Mrs. Bumstead then said to that girl, “Never feel embarrassed by your ability to orgasm like that, Lexica. Some folks may not like it, but you’ll find guys or girls who will relish your ability to have squirting orgasms like Lynette just had.”

Jennifer and I used Cindy Baer’s towel to clean my body and Lynette’s crotch and legs of her sticky feminine fluids. After a moment, I stood up behind the cots and asked my friends, “Did you enjoy that?”

All of them except Lynette let me know they did. I then said to the students, “Four orgasms from oral and digital stimulation, and you saw four completely different, but wonderful responses. There’s really nothing I like better than to see a girl’s, a lady’s orgasmic response to something I’ve caused. I hope you learned that ‘How you respond’ isn’t as important as THAT you respond. You just need to cum or respond in the way your body wants. Lynette, for example was really-really afraid or ashamed that she was a ‘squirter’ when we first dated. Now, she really looks forward to having those eruptive orgasms. If you feel like talking dirty, talk dirty to express your feelings,” I said and waved my hand to Sammy. I then finished this part of the lesson by adding, “If you’re church-mouse quiet when you climax like Jennifer... who cares, as long as you’re enjoying yourself and having fun!

“Amen to that, Mike!” Lynette throatily replied as she slowly rolled over onto her side and waved at the grinning young girls.

With only ten minutes left in this class, I softly said to my friends, “There isn’t enough time to do the last part of this demonstration-lesson, so if any of you want to talk about your sexual experiences with these girls that might be a good wrap-up to this lesson, don’t you think?”

“We can do that,” Jennifer replied with a smile on her radiant, post-orgasmic face.

I looked out at the young girls and said, “My friends here are gonna share some of their sexual experiences with you. Hopefully, what they share will help you as you begin, or continue along your sexual journey in life.”

“They won’t recall any of this, right, Cuda?” Sammy asked as a final assurance for their privacy.

“These girls will be able to unconsciously use this information should it arise in their lives. However, you’re right ... they won’t be able to share anything outside of this class.”

After hearing my response, Sammy pushed her naked body up from the cot and walked in front of the students. She then related her first sexual experience with these girls. When Jennifer heard where she was heading with her story, she got up and proudly said, “We were each other’s first sexual experience.”

“Are you two lesbians?” a ninth grader asked from her window ledge seat.

“No-no! I guess you could say we are kinda ... bisexual because we both enjoy sex with guys and girls,” Sammy responded.

“My first sexual experiences were with girls,” Mrs. Bumstead added with a smile. “Please don’t share this outside of this class, but I really enjoyed my times loving and being loved on by my high school and college girlfriends.”

When our teacher looked at me, I mouthed, ‘That will stay private,’ to her. Mrs. B then gave me a wink before she leaned back against the window ledge.

Tempe then boldly said, “My first blowjob went so horribly wrong that it was beyond funny.”

“You don’t have to share that, Tempe!” Sammy laughed.

“I’m good with sharing,” Tempe chuckled. My NIS partner then related how she was surprised by how much semen I could ejaculate during her first blowjob.

Tempe started to laugh so hard that I had to continue this story. With a couple of raised eyebrows, I said, “When my third strong blast shot into Tempe’s mouth, it shot up and came running out of her nose!”

“No! It did NOT!“ a bunch of the girls shouted out in some form or fashion.

“Yeah, it did!” I replied and started to laugh. “It was and still is pretty hilarious. I did my best not to laugh at her when I first saw my cum running from her nose.”

Tempe then laughingly added, “When I blew her nose to clear his stuff, I started to laugh ... and it was all over but the crying for us!”

“That is too, too funny, Tempe, Mike!” Mrs. Bumstead chortled.

Lynette, who was now sitting upright on the cot then said, “Sex can be amazingly fun one on one, or with multiple people. I’ve ... some of us have been involved in threesomes, foursomes, and three girls and Mike. All of those experiences were beyond fun. So, uh, even though it may seem a little scary sharing a boyfriend or girlfriend; if you’re willing to try something a little out there, you may really enjoy it.”

“But don’t feel like you have to do that, and please don’t pressure a friend into doing something they aren’t comfortable doing,” Jennifer added to Lynette’s statement.

“Yeah! Pressuring someone to try something they’re not good with is WAY NOT cool,” Lynette quickly added to Jennifer’s words.

Just then the warning bell for the end of the period sounded. Mrs. Bumstead moved to the front of the room, and thanked all five of us for coming in and doing this incredible lesson. A few of the girls voiced their appreciation for sharing some of our experiences with them, as they had been struggling with body issues or sexual orientation issues.

On the way to our lockers, I somewhat rubbed it into Tempe and Sammy that lunch was my last official period of being ‘Naked in School’. Tempe playfully and lightly swatted my hard-on at our lockers. She then said, “Are you going to get some lunch time relief to put that beast to bed before your game?”

“I might,” I replied and then gave her a wink.

“Are you guys going to be upset if I sit with Desi at lunch?” Sammy asked after we got our lunches from our lockers.

“Hell, no! Go sit, stand, or lie down with him, Wushu!” I chuckled and quickly moved out of her arm or leg’s reach.

“I’ll make you pay for that, Cuda!” Sammy squealed as I made sure I stay a few steps ahead of her.

“After what I just did for you in health, I should have earned a pass for that comment. Right, Tempe?” I laughed.

“That was a pretty wicked sounding orgasm, Sammy,” Tempe honestly said with a laugh.

“Gawd! I hate when he pulls something like that from his butt!” Sammy huffed but with a smile on her face. At those words, I slowed my pace and allowed both naked girls to move up beside me.

After I got two Cokes from the Coke machine, I saw Canella Hulshof sitting with a few of her tenth grade friends at a cafeteria table. When she looked up at me, I smiled at her and held my hand up for her to give me a second.

I then turned to Tempe and asked, “Would you mind if I went with Nella to have a little alone relief time?”

Tempe peered over at the raven-haired teen and then said, “Go, have you some fun. You earned it for those orgasms you just gave us.”

“You’re the best NIS partner in the world, B-G,” I softly said and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

I then waved for Canella to come over to me. When she walked near me, she saw my raging, leaking hard-on and involuntarily licked her lips. I reached out for her hand and heard her say, “Is that for me?”

“If you want it,” I simply replied. When she raised her eyebrows and smiled, I added, “Let’s go under the rear stairwell. We’ll have a little more privacy there.”

It wasn’t long before this expert deep throat specialist had my cock spewing its load of hot man juice down her throat, and into her oral cavity when she pulled off of my shaft near the end of my orgasm. Because she was the only girl who had ever previously transferred some of my own semen to my mouth, I was only slightly surprised when this tenth grade version of my college sweetheart did a similar action.

“You gave me that exact same look when you were in your second year at Western, Mikhail,” Nella chuckled after she leaned back from our shared kiss and small cum swap.

“And you should know that that isn’t my favorite type of sexual fluids, Nella,” I replied after struggling to swallow that bit of semen.

“I couldn’t stop myself from doing that ... again,” my past-future girlfriend chuckled.

We stared at each other for a few moments before Canella moved and sat on the heat register next to me. She lightly ran her right hand over my left thigh and said, “I think I know the reason why I’m somehow here at your school, Mike.”

I leaned forward and turned to look at her sweet young face. She lightly touched my chin and softly said, “I never told you the reason why I dropped out of Western near the end of my second year, or why I wouldn’t come to the door when you visited me when you were working your uncle’s farm.”

“You know, that really bothered me. I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why you had decided to completely shut me out of your life,” I said as I leaned my back against the cool cinder blocks.

After Canella took a deep breath and slowly let it out, she floored me by saying, “I shut you out of my life then because I became pregnant with your child ... and didn’t want you to quit on your dream of going down south for your graduate degrees. I uh, I would have eventually told you about all that, but I ... had a still-born son at six months. I could hardly think straight for a long time after that. Then, when I talked with your Uncle Eddie at Kinkora in 1986, he told me you loved it down in South Carolina. So I just ... figured I’d let that tragic event stay buried with me and my family.”

I sat on the heat register and cried for five minutes on Canella’s shoulder as I processed that horrific story. As soon as I thought, ‘Why bother telling me this, now?‘ an Energists’ energy field enveloped Canella and I.

“Good afternoon, Dr. Mike and Ms. Canella,” Einstein Beta Science softly said.

“Einstein Beta, I’m sure you have a good reason for having Nella here at Medway, and then have me hear about this jack-wad news?”

“I, we do ... and I think you’ll agree it was worth the sorrow you just experienced, Dr. Mike,” my little Energist friend replied with a grayish smile. Einstein Beta then said, “We believe we have a ninety-six-point-four percent successful solution developed for merging your two timelines together. Does the song, Strange Magic ring a bell to either of you?”

My mind instantly processed that Electric Light Orchestra’s song, and the third verse and following chorus flowed towards my mouth, so I sang:

Oh, I’m never gonna be the same again,
Now, I’ve seen the way it’s got to end.
Sweet dream, sweet dream.

Strange magic,
oh, what a strange magic,
oh, it’s a strange magic.
Got a strange magic,
got a strange magic.

(Note: Strange Magic was written by Jeff Lynne of ELO, and was from their 1975 album, Face the Music. This song reached number fourteen on the Billboard’s Hot100, and peaked in the low forties on the Canadian music charts.)

“That was the exact verse and chorus we needed you to sing, Dr. Mike. I believe you just increased the success levels of merging these two timelines to ninety-eight-point-eight percent by processing and singing those very lyrics on your own accord.”

“That is frecking awesome news, Einstein Beta!” I said with a smile.

“I’m kinda confused by all this. I sorta know who you are, and why Mike wants to have his two timelines merged together ... but I’m confused as to why I felt compelled to share my most cherished secret with him at this moment in time,” Canella softly said.

“Ms. Canella, we had you share that with Dr. Mike because we have realized we need to backtrack on one of his conditions during his rebooted teen life to achieve that high probability level for merging his two timelines.”

I stared at my Energist friend with a touch of trepidation welling up in my soul. Because Einstein Beta knew how I was feeling, he didn’t beat around the bush with what needed to change for this high possibility of merging my two timelines.

“Ms. Canella, you must once again become pregnant with Mike’s child. Only this time, the conception must occur within the next four days or the successful merging of these timelines drops to below seventy-six-point...”

“I don’t care about those fuckin’ percents!“ Canella immediately shouted after she heard Einstein Beta’s words. Nella then looked at me and said, “I da-don’t think I can do that again, Mike ... I’m just fifteen, sixteen on Monday!”

“And I won’t ask you to do it, Nella... ‘cause I know the pain of losing a child before he or she had a chance to live.” I then related my story about taking a Debbie Carden to an abortion clinic in Birmingham, Alabama, even though I begged her not to go through with that procedure.

“If I may, Ms. Canella and Dr. Mike,” Einstein Beta softly interjected as I hugged my trembling teenage friend. When we both looked at the small gray being, Einstein Beta added, “This child will not be still-born in this new timeline.”

What?!“ both of us cried.

“You, Canella, as a single teenaged mother will raise this strapping boy to be the best hockey player your world has ever seen. Your current young superstar, Wayne Gretzky will destroy every NHL scoring record before he retires. However, James Michael Hulshof, your son, will best all those records from his defenseman position to lay an unchallenged claim to the ‘GOAT‘ or the Greatest of All Time moniker. Your son won’t be just the greatest hockey player, either. J-M Hulshof will lead the Nashville Predators to a record seven straight Stanley Cup championships, and will retire with a total of twelve Cups in his seventeen year National Hockey League career. You child will win a mind-blowing fifteen Hart or MVP trophies, fourteen Art Ross or leading scorer trophies, and win the James Norris or top defensemen trophy every year he plays in the NHL from 1998 to 2015. All of your son’s accomplishments will end the discussion regarding who is the greatest athlete of all time from a Who’s Who list of: Mohammed Ali, Babe Ruth, Pele, Michael Jordon, Jack Nicklaus, Jim Brown and Wayne Gretzky.”

“Mike, Mike,” Canella confusingly said as her face showed a mixture of emotions at that piece of mind-blowing news. “I don’t wanna be a single, teenage mom ... but I want my, our son to live and be all of that. I don’t know. I don’t know. What do I do? What do we do?”

“We don’t do anything right now, Canella,” I replied in as calm of voice as I could muster given this incredible news and time-merging implications. I then added, “We have until ... Tuesday aaaat?

“This child must be conceived by Tuesday, 12:32 in the afternoon,” Einstein Beta added to my statement.

“Okay, you, we have several days to think about this. Just remember, I will support your decision no matter what you decide. I definitely didn’t like, but I supported Debbie when she chose to abort our child in 1998 ... and I’ll be there for you, if you agree to have this, our child.”

“Dr. Mike, if Ms. Canella decides to have this child with you; she will once again be moved back to her original timeline to truly raise this child as a single mother with just her parents and family for support. You cannot and will not have any other role with this child, similar to your previous time with Canella and her still-born child.”

What? You’re telling me I won’t ever see Nella or my child, if we... ?”

“That is exactly what I’m telling you. You never saw Canella in your prior timeline after her tragic birthing event, and you will not be allowed to make physical contact with her again in this or your merged timelines. I will also say this to you; you will subconsciously know that J-M Hulshof is your flesh and blood as you marvel at his amazing hockey abilities. You just won’t be able to outwardly act on that hidden knowledge unless his mother, Ms. Canella allows it to become public in your merged futures.”

“I’d announce it in a heartbeat, Mike,” Canella quickly responded.

“You can say that now, Ms. Canella. But the world will be a lot different for both of you, which will definitely cause you to do some major soul-searching regarding your future decision on this knowledge,” Einstein Beta cautiously said.

After a moment of silence, Canella slapped her head with her left hand and said, “My period just ended like Wednesday, so I’m nowhere close to...”

“If you and Mike decide to have this child, Ms. Canella, where you currently resident in your menstrual cycle is of little consequence to this situation,” our Energist friend interjected with a smile.

“Conceiving a child won’t be the problem, Hulsie,” I halfway chuckled for the first time in a good while.

Einstein Beta smiled at both of us and said, “If you don’t have any more questions about this, I believe I’m going to make like a tree and leaf.”

I smiled at my Energist friend for his play on words and then looked at Canella. When she gave me a slight ‘negative’ head turn, I said, “See you later, alligator.”

“In a while, croc-o-dile,” Einstein Beta replied as he, and the Energists’ energy bubble faded away.

I quickly stood up in front of Nella and pulled her up into my chest for a comforting hug. When she leaned back from me, she softly fired off a series of, “I do and I don’t, I do and I don’t,” statements.

“Canella, Einstein Beta never said you couldn’t talk to anyone about this situation. So, take the weekend and talk with your mom about it. This is too huge of a decision for you to bear or process on your own.”

After taking a moment to mull my advice, Canella softly asked, “What do you want me to do, Mike?”

“This isn’t my choice, Nella,” I calmly replied.

Stop feeding me that line of crap, Mike! What do you really want me to do?” my almost sixteen-year-old friend sternly stated and then forcefully reiterated her question.

“I wanna get back to Kaleigh, my future wife and the two kids I know I’ll have a hand in raising!” I blurted out in response to Canella’s question. After taking a moment to realize what I just said, I added, “But not if it’s going to cause you pain, or to somehow prevent you from doing the things you want to do in your life.”

“Thank you for being completely honest with me, Mike,” Canella softly replied and went up on her tiptoes to give me a kiss. She then took both of my hands in hers and added, “I still haven’t made up my mind, but ... don’t go hiding from me on Monday or Tuesday morning, in case I need you to be the father of the greatest hockey player in history. I doubt I’ll be hurting much in the future with a son, our son, like this.”

“Cannn-nell-laaa,” I slowly said in my full southern accent.

“James Michael, J-M, J-M Hulshof has a nice ring to it. My Opa’s name was James, and Michael, well ... that is pretty obvious. Gawd! Mike! Our son wouldn’t be just the greatest hockey player ever, but the greatest athlete in all sports! Einstein Beta said that, so it’s gotta be true, right?”

“Oh, Girl,” I said as I wrapped this awesome tenth grader up in my powerful, Energist enhanced body. “I haven’t heard my friends say something that hasn’t been true.” I then slipped my hands under her armpits and lifted her up over my head and turned around with her squealing in joy at my sudden actions and the unexpected news from my Energist friend.

Hey! I was wondering if you two were going to join us,” Tempe said as she walked into the rear stairwell.

“Yeah, we were just finishing up an enlightening conversation, Tempe. I think it may even beat your first blowjob story,” Canella chuckled as I let her back down on her feet.

“Mike! I thought...”

“Canella is a special girl, Tempe. She won’t betray anything from today or during her time here at Medway. Will you, Hulsie?” I interrupted my NIS partner’s statement.

“What you guys did and shared with me today will stay with me forever ... And I definitely won’t share it with a soul, promise,” Canella replied and held up her right pinky as a show of her word. I loved seeing how these two cuties bonded with just that small, little pinky-swear activity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.