After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week - Cover

After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 13: Let’s Get It On

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Let’s Get It On - The Energists' NIS program is here. Mike and some of his friends (both at Medway and in Timmins) are the first students to experience the Energists' unique social experiment during Halloween week. This NIS program is different than other NIS stories. For more complete rules & regulations, see Book 4 - Chapter 4 (Start of 11th Grade).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

NIS Day 5 – Morning - Medway High School

8:18am, Friday, November 2, 1979

“Hey, Cano. Why the Keytar and my Sweet Baby James?” I asked when I saw my ex-girlfriend come around the main hallway corner with her portable keyboard system, plus my 6-string acoustic guitar case.

“Didn’t Tempe or Sammy say something to you?” Cano replied as she handed me my guitar case.

“We wanted to surprise him, and all the guys,” Tempe quickly responded from beside the other three fully clothed NIS girls.

“We also wanted to surprise everyone, here,” Jennifer added with a huge grin on her face.

“Surprise me, us, how?” I confusingly asked as I lifted my guitar from its case by its neck.

“You’ll see, Cuda. You’ll see!” Sammy excitedly said.

“Why don’t you four guys strip to start off our last day in this NIS program,” Tempe said as she held onto Patrice’s hand.

“Yeah, sure. Why not,” Paul Smybarth softly replied and nodded to Greg, Jason and me.

Because Mr. Williamson asked us to disrobe or strip here at the front, the four of us made short work of our shirts, jeans or slacks and underwear, except for Greg, who went commando, this morning. In less than thirty seconds, the four of us had our clothes placed in our storage boxes. Not surprisingly, we got a few female ‘wolf-whistles’ and a couple of, “We’re gonna miss seeing you guys like this!” oriented comments.

Paul smartly replied back with, “But we’re gonna enjoy seeing and touching some of you ladies ... real soon, though!” Greg and Jason shared a high-five at Paul’s spot-on reply. I held my fist out and Paul gave me a light fist-bump.

“You got your Keytar all programmed and dialed in, Cano?” Sammy asked our smiling bandmate.

“Yuppers! I have all the instruments for this song lined up, except for Cuda’s acoustic and vocals,” Cano replied as she rested her instrument in the stand, which Sammy must have brought from our band’s trailer. I knew we packed our gear in it before we left Sammy’s last night, but I didn’t think she would pull it over here this morning. ‘I guess that’s what I get for thinking!’ I chuckled to myself.

“What song am I supposed to sing and play?” I asked with a smile on my face.

“Oh! No worries, Cuda. We know you can sing and play this because you did it one time while fooling around at my place,” Sammy chuckled.

“Okay, folks!” Mr. Williamson called out as he walked from the main office. “I see four naked guys, but no naked girls. Did I miss a memo or something?” our vice-principal chuckled as a way of getting our Friday’s dog and pony show underway. When I saw him wink at the girls, I had a feeling he was in the loop as to what these four, and possibly more, cuties had planned.

“When Cuda has his guitar ready, we’ll be good to go, Sir,” Jennifer semi-laughed to our VP.

Before Lynette hit the play button on her Keytar, I saw Kalena, Andi, Elizabeth, and Tammi step out from the crowd. They were also joined by Cindy Lewicki, Mindy Donnelly and Sharon Jumper from the twelfth grade, along with Canella Hulshof, Maddie Templeton and Cindy Baer from the tenth grade. All told, fourteen Medway girls had moved into the opened area in front of the main office. After Lynette looked at me to see if I was ready, she hit the play switch on her Keytar and then she quickly scurried to make it a herd of fifteen smiling girls.

I almost broke down laughing when I heard Lynette’s Keytar’s speakers pump out an extended intro to Marvin Gaye’s super sexy, Let’s Get It On. I was glad to have the extra ten seconds to get myself together to play and sing:

I’ve been really tryin’, Baby,
Tryin’ to hold back these feeling for so long.
And if you feel, like I feel baby,
Then come on, oh come on.

As I started to sing those killer lyrics, all fifteen girls started to move and dance around in the open area. The crowd of students went nuts when Elizabeth reached down and grabbed her lavender skirt. She then proceeded to slowly, and sexily lift it up to reveal her lacy silver and black French cut panties. Over on the far side of the dancing harem, I saw Maddie and Cindy helping each other undo their blouses.

By the time I finished singing:

Let’s get it on, oh baby!
Let’s get it on, let’s love baby.
Let’s get it on, sugar,
Let’s get it on, whoa!

All fifteen of the girls were minus at least one item of their outer clothing. Everyone, even the teachers and Mr. Williamson were grooving to the Marvin’s song as I continued with:

We’re all sensitive people,
With so much to give ... understand me sugar.
Since we got to be here,
Let’s live ... I love you.

I loved how B-G, Wushu, Andi, Kalena, Elizabeth, Tammi and Cano all took turns moving over in front of me as they each stripped down to their sexy undergarments. I was mesmerized at the hotness of the girls in their killer undies. Tempe had on a lacy pale pink bra and panty set, with fishnet material over her crotch, which showed off her shaved pussy. Sammy wore a see-through purple chemise top with frilly pink boy-short panties. Andi’s slender body looked amazing in a metallic red Baby-doll, with a barely there butt-floss lacy thong. Elizabeth killed it in a matching lacy silver and black lingerie set. Sweet, petite Tammi Gower showed off her barely there curves in a Carolina blue bra and boy-shorts set.

I especially loved seeing Cano in a new, at least to me, lacy black bra and panty set. Her French cut panties had four half-inch wide, horizontal ‘peek-a-boo’ cut-outs across her shaved pussy and thin landing strip of pubic hair. Lastly, my four-month younger Water-Baby rocked this song in a bubble gum pink Baby-doll outfit, minus her panties. I just about lost it when my devilish child lifted the front of her lingerie, to flash her honey blonde tuff of pussy hair at me.

I really, really had to concentrate on the music and lyrics as this bevy of teenage beauties began to off their lingerie as I sang:

There’s nothin’ wrong with me,
Lovin’ you ... baby love, love.
And givin’ yourself to me can never be wrong,
If the love is true, oh baby!

Don’t you know how sweet and wonderful life can be?
I’m askin’ you baby to get it on with me, oh oh.
I ain’t gonna worry ... I ain’t gonna push,
I won’t push you baby.
So come on, come on, come on, come on baby,
Stop beatin’ round the bush ... hey!

Let’s get it on ... let’s get it on.
You know what I’m talkin’ ‘bout.
Come on baby ... let your love come out,
If you believe in love,
Let’s get it on ... let’s get it on, baby.
This minute, oh yeah, let’s get it on.
Please, please let’s get it on,
I know you know what I been dreamin’ of, don’t you baby?
My whole body makes that feelin’ of love, I’m happy.

(Note: Let’s Get It On was written by Marvin Gaye and his producer, Ed Townsend. This was from Marvin’s 1973 album of the same title. This was this Motown star’s greatest song, which reached number one on the US’s Pop Singles Chart in ‘73. Let’s Get It On has been used in several movies and on various commercials, especially one of my favorite candies, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.)

All four NIS girls, as well as all eleven of the female volunteers were bare ass naked except for Tammi, Cindy and Maddie, who swayed and moved around in their sexy panties. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my future university girlfriend, Canella, had stripped down to her birthday suit. Being in the tenth grade, Canella mostly danced around Greg’s location. I did notice that she had on an amazing lacy white bra and panty set, off-set with lime green straps. Both discarded pieces of her lingerie had embroidered white flowers in the bra cup and crotch areas. I was indeed surprised that Canella had shaved off what sparse black pubes she previously had around her peach like pussy at Western.

I finished out this five-minute-ten-second song with the crowd singing along as best they could with me. All the girls did a marvelous job of completing their disrobing task in a truly sexy, non-sluttish manner.

When I reached down to turn off Lynette’s Keytar recording, Mr. Williamson, the teachers and the students all gave the girls a round of applause for carrying out his request in a most amazing manner. Our VP then called out, “Okay, folks. This great show is over. I’ll announce to those teachers not here to cut you some slack due to these ladies ... and Mike’s special performance. As usual, pay attention to the announcements! Now, to alter a line from Marvin Gaye, ‘Let’s get a move on!‘“

Our VP then came over to the four NIS girls and said, “You definitely set a super high bar with that show. Well done! I hope all of you have a great last day in your NIS week. Paul and Mike, if I don’t see you before your game ... Kill the Saints!”

“Yes, Sir!” we both replied in unison.

“Okay, folks. Hustle onto homeroom.”

In the morning announcements, I loved how Mr. Williamson pumped up the students with both his summary of the girls’ varsity basketball beat-down of Strathroy and our upcoming football game against the Saints. I couldn’t help but grin when our VP mentioned Lynette’s dominant stat line because all I could picture was her getting ‘red-lighted’ by the OPP on her way to our band’s practice after that game.

I got a few ‘lucky bastard’ type looks from some of my classmates, including Sammy and Tempe when Mr. Williamson said that the football team was dismissed from classes after the fifth period to eat and prepare for our final regular season football game. Tempe and Sammy both smiled at me when I said, “Hey, I’m only missing art and bio, and remember I was the male Guinee pig for your doctor in BIO yesterday, Tempe.”

“I guess I can give you a pass on things then, Mike. I’ll also get to use my art time to put the finishing touches on my drawing of you,” Tempe said.

When Mr. Williamson announced the NIS rules for today, Sammy cussed and whispered, “I forgot to bring my crystal toy with me, damn it.”

“Yeah, but you won’t look like a slut carrying around your vibrator in the hallways ... like I will,” Tempe suddenly fumed. “I could kick myself in my naked butt for not putting a small bag in my gym bag to carry it in, today.”

“I’ve got a small bag that holds my Ray-Bans, Tempe. I can set them on the shelf in my locker, and you can put your magic wand in it,” I offered with a smile.

“You da Naked Man, Mike!” Tempe chuckled and reached forward to give my shoulder a small shot.

Because Mr. Williamson’s announcements didn’t start on time due our disrobing spectacle, our homeroom went a tad long. When we were dismissed, I hustled to my locker and got that black drawstring sack for Tempe as she snagged her thin, four-inch ‘G-spot’ vibrator from her gym bag.

I got a big hug and small kiss from Tempe after she dropped her purple pleasure stick in the bag and pulled the strings tight. All four naked students, the three ‘NISers’ plus Liz made our way around the back hallway when Sammy called out, “Crap! I’ve got to hustle and meet with Chris and Tom for a requested event. C’mon, Cuda!”

“See y’all in English,” I said as I broke into a trot to catch up with Sammy’s scurrying naked ass.

“Have fun, Sammy, Mike,” we heard from our friends as they turned up the hallway to their History class.

“There you are, Sammy!” Tom Goga said as he waited at the bottom of the stairs.

“Where’s Chris, Tom?” Sammy asked.

“He’s out sick, and ... I’m sure you are sick of guys ... and maybe a few girls asking you to do NIS crap. So, I was just waiting here to say, ‘Have as sane a last NIS day as you can, Sammy’ ... oh, and you, too, Mike.”

“God bless you, Tom!” Sammy said as she stepped up to him and motioned for him to bend down to accept her kiss of gratitude.

“Thanks, Tom,” I said to add my appreciation for his words and kind gesture towards Sammy.

When we stepped out of the rear stairwell, I wasn’t surprised to see Desi Kilkenny waiting for Sammy at Mr. Feelt’s office door.

“Morning, Sammy, Mike. I hope you had a better start to your Friday, than you did yesterday,” the tenth grade redhead said with a smile.

“Are you able to come to the dance, tonight and then... ?” Sammy asked with a huge grin on her face.

“Yes and Yes to Timmy’s, too,” Desi replied before Sammy finished her two questions.

“Great!” Sammy exclaimed and then lowered her head in embarrassment when she realized how excited she appeared at Desi’s simple replies.

“I’m looking forward to your show, but I’m really, really excited about going out with you and your friends after the dance, Sammy,” Desi softly said to hopefully ease her mind over her prior excited response.

When I redirected Sammy’s leaning body from me to Desi, I gave the JV basketball player a wink and whispered, “Send her down to the music room when you’re done talking, ‘kay?”

“Thanks, Mike. See you ‘round,” Desi replied as he wrapped the naked redhead up in his long lean arms.

As I was walking into our music room, I had a feeling of dread for some unknown reason. I took a quick look around the room, but didn’t see anything out of the ordinary other than seeing Kalena, Andi, Cano, and Tammi’s topless teen bodies. When Mr. Ballows jogged down the steps to the front of the room, it looked like he just had his regular conductor’s folder with him.

As soon as the still red-faced but glowing Samantha Labatt snagged her flute from the storage rack, our music teacher said, “Pull out your Chicago music, please. We’ve got to hit this hard to make up for a few lost days of NIS lessons and folly.”

Only when I blew the first notes through my trombone, did I actually allow myself to relax. I must say it felt good to have Mr. Ballows back as his cranky old self, pointing out both major and minor errors in our playing. Even though I never liked to see a classmate getting fussed at, it sure was better than being centered out for some NIS lesson or activity, at least in my humble opinion.

Because my eleventh grade classmates finally got their musical chops together to play a pretty fair, Saturday in the Park, Mr. Ballows politely asked Sammy, Lynette and me, “Would you three like to play something a little more normal to finish out your NIS week?”

Both girls turned to look up at me and I saw a desire in their faces, so I nodded down at them. Sammy then said, “We can play a song to end our NIS Friday, Mr. B.”

Both girls got up from their seats and put their flutes in the assigned spots. I started to pack up my trombone, but Andrew whispered, “I’ll get that for you, Cuda. Go snag your guitar.”

I nodded at my friend and walked to the back storage area, and pulled my acoustic guitar case out.

Sammy grabbed the school’s Ibanez guitar and joined Lynette by the piano. As I walked towards them, they were talking about which song to play. I smiled at the two naked beauties and Cano asked, “What are you thinking, Cuda?”

“Is your 12-string, here?” I asked of Sammy in reply.

“Yeah, it was standing next to your Baby James. Why?” Sammy replied.

“Here, Cano, why don’t you play my six, and I’m gonna get that twelve. We haven’t played our acoustic cover of Hotel California in like forever, so this seems like a good opportunity to give it a shot.”

“Ohhh, this aughta be good!” Louie VandenLoo said as I scurried back to get Wushu’s 12-string Ibanez guitar.

Cano and Wushu sat on the closed piano top, while I stood off to their right at the back right corner of the music theatre. Our classmates all turned to watch us as I strummed out the acoustic opening that Dr. Kharlamov showed us at Wheels in Chatham. Lynette used the body of my guitar to tap out a soft beat once I played that thirty-five second intro. I had a huge smile on my face when Wushu used her reverse hand strumming motion a few times which created a unique sound quality to go with my main guitar work.

Sammy and Cano created a wonderful three part harmony with my baritone vocals as I sang those Don Henley’s lyrics. I wasn’t sure if Cano remembered this or not, so when I started to sing:

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
.”

I gave her a smile and a nod. My ex-girlfriend winked back at me, so I stopped my vocals after, “And she said... “ to allow her to sing:

We are all just prisoners here, of our own device.”

All three of us harmonized on the remaining:

And in the master’s chambers,
They gathered for the feast.
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can’t kill the beast!

I finished singing the last few lyrics and then enjoyed as first Sammy, and then Lynette took turns strumming and plucking out the well-known guitar sounds. I really enjoyed gently providing a soft rhythm for these girls’ technical playing. I laughed when Lynette softly cussed after she didn’t quite get that reverse finger drag action, which Sammy used three times in this song.

Both girls moved to a rhythmic role as I carefully plucked out the super technical guitar sound on Sammy’s 12-string for about forty seconds. Then, Cano reverted back to her guitar tapping role as Sammy and I played dueling guitars to finish this awesome Eagles’ song.

“That was a super unique arrangement of that Eagles’ song,” Mr. Ballows said from his conductor’s chair.

“We can’t take credit for it, though,” I replied with a smile.

“Tox’s mom played and showed us that acoustic arrangement, last spring,” Sammy added.

Kalena had a huge grin on her face, and she darn near slipped out of her desk this time when I mouthed, ‘Love you, Water-Baby.’

With only a few moments before the ending bell sounded, Mr. Ballows announced that the signup sheets for our playing exams would be up before the end of the day. The three of us quickly put our guitars in their cases and stored them in at the back of the room.

“That was fun!” Sammy laughed as we walked from the music room.

“I hate that I didn’t do that reverse finger drag like you did!” Cano fussed, but with a smile on her face.

“You’ve been playing that acoustic for how long?” I sarcastically asked and smacked her on her bare right shoulder.

“Still, I hate messing up a beautiful song like that.”

“I’ve messed that up on the double-neck at our performances, Cano, so get over yourself,” I added with a pop to her bare butt.

“Hey! I thought I was the only one who could pop her fanny, now?” Warren laughed as he reached out for Lynette’s hand.

“She’ll get a spankin’ whenever she needs one, bud,” I deadpanned with a wink at my friend. Lynette barely turned her head towards me but I noticed the corner of her mouth twitched when I mentioned spanking her when she needed it.

My blonde beauty still has that inkling,’ I thought as we walked down the second floor hallway towards our English class.

“Hey, guys and gals!” Jon Lunby called as about seven of our friends waited for us outside Mr. Connor’s History classroom.

“Any fun NIS history lessons, today?” I asked of Tempe when she moved alongside me.

“Surprisingly, no. You folks have any in music?” she replied with her own inquiry.

“Nope. Just a regular music class,” Sammy said.

“These three did play an awesome acoustic cover of Hotel California for us at the end of class,” Andi said as she and Jon walked slightly in front of us.

“Oh! Man! That’s not fair!” Jon fumed, which was soon echoed in some fashion by Tempe, Elizabeth and Josie.

“Oh! My! God! Somebody call 911!” Mrs. Pierce cried when none of the four naked NIS students or the seven naked volunteers said we needed to take relief.

Only Mike Locksley looked like he may have wanted relief it but from his back desk vantage, he knew if none of the NIS kids took relief, he wasn’t allowed. I quickly turned to him and whispered, “I’ll go if you really need it, Mike,” but he softly replied back,

“With Chem next, I’m sure we’ll have to do some type of relief oriented lesson.”

“Mike! Didn’t Mr. Ballows tell you I wanted you to bring your acoustic guitar to class?” Mrs. P asked as she was taking roll.

“No, Ma’am. I can run and get it quick ... if you need it for class?”

“Yes, here’s a pass ... Don’t run too fast and hurt yourself,” she said with a wink.

I made it back with my Baby James in about two minutes. Having come in part way through the class’s instructions, Mrs. P asked, “Think you can generate a few jingles to go with your classmates’ sonnets or limericks, Mike?”

“Oiaaaa,” I softly hissed as I wracked my brain thinking of how or what I could play to go along with my classmates’ creative endeavors.

“For the limericks, can you maybe strum out some Gaelic like music, Mike?” Elizabeth offered up.

“Dang, if I had my violin we could really lay something down for this,” Kalena added with a frown.

“I’ll give it a shot, Mrs. P, but heaven knows if this will work,” I replied and then strummed out a lively sounding Irish pub like tune.

My mother couldn’t read music but she would play the piano ‘by-ear’. She often tickled the keys with Irish jigs, so I did my best to emulate that sound on my Sweet Baby James acoustic. After about thirty seconds of playing, Mrs. Pierced waved at me to stop.

“Okay. We’ll have Mike play something like that in the background for any of you who wrote a naughty limerick. How many of you have one?” our English teacher asked. About fifteen of the twenty-four students raised their hands. Because the four of us NIS students didn’t have to complete this naughty prose assignment; that meant that only five of my classmates wrote a slightly longer naughty sonnet.

(Note: Because I’m not a limerick person, I got the following naughty limericks from BikerBob’s webpage on Angelfire.com. Also, my editor, Anonymous, provided a few lines and suggestions to the following five line limericks.)

Mrs. Pierce then said, “We’ll start over here by the window and work our way in a snake like fashion up and down the rows. So ... if you have a limerick, stand up and do your best to match up your recitation with the rhythm of Mike’s guitar. Then the next person in your row will follow and so forth. Everybody good with that?”

My classmates all nodded or gave some affirmative reply.

Andrew shook his head because Heidi started off by saying, “I have a naughty sonnet, Mrs. Pierce.”

“Okay, Andrew?” Mrs. Pierce then said to Heidi’s boyfriend.

My six-foot-five friend pushed up from his desk, and turned to look at Mrs. P who once again moved to her window ledge perch. With a wave from our teacher, I strummed out that Irish pub sound on my acoustic guitar.

I nodded to Andrew, who took a deep breath, nodded his head to the music’s rhythm and lyrically vocalized:

There once was a man from Bel Air.
Who was doing his wife on the stair.
When the banister broke,
He doubled his stroke.
And finished her off in mid-air.

Our whole class went bonkers when Andrew finished his naughty poem. Mrs. P had to hush us down and she gave me a moment to regroup before she said, “That definitely meets the naughtiness requirement, Andrew. Now, if we can semi-hold the fort with our responses, we just may get through with these, today. Okay, Warren.”

With my Irish jig playing in the background, Lynette’s current boyfriend lyrically sang:

There was once a cute barmaid named Gale.
On whose breasts was the menu for ale.
But since she was kind,
For the sake of the blind.
On her ass it was printed in Braille
.”

Lynette wasn’t going to be out done by her Warren, so she quickly stood up and poetically sang:

There once was a man from Sprocket.
Who went for a ride in a rocket.
The rocket went bang,
His balls went clang-clang.
And he found his dick in his pocket!

“You go, Girl!” Elizabeth called out after Cano’s killer risqué limerick.

I couldn’t help but laugh a few times at my classmate’s naughty creativity. I even had to stop playing for a few moments after Josie Snejtians somewhat sang:

There once was a man from Madras.
Whose balls were made out of brass.
When in stormy weather,
They’d clang all together.
And sparks would fly out of his ass!

Mike Locksley was the last student to recite his limerick. I made a grand show of spicing up my Gaelic sound as he stood up with his six-inch banana curved penis aimed high from his crotch. I could not believe it when he confidently sang:

There once was a girl named McGill.
Who used dynamite sticks for a thrill.
They found her vagina,
In South Carolina.
And bits of her tits in Brazil.

“Locks, you ain’t right, Buddy!” Brad called out from the center of the room.

“I told a few of you that playin’ with dynamite was trouble,” I chuckled from the front of the room. As I said that, I looked at Cano and she gave me a wink and a nod in Tempe’s direction. I gave my own subtle head shake to let her know we were on the same ‘Halloween conversation‘ page with my comment directed at Mike.

“Does anyone else have a naughty five line poem they’d like to share?” Mrs. P asked as she dropped from her perch and walked back to the front of the room.

I stupidly laughed, which was like ‘Fifi, the black and white cat to Pepe LePleu’s skunk’s attraction‘ to my teacher and classmates.

“Even though you weren’t required to do one of those naughty poems, Mr. Nevins ... let’s hear what you got,” Mrs. P cackled in her famous witchy voice.

“Do I have to do it while playing guitar?”

“Nah, we’ll let you slide, Cuda,” Sammy laughed out.

“Didn’t I hear you say you had one, Sammy?” I tried to deflect the focus away from me.

“You sure did ... not hear me say I had one! Nice try, though, Smarty pants!” Sammy chuckled.

“Okay. Here’s me wee naughty limerick,” I said in me best Irish Brogue before I sang:

There was a young man from Brighton.
Who thought he’d at last found a tight ‘un.
He said, “Oh my love,
It fits like a glove.”
Said she, “But you’re not in my right ‘un.

Michael Edward Nevins! That is just sooo not right!” Lynette cried out.

“I can’t believe you came up with something like that, Mike,” Tempe added as her face started to turn a few shades of red. When I gave my NIS partner a wink, that action caused her blush factor to increase exponentially until her face matched Sammy’s auburn locks.

“And with that, I think we’ll call it a week for naughty poems and what nots,” Mrs. P called out. She then added, “Drop your naughty prose off on my desk. Limericks on the right corner, sonnets on the left, please, and thanks.”

“You want me to take your guitar, Cuda?” Sammy said as I put it back in the case.

“Nah, it’s not a big deal to keep it ‘till after our health class.”

“Speaking of that class, do you really want me and Cano to come in there and do what we talked about?” Sammy asked half-heartedly like she was kinda hoping to get out of it.

“If you two are still up for it, I know Mrs. Bumstead would go for it,” I replied.

Sammy let out a long sigh at the thoughts of our upcoming ninth grade health demonstrations. Just then, Tempe and Cano walked up to us.

“I’m guessing by Sammy’s sigh, that you were talking about Mrs. B-Stead’s health class,” Cano rightly surmised.

“You three really can’t be serious about doing that in front of those girls, are you?” Tempe softly asked.

“If Mrs. Bumstead thinks it would be good for them to see and understand ... yeah,” I replied.

“Okay ... and you don’t want me involved in this, why?” Tempe forcefully asked as we walked from Mrs. P’s classroom.

I pulled her in tight and then whispered, “There’s no way in hell I’m gonna do that with you in front of others, ‘kay?”

“But I’m so ready, Mike,” Tempe softly whispered back to me.

“Maybe so but that’s not for public consumption, Tempe. End of story, please.”

“I’m not real happy, but I still trust you on stuff like this, Mike,” Tempe added as we walked one classroom down to our third period chemistry class.

When we were all seated, Mr. Rose started of the class with, “If you don’t mind, we’ll put off our discussion of the males’ seminal fluid analysis until Monday morning. I have a few more personal questions to ask you folks, but you are obviously free to politely decline to answer or participate in the follow-up activity to these questions.”

“Oh, boy,” Jennifer out from her station two seats to my left.

“There’s no easy way to beat around the bush with this, so ... have any of you students been intimate together? The reason I’m asking is that smell, taste and touch are superb memory conduits; more so than hearing and vision. I would like to test a few of you to see if you can identify a prior sexual partner with only your sense of smell and taste, which are chemical in nature, as well as by your tactile sensory system or touch.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.