After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week
Chapter 11: Back Door Man

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Back Door Man - The Energists' NIS program is here. Mike and some of his friends (both at Medway and in Timmins) are the first students to experience the Energists' unique social experiment during Halloween week. This NIS program is different than other NIS stories. For more complete rules & regulations, see Book 4 - Chapter 4 (Start of 11th Grade).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

NIS Day 4 – Late-Morning – 9th Grade Health Class, Medway High School

11:37am, Thursday, November 1, 1979

“It’s good to see that a few of you accepted my invitation to join us, today,” Mrs. Bumstead said to the four tenth grade girls who walked into this ninth grade health class and sat over near the windows.

“When you said we could bring our lunches up here, it was a pretty easy decision to make, Mrs. B,” Cindy Baer replied as she fidgeted with her brown lunch sack.

I knew three of the four tenth graders, Cindy Baer, Giselle Whiting, and Maddie Templeton, whom I was introduced to outside Mrs. Pierce’s English room this morning. The fourth girl looked familiar to me, but I couldn’t quit put my finger on her or her name.

“What’s ya thinking ‘bout, Mike?” Tempe asked as we waited in our front row seats for the start of our voluntary Guinea-pig session with these young girls in Mrs. B’s Health class.

“I’m just trying to figure out who that cute black haired girl is over with those three tenth graders. She looks familiar but...”

“Yes, thanks for inviting us, Mrs. Bumstead,” that raven beauty replied after Cindy.

“You’re most welcome, Nella, Ladies,” our teacher replied.

“Nella, Nella ... Canella, Nella who?” I mumbled, and then I thought that this girl looked strikingly like Canella Hulshoff. “I think I know that girl, but she...” I started to say to Tempe but then thought better of trying to explain where I knew her from.

“What’s her name, Mike?” Tempe softly asked.

“Nella, Canella Hulshoff. She’s a ... smart girl, I’ve heard,” I replied, hoping to limit a future discussion with Tempe about my prior connection with this surprising Medway student.

Canella Hulshof was a raven trussed beauty from my previous timeline, whom I previously met as a second year student at Western University. She was in our Intro Biology class and we started as lab partners and then became a couple. Canella grew up about five miles from my Uncle’s farm north of Mitchell, Ontario or a good hour from Medway High School. Canella was five-seven and relatively thin at one-hundred-fifteen pounds. She had firm, full ‘C’ sized breasts and with prominent nipples that gave her breasts a truly sexy shape.

I dated Nella for about a year and a quarter at Western before she suddenly withdrew from our university without a word or reason for that unexpected action. I was both delighted and slightly troubled to see Canella here at Medway during my second pass-through of my teen years. I was also a little mystified as to why I hadn’t seen her around school before today.

“What?” I said as Tempe poked my ribs as she was getting up out of her desk.

“Stand up here with me,” Tempe quickly said as I obviously missed Mrs. Bumstead’s request for us to stand up with class about to start.

“I know most of you know these two students, but I would like to thank both Tempe Sullivan and Mike Nevins for agreeing to come into our Health class and help us with our sex-education lessons today and tomorrow,” our teacher announced. “I’ve already talked with them about what we’re going to do today, so if you will go make yourselves comfortable on those cots, we’ll get going.”

Tempe and I walked over to the two military styled cots with a crisp white sheet and a pillow. On each pillow was a blindfold we were to wear today in this lesson. Mrs. Bumstead arranged the cots so our heads were aimed together. Once we were lying down, I reached up and touched Tempe’s head, which caused her to reach up and hold hands with me as we waited for the lesson on our body’s sexual responses to different stimulations to begin.

“Okay, if I can have Crystal and ... Giselle come up here and then pass one of these folded papers out to each of you. On your page, you find a number and gender, which is the order in which you’ll come and stimulate either Mike or Tempe. You’ll also see what you are to stimulate them with and where on their body you’ll do it. Please don’t talk out loud as we don’t want either of our guests to know what is going to touch their body or where they’ll feel it.”

When Cindy got her folded page and read it, she raised her hand and then asked, “We use the same item listed on our paper on both Mike and Tempe, right?”

“No, no! For example if you have, Male number 1 with ‘xyz’ item to touch the nipples, you’ll be the first to use that item on Mike’s nipples. On someone else’s page, it will say something like, Female number 13 with the same ‘xyz’ item to touch her inner thighs. You’ll then be the thirteenth student to come and stimulate Tempe with that item on her inner thighs. So, both Tempe and Mike will be stimulated about fourteen times with various items in various places. Everybody understand that part of it?” Mrs. Bumstead replied to Cindy and the class.

“Okay, good. Now, I expect you to do this with great care and gentleness with these various items. I know you are thirteen to fifteen-year-olds, but I also expect you to be wearing your big girl panties, today. This is serious stuff and if you can’t handle it, I’m giving you a free pass to leave now and go to the cafeteria or the library.”

Not seeing any of the girls move to leave, Mrs. B said, “Good, good, I’m glad none of you chose that option. Now, I need two note takers to record how Mike and Tempe respond to the various stimulations. So, how about Maddie, you record Mike’s responses and ... Danette, I’ll have you keep track of Tempe’s responses. We’ll need you to record anything they say or utter something like a groan or moan. Also, make a note of how they move their body, their arms or legs, and if we can, make a note of other body changes like breathing or genital changes. The rest of you will have to help identified these responses as Maddie and Danette can’t see and write it all down by themselves.”

“How long do we use our item on them, Mrs. B?” a ninth grade girl asked.

“We’ll probably have between thirty and forty-five seconds for each stimulation session. If either Tempe or Mike request that you to stop stimulating them, please do as they ask. This isn’t a torture session,” Mrs. Bumstead chuckled.

“That’s good to hear!” Tempe laughed.

“What? Are you afraid of a little uncomfortable stimulation, B-G?” I laughed.

“We’ve got a tough guy with us, ladies,” Mrs. Bumstead chortled she walked over to our two cots. She asked, “Can I get you two to put your hands in your bellies for this, please. Then, I need you to turn your legs so the soles of your feet are together. Good, now I need you to make a ‘diamond-shape’ with your feet, your knees and your crotch as the four points to that diamond ... Good, Tempe. Mike, can you drop your knees down some towards the cot?”

“I’m not as flexible as my Gumby-girl partner, Mrs. B,” I chuckle as my knees were about five inches up off the cot in this supine, ‘diamond-leg-position’.

“I guess we can live with you being a non-Gumby-guy,” Mrs. Bumstead replied as she lightly tapped my bent left knee.

Mrs. Bumstead soon had her students coming up to us with various items to use on our bodies. After the first five girls had their turns with me, I believe I identified the items as; a feather; a small soundless vibrator; an angora or silk clothe; a cold or frozen glass tube or glass dildo; and a small pin-spiked tri-roller wheel or Wartenberg wheel.

“Ohhhh! Damn! That literally is sending chills up my spine!” Tempe cried out for her first audible response to one of these stimuli. I was guessing she was just touched with that frozen or cold object in some sensitive spot. I still remembered feeling that cold item around my anus, which caused me to rapidly fold my legs up and down around the unknown girl’s arm.

“I thought Tempe would like this and where I got to touch her,” the unknown girl excitedly called out. She then added, “Tempe is actively trying to get more of it, Danette.”

“I see that, Betsy,” Danette, Tempe’s response recorder replied.

“Whoaaa,” I whispered as I felt that silent vibrator run from the base of my hard cock to the crown and then circle the flared ridges of my crown. I couldn’t help but lift my hips up at that wonderful vibrating toy.

“There’s a big drop of clear fluid at the slit in his penis, now!”

“Note that, Maddie, and wipe it off with your finger, Crystal so we can tell if something else causes Mike’s penis to leak like that,” Mrs. Bumstead instructed. I smiled when I recognized the girl’s name that just used the vibrator on my cock.

“Wa-what do I do with this stuff?” Crystal innocently replied after I felt her finger run from the underside of my crown to wipe off that dollop of precum.

“Wipe it on the sheet.”

“Taste it!”

“There’s a towel at the front, Crystal,” Mrs. Bumstead added right after a couple of girls gave their thoughts to Crystal on what to do with the clear fluid on her finger.

“Can I ... you know ... try it, Ma-Mrs. Bumstead?” Crystal hesitatingly and innocently asked.

“That’s what this class is all about. Seeing and trying new things related to sex. You don’t have to, though,” Mrs. Bumstead replied.

At that moment, I wished I could see what was going on because I would have loved to see Crystal’s face and her actions as I pictured her tongue tentatively reaching out to her precum covered finger.

After about five or six seconds of complete silence in the previously raucous room, I hesitantly heard, “It’s ah ... it’s kinda salty.”

“Whoa, Crys, I can’t believe you did that!” an unknown young voice exclaimed.

“It ... it wasn’t that bad, guys,” Crystal added after I heard a small popping sound from right beside my cot.

“Alright, I think we’re on number nine for them, now,” Mrs. Bumstead softly said to get the girls back on track.

I crinkled up my face when I felt the feather touching around my face and ears. I even blew at it when the stimulating girl touched the tip of my nose with that now annoying item.

“Should I record that as Mike not liking that too much, Mrs. Bumstead?” Maddie asked.

“What about it, Mike?” our teacher asked me.

Before I could reply, I heard Tempe hesitatingly say, “Easy, easy with ... Oww! Stop-stop!”

“You okay, Tempe?” I said as I twisted my blindfolded body towards my distressed partner.

“Yeah, yeah. That, uh, that sharp rolly thing definitely didn’t feel good rolling over and around my bum.”

“Sorry ‘bout that Tempe. I tried to do that lightly but...” a young girl offered with a touch of distress in her voice.

“I’m good ... those little prickly points just ... I definitely did not like that thing at my back opening.”

“Okay, Mike. Can you move back to that test position, please,” Mrs. Bumstead asked as she put her hand on my shoulder to let me know Tempe was doing fine.

I had my own, “Easy, easy with that thing!“ moment on the second to last stimulus session. That pin-wheel stimulator felt interesting to me at the start as a girl rolled it over my scrotum and down between my spread legs. When she rolled it back up over my testicles and then up along my shaft, I was confused about the mixture of pleasure and tiny pain-pricks it caused. I made that warning cry when the girl ran that pin-wheel along the slit in my cockhead. The sharp little points definitely bit into the sensitive skin at the opening of urethra.

On Tempe’s final stimulus, I figured she must have had the silent vibrator touch her clit as she immediately cried out and I heard her cot squeaking like it hadn’t squeaked in all the other test stimuli. When she pled, “Stick your finger in my pussy, please-please-please!” as her moans and groans escalated, I knew my partner was being rewarded with the best stimulus for achieving an orgasm.

“I think that was Tempe’s favorite item and location,” I recognized Cindy Baer’s voice say as Tempe rested, panting on the cot above my head.

“That would sure take the edge off of me,” Mrs. Bumstead blurted out which caused a round of ‘Ohhs’ and giggles from the girls in the class.

“Mrs. Bumstead, can I ask you something, please?” a girl who I thought might be Canella Hulshof asked.

I heard our teacher’s feet shuffle away from the cots towards the front of the room. A few moments later, Mrs. Bumstead asked, “Are you ready for your final stimulus, Mike?”

My bobbing steel hard, and leaking cock kinda gave away my answer but I softly said, “Let me have it, Mrs. B.”

I tried to remember which of the items hadn’t been used on me a third time and guessed I might have a ‘date somewhere with the angora or silk clothe.‘ I was partly right, and then I was majorly wrong!

The first indicator that something was different was the light wave of hair over my lower stomach. Then that super-soft cloth lightly flittered over my hard shaft. The second sensation that something unique was going on occurred when I felt a delicate set of bare fingertips on my testicles. The soft clothed hand then angled my hard cock into a straight up position. A soft slow swipe of a tongue around my large cockhead caused an “Ohh! Gawd!” to escape from my heavy breathing chest and mouth.

“Mike, I would like your permission to give you my first blowjob, please,” the soft sultry voice of Canella cooed as her long black hair tickled my balls when she turned her head to seek my permission.

“I would love that, Hulsie,” I replied using the nickname I used with her when we were together at Western. My silent prayer at this moment was that she was super-fast learner because she absolutely, positively gave best BJs I have ever had in my prior lifeline. “You want me to warn you when I’m gonna cum?”

“You can ... but I’m planning on swallowing your stuff, Mikhail,” Nella replied using the modified name she called me during our dating time at Western.

As soon as I heard her call me that name, my brain went into overdrive wondering why a future girlfriend at university, who grew up less than five miles from my uncle’s farm was now here at Medway, instead of attending Mitchell District Collegiate Institute like in the past. Fortunately for me, my brain didn’t have much time to cognitively process all that as Canella’s virgin oral cavity was indeed made for giving blowjobs.

Nella’s tongue, lips, and her now bare hands created a wonderful sensation within my groin. And I sure didn’t need to hear her classmates’ cries of “Damn!” or “She just ‘F-ing’ swallowed all of Mike’s thick cock!” to know that my cockhead was engulfed and stimulated beyond belief in Canella’s throat. Nella pulled my cockhead from her throat three times to bath my crown with her hyperactive tongue. On the fourth throat journey, my future-past girlfriend started to hum around my super compressed cockhead. That was all it took to trigger my out of this world orgasm.

Before I lost all semblance of control of my body, I quickly pulled the blindfold from my eyes and saw, through my partially light-blinded eyes, Nella’s grossly distorted throat contracting as my hot cum shot down to her stomach.

The one other thing that amazed me about Canella’s BJ skills was her ability to keep my cock down her throat for over a minute at a time. I did recall her telling me that her ‘free deep-water diving‘ activity was a big help in her not panicking when her air supply was cut off with a cock in her throat for extended periods of time.

“Jeezes, Hulsie!” I throatily stated as I reached out to her after she finally pulled off my spent cock. “That was...”

The slender raven-haired girl leaned up to my ear and whispered so only I could hear, “Just like old times, Mikhail.”

“You know about my past ... our future? Why, why are you here?” I whispered back into her ear.

“I sorta do, but I have no idea why. We can talk about this later, ‘kay?”

“Ohh-ho-ho, definitely,” I chuckled as she pulled away from my face. I saw that she had a major smile on her youthful, slender, farm-girl face as she leaned in and gave me a sweet, loving kiss.

With class nearly finished, Mrs. Bumstead said, “I’ll take those notes and put together a summary of what these two NIS students appeared to like best, and how various stimulations at different parts of their body’s impacted their sexual responses and pleasure. We may talk about it tomorrow, but I want to make sure I have enough time to get my other NIS lesson completed.”

She then turned to Tempe and me, and said, “I, and I’m sure these girls all appreciated that you came into our class, and volunteered your bodies for those sexual stimulations. Thank you.”

The ninth and the few tenth grade girls all gave Tempe and me a small round of applause. A few of them called out that they were really looking to forward to tomorrow’s ‘Health’ class for the first time.

When the students left the room, Mrs. Bumstead explained what she wanted us to do, tomorrow. As I listened, I thought, ‘I bet it would be good for these girls to see the differences in Lynette, Jennifer, Sammy, and Tempe’s responses to similar types of sexual activities.

I then said to Mrs. Bumstead, “If I can get Jennifer, Sammy and Lynette to come to this class, how about we show the girls how the same type of sexual activity can produce majorly different sexual responses?”

“What do you have in mind, Mike?” Mrs. Bumstead asked with intrigue on her face.

“I can do the same thing to all three of those girls, as well as Tempe ... for some type of the sexual activity. These young girls should be able to see a wide range of responses. For example, Sammy is fairly loud and vocal when wound up, while Jennifer is a quiet responder. If Lynette agrees, you and the girls will learn the real reason why I gave her the nickname, ‘Cano’.”

“You think they’ll agree to come in here, and let you basically play with them?” Mrs. Bumstead asked. She looked at Tempe and then added, “Will you be okay being on display and have your response compared to those girls, Tempe?”

“I’ve seen all of them receive relief, Mrs. Bumstead, so having Mike do stuff to all four of us in class here won’t be a big deal,” Tempe replied.

“If you can arrange to have them, or even just one of those girls come to class, that would be great. I doubt many of those girls have done anything but masturbate, so they really don’t know how their bodies would respond to different types of sexual activities,” Mrs. Bumstead said as she put her hand on Tempe’s shoulder and steered us towards the door.

“Good luck with the JV girls at Strathroy, Coach,” I said to her as Tempe and I veered around towards our lockers with our teacher turning to go towards the rear stairwell and her PE office.

“Thanks. My girls will be in for a tussle, but I expect our varsity ladies to clean the Saints’ clocks ... just like I expect your football team will, tomorrow,” Mrs. Bumstead called out before she ducked through the fire doors to the rear stairwell.

We weren’t surprised that Sammy wasn’t at our lockers between the fifth and sixth period. Because I agreed to help Heidi with her factoring equations, I brought my lunch with me, today. I packed two PB&Js, one roast beef sandwich, plus an orange, a Golden Delicious apple and two bags of our Halloween Fritos.

When Tempe saw the amount grub I had in a used, plastic bread bag, she chuckled and said, “That’s at least three days’ worth of lunches for me, Mike.”

“Well, I’m twice your size and play nearly every single down at practice or in our football games, so I think I can burn through this with ease,” I replied as I shut my locker.

“Still, that’s a ton of eats in that bread bag,” my partner chuckled. She then added, “You gonna snag a drink, and then find a spot to help Heidi?”

“That be the plan, Stan,” I chortled as we walked around the back hallway to the rear stairwell.

Instead of getting a free NIS fountain drink from the café, I choose to spend thirty-five cents to get a non-watered down Coke from the GAA sponsored Coke machine. When Tempe and I walked into the café, we were peppered with what happened in that health class questions. Sammy and Jason were super interested in our responses because she and Jason (who was volunteering with Kalena as nude models this period) were going to be the Guinea-pigs in their seventh period Health class.

I caught Heidi’s incoming attention as Tempe was explaining all the different things she specifically, and I in general, experienced in our grade nine Health class.

“You wanna run somewhere quieter for your math lesson, Heidi?” I asked as she carried her lunch bag and math books to the end of the table.

“Where do wanna go, Cuda?” the honey blonde asked.

“Well, this might seem like a crazy idea but ... how ‘bout we go to the girls’ change room. There aren’t gonna be anymore PE classes with Ms. Jacket, Mrs. Rose and Mrs. Bumstead leaving for their B-ball games. Plus, it ain’t like I’ve never been in there before,” I said and then chuckled that last statement.

“That works for me.”

As we neared our destination, Heidi softly said, “Let me go in first to see if the change and restrooms are empty, ‘kay?”

With no one in either of those rooms, Heidi waved me into the girls’ restroom/change room hallway, and then we entered the girls’ change room.

“Think we should put that safety bar up there, so nobody can come into the change room, Mike?”

“Good idea, Heidi. That way we won’t have to explain why I’m in here to anyone,” I replied.

The two of us sat on the change room floor with our lunches and her math books. Using the problems from her previous days’ math classes, I showed her how to look at the big picture first, and then break the problem down into manageable steps. I explained that if there was a ‘negative’ number in the equation that automatically meant that that one factor had to be a positive and one a negative.

It was fun seeing a small light-bulb shining in Heidi’s eyes as she got quicker and quicker at solving these factoring equations. A few times I had to tell her to slowdown and double check which factor needed to be the positive or negative one. With her doing most of the work, I was able to down my three sandwiches as she nibbled on her blueberry bagel and cream cheese lunch. She appreciated it when I offered her a few pieces of my orange.

“I can’t believe you pick the little white bits off your orange, Cuda. My mom says that’s where the good vitamins and minerals are held,” Heidi chuckled as she watched me use my fingernails to pull the white thin skin and strings from my orange pieces.

“I’ll survive without some of those vitamins and minerals, Heidi,” I softly replied and then popped a juicy orange slice into my waiting mouth.

When I caught Heidi eyeing one of my bags of Fritos, I reached and slightly open the top of one of them. I then flipped that bag to the surprised blonde, who fumbled it once but mashed the bag between her large boobs before gaining control of it.

“Cuuudaaa! Now I’ve got a few of those chips down my top,” Heidi whined and then chuckled as she reached into her white V-necked jersey tee-shirt.

“I’ll get them out for you,” I chuckled with a wink.

“You wish!” Heidi laughed.

“Got that right,” I replied with a little grin.

When Heidi looked at me, I saw something in her eyes that told me trouble might be brewing within the girls’ change room. As she set the opened bag of Fritos on the floor, Heidi leaned towards me and pulled the front of her shirt away from her large, firm breasts. She then licked her lips and whispered, “I’m not sure how many chips fell down here. Some might have gotten into my bra, too.”

“I-ah ... I was just messin’ with you, Heidi,” I replied as I stared down the tunnel of her monster cleavage.

“Mike,” Heidi softly soft as she released her shirt. “I was planning on giving you relief after PE ... like Lizzie did in the shower for helping me with my math, but I’d-ah, I’d rather give you relief ... now in private.”

“Ha-Heidi, you and me, we can’t do that on Andrew,” I softly replied with her face about six inches from mine.

“Yes we can ... we can ‘cause he’s planning on gettin’ with Sammy in the shower after PE. Sammy told us in the library last period that, uh, she could really-really use some lovin’, and asked me if I was okay with A&W, ya know, tickling her deep inside her private parts.”

“Sammy asked y’all that did she?” I chuckled and leaned towards Heidi to close that six inch gap between us. When Heidi closed her blue-green eyes and tilted her head to the left, it was all over but some incredible fun for the two of us.

When we broke off our hot little kiss, it took all of thirty seconds for Heidi’s V-neck, pale pink mini-corset, tennis shoes, blue jeans and matching lacy pink thong to be in a pile under the seat in the change room. I lightly nudged Heidi and had her rest her head on her pile of clothes as I spread and bent her legs up to give me full access to her super smooth waxed, peach-like pussy.

“You don’t have to eat me, Mike as I’m at the end of my...” Heidi softly said as she saw me lightly finger the tiny string hanging from the bottom of her vaginal opening.

I looked up at her and winked, before I ran the tip of my tongue along the outside of her slit and pressed it flat against her hidden clit for a couple of seconds. Her moans let me know that she appreciated my careful skirting of her unclean pussy. Before I continued my upward path with my tongue, I carefully took ahold of that tampon string, and eased that thin feminine cylinder from her vagina. I tossed that soiled product in the waste basket at the entrance to the showers.

On my way towards her large, and unbelievably firm ‘D-sized’ breasts, I cleaned out any ‘lint’ from her innie belly button with my tongue. After that short ‘button-stop’, I traced my tongue up between her magnificent, heaving breasts. As I made smaller and smaller concentric circles on her full right breast, I reached with my right hand and wormed my finger between her fairly dry pussy lips.

“Ohhh, yeah, Cuda,” Heidi hissed as I licked around her tan-colored areola and then flicked her hardened nipple. When my right thumb pressed and vibrated over Heidi’s clit, she put her hands on my head to mash my mouth against her solid right breast.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” the honey blonde cried as I lightly bit down on her nipple and tongue-lashed the half-inch cylindrical tissue as fast as I could. Her hips hunched up against my right hand and thumb as she tried to force more of my index and pointer fingers into her warm and now slicker pussy. I kept pumping my fingers in her pussy as I paid attention to her other large breast and nipple for a few minutes.

Heidi’s blue-green eyes were wild with desire as I leaned back from her post orgasmic body and watched her killer boobs rise and fall with each of her fast breathes. When her breathing slowed a little, she started to ask, “You’re not gonna mind gettin’...”

“Cano always screwed my brains out when she was ... like you are, so a touch of blood on my dick doesn’t bother me at all,” I interrupted the now smiling honey blonde babe.

“I so-so want that fat cock in my pussy, Cuda, I’m about ready to bust!”

“Didn’t you say something about giving me relief like Lizzie did, earlier?” I asked with a smile.

“I-ah ... I’m not a real fan of ass fucking. It didn’t feel good when A&W and I tried puttin’ his dick in my bum, so...” Heidi softly stammered when she thought I wanted to fuck her exactly like I did with Elizabeth after our Tuesday PE class.

“No-no, I wasn’t thinking of doing your butt, Heidi. I just wondered if you wanted to go into the showers to have some fun,” I interjected to hopefully ease Heidi’s mind over what I meant.

“Oh, yeah! That would be great, Cuda,” she replied with the sparkle back in her eyes. When she started to move to get up, I slipped my arms under her bent up legs to control her movements and pulled her wide spread crotch towards me.

“Awww! Yesss!” Heidi hissed when I plowed my thick cockhead through her outer pussy lips and pressed it against her now hard little nubbin of pleasure.

“You ready for this?” I asked with my own respiration rate picking up the pace.

“Give it to meeeee! Gaawddd, Cuda! Your cock is really stretching meee!” Heidi replied and then hissed as I pushed my thick cockhead and shaft into her tight, peach-like pussy. I kept constant pressure with my hips until my pubic bone meshed with Heidi’s hunching mons.

“Ready to get in the shower?” I hissed out through my clenched jaw as her warm pussy pulsed around my shaft. Before she answered, I scooted my knees up closer to her spread crotch and lifted her hips up, so she was angled down at forty-five degree angle.

“Ya-you can’t lift me up like... Ohhh, shit!“ Heidi started to say and then cried out as I slipped my hands under her back and scooped her one-hundred and twenty-six pound body to my chest. “I guess you can,” the startled girl giggled as I felt her legs and arms tighten around my waist and neck.

I carried her impaled body into the shower and turned her away from the stream as I cranked the second shower handle to the hot position. I then looked at the grinning girl wrapped around my body and whispered, “Loosen your legs, so I can slip my arms under them, please.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.