After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week - Cover

After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 9: Iron Man

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Iron Man - The Energists' NIS program is here. Mike and some of his friends (both at Medway and in Timmins) are the first students to experience the Energists' unique social experiment during Halloween week. This NIS program is different than other NIS stories. For more complete rules & regulations, see Book 4 - Chapter 4 (Start of 11th Grade).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

NIS Day 3 – Halloween Party, Labatt Guest

8:03pm, Wednesday, October, 31, 1979

‘Boom-boom-boom-boom ... Boom-boom-boom-boom and the opening bass riff’ to Black Sabbath’s Iron Man rock anthem pounded through the stereo speakers in the Labatt’s guest house. While Tempe and I couldn’t see it from the master-bedroom, our friends at the party whooped it up when the computerized voice growled out, “I am Iron Man!

After another two rips of the booming drums and bass, the introductory music played before Tony Iommi’s killer guitar riff thundered over the speakers joining Bill Ward’s pounding drums and Geezer Butler’s bass. At that point, Tempe and I ran from the bedroom in our Road Warriors armor, makeup and skull caps; and did our best muscle-men pose.

Before Ozzy’s vocals to Iron Man came through the speakers, I yelled out as Hawk would do, “Ohhhhh Whatta RUSSSSHHHHH!

(Note: Iron Man was written by the members of Black Sabbath, specifically their bassist, Geezer Butler. It is from their 1970 album, Paranoid. It wasn’t a huge hit for them, but was a main stay at their concerts. This song was the awesome entrance song for the Road Warriors, starting in 1984. It also has seen a more recent revival due to the ‘Iron Man Movies‘ starring Robert Downey, Jr., as Tony Stark.)

“Oh! My! God! Those are the best costumes, EVER!” Brick shouted.

She ran up and carefully hugged the spiked shoulder padded ... Tempe, instead of me. Brick looked amazing in her Wonder Woman costume. I’m guessing she had on a strapless bra because there was no way in the world her large boobs wouldn’t be busting from of the top of her costume without a little bit of anti-gravity help.

“I was told by Sammy and Lynette that you were a kick ass naked girl, but this costume puts you in a whole different category, Tempe!” Eda added as she gently touched the spikes on Tempe-Animal’s armored shoulders and chest.

I just stood by and watched. Friend after friend came over to our location at the kitchen counter and basically fawned over Tempe’s face makeup and skull-cap hair piece. I figured I might as well use my unexpected down time to grab a Coke from the fridge.

When Lynette saw my semi-what-the-fuck look as I drank my Coke, she came over and pulled me aside, and whispered, “Is my big old Road Warrior bummed about the attention his hot little Road Warrior girl is getting? Don’t feel too bad about it ‘cause by the looks of things, I don’t believe there’s gonna be any problems between Brick and Tempe ... and you.”

“Thank goodness for that,” I replied with a smile.

Lynette, who looked incredible as a Blonde-Daisy Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard show, lightly laughed and said, “The way they’re getting along, Cuda, I bet if you asked ... they’d both go back into the bedroom and jump your bones in a skinny minute.”

“God! Don’t say that! I don’t think I could handle or deal with both of them right now,” I replied with a major head-shake.

“Why? You handled me and Cathy, me, Stephie and Sammy, and Jenn and Colleen ... so what makes these two cuties any different from us?” Lynette quizzically asked.

“All you girls were like dynamite, but you knew you were dynamite and that helped keep our hot and volatile situations from exploding in all our faces. With these two ... beauties, they don’t really know they’re high-powered explosives, or how to...”

“To keep a hot and volatile situation from blowing all of you to smithereens!” Cano added with a smiling face nod.

“You, Lynette, were nothing but a loving soul to me and the others in those relations,” I said before taking a swallow of Coke. I then added, “Sammy doesn’t have a possessive bone in her body, and Jenn and Colleen were lovers before adding me to their mix. Even though Brick and Tempe are getting along now ... I have no idea how they’d react if...”

“How they’d react if ol’ Cuda got thrown into that still unpredictable mixture of Brick and Tempe. I hadn’t thought of that. Good point, Cuda,” Lynette added.

“What’s a good point, guys?” Sammy asked in her clothed police woman’s costume.

“We were just talking about the Brick-Mike-Tempe triangle, that we kinda were discussing before they got here,” Lynette replied.

“Ahhh,” Sammy simply replied and shook her head.

As I turned my attention back to the Masciotro girls and Tempe, I heard Tempe ask, “Has Mike given you girls any dance lessons? He and Liz have done a great job of teaching us some swing dance moves in PE class.”

“No, he hasn’t,” Eda replied as she glared at me in a faux-angry manner. Eda was a sexy, Italian national team soccer player. She wore her Paolo Rossi, Azzurri jersey knotted under her breasts and had on a pair of tight white soccer shorts, with azure and white socks.

“With us at Montcalm, we basically just see him here at practice, at church or at youth events. So we haven’t had a ton of chances to get dance lessons from him,” Lisa replied and gave me a wink as Sammy, Lynette and I rejoined their conversation.

“But Mike and Brick did share one hot, passionate little dance in the pool house!” Sammy chuckled.

I quickly pinched her butt and glared at her for possibly opening up that can of worms with all these people around. Thankfully, Sammy realized I was dead serious about that not getting out to the masses and mouthed, ‘Sorry ‘bout that,’ to me.

“Speaking of dancing,” Elizabeth said as she and Brad walked up to us. “The next good dance song, do mind if I steal him for a spin around the carpet, Brick, Tempe?” Elizabeth asked.

She still was dressed as a punk rocker chick, though she had swapped out her leather, open-cupped bra and boy-shorts panties for a black, tube-top bikini and a pair of black running shorts. My elementary school friend completed her redone costume by wearing a leather sleeveless vest, which she left purposefully undone.

“Knock yourself out, Liz,” Brick replied. After she gave Elizabeth a ‘semi-onceover’, Brick added, “I like your punker outfit.”

“I better take these shoulder pads off. I doubt one of these spikes in the side of my head would feel good when I lifted my arm up to spin someone,” I chuckled as I slowly lifted my right arm up, which moved one of the six inch shoulder spikes towards my head.

“As long as it doesn’t go through your heart, you should be okay,” Brad joked as I lifted the spiked pads over my head. Brad matched up nicely with Elizabeth’s costume as a tough, leather biker boy.

“I might as well take mine off, too, if I’m gonna have a dance with my PE partner,” Tempe replied as she smiled at Brad.

“Hey now,” Elizabeth softly chuckled. “Messin’ with each other in the shower is one thing, but...”

“No! No! This is just dancing, Lizzie!” Tempe semi-forcefully replied.

“I’m joshing, Tempe. Just messin’ with ya,” Elizabeth laughed. When Liz saw Tempe’s navy and white striped bikini top after she removed her shoulder pads, she shook her head and added, “Maybe I should reconsider allowing you to dance with Brad. Damn! Tempe!”

“I’ll say, damn! Too!” Lynette chuckled as I took the smaller set of spiked pads from Tempe’s hand and set both pairs on the small chest freezer in the corner of the kitchen.

“Whatcha damnin’ about Cano?” Warren asked as he walked into the guest house in his Batman costume.

“Just having some fun ... messing with Tempe about her costume and swimsuit, Warren. I’m glad you made it!” Lynette replied.

“I was on candy patrol at our house, and couldn’t leave ‘till eight. Sorry I wasn’t here sooner. And yes, I like your Daisy-Duke outfit!” Warren said.

“What’s not to like?” Cano rhetorically asked as she moved her hands down in front of her knotted flannel shirt and super short, jean-shorts.

“I bet you like that costume, Dude!” Andy Lunby replied as he opened the fridge up to grab a Coke and Sprite for himself and Jennifer. Jennifer wore an old gymnastics outfit to the party. She had her hair done up in pigtails, and her face decorated with some sparkly horseshoes on her cheeks. Andy matched her athletic themed costume by coming as tennis star, Jimmy Connors. He wore Connors’ trademark headband, and carried around a wooden racket.

When the Commodores’ Three Times a Lady was played from Sammy’s dance party tape, I reached my hand out for Brick and nodded to the open carpeted area.

“Ohhh! I get the first dance with Cuda,” Brick softly said as she scurried her Wonder Woman body around the kitchen counter.

“C’mon, Punker,” Brad said as he held his hand out for Elizabeth.

On the way to the open area, I saw Tina, Tempe’s sister standing at the far end of the kitchen counter in her ‘I Dream of Genie‘ harem-girl costume. I out of the corner of my eye, I saw Anthony, Brick and E’s older brother coming down the hallway from the bathroom. When he saw me and Brick, I nodded towards the counter and mouthed, ‘Dance, Genie girl.’

When Anthony glanced in Tina’s direction, I saw him mouth a ‘Whoa!‘ and he then veered off in her direction.

“That was nice of you, Mike,” Brick softly whispered in my ear as she watched her brother go over to chat-up Tempe’s eighteen-year-old sister.

“I knew that Ant wasn’t seeing anyone since Giuliana broke up with him at the end of August, so...” I replied as I stared down at my sexy young Wonder Woman.

“Tina just slapped his hand on the counter and she’s laughing. I think they’re hittin’ it off!” Brick interjected as she swayed in my arms.

“I’m glad. Tempe said she was having a hard time meeting folks at Western, you know, living off campus and coming from an out-of-town high school,” I replied as I hugged her tighter to my bare chest.

“I’m glad you took off those spiked pads. I’d much rather rest my head on your bare shoulder than try to avoid a spike to my face,” Brick cooed with her hands rubbing my shoulder blades.

“I liked your Road Warrior costumes, Mike,” Jason said as he and Kalena came to dance beside us. Kalena looked too cute as a sexy convict in her orange and black striped jump-suit, with a black and white numbered ‘519’ on her left chest. Jason definitely looked the part of a big, burly policeman, with his billy-club, hand-cuffs and toy Glock pistol on his leather waist belt.

“My brother and his girlfriend put them together at his junior college last weekend,” I replied with a smile.

“You two are a great cop and sexy convict couple,” Brick said as Kalena pressed her face into Jason’s chest.

“My mom made our costumes,” Kalena replied with a smile.

“Dr. Kharlamov is more than just a musical magician!” I chuckled as I reached out to rub Kalena’s neck. We both gave a slight jump as a static spark jumped between my fingertips and her neck ... only it wasn’t just a regular spark. Kalena and I both stared at each other for a moment, and I wondered what it was that just jolted us ... besides that carpet generated static charge.

My similar aged, time-traveling daughter softly mumbled, “Dniester River,” and then she quickly turned her head away from me.

I probably would have made a good ‘Casper the Friendly Ghost’ after Kalena, my daughter identified the site of her magical conception. I finally let out a long sigh after I saw Kalena snuggle up as tight as she could to her large policeman, Jason.

“What was that all about?” Brick softly asked as I turned and lead her away from Jason and Toxic.

“I’m not sure, Bricky. I’m just not sure,” I confusingly replied as I tried not to stare at my petite blonde, time-traveling daughter.

Thankfully, two new dancers on the carpet caught Brick’s attention as she excitedly said, “Ant, T-Sully, nice to see you out here!”

“T-Sully?” Anthony asked with a confused look on his face.

“Sullivan, my last name is Sullivan, so I’m guessing your sister...” Tina started to replied.

“Tina, ‘T’ ... T-Sully!” Brick gleefully interjected as she smiled at her older brother and Tempe’s older sister.

“But what if I want to use that that name with Tempe?” I chuckled.

“Too late! ... I kinda like that nickname,” Tina replied as she lightly tapped her dirty blonde head a couple of times against Anthony’s muscular chest and shoulder.

I was glad to see that Anthony and Tina seemed to be getting along as they shared a laugh or two while dancing to this Commodore classic. I also loved that there were about twelve or thirteen couples out dancing, too.

When Three Times a Lady ended, I saw Tempe lift her right hand above her ‘Animal’ skullcap and point to her head. I then softly asked, “Do you mind if I dance with my Road Warrior partner, Brick?”

“Heck, no! I was gonna tell you to dance with her as a matter of fact,” Brick said as she tilted her head up at me. I leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss before I spun her out away from me with an outside overhead turn.

As I walked Brick back to the kitchen counter, I held my right hand out and beckoned Tempe to me with my fingers. I gave Tempe a big smile when Rod Stewart’s 1977 song, You’re In My Heart started over the stereo speakers.

“Why the smile, Mike?” Tempe softly asked as I lead her to the carpeted dance area.

“‘Cause I get to dance with my beautiful Road Warrior girl,” I replied as I lead her through two overhead turns and then pulled her bikini covered breasts into my bare chest.

“What is your girlfriend, Brick gonna think with my boobs mashed up to your chest like this?” Tempe asked as she leaned her head back to gaze into my face.

“She knows all about you and me, and this week’s events at school. She actually just told me to dance with you, so I’m guessing she’s more than fine seeing your body pressed tight to mine,” I softly replied with both of my hands on her bare lower back.

We swayed together for half the song before I eased back and led her into a free spin turn. When I stopped her turn by placing my hands on her hips, I smiled down at her. I then sang along with Rod’s voice to:

My love for you is immeasurable
My respect for you immense
You’re ageless, timeless, lace and fineness
You’re beauty and elegance

You’re a rhapsody, a comedy
You’re a symphony and a play
You’re every love song ever written
But honey what do you see in me

You’re in my heart, you’re in my soul
You’ll be my breath should I grow old
You are my lover, you’re my best friend
You’re in my soul


You’re an essay in glamour
Please pardon the grammar
but you’re every schoolboy’s dream
You’re Celtic, United, but baby I’ve decided
You’re the best team I’ve ever...

My singing was interrupted when Tempe smiled up at me and said, “I saw what you did for my sister. I was kinda worried that Tina would be left out of things here. Thanks for having Brick and Eda’s brother go talk with her.”

“Anthony’s a good guy. He’s been talking about going to Western or McMaster for Engineering, next fall,” I replied as I led Tempe in a couple of slow overhead turns.

“I haven’t seen Tina laugh and smile like this since we’ve been here in London, so...”

“I’m glad for T-Sully and for you, B-G,” I softly said before I sang along with the final chorus to this lovely ballad, “... You are my lover, you’re my best friend ... You’re in my soul.”

As I walked Tempe back to the counter, I heard Elizabeth squeal, “Mike! Mike! Mike!” as the introductory guitar music to Van Morrison’s Brown Eyed Girl started to play.

“Oh, Lord! Clear the dance floor!” Andi Whiting called out as she saw Liz run and grab my hand.

“Remember, Lizzie! I wanna cut in at some point!” Tempe called. She then said, “C’mon Brad, let’s dance over in this corner spot.”

“We can switch partners after the ‘Sha la las’, Tempe,” Elizabeth said as she watched her boyfriend and Tempe move off to the side of our center carpet spot.

Elizabeth and I enjoyed ourselves as we danced to this ‘relatively slow’, 150 beats-per-minute song. The biggest roar from our friends happened when I sent Elizabeth into a self-spinning move, while I did an exaggerated ‘duck-walk’ around her tightly spinning body to Morrison’s, “Slipping and a-sliding ... All along the waterfall with you, my Brown-eyed Girl.”

During the, ‘Sha la la‘ chorus, I led Elizabeth and myself through a series of alternating overhead turns. When that Van Morrison’s chorus ended, I gracefully turned Elizabeth, and handed her off to Brad’s waiting hand. At the same time, Tempe used the spin Brad led her into, and reached her hand out to mine to complete that smooth transfer of dance partners.

“Nicely done, Brad!” I said as I watched my friend immediately lead Elizabeth in a series of overhead turns and free spin turns as he kept his ‘Triple-step-Triple-step-Rock-step’ footwork going to the music.

With Tempe, I led, and then mirrored each of the turns and spins I had her perform. We both did inside and outside overhead turns, waist level free spins and I ended that sequence of moves by having her continually spin under my right-handed lead.

Because of her gymnastics experience, Tempe easily maintained that spinning action, so when Van Morrison’s final, “Sha la las...” was sung, I redid my ‘duck-walk’ around Tempe’s rotating body. I made sure to time my capture of Tempe’s overhead hand with the final, “Dee dah la dee dah la dee dah!

That was great, Mike!” Tempe cried as she tried to catch her breath with her arms draped over my shoulders.

“Tempe, you were great dancing there,” Liz huskily said as she too struggled slightly with her breath.

“Like you guys said in class ... having a good lead makes for ... a good follower. Brad, you led me ... real well!” Tempe stated through some halting breathes.

“That was fun, wasn’t it?” Brad said as he slowly reached up to give me a high-five.

“Hey, folks!” Sammy called out as she hit the stop button on her stereo system. “It’s a tad past nine, so if we’re gonna get in the pool or hot-tub; we probably should head in that direction.”

“Remember, if you have any makeup or body paint on, there’s a shower/bathroom at the pool house or use one of the two bathrooms down the hallway,” Lynette loudly said as a reminder to help keep both the pool and hot-tub relatively clean.

“C’mon, E, Tempe, Mike, let’s go back to the back bedroom,” Brick softly said with a wave of her hand. She then added, “We’ve gotta put our swimsuits on, and you two can get your makeup washed off.”

“Sounds good to me,” Tempe replied and pulled me along, as Brick and Eda scurried down the hallway to the guest house’s master bedroom.

Brick and Eda didn’t waste a second’s time getting out of their Wonder Woman and soccer player costumes. Both Masciotro girls were down to the bras and panties when I shut the bedroom door behind Tempe into the bedroom.

“I’m guessing you’ve been out of your clothes a time or two with these girls,” Tempe chuckled as Lisa whipped off her strapless bra, while E rummaged topless through her gym bag for their bikinis.

“Yeah, a time ... or two,” I laughed as I followed Tempe into the bathroom to wash our faces.

“We’ve been in Sammy’s hot-tub without our suits on,” Brick replied as she reached behind her back to slip the plastic clasp through the looped end of her aqua blue bikini top.

“You have, have you!” Tempe exclaimed as she washed her face with some Ivory-Soap.

“Just once,” Eda replied as she pulled her flowered French cut bottoms up over her bubble butt. “It was a couple of weeks ago when Paul and Cathy McGregory were down here for the weekend.”

“I remember that weekend. I was at both your Friday and Sunday shows at the Aeolian,” Tempe said as she examined her face in the mirror before scrubbing around her eyes a little more with her wash cloth.

“You came to both our shows? I just saw you at the Sunday one,” I asked as I splashed water to rinse the soap from my face.

“Yup. I went by myself to the Friday show. Folks were all crowded around, so I just stayed over by the side window. When Tina wanted to hear you, I went with her on Sunday,” Tempe replied through a towel.

“That’s nice to hear, Tempe,” Eda replied as the two Masciotro sisters stood in the doorway in their bikinis, with towels slung over their shoulders.

“C’mon, Cuda! I wanna get a spot in the hot-tub!” Brick playfully whined as I dried my face off with the hand towel Tempe just used.

“You’re a bossy little thing, aren’t you, Brick?” I chuckled as I struggled with getting the wrestling tights down without pulling my navy swimming trucks down, too.

“Just yank everything down and then pull your trunks back on, Cuda,” Eda said.

“It’s not like we haven’t seen your equipment before, Mike,” Tempe laughed.

“In a much bigger state than it is now, too!” Brick laughed.

“I’d still rather ... do it ... like this,” I huffed as I held onto the waist-band of my navy trunks with one hand and pulled the tights off with my other one.

“Oh, I like your bikinis,” Tempe said as the four of us walked out of the bedroom.

“Thanks, we got these at the Galleria, Downtown this weekend,” Eda replied.

“I’ve only been down there once,” Tempe said as we walked towards the side door, closest to the pool-room’s back entrance.

“I haven’t been able to find a good underwire bikini top like yours,” Brick said to Tempe as she put her right hand under left boob to give it a little lift.

“I found this at a little Mom and Pop beach store in Grand Bend, last summer. You’re right, though, good supportive bikini tops are hard to find, aren’t they?” Tempe said as the four of us jogged the short distance between the guest house and the pool room at the back of the main Labatt house.

“Is that Sammy’s mom and dad?” Tempe asked when we walked into the enclosed pool room.

“Yuppers, that’s her dad, William, and her step-mom, Katie. You best call him, Mister, while Katie is good with us calling her...” I replied as I escorted Tempe towards Sammy’s parents.

“Hello, Mike!” Katie Labatt said as the two of us walked over to them.

“Mr. Labatt, Ms. Katie, this is Tempe Sullivan. She’s my NIS partner this week at school,” I said as an introduction.

“Tempe, what a pretty name for a beautiful girl,” Katie replied as she switched her bottle of Blue to her left hand and reached up from her recliner towards Tempe.

“It’s nice to meet you, Tempe,” Mr. Labatt added as he stood up and gave the navy and white bikinied girl a hug. “Sammy told us a little bit about you at dinner, last night. How are you managing in the NIS program?”

“I was ... a little petrified about being naked at first, but with Mike, Sammy and Lynette’s help, I’m actually doing pretty well with this no clothes thing,” Tempe replied with a grin on her face. “Me, my sister, Tina ... that’s her in the white with strawberries bikini there getting in the hot tub; well, our family are nudists so being without clothes doesn’t really bother me. The posing, the silly actions and the touching aren’t normal nudist things, but I’ve done okay ... so far.”

“I’m glad you seem to be doing well in that program, Tempe. William and I have been to a few nude beaches over in Europe, but we haven’t done anything like that around here,” Katie replied with a smile.

“My folks checked out the Ponderosa Nature Resort near Guelph a couple of times since we moved down here from Ipperwash. It’s a nice resort and fairly reserved, if you’re interested,” Tempe replied with a smile.

“I’m not sure that’s for us, but thanks, Tempe,” Mr. Labatt calmly replied.

“I may get with you or your sister on it, though,” Katie softly said and gave both of us a wink.

“Cuda, Tempe! C’mon! There’s a couple of spots open in the hot-tub!” Eda called out over the loud laughter and cries of joy coming from the heated indoor pool, where twenty to twenty five kids were swimming or fooling around.

“Go before someone from the pool claims them!” Mr. Labatt said as he raised his bottle of Blue at us.

“I love your homes!” Tempe said as we turned to hit the hot-tub.

“Come back anytime Sammy, Mike and the gang are around, Tempe,” Katie replied.

“Hey, Tina,” I said as I sat down between the two Sullivan girls, across from Eda, Brick, Warren and Cano. Anthony and Sammy were lying back in the lounger seats of this large hot-tub. “Are you having a good time?”

“Yeah, Mike. I sure am,” the dark blonde girl replied with a smile as her hand rested on Anthony’s raised knee cap. I also noticed that Anthony’s feet were resting right around Tina’s crotch as she sat close to his reclined position.

“T-Sully is thinking about going into Chemical Engineering at Western, Mike,” Anthony said with a huge grin on his face. I knew from earlier discussions as well as my past-future experiences that Anthony Masciotro was going into Mechanical Engineering at Western, instead of at McMaster University.

“A couple of hardcore math and science geeks, huh!” I laughed and lightly patted Tina’s submerged left knee.

“I really like math and chemistry. My chemistry prof told me I had a flair for solving problems and suggested I get in touch with the chair of the C-E department.”

“I doubt there are many girls in the Chemical or any Engineering departments at Western,” I said before I slipped down and completely submerged my head under the hot bubbling water.

“ ... may be ten to fifteen girls out of one-hundred and twenty students,” I heard Tina say when I popped out of the water and shook my head.

“If anyone can do well in the C-E department, you can, Sis ... Heyyyy!” Tempe said and squealed when the water from my head shake splashed into her face.

“That wasn’t very nice, Cuda,” Brick laughed from across the hot-tub.

“Who says I have to be nice,” I replied and immediately clamped my hand on the Sullivan sisters’ thighs, just above their knees, and rapidly squeezed on those sensitive spots.

As I expected, both Tempe and Tina squealed in surprise and used both of their hands to try and pry my tormenting hand from their leg. Both struggling Sullivan sisters had to duck under the water and scoot their bottoms to the center of the hot-tub to break free from my grip on their thighs.

Without popping up from the water, I felt two sets of hands snake around my bent legs. Fortunately, I had enough advance warning of the Sullivan sisters’ counter-attack to get a lungful of air before I cried, “Shi!” as my body and face were suddenly yanked along the hot-tub seat, and under the bubbling water.

Both Tempe and Tina popped up and frantically worked to keep me forced down in the center of the hot-tub’s swirling waters. My head popped up, and after I got another drag of O2, I cried, “Help, Antho!” before I was once more dunked by the two laughing blonde beauties.

As I was playfully struggling against the Sullivan girls’ offensive onslaught, I decided my best defense was to simply remove them from the playing field. It took a few attempts to get my arms situated along the back of their thighs but once I did, I powered up out of the water with a dripping, laughing Sullivan girl in each of my arms.

When I cried, “Out you go!” both of them wrapped their arms around my head and neck and pleaded, “No! No!“ as I was about to set them down over the edge of the hot-tub.

I laughed and stood back up with both of them clinging to my upper body. I turned to Anthony and laughingly asked, “You want this one?” and slowly leaned over to drop Tina into my older friend’s waiting arms.

With a free arm and hand, I easily twisted Tempe’s body around in my arms. When I had her laughing and semi-squealing in my arms, I applied a relatively light swat to her dripping navy and white bikini covered butt. My smack sounded worse than it was because of the wet suit material.

“Put me down! Put me down! Mike!” Tempe cried but stopped her wiggling and kicking actions.

“You need me to help you, Tempe?” Sammy laughing asked.

“No! You stay where you are, Wushu!” I shouted and rearranged Tempe’s body in my arms so I could sit back down in the hot tub with her in my lap.

“Unless Sammy’s involved, it usually takes two or three of us to wrestle Mike to the ground!” Brick replied as Tempe wiggled her butt down between my legs.

“Gawd almighty! You’re a beast and a half, Mike,” Tina replied from her reclined spot on Anthony’s torso.

As I tried to catch my breath, I turned to Tina and Anthony and huskily said, “I guess with T-Sully resting on you like that, I can forgive you, Ant ... for not giving me a hand there.”

“I figured these tiny girls weren’t gonna overwhelm ya for long, Mike ... and I was right,” Anthony laughed as he moved his left arm to place it across Tina’s tanned stomach.

“I’m gonna get out and cool off in the other pool,” Warren said as he pushed himself up from the deep bucket seat of the hot-tub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.