After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week - Cover

After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 4: Saturday in the Park / 25 or 6 to 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Saturday in the Park / 25 or 6 to 4 - The Energists' NIS program is here. Mike and some of his friends (both at Medway and in Timmins) are the first students to experience the Energists' unique social experiment during Halloween week. This NIS program is different than other NIS stories. For more complete rules & regulations, see Book 4 - Chapter 4 (Start of 11th Grade).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

NIS Day 2 – Morning - Medway High School

8:07pm, Tuesday, October 30, 1979

In the disrobing area outside the main office, I smiled when I saw that Jennifer, Paul, Teresa, and Greg had simply worn their bathrobes over their naked bodies for our early NIS disrobing session. I later found out that all four of them got together at the end of yesterday, and decided they’d go to a restroom and strip from their clothes in semi-private.

Jason Duffy and I allowed Sammy and Tempe to strip off their sweatshirts and blue-jeans before we got out of our clothes. I wasn’t surprised that both girls were braless, but I did a double take when both girls revealed that they came to school commando under their tight jeans.

“That didn’t chaff ya?” I softly asked as they put their jeans in their clothes box.

“I wouldn’t be a happy camper if I had to walk around commando all day in tight jeans,” Tempe chuckled as she lightly placed her right hand between her legs.

I laughed and said, “You and me both.” I then turned to Jason and said, “We’re a little overdressed, my man.”

“Unfortunately, yes,” Jason replied before we both quickly doffed our duds and put them in our assigned boxes.

When I looked back to see Tempe smiling at me, we heard, “These four naked chicks aren’t enough to give you a hard-on, Mike?” from the middle of the crowd

“Yeah, he probably needs to see or feel up, the Blonde-Bomber!” another guy yelled from the middle of the students gathered around.

“Why don’t you step up and say that... !” I shouted over the roar of laughter from the students.

“If someone has something to say about me or what happened in the shower yesterday, please step out and say it to my face,” Mrs. Bumstead interjected as she came out of the main office. When no one said another word, the purple and black sweat-suit clad teacher sarcastically added, “No one’s a bigger person than when they can hide in a crowd.”

Our blonde PE and math teacher then walked over to us and said, “Sorry about interrupting your morning duties. Please continue.”

Tempe shook her head and said, “You had no reason to apologize, Mrs. Bumstead. Whoever said that is just a teeny weeny baby!”

“And someone I’d like to meet without any teachers around to save his sorry ass!” I spat out as I still tried to see who had made those hidden statements.

“Stand down, Mike. Mr. Williamson and I have all this crap covered. Don’t get mixed up in this,” Mrs. Bumstead softly said as I was searching the general area for those two assholes. Thankfully for them, I didn’t recognize their voices or that the crowd didn’t point them out like I hoped they would do.

“Stupid ass, chicken-shits,” Sammy mumbled as she and Jason put their hands on my shoulders and gently pulled me back towards Mrs. Bumstead and the other NIS students.

“They really are big men, when they slink around in the shadows,” Teresa added.

“Got that right, Teresa,” I softly but sternly said as I finally turned away from the general location of those hidden cowards.

After I quickly scanned Teresa’s portly nude body, I noticed she had done a fair bit of personal grooming since yesterday morning. It appeared that she somewhat mirrored Mrs. Bumstead’s pubic area. Her previously large patch of pubic hair was now trimmed and shaved into a trident like spear. Her pubic hair handle was about an inch wide, along her vagina and the trident points extended two inches above Teresa’s clit-hood area.

When the youngest NIS girl saw my raised eyebrows, she laughed and said, “I’m gonna be a mermaid, tomorrow, and my mom thought Poseidon’s Trident would be a neat addition to my naked costume.”

“That is awesome, Teresa! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a girl’s pubes trimmed and shaped like that!” Jennifer exclaimed as she stepped over to the tenth grader and gave her a gentle hug.

“That pretty sharp looking, Teresa,” Greg Smythe whispered as he wrapped his arm over his partner’s shoulder. He then rightly added, “A lot of guys are gonna be staring at you and asking to see between your legs, now.”

“Oh crap ... I didn’t think about that,” Teresa replied as she stared up at her partner’s face.

“We’ll be around to make sure everything’s on the up and up, Teresa,” Paul said as he waved his hand to a group of our football teammates and to Greg, Jason and me.

“We’ll be here for all of you, girls!” Bruce Smythe stated from that group of players. I nodded my appreciation to my teammates as I grabbed a hold of Tempe’s left hand.

Just then, Mr. Williamson stepped out from the main office and said, “If any of you are going to be an NIS volunteer, please come to the main office to get a necklace and a safety whistle. Everybody but the NIS students, you’ve got about two minutes to get to homeroom.”

After our disrobing crowd headed off to their homerooms, Mr. Williamson said, “Come and grab your safety whistles. Also, pay close attention to the announcements for a review of today’s request rules.”

As I held the office door, Mrs. Bumstead said to me, “I’m sorry about this morning, Mike. Hopefully, crap like that won’t happen after this morning’s announcements.”

“What’s going on?”

“Just listen to the announcements, ‘kay,” she replied with an easy smile on her youthful face.

“Again, I’m good with things. You don’t have to do anything,” I said as we walked to the conference room to pick up a safety whistle.

“You wanting to kill a couple idiots this morning tells me a different story, Mike,” Mrs. Bumstead chuckled and waved at us as we headed off towards our homerooms.

“What was that all about with Mrs. B-Stead, Cuda?” Sammy asked as the three of us walked up the side stairwell.

“She just told me to chill about those frickin’ idiots, and that she’s got it covered.”

“What’s she gonna do?” Tempe asked as we stopped at our lockers to get our first two periods note and textbooks.

“She just told me to listen to the announcements,” I replied as I fished out my Music and English books from the top shelf.

“Good morning, NIS folks!” Mr. Ballas said with a smile as we walked into his business administration classroom a few seconds after the late bell.

“Somebody must have had some strawberries or bananas in his Special K, this morning,” Tempe chuckled at our homeroom teacher.

“Close! The Misses made strawberry pancakes!” Mr. Ballas replied as he rubbed his hand over his stomach.

“Oh! Nice!” Elizabeth exclaimed from her seat just behind mine.

The regular Tuesday announcements weren’t all that interesting. The only thing of real interest was hearing that both Mrs. and Mr. Quigley were out sick which meant no fourth period math for us, today!

“Dang, guys! We have the four, five and six off!” Sammy gleefully said as she turned and high-fived me, Heidi and Elizabeth, and gave a big thumbs up to Tempe.

When our vice-principal said that Mrs. Bumstead wanted to make a special announcement about the Naked-in-School program, everyone in our homeroom zeroed into the PA speakers and/or at me.

“Good morning, everyone,” Mrs. Bumstead said. She then paused for a moment before she added, “First off, I’d like to apologize for my comments this morning at the NIS students’ disrobing event. I should not have let a few students’ comments get under my skin. So, again, I’m sorry for my snarky, inappropriate response. Second, I hope to put to rest the story running rampant around the school about what happened in the girls’ shower with a male NIS student and one of my female students ... and with me. For the record, I was indeed naked because I felt if we require students to be naked in front of the opposite gender, then I shouldn’t be afraid to support them in the physical education area. Next, after this male NIS student received relief in the shower, yesterday, he became disoriented and fell in the shower. When I leaned over him to check and make sure he was alright, this student ... Mike Nevins reached up and lightly squeezed my breast while still dazed. So, that is the full story regarding why I was naked in the shower with my students, and that is exactly what happened with this NIS student.”

My fellow homeroom students all turned and stared at me as Mrs. Bumstead spoke over the PA system. A few started to naturally whisper amongst themselves after our PE teacher’s description of yesterday’s showering incident.

Jon Lunby whispered from his seat a couple rows over, “It’s all good, Cuda,” when he saw me with a somewhat peeved look on my face regarding that whispering.

“This will all blow over now, Mike,” Tempe softly said from behind my seat.

“Now,” Mrs. Bumstead said over the PA, “I’d like to make doubly sure that these, ‘Mike saw Mrs. Bumstead naked, or Mike touched her breast stories end, today. Therefore, I am going to voluntarily go naked today and tomorrow ... just like our wonderful group of naked volunteers. So ... if you were wishing to see what Mike saw in the shower, you will have your chance over the next couple of days.”

The buzz in our homeroom and the room next to ours was electric after Mrs. Bumstead announced she was going to go naked for the next two days. I couldn’t help but chuckle when I recalled wondering in my car last night what our PE teacher was going to do to put the ‘shower stories’ to bed. Needless to say, this was NOT one of those possible scenarios I worked up in my mind.

After a few moments to allow the anticipated buzzing to dissipate, Mrs. Bumstead said, “Please listen! I absolutely will not tolerate any touching, and I will not take requests; just as our volunteer students will not tolerate touches or accept requests. Just so I am perfectly clear on this ... I, or the school’s NIS officials will press sexual assault charges against anyone who intentionally assaults or causes someone else to assault me or any naked student’s body. Thank you for your attention, and for respecting the rules of our NIS program.”

“Thank you clarifying what happened, Mrs. Bumstead, and for supporting our NIS students, and the students who have volunteered to be naked,” Mr. Williamson said. “With that in mind, the following students have already come down to the office to get a volunteer’s necklace: Dean Smybarth, Lynette Robertson, Kalena Kharlamov, Andi Whiting, and Patrice Whiteside. I would like to thank them for supporting our NIS students. If there are any other students who are going to volunteer, please come down to the main office to get your necklace and safety whistle, ASAP. Thank you for your attention and have a great Tuesday.”

“That caught me by surprise, too!” Mr. Ballas said as he got up from behind his desk. “Real quick, does everyone know and understand what is and isn’t allowed, today with the NIS students?”

I wasn’t surprised that my eleventh grade homeroom classmates didn’t have any questions about Tuesday’s rules. I was surprised though when Elizabeth stood up and said, “I need to go to the main office, Mr. Ballas.” She turned to Sammy, Tempe and me, and added, “I might as well show you how I’m supporting you guys before I go and get my volunteer’s necklace.”

After her statement, Elizabeth had everyone’s attention. She reached down and lifted her scarlet Medway sweatshirt up over torso and head. As she shook out her long brunette mane of hair, Elizabeth smiled and said, “Tada!” Lizzie’s medium sized breasts were supported in a pretty hunter green demi-cupped bra, which left her pierced nipples completely exposed.

“Hot damn! Lizzie!” Jon Lunby stated from behind the pale skinned, raven-haired beauty after she did a slow turn beside her desk.

“I can’t let your girlfriend, Jonny be one of a handful of naked volunteers, can I?” Elizabeth chuckled as she stuffed her sweatshirt in her book bag. She then turned to Mr. Ballas and asked, “This kinda qualifies as being a naked volunteer, right?”

“I would think so, Elizabeth!” Mr. Ballas chuckled with a head shake at seeing Elizabeth’s gold, three-quarter-inch curved nipple bars. “You need to hustle down to the main office and get a necklace and safety whistle!”

“Does Brad know about this, Liz?” I asked of my long-time elementary school friend as I got out of my desk.

“Nope! I’ll bet he’ll be kinda surprised in second period English when he sees me, huh?”

“I would say so!” Sammy said as we walked towards the door in anticipation of the homeroom ending bell.

“Have fun and be safe, today,” Mr. Ballas said as we left his classroom to head to music, or in Tempe’s case to Mr. Connors’ room for her Canadian History class.

In the back hallway, a group of ninth grade girls and a few tenth grade boys stopped the three of us. The leader of the girls politely asked, “Can we take a closer look at you, Mike, please?”

At the same time, a scrawny guy in a group of four tenth graders, barked, “Move and make your titties dance for us!”

I was going to address the little punk when Tempe calmly stated, “We don’t have to move, dance, or do anything for you, good sir.”

When I saw how well Tempe was handling this, I turned my attention to the young girls and replied, “You have about thirty seconds to look, ladies; then I’ve got to run to class.”

“You have to do the poses or basic movements when we ask you,” another guy stated as he stepped towards Tempe and Sammy.

“No, we don’t,” Sammy replied with a smile as she positioned herself between Tempe and these boys.

“Mr. Marshall, tell these naked girls to do as we instructed!” the first guy said to the nearby math teacher on patrol in the back hallway.

“Excuse me? Did you say, ‘you instructed them’ to do some type pose or movement?” Mr. Marshall asked with a grin on his face.

“I told them to make her boobs dance for us,” the kid replied with a grin on his acne blemished face.

“Get out of my sight, all of you ... now! Before I cite you for being rude and disrespectful to these ladies,” Mr. Marshall sternly instructed these tenth grade boys. His words, besides threatening them, hopefully educated them on what they would need to do in the future to have NIS girls respond to one of their ‘requests’.

“Your balls look a lot bigger than I thought they’d be ... on guys in general,” a pretty little ninth grader said as she knelt down and looked up between my legs.

“You’re gonna see all kinds of genitals if this program continues, sweetie,” I chuckled at her innocent statement, as well as her inquisitive looking face.

“Ha-how big is your penis gonna get, Mike? I saw it hard, yesterday but I was like forty feet from you,” a second ninth grade girl asked.

“It’s a little above average in length ... about seven, seven-and-a-half inches, I think.”

“But it’s a lot thicker than average, isn’t it!” the first ninth grader stated.

“It sure is, girls,” Sammy replied for me as she and Tempe put their hands on my shoulders.

“Okay, ladies, you have about thirty seconds to get to your first period rooms,” Mr. Marshall announced to the group of ninth graders. He then said to Tempe, Sammy and me, “You handled all those kids real well. If you have more trouble with them or anyone, make sure you use that whistle.”

“Thanks, Mr. Marshall,” Sammy replied.

“We will,” Tempe immediately added and then she said, “Gotta run, literally to get to Mr. Connors’ room.”

“You don’t need to run, Tempe. We understand that NIS students may take a little longer to get to their classes due to student requests,” Mr. Marshall said. He then added with a smile, “Just don’t abuse that NIS privilege. Walk fast, please.”

“We will. Thanks, again, Mr. Marshall,” I replied as Sammy and I hustled to the rear stairs, while Tempe turned and booted up the main second floor hallway.

Our first period music class with Mr. Ballows started off relatively uneventful. Neither, Sammy, Jason nor I needed relief, so our ‘Little-Man’ music teacher hit the ground running with a series of basic scales, triplet scales and double time staccato scales as our warm up. He then handed out a couple new pieces, which he said were going to be used for our performance exam, as well as at our London Orchestral Band Competition. I smiled when I saw that these were two classic Chicago songs, Saturday in the Park and 25 or 6 to 4.

Just as we were about to make our first run though of that first Chicago song, Mr. Williamson entered the room and nodded to our smiling music teacher. A small frown crept over my face as I wondered what this was all about as our vice-principal didn’t make a habit of just popping in to our classes.

“Mr. Ballows, do you think I could have a moment of your class time to make a special announcement, which might be of special interest to a couple of your students?” Mr. W asked as he walked to the front of the room. When he smiled at Sammy and Lynette in the front row and then up at me, you didn’t have to be a genius to know that the few students were Mike and two of the Time Bandettes.

When our VP stood alongside our music teacher, he said, “As part of the Naked-in-School Program, Premier Bill Davis and Minister of Education, Dr. Betty Stevenson have created a competition for high school sponsored or student bands to earn the right to perform in a nationally televised NIS concert on Global TV. This concert will be held on Friday, January 4, at the John Labatt Center as a promotional event before this NIS program starts in all Ontario public high schools after Christmas. The competition for this three hour concert will be held on Friday, November 16, also at the John Labatt Center.”

Both Sammy and Lynette immediately turned around in their lower row seats and stared up at me with confused looks on their faces as Mr. Williamson related this NIS concert information to the class as a whole, and to us, specifically.

Listen,’ I mouthed back to them and used my hand to get them to turn towards Mr. W and the Little-Man.

“The winners of this band challenge will not only get to perform live at the John Labatt Center for three hours, each band member will earn a full, two or four-year scholarship to the Ontario College or University of their choosing. This scholarship covers all post-secondary expenses, including tuition and fees, room and board, and all textbooks and school supplies. The runners-up in this competition will also perform at this NIS concert, and will earn a half-scholarship to the College or University of their choosing,” Mr. Williamson said as he read those details from the front of the music room.

“You guys have gotta play in that challenge!” Heidi Amstrong squealed between Sammy and Lynette after Mr. Williamson folded up his piece of paper.

“Yeah, Mike and the Time Bandettes will rule the Naked-in-School concert scene!” Warren Grainger shouted from a few chairs to my right.

I simply grinned and shook my head as Sammy and Cano smiled back up at me. When Mr. Williamson said, “I think it goes without saying that we have a pretty solid rock band, who Mr. Ballows, Mr. Feelt and I believe can win this NIS competition. So, do you, Mike, Samantha or Lynette have any questions about this amazing band competition and concert?”

“If we compete, and hopefully win...” I started to ask before Andi Whiting forcefully cut in with,

“Oh! You’ll win! Cuda! You’ll win it!”

“Hopefully!” I repeated with a nod at Andi, “If we win this competition, will we be required to be naked at the Labatt Center and ... on TV?”

“Oh, lord!” Sammy exclaimed when she heard me mention the on TV part.

“Yes, if you win this competition, you’ll have to do this televised concert naked ... just like you’ll be naked this Friday at the Halloween Dance,” Mr. W replied. He then looked at Sammy and Lynette, and added, “You’ll also need to be naked at this band competition on Friday the sixteenth.”

“All of us will have to be naked?” Lynette asked Mr. W. She then quickly turned back to me with a concerned look on her face.

“Yes, each band member will have to be naked in the competition and at the concert,” our VP said.

My eyebrows went up when both of my band mates stared up at me. They obviously recalled my words from last night’s practice about Eda and Brick, and them NOT going naked on stage with Sammy, Cano and me. Based on their looks, I felt like Sammy and Cano weren’t going to be much help in getting the information we needed for this possible band competition and concert.

“So our Montcalm bandmates, Eda and Lisa would have to be naked, even though Montcalm doesn’t have the NIS program, yet?” I asked.

“That is my understanding. If you are in the NIS competition, then you have to meet all the competition and concert’s requirements,’ Mr. William replied.

Oh, shit, shit, shit,’ I said under my breath at my VP’s statement. The looks on Sammy and Lynette’s faces mirrored my thoughts.

“I’m sure there’s a deadline for signing up for this competition, when is it?” I asked.

Mr. Williamson quickly reopened his papers and ran his finger over it until he looked up at me and said, “The deadline for declaring what band or group is our school’s entry for this competition is ... Friday, the ninth ... a week from this Friday!”

“Do you have the specifics of what they want each band to do at this competition ... like the number of songs we’ll have to play, and is there a specific type of music they’d like to hear ... anything like that?” I asked as I raised my arms up in confusion.

“Let’s see here, I read that over the weekend ... Oh, each band must play one of their original songs, one cover song of their choosing, and they are to submit the names of their three favorite bands. The competition judges will then ask you to play a song from one of those bands’ catalog of songs.”

“They’d want each band to do something like a play-by-ear performance?” Mr. Ballows incredulously asked, mirroring mine and my band mates’ feelings at that surprising competition requirement.

After a moment, Lynette turned back to Mr. W and asked, “So we have to play three songs, with one being a semi-surprise?”

“We can do that, Cano, Cuda,” Sammy said as her frown slowly switched to a grin.

“The question isn’t, Can we do that? Sammy ... but will we do that? There are a lot of things we’ll have to discuss with Eda and Lisa before we commit to this naked competition and concert,” I said as I slumped back into my seat and stared at the ceiling.

“You have to do it, guys! There’s those scholarships and being on TV and...” my fellow trombonist, Kate Van Dorn cried from a few chairs down from me.

“Cuda’s right, we’ve got to talk and see if this right for us,” Lynette said as she smiled up at me.

“Are those scholarships transferable? Like, could I give my scholarship to someone else, if I’m not going to need it? Sammy asked.

“That ... I honestly have no idea on mechanics of those scholarships, Sammy. I will check for you but...” Mr. Williamson replied with a shrug of his shoulders. He then folded up the paper with the NIS information, and he said, “You guys have to decide in a hurry if you’re going to enter into this completion. Each school can have only one band in the competition, and Mr. Ballows and Mr. Feelt said they’d submit the school’s Jazz Band if you Time Bandettes aren’t going to enter this competition.”

“We’ll talk about soon, and probably get our parents’ input, too,” Sammy replied to Mr. Williamson’s statement.

“Mike, you guys gotta do this,” Andrew whispered in my ear as a few students asked Mr. Williamson a few NIS questions about the posing and touching rules for today and tomorrow. My friend then chuckled, “A full ride to university is a damn good deal. My dad said the costs of going to university are gonna go through the roof, and will continue ‘till they reach up to heaven.”

“I know Andrew, I know. I don’t know, though ... if it would be a good thing to have Eda and Brick naked on stage and being naked on Global TV ... my skin is crawling at that thought,” I replied with a frown.

When I turned my attention back to the front, I caught the tail end of Mr. Williamson’s explanation, “ ... soft and gentle is the way to touch both a guy and a girl’s private parts in the NIS program. You just have to picture how you’d want someone to touch you in a simple exploratory manner. Does that help, Elaine?”

“Yes, Sir. I knew guys’ privates were sensitive, but only if they were hit ... not from too much pressure,” Elaine Roonee replied.

Hum,’ I thought, ‘Elaine’s curious about a guy’s private parts. Asking her to help in the shower might be fun.‘ Elaine was another of my St. Pat’s elementary classmates. She was a tall, early maturing girl who was mercilessly picked on by the seventh and eighth grade little heathens like me in elementary school. Elaine was a pretty, but an overweight girl. I noticed as we were changing for Monday’s PE class she did her darnedest not to reveal much of her body to me.

After Mr. Williamson left the music room, the students in music had the attention span of a three-year-old on Christmas morning. It didn’t matter that Mr. Ballows half-way threatened us with a pop playing test. Nothing was going to prevent my class mates from jabbering about the NIS band challenge and concert or the program’s new and exciting rules.

“What are your three favorite groups, Cano?” I heard Jason ask over the den of chaos.

“I’d have to say that Fleetwood Mac and the Eagles would claim two spots,” Lynette replied as she ran her right fingers through her blonde hair. “For the third group ... it would be a tossup between Heart and ... Meatloaf. What do you think, Cuda?”

“Tough, tough call. I kinda liked all your choices. With a couple of my favorite groups, I probably wouldn’t want to be asked to play a couple of their songs on the fly,” I cautiously said as I laid my trombone across my lap.

“Okay, who are your three favorite groups, and who would be three you wouldn’t mind playing-by-ear, Mike?” Warren asked.

“My three favorites would be Pink Floyd, Van Halen and Meatloaf, but I don’t think Pink Floyd’s songs would be something I’d wanna play without some serious practice time. I could live with Meatloaf, The Eagles and ... either Cheap Trick or The Guess Who as possible play by ear groups.”

“I like all those choices, Cuda, Cano,” Sammy added. “I may wanna toss Joan Jett into the mix as she’s my favorite. We’ll definitely have to get Brick’s and Eda’s thoughts on this ... if we decide to enter in this band challenge.”

“Your selection of those three favorite groups is going to be critical, I think,” Mr. Ballows added from his conductor’s chair with “air-quotes” around favorite groups.

“Why?” Andi, Heidi and Sammy all asked at the same time.

“Well, you’ll have to decide who you want to sing lead on this unpracticed song. If you pick Heart, Joan Jett or even Fleetwood Mac, you could possibly eliminate Mike from singing lead on this ‘on-the-fly’ song performance. On your original and cover songs, the judges will be expecting you to nail them. That blind selection song ... that is going to separate the good from the great bands. So ... in my opinion, it would be a lot easier for Sammy, Lynette or one of your Montcalm girls to sing a Cheap Trick, Eagles, Meatloaf or a Guess Who song than it would having Mike sing lead on a Joan Jett, Christy McVie, Stevie Nicks or Ann Wilson type song.”

“Wow! I would never have considered that, Mr. Ballows,” Lynette said as she peered up at me. “Unless it’s a song that just screams ‘girl-vocals’, I ... just think Mike should sing two or all three of our competition songs.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, Cano!” I shouted from my last row seat. “We’ll have to discuss the choice of songs and groups as a whole band, not here in music class. I appreciate your input Mr. Ballows, but...”

“Cuda, you really do need to sing at least two of these songs,” Sammy called out. “We just sound our best when you’re singing lead with us harmonizing off your voice.”

“I appreciate the compliment, Sammy but...”

“There ain’t no but here, Mike!” Kalena stated from the row behind Lynette and Sammy. “This isn’t a knock on the girls’ voices. Your voice is way easier to create a distinctive harmony with than any of the Bandettes. Their voices are all fairly similar, so the backing sounds blend in too much with the lead singer. With your tenor voice...”

“The girls’ voices add to the flavor, not mask it!” Mr. Feelt, our top-flight choir director stated from the music room’s doorway. “I would listen to your band mates and to Kalena on this one, Mike.”

“But I just...”

“We know you’re still not a fan of being highlighted with the Mike and name, and I love that you’ve never tried to take control of things in the band. But now, if we enter this band challenge you’ve got to be the leader ... at least the lead singer of our group,” Lynette confidently stated.

“What she said,” Sammy chuckled as the two naked Bandettes shared a high-five over Heidi’s head in the front row of the music room.

I simply shook my head and sighed after the girls’ and Mr. Feelt’s statements. I appreciated the pat on my shoulder from Andrew, and the Vulcan-Neck-Pinch from Mr. Feelt as I laid my head back and stared at the ceiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.