After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week - Cover

After the Energists: Mike's and Tempe's NIS Week

Copyright© 2018 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 1: Keep Talking

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Keep Talking - The Energists' NIS program is here. Mike and some of his friends (both at Medway and in Timmins) are the first students to experience the Energists' unique social experiment during Halloween week. This NIS program is different than other NIS stories. For more complete rules & regulations, see Book 4 - Chapter 4 (Start of 11th Grade).

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

NIS Day 1 – Morning - Medway High School

8:35am, Monday, October, 29, 1979

“We’re real proud of our varsity girls’ basketball who went toe-to-toe again with top ranked Catholic Central, and took them to double overtime before falling by a score of 77-75. I was at that game and it was one of the best games I’ve witnessed in a long time,” Mr. Williamson said over the school’s PA system. “Lynette Robertson led the Cowboys in scoring and rebounding with a career best 31 points and 17 rebounds. Zupena Zupanzic also reached double digits in point and rebounds with 19 points and 11 rebounds. The other Cowboy to score in double digits was JV call up, Giselle Whiting, who scored 12 points in her first varsity game. Again, we’re all very proud of you, ladies.”

“Man, I wish I had of seen that game,” I said to Sammy as we sat next to each other in Ballas’ business administration classroom.

“I thought about going to it after my Wushu practice, but I got round-housed pretty well in my stomach and didn’t really feel like stopping in for just the second half. Now, I wish I had of gone,” Sammy whispered back to me.

“I didn’t go because I didn’t want to miss the top ranked Crimson Tide versus Virginia Tech football game on CBS. I don’t get to watch a lot of Alabama games, so when they’re on TV, I really like watching them,” I replied and snapped my fingers at the missed opportunity to see our girls play a great game.

“The Bear has the Tide rolling this year, doesn’t he, Cuda?” Jon Lunby whispered from two rows over.

“Roll Tide,” I chuckled back to Jon.

“Lastly, we’ll be holding all the students in their homeroom this morning to go over a very important new school program,” Mr. Williamson said over the PA system. “The rules for this program are extremely important, so students should ask their teachers for any clarifications. If need be, we will extend our homeroom session to continue this discussion. An announcement will be made for teachers to inform the office of their room’s progress.”

“Wonder what that is all about?” Sammy asked of me, Jon, Jason, Elizabeth, Joanne and Heidi, who were all somewhat ignoring the announcements.

“Would the following students please report to the office immediately,” Mr. Williamson said. “Jennifer Rathje, Paul Smybarth, Samantha Labatt, Tempe Sullivan, Mike Nevins, Greg Shewfield, Greg Smythe and Teresa Knapson.

“What the heck?” Sammy muttered as her name, and then mine captured our attention.

“Oh, crap, I forget to get a note from my mom about Friday,” I said as I pushed up from my chair.

“Chop, chop, Sammy, Tempe and Mik-hail,” Mr. Ballas said with a smile. “When you get to the office, please tell Mr. Williamson that Greg Shewfield isn’t here today. He’ll need to know that right away.”

“Sure thing, Mr. Ballas,” I said as Sammy and I made our way towards the door.

“Let’s hang for a second and let Tempe catch with us, Cuda,” Sammy said as we got to the door.

Tempe Sullivan was an attractive, slender girl with mid-back length blondish hair. This was her first year at Medway, and I’m not sure if she had made any real friends since the start of the school year. I know that she’s in several of my classes but she hardly says two words beyond the minimum needed to answer a teacher’s questions. I also think she’s a fairly smart girl because when she’s gotten some tests and quizzes back, I noticed that a small smile would appear for a few seconds and then she’d revert to ‘Tara Maclay’ persona from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

“C’mon, Tempe, you can walk down to the office with us,” I said as I used a little fingering motion to hopefully ‘giddy’ in this timid beauty’s ‘up.’

“You look nice today, Tempe. I like your yellow Hollywood tee and jacket combo, and where did you get that cute red skirt?” Sammy said and asked the five-foot, three-inch petite blonde.

“I got this little skirt at Burlington’s when we went over to Port Huron a couple of weekends ago,” Tempe softly replied as she stepped out in the hallway with us. “Do you know why we are going to the office? I never skip classes and I try to stay out of trouble.”

“I think if you got in any trouble, Tempe, I’d probably die of a heart-attack,” I said and smiled down at the church mouse-like girl.

“I know about moving to a new school, Tempe. I was in your shoes last year, although I didn’t have to move with my family like you did,” Sammy added as we started down the side stairs on our journey to the main office.

“But you, you’re like a goddess here at school. You’re super pretty, you’re a Time Bandette with Mike, you’ve got a black belt in a form of kung-fu, and you’re, well, you’re Samantha Labatt!” Tempe fired off a list of spot on truths about Sammy.

“Well, thanks for some of those compliments, but you’re as pretty as any girl here at school, Tempe. Isn’t she, Cuda?” Sammy exclaimed.

“If I wasn’t playing at our Halloween Dance ... and didn’t have a girlfriend, Tempe, I’d be tempted to ask you to it. I think you’re super PHAT!”

“What?” Tempe confusingly asked as I doubted anyone had ever called or even considered her ‘fat’ in her lifetime.

“His using a different form of that ‘phat’, Tempe,” Sammy chuckled and put her hand on the petite teen’s right shoulder. “Tell her, Cuda!”

“The phat I was calling you, Tempe is spelled, ‘P-H-A-T’ and it stands for ‘Pretty-Hot-And-Tempting!’” I said with a smile as we rounded the corner with the main office dead ahead.

“Hey, Jenn!” Sammy said as our former band mate hobbled quickly along to the main office in her walking boot. “You’re moving pretty good this chilly Monday morning.”

“The ankle is feeling better, for now. If you ask me that at the end of the day, I may have a different reply for you,” Jennifer chuckled as she held the door to the office for us.

“Jenn, this is Tempe Sullivan. She’s relatively new here. Tempe, this is Jennifer Rathje. She used to be in our band but her gymnastics career stole her from us,” I said as we stopped just inside the main office.

“Nice to meet you, Tempe. Where did you go to school before you came here?” Jennifer asked.

“I went to Ipperwash DCS, District Collegiate School. I, uh, was hoping to talk to you about gymnastics, Jennifer. Do you know when the try-outs for the gymnastics team are going to be held?” Tempe asked which surprised me and Sammy.

“I’m not sure, but I’d be happy to go with you to talk to Coach St. Georges. Are you in a gymnastics club around here?” Jennifer asked our suddenly engaging classmate.

“I wanted to talk with you or Kalena about the club you went to last year. I heard that Ms. Kitely is one of the best coaches in the London area.”

“Oh, she is! So I take it you competed at Ipperwash?” Jennifer replied.

“Yes, I won three individual event silver medals and the gold all-round medal at the single ‘A’ OFFASA championships in Sudbury, last year. I also won gold on the beam, and bronze on the parallel bars when I was in grade nine,” Tempe replied without a hint of braggadocio in her voice.

“Holy smokes! Tempe. Why are we just hearing about this stuff from you, now?” Sammy exclaimed.

“Honestly, nobody here has really made an effort to get to know me. I find it hard to talk to people I’m not familiar with but once I get a feel for and think I can trust folks ... I know how to talk regardless of what people, not any of you ... have said about me,” the smiling young girl stated to us.

“We’re definitely gonna have to get you to come out with us, Tempe. I hate that you weren’t able to go to Red Lobster with us a couple of Friday’s ago,” I added with a smile.

“I really would have like that, but as I said to you the other day, I had a family engagement,” Tempe replied.

“Good morning, folks. Why don’t you come into the conference room and have a seat, please,” Mr. Williamson said as a strange man stood behind him with a stupid grin on his face.

‘Something about him just didn’t seem copacetic,’ I thought as I studied at him. This man stood about five-nine, maybe five-ten, and had a major case of ‘Done-Laps-Disease,’ where his belly ‘done-lapped-his belt.’

“Oh, Mr. Ballas asked us to let you know that Greg Shewfield is out sick today,” I said and then turned to sit between Sammy and Tempe with Jennifer, Paul Smybarth, Greg Smythe and Teresa Knapman seated across from us.

“Teresa, what did you think of that new piece of music Mr. Feelt gave us last Thursday, I’m not a big fan of it,” Sammy stated.

“I kinda like it, but I think my group has a better vocal part than your low alto group,” Teresa excitedly said as she leaned forward on the conference table.

“Maybe, but I’m just not that keen on those two Beatles songs,” Sammy replied as she leaned back into her conference chair.

“I wonder what those stacks of papers are for?” Paul Smybarth asked to no one in particular as he pointed to the pile of stapled papers at the head of the table, just to the right of Sammy.

“Want me to snag one, Cuda?” Sammy softly asked as she faked reaching for the pile.

“We’ll get started here shortly, folks,” Mr. Williamson said, “We just going to wait for Jason Duffy to get here. With Greg out with the flu, Jason will be taking Greg’s place ... with you kids.”

“Taking Greg’s place in what?” Jennifer asked.

“Let’s wait on Jason. I promise we won’t keep you in suspense much longer,” Mr. W replied with a smile.

In a little over two minutes, our husky friend, Jason came sauntering into the conference room. “Hey, Jase! How was that reggae band you took Toxic to on Saturday?” I asked.

“Spice! Oh! They were great! We loved it! Crowded dance floor ... mostly hopping to the groove, so I fit right in with everyone, and didn’t embarrass myself or Kalena,” Jason replied.

“Jason if you’ll have a seat here beside me, we’ll get started,” Mr. Williamson said as he moved to sit at the head of the conference table. After our vice-principal took a deep breath, he slowly exhaled and then said, “You eight kids are probably not going to be happy with me, or any adult here at school today, and maybe not for a good while. Let me just hand these out. Here, Jason, if you’d take one and pass them down ... same on this side, Samantha ... Here are the written instructions and requirements for a new Ministry of Education program called...”

“Oh, shit, no,” I softly whispered as I saw the initial’s ‘N-I-S‘ along with ‘Program for Ontario High School Students‘ on the cover page of my stapled information package. “Why are you doing this to me ... us,” I muttered.

In an instant, an Energists’ time-stop bubble surrounded me. Two of my alien friends, and I’m using that endearment in a very loose manner at the moment, appeared and sat on the conference table.

“Good morning, Dr. Mike, I am Hawking Gamma Educator and...” the smaller of the two Energists said.

“I don’t care who you are, right now and it sure as hell isn’t a good morning!” I snapped at the two small beings. “What is this crap and why are you doing this to me, my friends and school-mates?” I waved the NIS program packet at these grinning Energist beings and then towards the ‘frozen’, aghast looking students sitting around the conference table.

“Dr. Mike, first off, I am Einstein Beta Science. It is nice to finally meet you in person,” the slightly taller and heavier looking Energist replied. He then took the NIS program packet from my hands and rhetorically asked, “Have we not provided you with all the ‘gifts’ that were promised for your return high school adventure?”

Hawking Gamma then added, “I see a strapping six-foot-three, two-hundred and twenty-two pound man-child here. If I recall, you were five-foot-nine-inches and barely weighted a ‘buck-sixty’ during your past high school experience. You were not a ‘Rock-Star’ as Dr. Candi calls you. Hasn’t our ‘Super-Computer’ provided you with terrific monetary gifts, musical, as well as personal advantages?”

“You have done a ton of things for me, and I’m grateful for all of them,” I replied.

“Search your memories, now, and see the one condition we, Energists stipulated for your return, and for all those ‘gifts’, Dr. Mike,” Einstein Beta softly said as he pointed to his own relatively large head.

In an instant, I recalled with a major grimace, that I indeed agreed to participate in the Energists’ social experiment called, ‘The Naked-In-School Program.’ I had to chuckle as I remembered that they learned about this from my readings on the StoriesOnLine website.

I took several deep breaths to calm my nerves. After I sighed, I said, “I agreed to this ... but why are you making my friends and classmates do this? They definitely didn’t agree to all this.” I asked as I swept my arm around the table.

“For a highly educated man, Dr. Mike ... that was a big-league ‘duhh’ type question,” Hawking Gamma chuckled.

“You can’t have a ‘Naked-In-School’...” Einstein Beta began to state, when I snapped off,

“A Naked-In-School program without the school and the students ... Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!” I added out of frustration. I wasn’t pissed about what their program might involve; I was pissed about getting my ‘innocent’ friends and classmates snookered in this ‘imaginary’ yet now ‘all too real’ social experiment. I then smiled at my Energists friends and said, “If my memory is right, I ... you will stop this little experiment if it causes major physical or psychological harm to the students, right?”

“We agreed to do that, yes. But we are the arbiters of that decision, Dr. Mike,” Einstein Beta replied. “You may plead your case, if you feel it is necessary, and then we will examine all the data on this program. You may not know this, but we have started this NIS program at ten schools around your province; not just here at Medway High School. Therefore, we will incorporate all their experiences in any decision regarding this program’s viability.”

“Additionally, Dr. Mike, we simply set the wheels in motion for the NIS program,” Hawking Gamma said.

“We had nothing to do with the specific rules or requirements for you students. It was the adults in your government and various school administrations that fully developed this plan,” Einstein Beta added.

“Don’t try to pass the buck down the chain of command. Our Captains and Majors aren’t to blame for a General’s cluster-fuck!“ I stated with a smile.

“And we as the Generals will listen to our staff-sergeant’s input and then decide what to do should this indeed turn into a cluster-fuck for all the non-commissioned officers ... as you so elegantly implied,” Hawking Gamma chuckled in return.

“So, unless you have any other pertinent issues or questions, Dr. Mike, would you like to get back with your ‘soldiers,’ and find out what your ‘mid-level officers’ have in store for you this week, and over the remainder of your second journey through high school,” Einstein Beta said.

“I don’t have any other questions on this NIS program garbage, but uh ... do you have any word on the possibility of getting me back to my old timeline?”

“We have ... made some progress on that issue but...” Hawking Gamma replied.

“We still aren’t to the level that we would risk losing you and the timeline you have put us on at our home, Energa!” Einstein Beta interjected with a frown on his grayish face.

“I still have faith that you’ll get a handle on that ‘googly wicket,’ I confidently said and reached out to give each of these little aliens a soft high-5.

“Ha! We have taken more to the game of cricket than baseball on Energa. I’m sure my brethren will get a good laugh out of your wonderful bowler’s comment,” Einstein Beta chuckled.

“Have fun with this, Dr. Mike and as always, we’ll be keeping close tabs on you and this NIS program,” Hawking Gamma laughed as my two Energists slowly vanished into nothingness, and their time-stop bubble hissed and dissipated from around the others in the conference room.

“ ... the Naked-In-School Program for Ontario High School Students,” Mr. Williamson’s opening statement was finished as if nothing happened around me.

“What do you mean by, ‘naked in school’ for high school students?” Paul Smybarth incredulously asked as he held that packet in his fingertips like it was covered with Ebola infected blood.

“This is a joke, right, Mr. Williamson?” Jennifer softly asked as she flipped through the packet without reading it.

“No, Jennifer, this isn’t a joke,” Mr. W replied and looked at the astonished faces of my seven classmates. When he stared at me, I smiled at him and gave him a small ‘negative’ head shake.

“This is what you were referring to on Friday when I was in your office, wasn’t it?” I asked as I dropped my head down to my chest.

“It was ... I hope you understand that I wasn’t able to tell you about this,” Mr. Williamson replied. After taking a moment to gather his thoughts, he then said, “It is my responsibility to select and now inform you that you are the first eight students at Medway who will spend this week at school ... naked. In a few moments, I’ll go over what is expected of you, your rights as Naked-in-School or ‘NIS’ students, and the safety precautions we have in place to ensure you are not physically or psychologically harmed. First, I would like to introduce you to Mr. David Bassett. He is from the Ministry of Education and will help monitor this program’s progress and your compliance with all the rules and regulations.”

“Good morning, boys and girls,” Mr. Bassett said as he stepped up from the rear of the room. Just way he said boys, and especially ‘girls’ had the hair on my arms standing straight up. I glared at him and he immediately locked his eyes onto mine as he added, “I want to make this as painless for you as possible, so the first thing we need you to do is strip off your clothes and bring them over to one of these bins, please.”

“I’m not taking my clothes off here at school for you or for anyone!” Teresa Knapson snapped and wrapped her arms under her breasts.

“There’s no fuckin’ way I’m strippin’ here!” Greg Smythe immediately added. The two tenth graders’ statements were echoed by Jennifer, Paul and Jason.

I turned towards Sammy and saw that her emotions were slowly boiling, and I fully expected Ms. Wushu fighter girl to appear at any second. I then turned to Tempe, who had simply curled into a tight ball with her arms wrapped around her tucked up knees in the chair beside me.

“If you don’t comply with my command to strip off your clothes, we will be compelled to remove your clothes for you, and you’ll be required to do an additional week in this program,” Mr. Bassett said with a smile.

“Please folks, get up from your chairs and do what Mr. Bassett told you to do,” Mr. Williamson softly said as he pushed back from the table. “I don’t want to see you forcibly stripped and be required to do another week in this program.”

I looked across the table to Paul and Jennifer and nodded to them to get started with that bullshit command. I turned my head towards Mr. Bassett and pushed my chair back and touched Sammy on her shoulder to get her to do the same. When I stood up all of us but Tempe and Teresa had at least pushed their chairs from the table to begin this stripping process.

“You two girls get a move on it,” Mr. Bassett stated as he stepped towards Tempe with a leer on his face.

“I, I can’t da-do this,” Tempe muttered as she tightened her grip around her bent knees and rocked in her chair.

“I’m NOT taking my clothes off!” Teresa shouted as she started to cry. I saw that she had a ‘death-grip’ on the arms of her chair as Jennifer leaned down to try and comfort the tenth grade girl.

“If you don’t get a move on it, young lady, I will have to help you, and you’ll have to do it next week as well,” Mr. Bassett said as he stood behind Tempe.

Just as he was about to put his hand on Tempe’s rocking shoulder, I calmly said, “If you lay a finger on her, you’re next vehicle ride will be in either an ambulance or a hearse.”

“Are you threatening a government official, young man?” Mr. Bassett hotly said as he looked up at me.

“That’s not a threat, Mr. Bassett,” I softly replied as I leaned down and hugged Tempe around her upper back and shoulders.

“Mike won’t get a chance to kill you,” Sammy confidently replied with fire in her blue eyes, “because ... I WILL take you out in a heartbeat if you touch or threaten either of these frightened girls, again.”

“Mike, Samantha, please! Mr. Bassett, back away from the table,” Mr. Williamson said as he moved around and put his right hand on Sammy’s shoulder.

Sammy used all the control she could muster in not reacting to Mr. Williamson’s words or to his touch on her shoulder.

“They have to strip as in the program’s rules, Tom,” Mr. Bassett said to our VP as he smartly took a few steps back from me and Sammy.

“And we will,” Jennifer said as she had managed to have Teresa ease her death-grip on her chair.

“If this dumb-ass program is designed to help students in some ‘bass-ackward’ way, then you’re fucking failing at it miserably!” Paul Smybarth said from across the table as he tossed his Rugby shirt into his chair.

“You got that right, Paul!” Jason exclaimed as he had his dress shirt nearly unbuttoned.

“Tell this freckin’ government official to back his fat ass up to that wall and let us help our friends with YOUR program,” I spat out to my vice-principal.

“Are you going to allow them to talk to you or me like that? You’re the person in charge of school discipline, aren’t you, Tom?” Mr. Bassett defiantly said as the ‘chicken-shit’ backed even further away from me when I glared up at him.

“I believe if we’re requiring them to strip off their clothes, I can allow a little leeway with their responses to these requirements. This isn’t a walk in the park for them,” Mr. W said as he patted Sammy’s shoulders and then leaned down alongside me to check on Tempe.

“C’mon, Tempe, you don’t have a choice, here, Sweetie,” Mr. Williamson whispered into her ear.

“I-I ca-can’t do this, Mr. Wa-Williamson. I’m-ah, I’m not like other girls,” we both heard her soft voice stammer in reply.

“How are you unlike the others, Tempe,” Mr. W softly asked.

Tempe looked up from between her bent knees for the first time, and stared at me for a moment. She then choked back a few tears and sniffles and barely said, “My ga-girl parts don’t look like other girls.”

“Tempe, I’m sure...” Mr. Williamson started to respond but I put my hand on his arm and mouthed, ‘Let me and Sammy do this.’ With a raised eye-brow, our VP and my basketball coach simply smiled, stood up and moved to give Sammy that space alongside Tempe’s seated body.

“Tempe, every girl’s ‘lady parts‘ are different, aren’t they, Sammy?” I softly whispered and rubbed my frightened classmate’s left shin.

“Guys’ parts are all different, too, Tempe,” Sammy replied. She then looked at me and added, “When you see Mike’s penis, for example, it will definitely... look different than other guys, I can guarantee you that,” she chuckled hoping to bring a bit of levity to this situation.

Jennifer heard what Sammy said to Tempe and offered, “My vagina is way different from Sammy’s, and I’m sure yours will be, too. What about your lady parts has you so flustered, Tempe?”

“My ... ma-my vaginal lips are like ... super la-large and-and it almost looks like a little boy’s ta-thingy hanging down from my...” Tempe stuttered and sniffled out her reply.

I immediately turned to Sammy and watched as she smiled and whispered, “Cano.”

I returned her smile, and a mental picture of the page in this program’s pamphlet, ‘Naked Volunteers’ flashed in my mind. “Mr. Williamson, can you have Lynette please come down here? I think she might be a huge help for Tempe.”

“Why? What can Lynette do to help?” Mr. W replied but started to walk towards the door.

“Trust us on this, Sir,” Sammy simply said as she smiled up at our VP.

“Why don’t you step out with me and give these kids some privacy in taking off their clothes, Mr. Bassett?” Mr. Williamson said as he opened the door.

“But there’s supposed to be an adult with them as they strip off their clothes,” Mr. Bassett commented. When Sammy glared at him and took a semi-combative martial posture, the government official quickly stepped towards the door.

“Teresa, honey, do you need some help?” Jennifer softly asked as she stood next to the trembling tenth grader in just her pink bra and panties, and her black walking boot. “C’mon, you can match me in the clothing department, can’t you?”

“Will you help me with this?” Teresa softly replied through her tears, and rested her head on Jennifer’s bare shoulder.

“Lift your arms up for me, Teresa.” Jennifer replied and then smiled at Greg Smythe, the other tenth grader in the room. Greg was now down to his boxer shorts, and when Jennifer softly said, “Be a gentleman, Greg and help me pull Teresa’s sweater up ‘n over her head.”

“Uh ... okay, Jenn,” Greg replied with his left hand down in front of his obviously tenting boxers.

“Here we go, Teresa. Ready?” Jennifer whispered as she and Greg slowly pulled the orange sweater over her portly body and her dark auburny-brown topped head.

“Wow, Teresa! Your-your boobs ... your breasts are awesome,” Greg softly exclaimed as the tenth grader’s braless, firm breasts were exposed to us before she quickly lowered her arms and used her hands to cover her bare breasts.

“Teresa, you should have told me you didn’t have a bra on, so I could have taken mine off first,” Jennifer stated as she wrapped the trembling, topless girl in her arms. “Paul, be a doll and unhook my bra, please,” Jennifer asked as she looked over her shoulder to her fellow twelfth grader.

“Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine Jennifer Rathje saying that to me,” Paul chuckled as he stepped up to Jenn’s tanned back and made short work of the double-hooks on her pink bra.

I chuckled at Paul’s words, and turned to Sammy. “We might as well get with this bat-shit crazy program, too.” With those words, I stepped back from Tempe and quickly doffed my London Knight’s jersey. In short order I was down to my ‘Thor-themed’ boxers.

Sammy was matching me item for item in our stripping action. After her firm B-sized breasts came into view, she said, “Are you guys and gals ready to do this final step?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” Jason Duffy replied.

“Let’s do this together, ‘kay?” Jennifer asked as she saw everyone but Tempe in just our underwear or panties.

“I can’t do this!” Teresa cried and bent down in a crouched ball.

Just then the conference door opened, and Mr. Williamson led Lynette into the room. Mr. Bassett also crept into the room and stood along the far wall.

“Oh! My! God! This is really happening and ... you guys are the first ones!” Lynette exclaimed as she turned to look at us standing with in just our boxers or panties. When Lynette saw Teresa crouched at the end of the conference table, and Tempe still fully dressed sitting in a ball, she knelt down beside Teresa and said, “Oh, you poor thing. How can I help?”

“I-I can’t take my panties off! Ma-my ... I’ve ga-got like a fa-forest down there ... under my pa-panties ... and I-I ca-can’t have boys sa-see me like tha-that,” Teresa hysterically cried as Lynette and Jennifer wrapped the young girl up in their arms.

“We can help her with that,” Mr. Williamson softly said as he put his hands on Lynette’s and Jenn’s shoulders. “The school nurse has clippers, which she or...”

“Can I use them with Teresa, Sir?” Jennifer asked Mr. W.

“I don’t see why you can’t help with that task, Jennifer,” our vice-principal said and then squeezed Lynette’s shoulder and nodded towards our location with Tempe.

“Hey guys,” Lynette softly said as she shook her blonde head in disbelief as she walked over to our near naked bodies.

I pulled Lynette in for a hug and to whisper, “Tempe is in full blown panic mode, and I think you might be able to snap her out of it.”

“How, why is she like this? ... She’s absolutely petrified,” Lynette whispered back to me.

“She mentioned something about having super large ... pussy lips. She said they almost look like a little boy’s penis hanging down. When Sammy and I heard that, we both thought about...”

“My ‘Lava-Lips’. What do you want me to do for her, Mike?” Lynette asked.

“Did you get a chance to read or hear about the volunteer aspects of this dumb-ass program?” I asked with a neutral expression in my tone and on my face.

“We were just getting into that in our homeroom when I was called down here. Why?”

“I hate to ask you this, but if there ever was a time for you to be a naked volunteer and show your ... lava lips to anyone, it’s now ... with Tempe. I think if she sees your pussy lips, along with Sammy’s and Jennifer’s different looking pussies, I think it may help set her mind at ease.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.