Making a Small Motel Profitable - Cover

Making a Small Motel Profitable

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - Personal services make all the difference.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Sharing   Interracial   Water Sports   Prostitution  

A couple months later Ollie heard from Evie. She was pregnant for sure this time, screwing the balls off her brothers while being very careless with her new birth control. She didn’t respond and they never heard any more from the trio.

With Ollie’s careful record-keeping, she knew the first time she had connected with Carl and that became their anniversary. It was Carl’s idea to go back to the motel and celebrate. As they drove up she commented the place seemed to be well maintained and there was an attractive woman who appeared to be in her later twenties behind the counter. After they registered, Carl used the code word to indicate that they wanted some special services.

The woman, with “Anita” on her name badge, said, “I don’t recognize you. Do you have our premier membership card?” That was an idea Carl had to handle the identification of clients who had been screened. Ollie pulled out one that she had kept and presented it.

The woman’s eyes widened and she said, “This is the very first one! How did you get that?”

Ollie smiled as she said modestly, “Because my parents were the previous owners and I was the very first one to provide special guest services.”

Anita broke into a grin and said, “My shift will be over at 8 o’clock and my husband and I would be happy to get together with you. We work as a team or independently as needed.” Ollie looked over at Carl who nodded. It was set.

This was an adults-only day and they went down to check out the refurbished indoor pool. The sign on the wall inside said, “suits optional today”. Nobody else was there, not that it would’ve mattered to this couple, so they complied with the suggestion and were enjoying themselves when a couple of businessman guests came in. Seeing Ollie bouncing around in the buff, they complied and she got an interesting eyeful of some half-filled peckers.

They walked down the street to a restaurant they hadn’t eaten at for a long time and returned to the room just before Anita knocked on the door. She was an eyeful, clearly of Latino origin with long black hair and a vivacious smile. Her husband, Juan, carried a cooler and some champagne flutes. He quickly set those up and poured bubbly and the anniversary was toasted.

There were lots of questions going back and forth as they got into the second bottle. Anita and her husband had only owned the motel for a few months and had heard the history very sketchily, so were delighted to get the real details.

Then Ollie’s questioning revealed their story. They had come from Central America and were undocumented. They were barely surviving on menial jobs when Anita was hired for housekeeping. A while later her husband did some part-time maintenance on the motel. She quickly figured out from the evidence in the rooms she cleaned up, and from what she overheard, what services were being offered to select clients.

She had been to a nonprofit clinic and from the first time since her marriage had some effective birth control which she prized in spite of her religious upbringing. When she had made friends with the middle-aged woman who was currently visiting the guest rooms, she wondered if that was something she could do to greatly increase their income.

Both she and her husband had been good religious virgins at their wedding and she had delightedly taken to the bedroom arts. Even their limited access to the Internet had opened her eyes to a whole different world out there and their own lovemaking would turn into raw lust as they talked about things they had seen and read about.

When she decided to work in “guest services” in addition to the housekeeping, she cautiously approached her husband. He was shocked at first but she could tell that he was considering her pussy in a different way the next time they coupled. She began role playing about what she could have done that day and he responded with vigor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.