Making a Small Motel Profitable - Cover

Making a Small Motel Profitable

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Personal services make all the difference.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Sharing   Interracial   Water Sports   Prostitution  

This organized duo kept on track and celebrated their two-year anniversary with a weekend at a luxury resort. Carl had his VP in marketing and Ollie had her degree. They were ready for the next phase and had talked a little bit about that. He made enough money that she decided to take a break and not do her internship right away. Carl loved having all her intimate attention after so much time.

Her Mom and step-dad were looking at retirement and got a good price for the flourishing motel which had been paid for long ago. They bought a good used motor home and felt free as birds for a change. They decided to move every few months from place to place where the season had the most to offer and have fun exploring the new locale.

It was Christmas time and they were in southern Arizona, desert country. Ollie and Carl flew to be with them for the holidays, missing their company and wanting to see that part of the country anyway. Temperatures were pleasant and getting so much sunshine was a real change from where they lived.

The motor home was plenty big for the travelling couple but got a bit cozy for four. The visitors didn’t mind although they were used to more privacy. Ollie announced at the dinner after their arrival, “Hey, we’re family, more or less, and we’re all mature adults, more or less [grin], so I’m not going to take extra pains to be modest.” Looking at her mom, “Or be quiet with my lover either.”

Madge laughed, “Good! I didn’t think you’d crimp my style. As a matter of fact, I’m usually hanging around in here au naturale. My tits and Barry’s parts really do ‘hang’. You good with that?”

Ollie joined in, “Sounds like fun to me. You’ve been wanting to see what Carl bonks me with for a long time so here is your chance! C’mon sweetie, let it all hang out too.” The women stood up and stripped so the men followed suit. There was lots of eyeballing as they adjourned to the couches with fresh drinks. As those hit, Ollie began giving beaver shots to her step-dad. Mom noticed and wasn’t going to be outdone.

The guys got into the game and quit resisting the natural reaction of their penises which rose in appreciation. More eyeballing revealed that the older one was uncut and bent to the right a bit while Carl’s was trimmed, a bit thicker, and curved left and up.

Madge found some music on her phone and dimmed the light, “I need to see if your boyfriend can dance.” Seemed like a plausible excuse to feel his parts near hers, she thought with her tipsy mind. That was undoubtedly influenced by the simple fact she hadn’t had any strange since she gave up whoring. “Mmmm,” she thought, “I like the feeling of that hot hardness against my belly. Hope he likes feeling my tits on his chest.”

Ollie was having similar thoughts as she felt her step-dad’s dick for the first time. She felt her pussy moisten and silently thanked her mom for the idea. Barry reached down and cupped her firm buns with both hands and made little pumping motions like he was fucking her belly button. His precum lubricated the belly indentations.

When the next song stopped, Ollie announced, “OK, horny toads, listen up. None of the boy-girl combos are genetically related so there is no reason we can’t have a good family fuck-fest. Anybody have any objections?” Hearing none she put Barry on his back and mounted him promptly, easily done thanks to the mutual readiness.

Carl and Madge took a good look and headed for the main bedroom. Madge was a bit woozy with the liquor and lust so just laid back in wide-thighed invitation and moaned in appreciation as the nice younger cock slithered into her soaking snatch. She pulled his face to a tit and he got the idea. He could just hold still and suck while her hips took care of providing the pleasurable friction for their parts.

He had to keep diverting his mind away from realizing just where his cock was now embedded but the alcohol kept that from being very effective. With a loud groan he began spurting.

In the other room Ollie climaxed when she heard her lover’s sperm being dumped into the very womb she was conceived in. His body was going in right where her body came out. And this male meat inside her right now had been in her mother’s pussy many times. They would both have received the same sperm, twice over. God that was hot! She came again as her clamping cunt pushed Barry over the top.

Both couples had rested for a few minutes when Carl came to where Ollie was lying on top of Barry. He pushed her legs apart and Barry’s limp noodle fell out so he pushed his own still-firm tool into her drooling hole. Madge squeaked as she saw that happen, having followed, and her fingers went to her own dripping labia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.