IT’S A LIVING
Chapter 4

 

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My name is John, my mom is Cory. She works in the field of haberdashery, and I am a pornographer. This is our story...

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

She ordered the Lamb Chop meal and I got the Ribeye Steak. After ordering, I felt her hand on my leg. As she did that, she said, “This is what you want, isn’t it, Johnny?”

“Cory, you have been my ... my idol for as long as I can remember” I began to get misty-eyed. “Even before Dick was gone I had ... feelings and dreams about you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, those kinds of dreams ... Mom!”

“That’s the first time you called me that in two days.”

Things got quiet until our food came. We ate, feeding one another occasionally, which was very erotic, at least, to me. I’ve seen TOM JONES more than once!

It caused our evening to last longer than I had expected. I paid the bill, she insisted on paying the tip, and we headed back.

No visit to the PDI tonight!

After getting back inside the only home I’ve ever lived in, Cory took me to the ‘Production Room’ asking to see one of my finished movies.

That surprised me, but I understood. I opened the closet and opened the fireproof three drawer cabinet file I kept all that in.

She bumped me out of the way to see exactly what there was. As she looked, I explained, “I have every movie I have ever made, in six different media. The bottom drawer has my blank media to replace anything I need to replace.”

She pulled out the bottom drawer which was full to the brim. She said, “Unbelievable, John!”

She closed it, went back to the top drawer, and found a DVD labeled “Scotty Anal DP!”

She took it, I closed up and secured it, and she walked into the living room putting the DVD in and she sat down, pulling me to sit by her.


“Mother, if we are about to do what I think, let’s go to my room, please?”

She slapped my face again, got up and went to her room. Dammit John, you did it again!

I got up, changed into something to sleep in, then I went to the kitchen to have a light snack,

Unfortunately, I found Cory sitting at the dinner table with a couple of microwaved Hot Pockets.

I gave her a look, she offered me the second one saying, “Sorry I slapped you, John. I’m not really sure why I did that.”

“Because I was being a presumptuous ass, that’s why Cory.”

“Honey,” she said putting her hand on mind. “I have been feeling odd about the fact that I am about to turn 40 years old.”

“With the chance of being slapped again, let me show you someone who I imagine you look like, please?”

“OK, go ahead!” she said taking a bite of her Hot Pocket.

I feverishly tried to find a picture of Cory Chase fully dressed, finally finding her in a very lowcut Halloween outfit. Then I handed her my phone!

“Oh, yes ... I’ve been told I looked like her before. And yes, I know she is a pornographic actress.”

Relieved, but now I wondered aloud, “Who told you?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.