IT’S A LIVING - Cover

IT’S A LIVING

 

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name is John, my mom is Cory. She works in the field of haberdashery, and I am a pornographer. This is our story...

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

“Actually, I was checking out your nice ass, Cory,” I said wondering if that would garner me a slap in the face.

It didn’t!

“I really did feel like I was out on a date, for the first time in a very long time, Johnny!”

“Well,” I said, “If you can recall, how did your last date end?”

My goodness how she blushed in response to that remark. I was in no hurry to rush anything between us, so I simply, leaned close enough to give her a kiss on the cheek, followed by saying, “Good night Cory, until the next time!”

*******

I headed off to bed, with a smile on my face, hopeful I might just dream about my mother.

No such luck, but I did have a nice sleep, until there was a knock on my door.

“Come in,” I said.

“Excuse me,” Cory said opening the door. “I did as you suggested and told my employees I wouldn’t be in on Monday unless there was a problem.”

“Good for you, Pretty Mama,” I said proud of her.

She came into the room and sat down on my bed and said, “I had a wonderful time last night, and to answer your question, at the end of my last date, you were conceived.”

“Does that mean that you haven’t had sex since that night?”

The slap wasn’t terribly hard, but I deserved it. She stood up and said, “Breakfast will be in ten minutes, John!”

I didn’t have anybody scheduled to come over until I was ready to show Kara her completed video. I got up, pulled on some boxers, sweat pants and a T-shirt, and washed my face and hands, and sat down to scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast.

Mom was wearing a dark blue sports bra and black slacks, with her blonde hair up in a ponytail.

She laughed when she saw the T-shirt I had on. It was black with white lettering, ‘Everyday, Thousands of Innocent Plants are Killed by Vegetarians. Eat Bacon!’

“I remember telling you not to wear those offensive T-shirts, but I have always liked that one, Johnny!” she said putting down a large plate of eggs.

“You are lucky, I could’ve put on my ‘For my Next Trick I need a volunteer and a condom, Cory!’”

She sat down, and we had a rather quiet breakfast together.

“Are there any shirts that a mature woman could wear?” she asked putting a bite of eggs in her mouth.

“I get them from a website called Zazzle, you can find something they have or get something made to order.”

“Would you design something for me, Johnny? Surprise me, OK?”

“How dirty is too dirty?” I asked.

“I’ll only wear it around the house, so use your discretion.”

“You got a deal, Cory!”

“What will it cost me?”

“My treat, but you have to wear it at least once, OK?”

“You got a deal, what would you like for dinner tonight, any ideas?”

Oh, I have ideas, but not regarding dinner. After last night, I’m not sure I can go on in our current situation. I am the son, she is the mother, but I think I might be falling in love with her!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.