IT’S A LIVING
Chapter 2

 

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My name is John, my mom is Cory. She works in the field of haberdashery, and I am a pornographer. This is our story...

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

She took a shower, came out naked and changed back into the clothes she walked in wearing.

She watched the raw footage from all five cameras, approving of it before they left together. I paid him for his hour of work ($100), in cash.


Right at 5:30 mom walked in, I took her purse and briefcase from her, and gave her a glass of the wine she likes.

“My goodness, all of this special treatment, thanks John!”

She has a nice wardrobe, mostly dresses, but a few blouse and skirt outfits. It being Saturday night, I suggested we go out to dinner somewhere nice. When I said it was my treat, she giggled.

I was already dressed in a nice shirt and slack outfit, but she insisted on changing into fresh clothing.

She came out in an outfit I hadn’t seen before. It was a blue strapless tight blouse, and black pencil skirt.

We took my Jeep Wrangler to Rosa’s Italian Restaurant. After helping her out of the Jeep. She took me by the arm and said, “Call me Cory tonight, please?”

“As long as you call me, John, Beautiful!” I responded.

“Will do,” she said. “I haven’t been here since your father left me.”

Once through the door of the place, I gave her a touch kiss on the lips, what could she do, slap me?

“Oh, John, stop that already!”

That was not what her face said, she wanted another kiss, but I waited until we had been seated, and handed menus.

After saying “Thank you,” I gave Cory a nice full contact kiss, and I felt her push her lips against mine.

We broke it up just in time to check the menu out for our dinner order. She requested the Spaghetti Dinner, and so did I. Although I was old enough, I didn’t drink alcohol, even beer! She asked me if it was OK if she had a glass of wine or not? My exact words were, “I’m your date, not your Dad, Cory!”

She didn’t get it, saying all she wanted was water. She didn’t question what I said, instead saying, “John, why don’t you have a girlfriend?”

I was ready for that, “I don’t need one, I got you, Cory!”

“I’m serious, honey. You kiss well, you should have a girlfriend, or two!”

“I have you, which is all I want or need.”

“Sorry, you seem ... pent up. Anything I can do for you?”

That’s too easy. “Cory, all I’m saying is that I’m content with things as they are.”

“How would you feel if I would start dating again?” she asked me.

“Is there some lucky guy out there I need to meet?”

“Oh, No ... I’m just asking, that’s all!” she said actually blushing.

Our dinners arrived, with an extra plate of meatballs since we both ordered the same meal.

While I ate, I looked over at her a few times, eventually causing her to ask, “Do I have something between my teeth?”

“No, just realizing I had the prettiest date in the whole restaurant.”

She smiled at me, before taking another bite of her dinner.

“How is your Web Business doing?” she asked me.

That is my ‘official business’ as far as she is concerned.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.