IT’S A LIVING
Chapter 1

 

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My name is John, my mom is Cory. She works in the field of haberdashery, and I am a pornographer. This is our story...

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

My mother comes home from work tired and stressed every day, six days a week.

Her name is Cory, age 39, and I’m John, age 21. It’s just the two of us, nowadays, I am an only child and Dad left us for a guy.

At the age of 39, Cory still is as beautiful as she must have been at 18, with blonde hair, an attractive face and a figure that probably drives all the guys crazy at work.

She gets no money from Dad, so she threw herself into her job and is now a store manager at a nearby Men’s Clothing Store.

This particular day, I greeted her at the door, by giving her a nice hug and a kiss on the lips.

“What the hell, John!”

“I decided to start greeting you the way a beautiful woman should be,” I answered.

“That’s sweet, but not appropriate,” she said.

I took her by the hand and sat her down on the sofa, got behind her and began a nice shoulder massage.

“Ooopp-oooh, Johnny, that feels so good. Thank you!” A few minutes later, she tried to get up, but I wouldn’t let her, moving my hands from her shoulder to the middle of her back.

She liked that as well, until I moved my hands and covered her breasts.

“John - stop that,” she said, pushing my hands away.

“Mom, let me help your stress, please?”

“John, there is no good reason for a mother to let her son touch her like that, OK?”

“Mom, I love you, why not?”

“If you have to ask, you don’t understand,” she said, walking away into the kitchen. “Dinner in fifteen minutes.”

Dinner was great, but she wouldn’t look at me all during it. After dinner, I sat on the sofa finding a movie to watch, and after she was done in the kitchen, she sat by me.

Together, we watched FROZEN, singing with the songs we knew. By the time the movie was over, we both apologized to each other, then went off to bed for the night.

I’ve told you what she does for a living, now let me explain what I do. We have a third bedroom, but since I was an only child, and Dad was gone, I turned it into a movie set.

Yep, I produce, direct and sometimes star in porn films. I have three cameras on tripods and two of those PogoCam Wearable Cameras. I also have a nice fast Mac computer with editing software. When needed, I have a friend come in and be my cameraman for an hour or a day!

I post short clips on XVIDEO, PORNHUB and HORNBUDDY, and I sell them outright on my own private website!

All told, I gross $25,000 a month. I haven’t had the guts to tell Mom, knowing she would very likely freak out.

Today, I have my best friend’s sister coming over for a POV movie she wants to make. He offered to be her partner, but she thought that was weird. Go figure girls!

She will pay $250, for a 19% piece of my gross. I make money either way. I’m going to be her co-star wearing my PogoCam.

DING-DONG

I went to the door and Kara and James came in. They were brother and sister. He would keep an eye on my cameras, while I did the deed with her. He is my usual camera guy.

Her movies usually make a lot of money, she is a 20-year-old redhead with baby blue eyes.

“Hey Guys!” I said letting them in.

“Hey Johnny,” she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. He and I just bumped fists and they went into the room.

She had some different outfits in the bedroom closet to choose from, while he and I had a quick conversation about what was happening based on a conversation I had with Kara.

Ten minutes later, she was changed, and I was naked, with a PogoCam on a chain high on my chest and another on a hat on my head. Five cameras, all recording, and I would edit it, letting Kara approve on a follow up talk just with her.

She would talk straight to me, ‘the viewer,’ the camera on the chain. If it moves, or flips around, she talks to the camera on my head instead. I correct that, and when she can, she goes back to it.

“Ready, Sis?” James said.

“Anytime, Jimmy!” she said.

He manually starts the cameras on the tripods, then says, “GO!”

“Hi there? Remember me, my name is Scotty (her porn name). You know how much I need you, I need you all the time.”

She knee-walked towards me, stopping, to say, “I missed you, hoping you can help me...”

She did all she wanted to do, jerking me off, then sticking her ass up so I can fuck her pussy in the doggy position, ending up on her back and my head camera has a great shot of seeing my dick sliding back and forth with her moaning to each stroke.

“Do you like this as much as I do?“ she said.

I did my best to not speak at all, as I was plummeting in her like a jackrabbit.

“Will you cum inside me, please? I really need a load of your cum deep inside me!”

I moved to get on my haunches as I was moving towards the money shot of a cream pie. In this case, I will be pulling out quickly enough for one of my wearables to see my cum oozing from her pussy.

I was getting very close giving Kara a signal.

“Come on, cum, cum inside me. Give me a cream pie. Give me your baby, baby!”

That is her trademark saying and I was really close, and I finally splurged grunting too loud, causing her say, “Oooh, I love your cum inside me.”

I pulled away and saw a large dollop of my cum fall out ... perfect!

“Cut!” James said. “Nice load, Bro!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.