Breed Me Big Brother
Chapter 3: Little Sister Bred and Loved

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Little Sister Bred and Loved - Alicia wants to be bred by her big brother!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

I trembled as I trudged behind Principal Carver through the halls of my high school. All the pleasure, the delightful rapture of my naughty sex with my big brother had died into trembling terror. My stomach writhed and swirled, and a cold sweat broke out across my skin. My heart palpitated in my chest.

How could I be so stupid?

Why did I think having sex with my brother in the middle of my high school’s cafeteria was a good idea? I just wanted to have the wildest, kinkiest sex possible. My friend Jenny suggested that to be bred by my brother, I needed to have the hottest sex I could. But since I was a part of my big brother’s harem, I had naughty sex all the time.

Threesomes. Eating creampies. Anal. Ass to mouth. Sex toys. Nursing breast milk. We had sex in every possible position: doggy style, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing up, bent over tables and chairs and couches, my legs thrown over his shoulders, and so much more. I needed something special. Something different.

I needed to fuck him in public. Taking risk that our illegal, incestuous relationship could be discovered was the hottest and kinkiest type of sexy my older sister, Zoey, and her girlfriend, Stefani, could think of.

And it was so hot and kinky. It was amazing to be impaled on my brother’s cock while looking like a little sister just sitting on my brother’s lap. Everyone at my high school knew I acted like a little girl. I dressed like I was eight instead of fifteen, I kept my light-brown hair in pigtails, I wore tights and girlish skirts. My petite body helped sell it. I just like being his little princess, to hold his hand, to act so childish, and then to be fucked so hard by him.

I squirmed on his lap, stirring his dick around in my cunny. But by the end, we were both so lost to it, he was fucking me up and down his cock. I was cumming over and over, my hot cunny milking his shaft, so eager for his jizz to fire into me.

Then he erupted into me. I had one moment of utter joy as I felt my big brother breeding me.

And then Principal Carver caught us.

“Clint, Alicia,” he growled, his voice a deep, rumbling menace, “come with me.”

He had trembled over us, his face molted red with such a deep anger at us. My lusts had wilted as I climbed off my brother’s cock. His cum leaked out of my cunny, soaking my tights. I had a hole cut into them so I could keep them on and help sell that we weren’t having sex.

Melody, Pam, and Lee—our half-sisters—gave us suck looks of panic. Clint just put his cock away and stood up like a man, back straight, arms at his side, his strong jaw tense. He faced the principal without flinching.

“Now!” growled the principal which made me squeak.

My brother took my hand and we followed.

I tried to take strength from Clint’s grip, but it was so hard. We were brother and sister. It was illegal in the State of California for us to have sex. And since my big brother was two years older than me, he’d be in so much trouble. My breath came faster and faster. They’d think he molested me. He’d be a sexual predator and they would take him away from the family and how could I be so stupid and an idiot and I ruined everything and—

Clint squeezed my hand as I gasped and shuddered, on the verge of hyperventilating as the panic surged through my body. I looked up at him, pushing up my glasses as his strong, dark eyes seized me. I shivered as he gave me a brief smile.

He was calm.

Shouldn’t he be terrified?

But he wasn’t. He ... he looked in control. He pulled out his phone in his other hand, unlocking the screen, manipulating it. For a moment, my fear vanished as curiosity surged through me. What was he doing? Was he texting someone? He finished and stuck his phone in his pocket as we kept following Principal Carver through the halls.

I glanced at the man in charge of our high school. He trembled, his shoulders tense. He clenched his hands over and over. He was a tall, balding man wearing a cheap suit. He glanced back at us, hazel eyes hard behind his glasses. He licked his lips, his face a deep red, almost a puce.

We reached the school’s front office fast at his marching pace. He stalked passed the secretary’s desk. The older woman stared at us, her head following as we walked by her desk, pursing her ruby lips together. Her chair creaked and I could feel her judging eyes on us. She knew we were in trouble.

I squirmed. More of my brother’s cum leaked out of my depths. Another wave of fear washed through me. I squeezed my brother’s hand so hard. How could Clint be so calm? How did he think he would get away with this?

I’d ruined everything.

Principal Carver threw open the door to his office, motioning us to enter. He glowered at us both, his hazel eyes boring into me. I shrunk and pressed myself against my brother. I just wanted him to hold me.

“It’ll be okay, Princess,” Clint whispered as we entered the small office, shelves on the wall covered in books on education, several degrees framed and hanging on the wall proclaiming the principal’s credentials. He had a large desk covered in paperwork, two chairs on one side, his much larger chair on the other.

I gingerly sat down, feeling the cum soaking into the back of my skirt. I let go of my big brother’s hand, folding mine across my lap. I sat there, head bowed, my pigtails swaying down my blouse. Another sickening writhe went through my guts.

Principal Carver sat down across from us. He folded his hands before him, leaning forward to glare at us both. I wanted to whimper. Clint just sat there unconcerned. He even had a slight smile on his face. He looked more in control of himself than our principal. His lower jaw quivered.

“Clint, do you understand how much trouble you’re in?” Principal Carver demanded. “Even if she wasn’t your sister, you would be in serious trouble. In the middle of the cafeteria? What sort of perversion led you to do that with your own sister. In public. At your high school?”

Clint just arched an eyebrow, not answering.

The principal drew in a deep breath. “Son, you understand that I have to notify the police. Unlike your ... relationship with your two cousins, this is illegal.” He shook his head. “And to do it in public ... What were you thinking, son? You’re not only getting expelled, but you’re going to be arrested.” He reached for the phone. “I don’t understand how you could do this. I’ve heard rumors about you. The things you’ve had your cousin, Lee, perform. In the restroom. In her locker room. I’ve never been able to prove ... any of it. But now I got you.”

“I’ve heard rumors about you, too, Principal Carver,” Clint said, his voice even.

The older man’s hand froze on the phone’s receiver. “W-What?”

“That you like to fuck your students.” Clint pulled out his phone. He swiped his screen, a picture appearing. “That’s you, right? Fucking Leyla Umayyah in her mother’s classroom. You’re just ramming that cock into her sixteen-year-old cunt, aren’t you? That’s a good shot.”

Principal Carver’s jaw dropped. The puce from his face melted into pale fear.

Clint swiped the screen. “And is that you and Kimmy Myers? Oh, and here’s you and Kendra Cooke. And you’re getting a titty fuck from Izzy Carter and her big boobs. I bet that felt nice.”

“H-How did you get those?” choked the principal.

“You didn’t know Mrs. Umayyah has webcams set up in her classroom?” Clint asked. “And I bet you didn’t realize I knew her husband. I know how much you pay him to fuck his daughter, wife, and his other three whores.”

The principal inhaled.

“So ... why don’t we just ignore what each other does?” Clint gave him such a big grin while hope surged through me. My big brother was dominating the principal. He felt like he was in charge here. He was in charge. The older man squirmed and melted. “You have your fun with Leyla and Mr. Umayyah’s other whores, and I’ll have my fun with my cousins and little sister.”

“Y-You can’t do that ... in the cafeteria.”

“Fair enough,” my big brother nodded. “So we understand each other, Principal Carver?”

“Yes,” croaked the principal.

“Well, you have a good day, sir,” Clint said, standing up. “Shall we, Princess?”

I nodded my head, just so shocked that this happened. I took his hand and followed him out of the room, a smile growing on my lips. I stared up at my big brother. He just ... dominated the head of our school with no effort.

“That was awesome, big brother,” I gasped the moment we left the office. “You’re amazing!”

He grinned at me, giving my hand a squeeze.

“How did you get those pictures? How did you even know he was fucking Leyla and the others?”

“I fuck Mrs. Umayyah from time to time,” Clint said. Mrs. Umayyah was an Arab teacher with big tits. “I met her husband after he found about his wife’s ... whorish behavior. We talked. Later, I recommended to Mr. Umayyah an understanding gynecologist when his daughter Leyla became pregnant.”

“Jenny’s mom?” I asked.

“Jenny’s mom,” agreed Clint.

She was our family’s gynecologist. And since she was pregnant with her son’s child, well, she understood incest. I had no idea my brother was so well networked. But then Lee mentioned he’d fucked Mrs. Umayyah at that gangbang a few months ago starring Leyla and her fellow whores.

“Did you like what we did?” I asked him.

“Princess, it was so worth getting in trouble.” He winked at me. “But if you’re going to be bad, it helps to have a way out, doesn’t it?”

I beamed at him.


My pee flowed out of me, splashing on the end of the stick. It felt so strange doing this, having my hand shoved between my legs as I urinated. It felt weirder than peeing on Lee or Aunt Cheryl. They were both humiliation sluts and let Clint just do whatever he wanted to them. He degraded them, and they loved it.

My urine stream died as I lifted the pregnancy test. It was two weeks since our hot sex in the cafeteria. My period was a day late. I knew it didn’t mean I was pregnant, but I just couldn’t resist using a pregnancy test. Jenny’s mom told me they were very accurate. The hormone they detected was only found in pregnant women.

Now I just had to wait.

I hated waiting.

I glanced at my naked form in the mirror, my breasts small, budding mounds. I could hardly cup them. My nipples were pink and small, little areolas with two hard, puckered points thrusting from their centers. My eyes trailed down my slender waist, lacking any curves like a young girl instead of a teenager, down to the tight slit of my freshly shaved twat. It looked like such a yummy cunny.

“Come on,” I muttered, staring at the little display. My body trembled more and more. I didn’t like waiting. “Show me something.”

My heart thundered louder and louder in my chest. My breath came faster. I let out a whimpering whine as the stress built and built in me. It ratcheted my skin so tight with every moment, like my heart was working a crank on a mechanism that squeezed me flesh about my body until I thought I would explode and—

A pink line appeared.

Pink!

“Big brother!” I shrieked.

I burst out of the bathroom and darted for the master bedroom. It was Sunday morning. I heard moaning and gasping coming from the bedroom. I burst in to find my mom on her hands and knees on the rumpled bed. At three months pregnant, she was just starting to show with a cute baby bump curving her belly. Her large tits swayed and bounced beneath her as Clint fucked her hard. She moaned, slamming her hips back into my big brother’s strokes. His muscular body rippled as he grunted, slamming his hips forward, taking her so hard.

“Big brother!” I shrieked and threw myself on the bed beside them. I thrust the pregnancy test before his face. “Look! Look!”

He froze in mid-thrust into our mother’s pregnant pussy, his hands clutching at her waist. He blinked at the sight, his forehead furrowed. Then his gaze shot down to my flat stomach. His eyes widened. Something twinkled in them.

“You mean... ?”

I nodded my head with such eager energy.

“You’re pregnant?”

“Super pregnant, big brother!” I bounced on the bed, the springs creaking. “You bred me, big brother!”

Then I threw my arms around his neck, holding him tight, and rained kisses across his face. I smooched every bit of his strong face: his bold chin, his strong cheekbones, his straight jawline, his wide temple.

This was so amazing. My heart pounded in my chest. I was finally pregnant with my big brother’s baby. It was so exciting. The hot sex in the cafeteria totally worked. This was the best way to start the new year!

Me, pregnant!

“Oh, honey, that’s wonderful,” Mom said, crawling off my brother’s cock. She turned around, dyed-blonde hair spilling about her face. She had such a huge smile on her face as she engulfed us both, celebrating in the miracle of her son breeding her daughter. Her soft breasts pressed against me. “This is amazing. I get to be a grandmother again.”

“I know,” I squealed then kissed my big brother on the mouth. I shuddered, my hand sliding down his body to stroke his wet cock.

He was soaked in Mommy’s juices. I writhed in delight, my tongue dueling with my brother’s. I shivered as Mom’s hand stroked down my sleek back to my tush. She gave my rump a squeeze as she kissed at my shoulder, her lips so wet.

I shuddered at the feel of her body pressing against my back. She was such a loving mother; my brother’s submissive sex slave. Once, she was Dad’s sex slave, but with his passing, Clint stepped up as the man of the house in every way.

I shivered as Mom’s fingers slid between my butt-cheeks. She caressed up and down my crack, brushing my sphincter. I whimpered at the delight of her touch. It made such a tingly delight surge through me as she stroked my asshole.

I broke the kiss. “Oh, big brother, I need to thank you!”

“For fucking you?” he asked, sounding amused, a smile playing on those strong lips.

“For putting a baby in me!” Tears burned in the corners of my eyes.

I dragged my hands down his chest, my lips kissing at his neck then his collar bone. I wiggled, pressing my hips back into Mom. She moved back to let me bend over before my brother, still playing with my asshole. She sent such naughty tingles racing to my juicy pussy as my lips savored the feel of my brother’s muscles beneath his skin. I moved lower and lower, wiggling my hips, my cunny growing wetter and wetter.

My pregnant cunny!

“Princess,” he groaned as I reached his stomach, kissing past his six-pack until I nuzzled at his dark pubic hair.

“Going to love you so much!” I moaned. “You’re so awesome, big brother.”

“Mmm, she’s a good little sister, isn’t she, Master?” purred Mom, her finger wiggling into my asshole.

“Yes, she is,” big brother answered as I sucked in a deep breath, savoring the digit probing into my rectum.

As the pleasure burned out of my asshole to my juicy pussy, I reached his shaft. I kissed up it, tasting our mother’s spicy juices, trickles of my cream ran down my thighs. Mom tasted so good. I loved it. My tongue flicked out and gathered more and more of the naughty flavor as I climbed up his thick dick.

This dick bred me.

I reached the tip, nuzzling at it. I sucked it into my mouth, sliding my lips over it. My asshole clenched down on my mother’s probing finger. I whimpered and shuddered. My hips wiggled from side-to-side. My cheeks hollowed as I sucked so hard on his dick. I bobbed my mouth on his cock, my tongue sliding around his shaft.

Gathering more of those yummy juices. It was so naughty sucking my mother’s juices off my big brother’s dick. To share in the incestuous passion of our kinky family. I stared up at my big brother, seeing the pleasure crossing his face.

He grabbed my pigtails, holding them like handlebars. I whimpered, squirming, feeling so naughty.

“That’s it, Princess,” he groaned, pleasure rippling across his face. “Show me how much you love me.”

I sucked so hard.

“She loves you so much, Master,” Mom moaned, her finger pumping faster and faster in my asshole.

“Lick her cunt, slut,” he growled. “Lick my princess’s cunt and make her purr.”

“Yes, Master.”

I shuddered and moaned about my brother’s dick as Mom nuzzled into my pussy. Her lips felt so hot as she kissed and nibbled on my tight silt. Then her tongue slid through my folds, teasing me. My toes curled as the pleasure surged through me.

My asshole clamped down on her finger.

I whimpered in delight.

Clint tightened his grip on my hair. He growled, thrusting his cock forward, fucking my mouth. I shuddered, relaxing as he held my pigtails. I stared up at him, loving him as our mother devoured my pussy. She fluttered her tongue through my pregnant depths.

I was pregnant!

Her tongue danced and swirled through my cunny, stimulating me. Her finger reached so deep into my asshole, wiggling around. The two pleasures surged through my body. I moaned so loudly about my big brother’s cock fucking into my mouth, brushing the back of my throat.

“That’s it, Princess,” he groaned. “Don’t fight your big brother. Be a good, little sister and swallow my dick.”

I would be the best little sister in the world.

His cock slammed into the back of my throat. I relaxed it, swallowing his dick. He pressed it down my gullet, stretching out my esophagus. I moaned about it, his balls smacking into my chin, so full of his wonderful spunk.

Mom’s tongue lapped harder at my pussy as Clint drew back his cock. Then he slammed it into me. It made me feel so wanton to be used by my big brother. To be fucked by him. My glasses slipped on my nose as he rammed his cock over and over down my throat, fucking me so hard.

I whimpered and moaned, drool leaking out of my mouth. I wiggled my hips, my orgasm building in me. Mom’s tongue brushed my clit at the start of her every lick, my asshole squeezing down on her wiggling finger every time.

“That’s it, Princess,” he grunted. “That’s how you love your big brother.”

“You’re doing so good, honey,” moaned Mom. “Mmm, yes, please him. Worship him.”

She jammed her tongue deep into my pregnant cunny. My toes curled again. Pleasure swept through me. I moaned louder, shuddering on the bed. My fingers dug into the rumpled sheets. I breathed in his musk every time he buried his cock down my throat, his wiry bush tickling my nose.

I shuddered, wiggling my hips as the pressure swelled in my cunt. I sucked so hard on his dick, moaning to pleasure him. I gave him such humming bliss. I groaned and gasped, the dual delights swirling through my nethers.

“Princess!” Clint growled and buried his dick down my throat.

I whimpered as his dick pulsed. I felt his cum spurting out of him, shooting straight into my belly. It warmed my stomach. Waves of naughty delight fluttered down to my pussy filled with my mom’s wicked tongue.

Pleasure surged through my body. My orgasm rippled out of me. My juices squirted into Mom’s mouth. I whimpered and moaned, more and more of my big brother’s cum pumped into my stomach. My asshole writhed about my mother’s fingers.

“Oh, Master, I made her cum so hard!” moaned Mom. “Mmm, she taste so good and fresh. I loved it.”

“And I think you deserve a reward, Mommy-slut,” Clint groaned as he pulled out his dick from my mouth.

I sucked in deep breaths, panting, more drool running down my chin. My entire body buzzed in delight. I licked my lips then flicked the tip of my big brother’s cock. I gathered a drop of cum beading at the tip, loving the salty taste.

“Princess, why don’t you thank our Mommy-slut and give her a nice orgasm.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.