Breed Me Big Brother - Cover

Breed Me Big Brother

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Little Sister’s Breeding Plan

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Little Sister’s Breeding Plan - Alicia wants to be bred by her big brother!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

The cramps squeezed my guts. I groaned as my eyes opened, staring at the fuzzy walls. I sucked in a deep breath and bit my lip, feeling so bloated. I squirmed, not wanting to be awake yet. I closed my eyes, snuggling up against my brother’s muscular body. He pulled me to him automatically, his arm so strong.

I rested my head on his chest, closed my eyes and...

Another cramp writhed through me. I let out a whimpering groan. My toes curled as I wiggled in the bed. I grit my teeth as I squirmed around. I didn’t like these cramps. I just wanted to sleep. It was an hour before we had to wake up for school and...

Cramps.

Bloating.

I felt wet between my thighs.

“No,” I groaned as my eyes sprang open. I rolled onto my back, shaking my head. “No, no, no, no, no.”

“Something wrong, Princess,” Clint muttered, his voice sleepy.

On the other side of him, our mother snuggled closer to him. “You okay, Alicia?”

“Fine,” I said, my heart beating as I shoved my hand between my thighs and felt at my shaved pussy. I pulled my fingers up and looked at them.

Blood.

“No,” I groaned, rolling out of bed and grabbing my glasses off the night table. My period had arrived. I wasn’t bred.


Today was the worst day of my life. I hated the first day of my period, and this one was worst than any other. It meant that I wasn’t pregnant. For the last month and a half, Clint had been fucking me every day. I was off the pill. I was so eager to be bred. I just wanted his baby so badly. His cock pumped so much cum into my fertile, nubile pussy.

He gave me so much jizz. I should be bred. Every other girl he fucked without protection got pregnant almost immediately. So why not me? Was there something wrong with me? I wanted to be bred so badly.

I squirmed in my seat during class, waiting for it to end. The cramps writhed through my lower guts. I so didn’t want to be here. I so wanted to take the Midol in my backpack. It was almost lunch. I could be free of stupid learning.

“Okay,” Mr. Breen said, the Black teacher glancing at the clock. “That’s enough for today. Read chapter three and do the worksheet.” He tapped the pile of papers on his desk. “Grab it on the way out.” He glanced at the clock, something eager on his face.

Probably wanted to fuck that pregnant slut Leyla or one of her whore-friends. She got pregnant. Lee and Mom were pregnant. The lesbians who lived with us were pregnant. Even the Japanese twins were pregnant.

None of them had to suffer through their dumb periods.

I stood up, gritting my teeth against another writhe of discomfort through my uterus. I snagged a worksheet with a violent gasp as I marched out of the classroom, my pigtails swaying about my shoulders. I pushed up my glasses, following the flow of other students heading to the cafeteria.

My pregnant friend Jenny showed up. She had a big smile on her face as she walked up. She wasn’t showing, yet, but she had this glow. I wanted to have that glow. I wanted to look as radiant as she did with her blue eyes and blonde hair. The fourteen-year-old shone with joy.

“How are you feeling?” Jenny asked as she stepped up to me.

“Pathetic,” I muttered as we got in the line to get our lunch. “I just want to explode.”

“I’m sorry,” she said. She shook her head. I hadn’t told her that I was having my period, but she seemed to know.

Probably the scowl on my face. Normally, I like to have a sweet and innocent expressions on my face, looking like a cute girl. But today ... Today I felt like ripping off the head of everyone who looked at me.

I stewed as we moved through the line, feeling so swollen. I looked down at my flat stomach, my pink blouse tucked into my white skirt. It fell down to my knees, my legs covered by pink tights. I rubbed my belly. I felt like it should be sticking out. I felt so fat and ugly right now. I just wanted it to be over.

I wanted to be pregnant fat. That cute and sexy way. Lee was looking so sexy as her belly grew rounder and rounder with my big brother’s baby. I just wanted it so badly. It wasn’t fair. Tears beaded in the corners of my eyes. I suddenly felt like I was worthless. Just so pathetic. My brother could breed every other woman on the planet.

Just not me.

We sat down at a table and I stirred around my curry with my fork. It smelled good. Normally, I loved our school’s curry and race. But today ... Today I just didn’t want to eat anything. What did it matter? I wasn’t pregnant.

I glanced at Jenny. “What’s your secret?” I asked her. “Your brother knocked you and your mom up. What special thing did you do?”

“Um,” Jenny shifted as she looked across the table at me. Her face twisted. “Well ... We just had sex ... Without protection. A lot of it.”

“That’s what I’m doing,” I complained. “I’ve shared his bed every night for over a month. He pumps at least two loads of cum in me a day. Two!” A sharp pain stabbed through my guts. I leaned over, groaning. I grabbed my backpack. I could take my next Midol now. I searched around for the medicine.

“Maybe...” Jenny leaned closer. “I mean, you’re having normal sex with your brother, right?”

“I guess,” I said, opening the bottle of Midol and fishing out two pills. “Why? Is there a special type of sex I should be trying?”

“Well, I’ve heard that sometimes the more excited the girl is, the more likely she’ll get pregnant.” She bit her lip. “Maybe, once your period’s over, you should have, like, the wildest, hottest, most exciting sex ever with your brother.”

I bit my lip. “I mean, I share him with my mom and sisters. I have threesomes with him all the time. We used to do anal all the time. How can I get wilder or hotter sex than incest?”

“I don’t know,” Jenny said. She took a big bite of her curry.

I frowned, staring down at my own food. My forehead furrowed. What could I do? I swallowed my pill and then took big bite of my curry. Wild sex ... Something new and exciting. What could that possibly be?

My cramps dwindled. I felt better. I smiled at my friend, Jenny. “Thank you. That sounds just perfect.”


Five days later, I still couldn’t figure out how to have wild sex. My period was over. Clint was pumping cum back into my body, his big dick stretching out my cunt, sending incestuous pleasure surging through my body. I loved the union of our bodies, my big brother loving me so hard, his strong body over me.

But how could I have wilder sex than fucking my big brother? Riding him like a cowgirl didn’t feel it. Doing it doggy style certainly wasn’t the right method. Sharing him with Melody or Lee or Mom just felt like a normal day.

It was a Saturday. Clint was working at Mrs. Hiragawa’s drug store. Everyone, even me, had a part-time job there. Her business helped to support our large family. To save costs, we all pitched in there to help her save costs since none of us were paid.

I had been sitting on my bed, pondering how to have kinky sex, when I heard the door downstairs open and close. I popped up, wondering who walked into the house. I heard talking as I pinched my nipples and pulled my fingers from my pussy, sticky with my fresh juices. The footsteps climbed the stairs. I stared at my open door—I loved masturbating with the door open, but closed it when I was reading—curious who it was.

My eldest sister, Zoey, and her girlfriend swept by. They were holding hands and heading to Zoey’s bedroom. My eyes widened. Zoey might know. She and Stefani worked as strippers. I bet they’d heard about so many kinky sex acts. Something that I hadn’t learned off the internet.

I may look cute and innocent, and like to act girlish, but I had done my research on the internet.

I bounced off my bed, my pigtails swaying about my shoulders, my small tits jiggling, and darted after them. I burst out of my bedroom naked, my bare feet padding on the hardwood floors, witnessing them vanish into their bedroom.

“Zoey!” I cried out.

My sister stuck her head back out the door, her brassy hair sweeping off her shoulder and around her nineteen-year-old face. She had a face similar to mine, but where my features had a youthful, childish cast, hers was mature, hungry. Almost predatory. Her eyes flicked up and down my naked body.

“Yeah, Alicia? You horny?”

“Always, big sis,” I said, bounding up to her. I peered into the room where Stefani, a vivacious redhead, peeled off her top, her round breasts spilling out. They were such exciting tits, her nipples pierced with gold studs. Her family was super Christian and didn’t like learning their daughter was bisexual.

Zoey glanced down at me, her large breasts stretching out her tight, purple sweater. She had the biggest tits in the family. Every woman but me had tits, even Lee had nice, round breasts, her pregnancy swelling her mounds larger. Maybe ... Maybe it was my itty-bitty titties that was the problem. I just wasn’t as developed.

Zoey put her arms around me. “Sweetie, you’ll get pregnant.”

I licked my lips. “I was just wondering ... What sort of wild sex could I have with Clint?”

“Mmm, wild sex,” Stefani said as she wiggled out of her tight jeans, her round breasts swaying back and forth. “My favorite kind.”

“Wild sex, huh?” Zoey asked, glancing over her shoulder at her girlfriend. Stefani fell onto their bed, her round breasts bouncing, her red hair sweeping about her head. “So you’re finding the orgies our brother holds too tame now?”

I shrugged my shoulder. “I like them, but ... I need something special.”

“You’ve had one period—”

“Two,” I said. “I’ve had two periods since we started trying.”

“The first one didn’t count. You were coming off the pill.” She stroked my pigtail, my light-brown hair sliding through her loose grip. “I’m not surprised you didn’t get pregnant this time, either. Don’t stress it.”

“I just need something hot. Something so wild that it’ll ensure that I get pregnant!”

“It doesn’t work like that,” Zoey said, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed.

I pressed my face into her sweater-covered tits, the fabric rubbing on my cheeks as I felt how soft she was beneath. I cupped her tits, pressing them into my face and adjusting my glasses on my nose as I savored them.

“Please, please,” I said, my fingers finding her nipples and massaging them.

They hardened.

“How can you say no to that, Yunie?” Stefani asked. My sister and her girlfriend had special nicknames for each other. They even had tattoos on their pubic mounds to commemorate them. “She’s so cute. She’s making me so wet.”

“Fine,” Zoey said. “We’ll help you find something kinky to do with our brother.”

“Thank you!” I gasped, bouncing up and down and pressing my face so tight into her breasts, loving how they felt. “You’re the bestest big sister in the world.”

Zoey sighed and shook her head.

I darted away from her and threw myself on the bed, feeling as excited as Lee. I bounced beside Stefani, the older girl pulling on her nipple rings, stretching out her pink nubs. Her thighs rubbed together, drawing my eyes to her shaved pussy and the tattoo of a dandelion blossoming on her pubic mound begging to be kissed.

“You’re both so awesome,” I said as I snuggled my naked body against Stefani’s and gave her a hot kiss on the mouth.

She purred into my mouth, her hand sweeping down to squeeze my butt and pulling me close to her. My nipples rubbed on her side and my shaved pussy—I kept it bare to look young and girlish for my big brother—rubbed on her thigh. I smeared my juices on her as my excitement surged through my body.

My heart thudded in my chest as I heard Zoey’s clothing rustled. I whimpered into Stefani’s mouth, grinding my aching clit on her thigh as I squirmed with excitement. Zoey and Stefani would know just the thing for me to do to get bred by my amazing big brother.

“God, you two look so cute together,” Zoey said.

Stefani broke our kiss and looked past me at my sister. “Just imagine when we have our own daughters from Clint. We’ll cuddle them when their Alicia’s age, just enjoying some wicked incest with them.”

“I don’t want to be bred yet, Dandi,” Zoey groaned.

I rolled over and looked at her, those big, soft breasts swaying as she approached the bed. She, too, was shaved, a unicorn prancing across her plump pubic mound. Juices beaded on her vulva. I licked my lips as she reached the bed and slid onto it, those lush mounds piling together as she pressed against my back, hugging me and pinning me between her and her lover.

“What sort of wild sex haven’t you had with our brother?” Zoey muttered, her hands sliding around my body, her fingers finding my pussy.

I shuddered as she rubbed at my wet snatch. I whimpered as my older sister’s fingers touched me. A hot ripple ran through my body. I grabbed Stefani’s tits, squeezing her round mounds as Zoey stimulated my clit. She massaged it, sending hot ripples of pleasure surging through my body.

“Let’s see, she’s had threesomes,” Stefani said. “And lots of orgies. She’s licked his cum out of pussies and assholes. She’s ridden him. She’s been fucked by his cock and a strap-on at the same time. She’s taken his cock in her ass. She’s sucked him clean after being in another girl’s butt. She’s practically bathed in his cum.”

“You are quite the slut for such a little girl,” Zoey purred, her voice so throaty now. She rubbed my clit so hard. “Aren’t you?”

“I’m his little princess,” I moaned. “His slutty little princess.”

“Yes, you are,” Stefani said. She slid down my body and grabbed my little handfuls, squeezing my budding mounds. Then the redhead sucked on my nub.

Pleasure shot down to my pussy. My cunt clenched as Zoey’s digits danced on my clit. Whimpers burst from my lips as they stimulated me. They drove me so wild. It was amazing. I loved it. My toes curled as I shuddered on the bed. Such yummy delight washed through my body.

My ass clenched as I pressed it back into Zoey’s crotch. I felt her wet flesh humping against me, her pillowy breasts rubbing into my back. Stefani nibbled and sucked so hard on my nipple. She loved it. She drove me wild with her hot mouth. Her tongue danced around my nub. I whimpered, my cunt clenching.

“Come on, there has to be something I can do. Something so kinky!”

“It has to be the location,” Zoey groaned. “It has to be a special place.”

“Mmm,” Stefani agreed as she switched nipples. She nipped my right nub.

Pleasure shot down to my clit.

“What do you mean?” I asked, trembling between them.

Zoey’s fingers pressed harder on my clit. She massaged that little nub as she shoved her other hand between my thighs, too. These digits ran up and down my tight silt, parting my plump vulva to stimulate my delights inside.

Then she penetrated me.

I groaned as her fingers sank into my juicy depths. I squeezed down on them as her fingers danced on my clit. I squirmed as her digits plundered me. I savored it. It was so amazing. It made my toes curl so hard.

“What do you mean, special place?” I moaned. “Where? I’ve fucked him everywhere in the house. Even in the backyard.”

“She means some place risky,” Stefani said, her green eyes flashing up at me. She flicked my nipple with her tongue, adding a zap of rapture arcing down to my juicy pussy.

“Risky?” I asked, my pussy clenching down on her fingers.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Zoey hissed, her digits pumping so fast in and out of my cunt. She sent such wonderful rapture shooting through my body. “Taking a chance of getting caught.”

“Well ... We’ve had sex behind the gym at school,” I said. “Clint loves taking us back there and fucking us. It was where James and Jenny watched us. It sent them off into incest.”

“Yes, yes, wasn’t that just so hot?” Zoey maned, her fingers jamming deep into my cunt. “Having sex around others?”

I whimpered as she added a third one, stretching out my cunny more. My pussy lips ached. I trembled between them, pressing my shoulder blades back into my older sister’s hard nipples. They felt so incredible on my back.

“I came so hard that day,” I moaned. “He just fucked me so hard against the wall. I gasped and moaned and shuddered.”

“Mmm, your sister and I love having sex at the strip club,” groaned Stefani. “We sneak into the VIP room and go at each other, knowing we could get spotted by some of the customers. But it makes the sex so hot. Your sister cums so hard on my mouth when we do that.”

“I do,” Zoey moaned, her three fingers jamming so deep into my cunny. Pleasure rippled through me. My toes curl as Stefani sucked on my nipple.

“Yes, yes, I get that,” I moaned, the two driving me wild. An idea popped into my mind. Risky, wild sex.

Stefani nipped my little nipple. She tugged on it with her teeth. The jolts shot down to my stimulated pussy. I shuddered between my sister and her girlfriend. I let out such a whimper of delight as my cunny clenched down on the plunging fingers.

They stimulated my silky depths. Every thrust into my depths met the sparks flying from her fingers massaging my clit. I whimpered, my orgasm swelling so fast as my naughty idea burst through my body.

“You’re the best big sister!” I howled as I came.

My pleasure exploded in the depths of my cunt. My pussy convulsed about her fingers, milking them like they were a dick. I shuddered and bucked between them. Stefani moaned about my nipple, sucking on it so hard, adding splashes of rapture to the ecstasy surging through my body.

So much rapture rippled through my body. My eyes fluttered. I bucked and squirmed so hard as the rapture crashed through my body. All these amazing delights surged from my pussy. I groaned and whimpered. My eyes fluttered in utter delight at the delicious pleasure bursting through my depths.

My moans sang through the room. “I’m going to give Clint such a wild treat! He’s going to breed me.”

“Yes,” husked Zoey, her fingers thrusting so hard and fast in my cunny, her other digits massaging my bud so hard.

I thrashed so hard between them.

“Our brother’s going to breed this cute cunny,” she hissed.

Stefani moaned her agreement.

Zoey humped so hard against my ass as the rapture drowned my mind. I loved it. Stars burst across my vision. My eyes fluttered behind my glasses as I squealed in utter delight. Such pleasure spilled through me, churned by my sister’s fingers.

I would be bred by Clint. My big brother would pump his cum in me and plant a baby in my belly. I couldn’t wait. My plan would be so awesome. Clint would melt. He would spurt so much jizz into me and breed me.

“It’s going to be awesome!” I howled as my pleasure peaked.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Zoey moaned, her voice so husky.

“Let me eat your pussy!” I moaned. “Both of your pussies. I need to thank you! I have such a naughty idea.”

“Ooh, I never pass up on getting my pussy licked,” Stefani moaned. “Come lay on top me, Zoey, and let’s give her a treat.”

“Yes, Dandi!” groaned my sister.

Zoey crawled over my body, her big tits brushing over me, and settled down on her girlfriend’s body. I smiled in delight as they settled down on each other. I moved between their thighs, looking at two shaved twats, both beautiful in different ways, Zoey’s clit pierced by a gold ring that rubbed against pink pussy lips.

I licked my lips and feasted.

I ran my tongue from Stefani’s pussy, gathering her tangy juices, to my older sister’s cunt. I flicked Zoey’s clit piercing before my tongue darted through the tart petals. I loved the mix of their juices as they both squirmed, grinding their clits together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.